Grandpa Initiates Granddaughter Ch. 5

Story Info
Granda & Carissa go to the doctor.
6.6k words
4.63
585.3k
183
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edith went into the house after her husband and granddaughter had left. She couldn't believe how hot it had made her to see them fucking on the kitchen table. Too bad she couldn't hear what they'd said. She wondered if it was their first time or not. She'd known it was coming, this sexual thing between John and Carissa. As she washed and put away the vegetables she'd harvested that morning, she thought back to all the times Carissa had stayed with them, and how much attention John had paid her.

The way he acted with Carissa reminded Edith of how her Dad had been with her when she was a young woman, and what had developed between them. She'd had such a special relationship with her daddy, a relationship that had carried on even into her married years, that she didn't begrudge Carissa the same thing. She suspected that John had some of the same feelings for their own daughter, Carissa's mom, Judith, but she didn't think he'd ever acted on them.

She wondered if John had considered that Carissa might become pregnant. She thought immediately of their physician, Dr. James Daily, who was retired now, but had been their family doctor for years. Maybe he would see Carissa and get her on some birth control. At one point early in her marriage, she had confessed to Dr. Daily about her sexual relationship with her father, worried about the possible consequences of her action, but not wanting to give up the wonderful sex she experienced with him. Not that John hadn't been a good lover, but the illicitness of fucking her own Dad brought an intensity to their lovemaking that was missing with John. Dr. Daily assured her that her confession was confidential, and that what she was doing was really quite normal. He told her that incest occurred much more frequently than most people suspected, and that many of those involved felt it was one of their most satisfying sexual relationships.

She had been greatly relieved to hear all of it, and during her subsequent gynecological exam, Dr. Daily had questioned her further about the things she and her Dad did during sex. After a point, she realized that he was trying to arouse her, and by the time she realized it, he had accomplished his goal. As she lay back on the exam table naked, with her legs in the stirrups, she also realized he was doing much more than giving her an exam, he was trying to make her have an orgasm. The intensity of her arousal overcame any thought of resistance, and as she described how much she loved having her Daddy's cock inside her, she felt the doctor's penis pushing inside her tight, wet cunt. He continued to question her, using his fingers to tug at her erect nipples while he fucked her with strong, quick strokes. In a matter of minutes, they both came, and she couldn't believe that she'd actually let her doctor have sex with her, or that she'd enjoyed it so much.

Still, she was embarrassed, and began to think maybe she needed to find another doctor. She quickly dressed as he wrote on her chart, glancing up to watch her as she struggled to get her clothes on. He gave her a prescription for a diaphragm so she could avoid getting pregnant until she wanted to, and as she was leaving he reiterated how glad he was that she'd felt comfortable confiding in him, and that so long as she was his patient her secret was safe. She didn't realize until she was on her way home, that he'd basically threatened her with telling her secret if she changed doctors. At first she was upset, but the more she thought about it, Edith decided that maybe it wasn't so bad. Their sexual encounter had really turned her on, and maybe it wouldn't be so bad to keep going to Dr. Daily.

Their relationship had continued up until his retirement about 5 years ago. He had switched her to a twice-a-year exam, rather than the usual once a year, and had taken to scheduling her appointments in the evening. John had never suspected a thing!

She thought of Dr. Daily now, in light of what was going on between John and Carissa, because she knew her granddaughter needed to be on birth control. She also knew that Dr. Daily would keep their secret. She'd call him right away and set up an appointment for Carissa, and she'd make John take her. That should be fun! She was looking forward to the little games she could play in furthering John and Carissa's sexual adventures! And they'd never know she was doing anything!

Later that night, after John came back to their bedroom from tucking in Carissa, Edith broached the subject of the doctor's appointment.

"John, I set up an appointment for Carissa with Dr. Daily. At her age, and especially with her looks, she really needs to be on birth control, don't you think?" She phrased it as a question so he wouldn't think she suspected anything. That always worked with him. "I thought he was retired?" John responded. "But you're right about the birth control." He tried to hide the surprise and worry from his face. My God, he'd never even thought about the fact that he might have gotten her pregnant!

"He is retired," Edith answered, "but I called him and he agreed to see her. I told him we wanted it to be confidential and discreet. We don't want it getting out that our single granddaughter needs birth control. The ladies at the church would have a hey day with that! Anyway, he said he could see her tomorrow afternoon at 2:00. I need you to take her because I have a meeting at the church, and I don't think she should go alone. Don't tell her what it's for, just tell her she needs a checkup. Dr. Daily said he'd give her one of those shots for birth control. They last for six months, and that way she won't even know she's on anything."

"Sounds like a good idea," John said thoughtfully. "She might become promiscuous if she realized she couldn't get pregnant, and we wouldn't want that," he explained, trying to cover his tracks and not let Edith know anything was going on between he and Carissa.

Edith smiled inwardly at his comment, seeing right through what he was trying to do. "I'm glad you agree, John." She said, taking his hand and rubbing it on her cheek. She could smell the scent of Carissa's pussy on his hand. Pulling him around in front of her, she worked the buckle loose on his jeans and soon had his pants around his ankles. His penis, hard and swollen, fell forward as soon as she released it from his shorts. He must have made Carissa come with his fingers, and been afraid to risk fucking her with me so close by, Edith thought. Oh well, I'll take advantage of this situation she decided, feeling her own pussy swell with arousal. She took his hardness into her mouth, and began sucking expertly. John moaned softly and grasped her head, slowly pushing his cock into her hot mouth with slow, easy strokes. With one hand, she firmly stroked his stem, while using the other to tug at his full testicles. After several minutes, her finger found his anus and probed it deeply, causing him to quicken his pace and she soon felt him tense up, then grunt loudly as his semen filled her mouth in thick spurts. She swallowed it all, loving the taste and texture of it.

Lying back, she lifted her nightgown and spread her legs, exposing her wet pinkness surrounded by thick pubic hair. "Now it's my turn," she said to her husband with a smile, and he fell to his knees burying his mouth in her slit. She soon began to moan and whimper as his tongue and lips stimulated the sensitive nerve endings between her legs. As she lifted her head to watch John eating her pussy, she glimpsed of movement in the doorway from the corner of her eye, and she was sure it had been Carissa. Their sexual noises had probably reached the girl's room, and she had come to investigate. Edith closed her eyes and deliberately increased the volume of her moans. Thinking about Carissa watching while John ate her pussy soon had Edith convulsing in orgasm, the most intense one she'd with John in quite some time!

Carissa is going to be good for all of us, she thought later as she lay in the darkness waiting for sleep to come. Her mind stayed busy for nearly half an hour, plotting all the ways she could heighten the budding sexual relationship between her husband and granddaughter, while also making sure her own sexual needs were met. "What fun!" She chuckled quietly, and then drifted into a sound sleep.

The next morning at breakfast, John told Carissa about her doctor's appointment. "Your Grandma and I think you should have a check-up at the doctor," he explained to her. "Just to make sure everything is okay."

"I suppose I probably should," Carissa agreed. "I haven't been to the doctor for a long time. Not since I had strep throat nearly two years ago." She thought back to the time she'd been so sick and had needed an antibiotic. "I won't need any shots will I?" she questioned.

"Well," John hurried to explain, knowing she would be getting a shot," you may need a vitamin shot, but that's only to make you healthier. I've had them before and they hardly hurt at all," he reassured her.

"This may be different than other times you've seen the doctor," Edith told her. "You're a woman now, and you need a special kind of check up that all grown-up women get." She began, and then watched John's face as she continued to describe the exam. "You'll have to take your clothes off, and the doctor will feel your breasts and look at your vagina and bottom. He'll massage your breasts to feel for lumps and pinch your nipples to make sure there is no discharge. Then he'll have you put your feet in these things called stirrups that are on the table. They hold your legs up and apart so your pussy is spread open. He'll probably also shine a bright light between your legs so he can see better." She could see John's eyes as he pictured Carissa on the doctor's table. She'd bet a hundred bucks that he had a raging hard-on already! "The doctor will put his fingers inside your pussy and probably will stick one up your bottom as well. He has to see if things feel okay inside you. This usually takes a while, and don't be embarrassed if you become aroused. I always enjoyed my exams. Just don't be uptight about it. Dr. Daily is a good man and will give you a very thorough check-up." She could tell Carissa wasn't sure what to think. "Grandpa will be going with you, so don't be nervous. He can stay with you the whole time if you want him to."

"Well, okay, I guess." Carissa said, a hint of unsureness in her voice. If her grandpa would be with her she would be fine. "What should I wear, Grandma?" she asked.

"Well, before you go be sure to bathe and shave your legs." Edith began, "then I'll lay out some clothes that would be appropriate for you to wear. You won't need a bra or panties since you'll be taking off everything as soon as you get there anyway."

John sat there in silence, listening to his wife describe the doctor's visit he would be witnessing. Just the pictures he imagined had given him an erection that made his jeans very uncomfortable. He hoped Dr. Daily wouldn't notice the effect Carissa's nudity would have on him. He'd have to act like it didn't bother him a bit. And, Oh my god, riding over there in the car with her and knowing she wasn't wearing a bra or panties would almost be more than he could bear! He'd have to try and get Carissa alone sometime this morning.

"Carissa," Edith spoke up," I need you to help me this morning. We're going to clean out some closets. John, you were planning to plow the field up north weren't you?" she reminded her husband. Carissa and her grandpa wouldn't be playing their little games this morning, Edith vowed, laughing to herself. She wanted them both to be fresh for the appointment. She'd explained the situation to Dr. Daily, and she could tell he was excited at the prospect of examining Carissa while John watched. That was probably the reason he had agreed to the appointment. "Come on, honey," Edith directed Carissa, "let's get started on those closets."

Later that morning, Edith told Carissa to go and take her bath to get ready for the appointment. While she was their, Edith looked through her closet for an outfit Carissa could wear to see the doctor. She found a dressy blouse made from a fairly sheer material. Normally, worn with a slip and bra, it would be conservative, but with nothing under it, Edith was sure little would be left to the imagination. She also found a straight navy skirt, and took it to her sewing room for alterations. She shortened it considerably, and hoped she had guessed the length correctly. She wanted it to just barely cover Carissa's ass. She also made the slit in the back go up higher, so anyone walking behind the girl would get a tantalizing peek at her naked bottom with each step she took.

She finished the project just as Carissa came out of the bathroom. Edith helped the younger woman fix her hair and put on makeup, and then led her to the bedroom to show her the clothes she was to wear. Edith was glad there wasn't a full-length mirror in the room. She didn't want Carissa to see just how revealing the clothes really were! When Carissa slipped off her robe, Edith gazed appreciatively at her granddaughter's firm and voluptuous body. Her breasts were large and round crowned with big puffy nipples. Edith guessed her to be about a D cup. Her slim waist and smooth round hips framed a pussy thinly covered with dark pubic hair. In fact, the hair was so sparse on her labia that the full pink lips were visible. No wonder John is so smitten, she thought to herself. Her breasts made her small frame seem top heavy. Silently, Edith planned to make more alterations to the girl's clothes. Her body was way to spectacular to hide.

Carissa slipped on the blouse her grandma had laid out, and had to tug it together across her breasts. "I think this top is too small, grandma." She said. "I wore it a couple years ago before my breasts grew so much."

"Well, it's the only decent one you've got for dressing up, so I guess it'll have to do." Edith directed. She walked over and helped Carissa get the buttons fastened, pushing against the girl's huge tits to flatten them while Carissa fastened the buttons. They felt so firm and dense to Edith, probably the most perfect looking breasts she'd ever seen, even compared to her own tits, which had been pretty spectacular when she was younger. She still thought her tits weren't bad for a woman of her age. When she moved her hands, Carissa's nipples were hard and made very visible dark nubs through the fabric of the blouse. Edith couldn't resist rubbing them again, and reached up to run her thumbs back and forth over the girl's stiff buds. "You're nipples are so big, Carissa," she commented. "They're nearly the size of mine." Edith quickly lifted her knit top and unhooked the front clasp of her bra, showing Carissa her heavy breasts. Although they were somewhat slack, they still looked pretty damn good, Edith thought to herself. "My breasts used to look a lot like yours do now. Pinch my nipples and see if they get as big and hard as your's." Edith suggested, pushing her chest out toward Carissa. The younger woman giggled and seemed to think nothing of squeezing her grandmother's sensitive nipples between her fingers and rolling them around. After several seconds, she let go and they both watched the dark red buds tighten into long, thick points.

"I think yours may be bigger, Grandma," Carissa observed.

"Well, you'd better finish dressing so you'll have time for lunch before your appointment. We spent more time on the closets than I'd planned and it's nearly 1:00 now. I shortened your skirt so it would be more in style. I've seen the young gals like you wearing their skirts pretty short lately. I hope I guess right on the length." Edith picked the skirt up from the bed and bent down so Carissa could step into the waist. Her face was near Carissa's sweet pussy, and she could smell her clean, musky odor. It was all she could do not to bury her face in the girl's crotch, but she knew Carissa wasn't' ready for that. Instead, she tugged the tight skirt up over her granddaughter's hips, and reached around her to pull up the zipper. As she worked at the zipper, their full tits were pressed together, and Edith felt her bare nipples harden against Carissa's thinly covered mounds. Carissa pulled down on the skirt, trying to make it longer.

"I think you got it a little short, Grandma," she complained. "It feels like my butt shows. Does it?" she asked, turning around to show Edith the back. It does indeed, honey, Edith thought to herself, but Carissa didn't need to know that.

"Not really," Edith said as she studied the skirt. It only feels that way because you don't have panties on. I did get it a little short, but there's no time to redo it now. Just don't lean over and you'll be fine." She instructed. She handed Carissa a pair of high-heeled sandals, waited for her to slip them on, and then watched her teeter out of the room. Edith followed Carissa down the hallway and stairs to the kitchen, all the while admiring her handiwork with the alterations. The cheeks of Carissa's firm round ass peaked from under the skirts short hem, and with each step the pleat in the back gaped open just enough to give her a quick view of Carissa's butt crack and the wispy hair between the girl's thighs. Perfect, she thought, and couldn't wait to see John's reaction.

The women ate a quick sandwich, and could tell by the dirty dishes that John had already eaten. Edith heard the shower in the downstairs bathroom running, and knew he was getting cleaned up for the appointment. When he walked into the room, Carissa was standing at the sink rinsing dishes, her back to her grandpa. Much to Edith's amusement, he forgot himself and stopped to stare, getting a real eyeful when the girl leaned forward to pick up a towel from the counter.

"Carissa has nearly outgrown her dress-up clothes, John," Edith told him. "She's worried that these are too small, but I told her she looked fine, and that we'd get her some new ones as soon as we could." Picking up on his wife's cue, and wanting to make Carissa feel comfortable, John replied," You look great, honey." But even he couldn't believe that Edith thought that revealing skirt was okay. About that time, Carissa turned around and he saw her breasts, clearly visible through the thin blouse, her large pink nipples appeared to be boring holes through the front. He felt his cock harden, and knew that his loose fitting dress pants wouldn't hide it. He quickly sat down at the table and hoped Edith hadn't noticed his erection. Of course she had, since she'd been watching for that very reaction, but she appeared not to notice. Carissa teetered across the room on her high heels, breasts jiggling beautifully, to give her grandpa a hug. After all, she hadn't seen him since breakfast. She kissed him quickly on the mouth, and then hugged his head against her breasts. This isn't helping my hard-on go away, John thought to himself. "

Get your purse, honey, and we'd better go," he said, wanting to get her out of his sight so his erection would go away enough he could walk to the car without making a spectacle of himself.

"Come on, John" Edith urged, "You'd better get the car out." With no excuse to remain seated, he stood reluctantly knowing his cock was still partially erect.

"Good God, John." Edith scolded. "Did you get that erection from looking at your granddaughter? That's disgusting!" She forced herself to appear angry, but inwardly enjoyed his guilt and discomfort at being caught. Surprisingly, instead of making his cock soften, her words made it even harder, and to his embarrassment he had to walk across the room in front of his wife with his trousers tenting out in front. "Maybe you shouldn't take her to the doctor after all," Edith threatened. "She needs someone to comfort her, not someone to stare at her tits and pussy, and fantasize about sticking his cock up her. Really John, I can't believe you let yourself get in this state. What's Carissa going to think? I only hope she doesn't notice." She shooed him out the door, and by the time Carissa came out, he was in the car waiting.

12