Face Fucked By My Sister

Story Info
His sister has a big strap on.
1.4k words
3.25
440.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

"What's this," I ask my sister in amazement and shock as I pull out a large patent leather strap-on and black dildo out of one of her boxes.

"That's nothing," she blurts out, "you probably didn't want to see that."

"Well," I say, "what did you have it for?"

"None of your business," she laughs as she tries to grab it from my hands.

"I'm making it my business," I smirk as I keep the dildo and harness away from her.

"Quit quoting Pulp Fiction," she says as she finally grabs the large end of the dildo.

"Shut up Erin," I reply as I hand over her funky sex toy.

"Look," she starts, "I moved in with you so I could get my life back on track. Allen and I had a hideous divorce and I don't need you being stupid."

"Shit," I reply, "sorry, I didn't mean to get you all worked up."

"Don't worry," she says, "the past couple of weeks have been pretty shitty to me. Allen took nearly everything, the house, my car, but he didn't get his favorite sex toy though."

"And what would his favorite sex toy be," I ask as I begin to move another box from one side of the room to the other.

"This strap-on," she laughs, "he loved this thing!"

"Oh yeah," I say as I move the box around.

"He loved the fuck out of it," she says as she keeps looking at the dildo.

"I bet," I say as I move some more junk off the bed.

"I'm going to step outside real quick," she says as she walks out of the room.

"All right," I say as I get the last couple of boxes and bags off the bed.

I keep working as she walks out of the room. I keep looking around at some of the things and find a few of her wedding pictures. She seemed so happy that day. And that was only a few years ago. I wish our parents could've seen it. I gave her away that day. It was a lot of fun for all of us. But I guess Allen was a jerk and it didn't work out.

"He loved this fucking thing," I hear her say as I continue looking through her things.

"I can only imagine," I reply as I move another box from the other side of the room.

"Stuart, look at me," she demands.

I turn around to see my sister standing in the doorway wearing absolutely nothing. Her blonde hair covers her large breasts. I notice that her abs are tight and just below them is the patent leather strap-on with its large black dildo. Her legs are tight as well. I know she works out. And on her feet is a pair of pink skimmers. (Author's Note: Why do I all of a sudden like these kinds of shoes. In my Avril Lavigne story she wore skimmers. And in Anaya's Carwash she wore the same shoes. Actually I know, but I'm not telling, but if you ask, maybe I'll let you know!)

"Oh shit," I say staring in awe of my own sister."

"Just like that ski trip last year," she smirks.

"Fuck," I say as I begin to get undressed.

"We had lots of fun that day," she laughs.

"Oh yeah," I say as I get all of my clothes off, "so where do you want to do this?"

"By the pool," she says as she grabs my hand.

We rush outside and go to the pool. My socks get a little wet from the dew on the ground. She leads me over to one of the benches and sits me down. She shoves the dildo in my face and I comply by sucking on it. At first it takes me a while to get used to the feeling of something large being in my mouth. But my jaw relaxes and I'm able to engulf most of the dildo.

"I've never done this before," I say as I pull myself off the dildo.

"Shut the fuck up," she laughs, "You've done this a thousand times!"

"Okay," I say, "but those were real cocks! I've never done it with a fake one."

"First time for everything," she says as she shoves the dildo back into me.

I the pretend it's a real cock and my dick gets even harder. I keep sucking with great intensity. I grab my sister's ass to gain more leverage on the dildo. I keep sucking it until I gag! The saliva in my mouth has run out.

"Can I kiss you," I ask with my dry voice.

"Sure," she replies as I give her a big kiss on the mouth.

I feel much better after kissing her. I quickly suck on he nipple and stand up and look down on my sister.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I smirk.

"I can," she laughs.

"How about you sit down," I offer.

"Sure," she replies as we trade places.

She grabs the back of my head as I begin to suck on her big black dick. She forces my mouth down the length of the dildo and I gag again. I keep going at it; I'm able to get the entire shaft down my mouth. I keep sucking it even more. I spit into my hand and begin to jerk off. I stare at her shoes as I suck her cock and stoke mine. She then stands up and violently face fucks me. I feel a tear run down my cheek as her hips force the dildo into me! I keep stoking my cock.

"You like that," she asks.

"Ye--," I begin as I take my mouth off her cock.

"Keep sucking," she demands, "don't say a damn thing."

I comply and continue her wishes. She keeps forcing it into me. But I keep taking it. I work my finger into her mouth. She sucks on it and gets it wet. I quickly take it out of her mouth. I'm able to keep it wet. I slowly work my finger inside of my ass. It doesn't hurt that much. I've been fucked there so many times it isn't even funny. I maintain my balance and jerk off and finger fuck myself at the same time. And just as soon I get the rhythm down, I hit my prostate and I begin to cum. I pull my finger out of my ass and put my hand on the ground. My cock then sprays out its load all onto her leg and a little bit gets on her shoe. I keep sucking after I cum.

"The fuck," she says as she pushes me to the ground.

"What," I ask in exhaustion.

"You got your faggot cum all over my shoe," she yells out.

"Sorry," I reply as she begins to walk away from me.

"That's not good enough," she laughs as she runs for the sliding glass door to the house.

"Fuck," I say as she runs off.

I have a hard time regaining my balance as she makes a dash for the door. I get to the door as she locks and closes it. I knock on the glass and she flips me off. I flip her off as well.

"Go around front you faggot," she yells from the inside, "I'll let you in."

"Okay," I yell back as I walk around the front.

I knock on the door and get no answer. I check the storm door it's locked too. I quickly smell my finger and realize I should wipe better. I keep knocking on the door, no answer. She finally opens the regular door and begins to taunt me.

"Apologize," she demands.

"I'm sorry about your shoes," I say trying to cover up my body.

"What got on my shoes," she asks.

"My cum," I reply.

Just then I notice a police cruiser slowly making its way down the street.

"What kind of cum," she asks.

"Faggot cum," I say almost sweating bullets.

"Good," she smirks as the car gets closer, "now say you're sorry about the faggot cum!"

"I'm sorry that I got my faggot cum getting on your beautiful shoes and leg," I say in one quick breath.

"You can come in," she says as she unlocks the door.

I get inside just as the police cruiser passes my house. She slams the door shut. I walk in the living room and see 20 more pairs of the skimmer shoes laid out neatly.

"What the fuck," I ask.

"Oh," she laughs, "I have like a shitload of those shoes."

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers