Gang-Bang Wife

Story Info
She did her husband proud.
1.7k words
3.95
395.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia was thirty-three-years-old and the mother of four kids.

Pat had been married at eighteen before the introduction of the pill and H.I.V. Her husband didn't like condoms and was supposed to pull out but often ended up by cumming in her. She popped out a kid-a-year the first four years they were married.

Pat worked full time as a tele-type-setter for the city's daily newspaper working the 11 pm to 7 am getting the paper ready to run the next day's edition.

Patricia's job gave her a great deal of independence, she had her own car and came and went as she pleased. Housekeeping and childcare were never high on her list of priorities and left to her mother who lived with the family.

Pat's husband knew his wife was whoring around, several of his friends had warned him about it, but he didn't mind and had his own irons in the fire.

This gave the lovely wife carte blanche to carry on her extra-curricular activities.

Patricia had a liking of hanging out with teenagers and her car and financial status gave her an advantage attracting younger friends.

The busty mother of four still wasn't bad looking but four kids had given her a few stretch marks, a bit of a potbelly and an enormous pair of 38DD tits. Pat shaved her puffy labia to look more erotic for her playmates.

Currently Pat was hanging out with an eighteen-year-old East Coast girl she had met through one of the girls she worked with.

Diane Anguish was a plain looking teen with mousy brown hair that had moved up from New Brunswick with her family. The Anguish's rented a modest bungalow on the seedy side of town and Pat soon found out from Diane that the teen's father was fucking her.

The Anguish household was Pat's kind of environment. The mother was into Bingo and drinking beer at the local bar leaving the family to fend for themselves. Diane informed Pat she had told her mother that her father was fucking her and her response was, "What do you want me to do about it?"

A plus side of the Anguish clan was Sammy, Diane's brother. Sammy was two-years-older than Diane and existing on welfare cheques. Sammy hung out with a group of bikers that were always looking for weed and pussy. Pat had the pussy and the money to get them some of the best Columbian Gold available.

It was an ideal set up. Pat would pull her Mazda Protégé up in front of the Anguish's house about 7pm and go in to see what was happening.

Usually Ron Anguish would be sitting in his undershirt watching TV after scrounging something for dinner. His wife Irene would be gone to Bingo or the nearby Picton House with her friends. Sammy was usually out so only Diane was keeping her father company.

On nights like this Pat would usually end up in Ron's bed doing a threesome with father and daughter. Pat watched how Diane loved sucking her father's cock after Pat had ridden him. Diane would take her father's entire cock in her mouth sucking off Pat's pussy juice.

One time Ron had fucked Pat while Irene was home sitting in the same room. Pat had sat on Ron's lap in his big Lazy-boy chair and Ron had hiked her skirt up over her ass and fed his cock into her pussy. Pat seldom wore panties and her pussy had swallowed his cock like a hungry crocodile. Pat had squirmed and moaned on Ron's dick while his wife watched "The Price is right" on TV.

Pat enjoyed riding Ron's cock even though he was fourteen years older than her. She would sit on his cock cowgirl while he filled his hands with an attribute his daughter and wife lacked, Pat's big tits! Ron loved kneading handfuls of Pat's boobs like they were lumps of pliable pizza dough. She would bend over him and let his suck her nipples like she was his mother.

As much pleasure as Pat got fucking Diane's father she was always glad when Sammy was home. Sammy was a randy bastard and always ready to pork her sister's friends. Sammy had a hard young cock that Pat missed so much and he could make her cum again and again. Pat called Sammy her one-man-gang-bang.

Sometimes Sammy would take Pat and his sister into his room for a threesome or both the Anguish men would fuck the pair of cunts in one of the bedrooms.

There were times when Sammy would come by with his friends. They would put the girls on the back of their bikes and head down to Lakeland Beach.

Lakeland Beach was situated on the shore of Lake Ontario, the deepest and coldest of the Great Lakes. Although the water was usually too cold for swimming people would go there during the day to sunbathe but after dusk it was deserted. That was when the bikers would arrive with their bitches.

It was beach blanket bingo with the gang taking turns humping their willing sluts. Pat had been initiated by fucking every one of the gang members.

Come 11 pm many nights when Pat was supposed to be starting work she would be on the beach naked with ten or twelve guys taking turns banging her. She knew Marge the girl she worked with would tell her boss she had called in sick if he asked where she was.

One day Sammy called Pat's house to see where she was. They were having a beach party that night and needed whores.

Pat's husband asked Sammy if he was one of the guys that was fucking his wife?

Sammy admitted he had likely fucked his wife more in the past month than he had.

"What's she like?" Pat's husband asked his wife's lover.

"Not bad but you need to tie a two by four across your ass so you don't fall in!" Sammy joked, "But her tits are nice."

Pat's husband got some satisfaction knowing his wife was being a slut. His only wish was that he could watch her getting gang-banged.

"Would you like to make a hundred bucks?" he asked.

"Doing what?" Sammy asked suspiciously.

"Getting me a bunch of guys to fuck Pat in her bed." he said.

"How many?" Sammy asked.

"At least a dozen." Her husband said feeling his cock growing hard in hid pants.

"No problem dude!" Sammy agreed and hung up.

The thought of watching that many guys slamming his wife gave Dave a real hardon. He had to go into the bathroom and jerk-off with visions of Pat with strange cocks in her every opening filling his head.

Dave wondered so many things. Did she suck these guys' cocks? Did she let them fuck her in the ass? Had she ever been D.P.'d? He had to find out.

Dave asked Pat if he could meet Diane the following Saturday night. Pat wouldn't be working Saturday and it would be an excuse to have her at home when Sammy brought the boys over.

Pat was getting tired of fucking Diane's father and it was too cold for beach parties.

"How will she get here?" Pat asked.

"You can go pick her up." Dave suggested.

That would give Dave an opportunity to sneak the guys into they house. They could park their bikes in the church parking lot just down the street and walk over.

Dave had also invited a couple of his friends to join them, Brian Whitall and Al Marvin, a couple of his workmates. Hopefully Whitall and Marvin would also jump his wife.

Sammy and his ten fellow bikers were upstairs waiting in the bedroom when Pat and Diane arrived.

Pat introduced Diane to Dave and Dave introduced Whitall and Marvin to the girls.

Dave got out some good shit he had shared with Sammy's gang and the two girls and his buddies smoked a few joints and downed some wobbly pop.

The girls were relaxed and did not expect what was about to happen. Dave had put the Beatle's White Album on the stereo and suggested the girls dance for them.

Dave knew one of his wife's weaknesses was dancing, whenever she was shit-faced she wanted to dance, and take off her clothes!

Pat got up in the open space of the living room and began shaking her booty. Diane followed.

Whitall and Marvin watched fascinated as the girls danced and disrobed. Pat bared her breasts first and Diane followed displaying her small boobies.

Pat's panties came off revealing her shaven cunt and Diane uncovered her tangles of brown curls.

"Who wants to fuck me?" Pat called out all hot and horny.

Totally naked she went over and collapsed on the couch between Whitall and Marvin.

Dave's friends looked over to him uncertain what they should do. A naked Diane was sitting on Dave's lap and Dave was busy finger-fucking her.

Out of the corner of his eye Dave could see his two buddies all over his naked wife and Sammy and the boys coming down the stairs.

It was a perfect fuckfest. Pat was on her seventh guy and Diane was acting as her fluffer, sucking the guys' cocks that were waiting to ride Dave's wife.

Dave had cum three times, the first time into Diane's mouth and the other two jerking-off watching his wife cumming with other guys' cocks in her.

"Fuck her ass!" Dave called out.

One of the bikers had just drained his balls into Pat and a big burly guy was next in line. The burly guy flipped Dave's wife over and aligned his cock with her asshole.

Pat's eyes popped wide open as the biker drove his fat cock into her asshole. Dave cum once more as he watched the big cock tear open his wife's ass.

"Yeeeow!" she cried out just before her mouth was filled with another cock.

As Dave's cum spurted out of his cock he saw his wife being double-ended, skewered on two cocks like a chicken on a barbeque.

Pat's tits were swinging like punching bags as she rocked back and forth between the two cocks. Burly guy was slapping his wife's ass as he used the bitch.

"Fuck then slut!" someone yelled.

Dave watched the strained expression of the burly biker's face as he released his load into Pat's ass. Pat choked as her throat was filled with cum.

Dave was watching his dream unfold before his very eyes, his wife was a dirty, fucking gang-bang slut and he loved her all the more for it.