Little Sister Ch. 2

Story Info
Man preys upon promiscuous mother.
5.6k words
4.41
288.5k
83
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
497 Followers

Chapter 2: Slut Mother

I came home a little after one in the morning. I was partially tipsy and not in the best of moods as I made my way up the stairs. I suppose the fault is mine. I did not marry because I was in love but because Richard was filthy rich. My parents spoilt me and in Richard I saw a means of continuing this high standard. Admittedly, I have everything I ever wanted with the exception of two children that I did not. Don and Cindy are a by-product of my marriage; I do not hate them but simply tolerate them. At least we were well off enough to afford a nanny and therefore I did not have to soil my hands or spend too much time with them.

They are now in their teens and pretty much keep to themselves. Richard is an excellent husband. He is a very busy man and is often out on lengthy business trips which allows me considerable freedom. As sweet as Richard is, he is a moron who hasn't yet figured out that I have been unfaithful to him many times over. He is simply too preoccupied in his work. I have had numerous affairs and have kept many lovers. I am very picky, though, and do not sleep with just anyone. My lovers have to be able to afford me! My price is jewelry and furs, expensive dinners and the like. Tonight had been a long and boring night. Geoffrey, my latest conquest, was becoming dull and intolerable. He was clumsy and awkward in bed and I just couldn't take it anymore. I usually spend the entire night at my lover's place, but tonight I left in the middle of the night. As I said: I was in a lousy mood.

I am forty-three years old, about five-foot-six and as slim as a sylph. Oh, yes! I work out twice a week! For a woman my age I am still extremely attractive, sexy, and am often thought to be much younger than I am. I am your typical Californian blonde---long, luscious wavy hair, long and slim legs and a voluptuous body that men still drool over. And like most women who have money to spend I have a terrific tan, fake of course, and I also have silicone tits like most Californians. Nothing major----just enhancements to give them lift and firmness. My 34DD's are very round, rock solid and high chested and stick out like cones. On my slim and slender body they appear much bigger and fuller than they really are and I just love the looks I get. I am not vain about my age or my looks, but I am a woman who enjoys the attention men give me and I needed to remain fit, healthy and desirable. And I had the money to do it!

I heard little whimpering cries stemming from Cindy's bedroom and shook my head as I walked by. The stupid, little screwball probably had another one of her ghoulish nightmares, I thought. She was my daughter but we were not alike at all. Soon I was going to be rid of her for she had decided to join a nunnery. Yes, Cindy was one hell of a weird kid! I had just about enough of her virtuous babble and her virginal attitudes.

My eldest, Donald, was probably out. He is a tall and muscular jock and one of those kinds of kids who spend more time out than at home. I haven't seen him much in the last few years as he has been off to college and lately he has been talking of joining the army. I really do not care what he does and haven't paid much attention. But I do recall having heard him mention something about signing up for boot camp. Was it this week or next week?

I switched the light on in my room and proceeded to undress. I kicked off my black stiletto pumps and wondered if a hot cocoa and a nice shower before bed would relax my nerves. As I do not like to prance naked around the house, I slipped into my high-heeled plush slippers and wrapped my night robe around my shoulders, tying the loose lapels around my waist with the wide sash. I grinned at myself as I noticed my reflection in the wall mirror. I was a vision in white. The long, white peignoir with the plush trim was so transparent that it hardly hid what I was wearing underneath. I could definitely make out the contours of my lace panties, the silk garter belt and the white and sheer stockings. The plush trim of the peignoir did hide the outlines of the lace demi bra but did not conceal the shape and size of my breasts. I turned a bit and studied my profile. Yes, girl----you still have what it takes!

I entered the kitchen and pulled a cup from the cupboard. I filled it with water and heated it in the microwave. While I waited for the water to heat I got myself a pouch of instant cocoa. I turned as I heard footsteps in the hall. My son Don stood framed in the door wearing his ugly, blue bathrobe. I gave him a brief glance, opened the microwave and took out the heated cup of water. Don had been home for about a week now but we had hardly spoken. I am always shocked to see how big he had grown for I hadn't seen him in almost five years.

"Ah, Don. Did you just get in? I didn't hear the door." I turned my back on him and tore open the pouch of instant cocoa. I could feel his eyes on me as I opened a drawer and pulled out a small spoon. I heard a small intake of breath. My gown had opened as I had bent over and my full breasts had suddenly spilled out. Christ! Was he checking out my boobs? I drew the gown a little tighter and straightened with a frown.

Don gave me a stony look. "No. I was in all night. Watched TV."

I nodded as I stirred my cup. "Ah." I sipped at the hot contents and frowned as I caught him staring at me again. There was a strange gleam in his eye, a look I'm very familiar with. I know I'm his mother, but Don is a man and most men can't help but stare at me. I don't know if I was angry or pleased. I was embarrassed a bit for after all he was my son and I didn't really feel comfortable with his leering eye. I drained the cup and found that he was studiously analyzing the white, silk garter belt that was stretched across my slim hips without the slightest embarrassment. Even through the thin and filmy peignoir it was extremely noticeable. God, talk about being blatant! I suppose it was my fault---I did look very sexy!

Don coughed. "I guess this is goodbye, mom. I leave tomorrow."

I nodded. "Yes, right. Boot camp, eh?" I emptied the sugary crud into the sink, turned off the light and brushed past him. "Well, take care of yourself."

Don suddenly spun around. He made an odd sobbing kind of sound, sort of full of anguish yet alarmingly angry-sounding at the same time. I gave a surprised cry as he pounced on me from behind. He sank a fist into my thick hair and pulled my head back.

"Bitch! That's all you have to say?" he hissed at me. He gave my hair such a brutal yank that I fell to my knees with a sharp cry. He bent his head down close to mine and hissed in my ear. "You may not have any feelings for me, you cold and cruel bitch, but I'm going to give you something that'll make you never forget me! On your feet!"

He pinned both my arms behind my back and tore me to my feet. "Jesus Christ, Don! You're hurting me! What's gotten into you?" He gave me a cuff across the side of the head that made me see stars. For a moment I was too frightened to react and let him parade me up the stairs, one huge hand clamped around my wrists, the other tightly wrapped in my long and thick hair. He dragged me into my bedroom, flung his arms around my waist, lifted me up and flung me face down across the bed. He was on top of me in a flash. I shrieked with fright and tried to get out from under him, but his 220-pound body really had me pinned down. He grabbed my left wrist and I could feel the cold steel of a handcuff being slipped around it. "Don! Let me go!" I wailed. He produced another set of cuffs and tied it around the other wrist. And then he pulled my arms back and fastened the ends of the cuffs to my ankles, trussing me up like a turkey. During the struggle one of my plush slippers had fallen off and he calmly retrieved it off the floor and slipped it back on my stockinged foot.

"Don! What the hell are you doing? Untie me this instant!" In response all I got was a friendly pat on the head. He got off me, panting and wheezing. My arms were pinned far back and my knees were bent up behind me. I could not move. "Cindy!" I yelled out, "call the cops! Help me! Cindy!"

Don burst out laughing. "She can't help you, mommy dearest. I tied her to her bed. Besides: I gave her such a workout that she couldn't walk even if she wanted to!"

Oh my God, I thought to myself. What had that bastard been up to tonight? Had he attacked her, too? My thoughts were interrupted as I felt myself being lifted off the bed. Man, that boy was strong! He spun me around and plopped me down on the end of the bed in a kneeling position. He slipped his hands into my hair and fluffed the wavy mane out of my eyes, spreading it across my shoulders. "I won't be getting any pussy action in boot camp," he said softly. "So I figure I ought to get all I can before I leave. Cindy was a lot of fun, but I still need more. That skinny thing tired real quickly. But you do this stuff quite often, don't you? You should be able to give me hours of pleasure!" "Oh my God!" I cried out with shock. "Have you lost your mind?"

"Quiet!' He knelt down in front of me on the floor, sank his large hands into the plush hem of my thin and see-through robe and slowly peeled it open. My huge breasts, cradled in that skimpy lace demi push-up bra, popped into view. His eyes widened as he caught sight of the two tanned globes flowing over the narrow cups. He knelt there for a minute or so, slowly taking in the sight of my heaving bosom. The sight of my firm and conical tits made men gasp with astonishment and I suppose Don was no different. A 34DD bust isn't exactly massive, but it's definitely larger than average. The silicone implants, along with the push-up attributes of the bra, however, really amplified the shape and size and created quite a cavern between the two avocado-shaped and virtually sagless cones. As I was wont to unbutton my blouses very low it was one of my favorite bras because it showed a lot of cleavage. The lace demi bra hardly hid my perky nipples from view. They were actually pushing against the thin material, creating little half-pockets so that the pink tops of my aureoles were visible.

"Shit! I thought Cindy had a terrific set!" he exclaimed. His eyes were wide. "But these are utterly awesome! I'm definitely going to enjoy these!" He slammed his beefy hands around the cups of the bra so brutally that my breasts popped out and over them, exposing the pink nipples completely. I have aureoles the size of cotton balls, big and puffy ones, the nipples themselves almost buried in a large field of light pink. Don gasped with pleasure. "Shit! Look at those nips!"

"Don! Don't do this." I pleaded with him. "Please let me go!"

"Shut up!" He slipped his hand between my firm breasts, grabbed hold of the thin bra and tore it off me with one, brutal yank. I shrieked as the torn hooks raked across my back. And then he had his hands around them; squeezing and mashing them with vigor, which was very painful, as the silicone inserts were not very pliable. Whereas most men couldn't cup my full breasts completely, my son's huge, beefy hands did just that. He mashed and squeezed them; his eyes fixed on the pink nipples slipping through his fat fingers. He tore my breasts to the left, tore them to the right, studying the little scars left behind by the implants. Although his fat fingers disappeared into the soft flesh around the tops and sides of each large breast, the fact that his thumbs wouldn't dig into the flesh under each cup puzzled him. Oh, but that bastard tried! He spent considerable time massaging and caressing them, sometimes gentle and sometimes with brutal strength. Occasionally he'd let go and wrap the transparent peignoir around them, squeezing and massaging by sore breasts right through the thin material. He made me squeal when he pinched and tweaked the perky nipples or rolled them with his thumbs. The peignoir was thin and filmy but it started to feel like sandpaper!

He bent forward and began to lap and poke my nipples with his tongue, creating large and wet stains in the material. Ooh---he was starting to kiss and lick his way around my entire breasts. Soon the front of the peignoir was sopping wet, shiny and completely opaque. Everything was visible---I might as well have been naked! My nipples began to ache and I could feel my pussy becoming wet. This wasn't happening---I was letting myself become aroused by my own son!

And then, with a deep groan, he ripped open the peignoir again, thrust his head down, opened his mouth and stuffed my right breast into it. Because of the perky and rounded nature of my breasts he was able to shove almost most of my tit into his mouth. It really hurt as his teeth closed around the soft flesh. He stuffed as much as he could into his mouth, clamped his lips firmly shut and then raked his teeth down towards the tip. He stopped at the nipple and teasing pulled at it and I have to admit that it sent shivers down my spine. He did this maneuver to both of my breasts, moving his face from left to right. And he did it for an extended period, slurping and sucking on my breasts while he held me firmly against him. Then, after a momentary break, he let go of me and cupped my breasts in both of his huge hands, squeezing the sore aureoles up and out. My nipples were already quite swollen from the continuous stimulation they'd received and were protruding outwards, thick and lumpy. I cried out with sudden pain as he closed his teeth around the left, perky nipple and really pulled and tweaked it back and forth. Oh, he was yanking and pulling at it! He chewed, bit, licked and gave it repeated tongue lashes that made it shake and quiver. It clamped his teeth around it and began to tease it, madly pulling and yanking at it until it was practically sticking out like a finger! And then he attacked the other nipple. He completely ignored my cries and my pleas and just fed on my nipples until they were red and extremely swollen. Although I felt a burning itch and stinging pain in both of my nipples I was enveloped in a haze of ecstasy, a fact that I could hardly fathom. I'm no virgin, but I don't think that I've ever felt so aroused before. I couldn't figure it out. Quite often he made me squeal with pain and quite often a shudder of delight would flow through me. No man had ever gone quite so nuts on my tits before and I felt rather excited and strangely stimulated.

And then he finally released me and rocked back on his heels. Spittle was oozing from his lips and his eyes had an odd look to them. Oh, this boy was far out of control! "Why are you doing this?" I sobbed. He rose slowly and stared at me. "Simple. I gave it to Cindy because she's such a stuck-up little cunt who needed to get laid. She's got an amazing body under all that shit she wears. Did you know that? And you----I'm doing this because you are such a whore and I want in on some of that action."

I stared at him. He unwrapped his blue bathrobe, flung it in a corner and stood naked before me. I gasped and nearly choked as I caught sight of his penis. It was the biggest cock I'd ever seen and I just couldn't believe my eyes. I don't know if it was fully erect or not, but it was already well over twelve inches in length and as thick as an aerosol can. It was rock solid, as stiff as a pole and thickly veined. It was positively huge and my eyes widened with horror. The head itself was gigantic---a monstrous purple and gleaming knob the size of a pear! His testicles were as large as baseballs! "Oh my God!" I uttered with sudden fear. I've had all sorts of cocks deep inside me, large and small, but I suddenly realized with sickening fear that his would never, ever, ever go in! It was impossible. The thought was horrifying! "Get that thing away from me," I gasped. "Is this a joke? That thing can't be real!" "Oh, it's real, mom. All fourteen inches of it is pure man meat! " Don lifted it with a hand and grinned at me. "Open your mouth, bitch, and suck me off!" He approached me and shoved his huge thing against my mouth. "Suck it!"

I shook my head with horror. "Never!"

He slammed the huge thing against my face with such force that my teeth rattled. "I'm in no mood for games! Suck it! Open your mouth or I'll make you regret it!"

I turned my head to the side as far as I could and shook with revulsion. "No! You can't make me! Let me go!"

Don bent over me and fumbled with the handcuffs. "Have it your way." I could smell his sweat and feel the wetness of his precum on my right thigh as his monstrous cock bumped into me. He unhooked my ankles and pulled my legs out from under me so that I fell back with a startled cry. My firm breasts didn't even shake as I fell back. He grabbed my wrists and drew me across the bed and fastened the cuffs to the headboard. I kicked out with my legs but he was on top of me in a flash and pinned me down on the bed. He tore open the long and see-through peignoir, draping it across the bed like a veil. I was at his mercy, lying there like a peeled tomato! I stared at his kneeling body. His huge cock was sticking out like a utility pole, the hole in his gigantic head grinning at me like an evil eye.

"So. You're not into foreplay, eh?" he sneered at me. His roving eye was on my body, studying the white, silky garter belt and the lace panties I was wearing. He slipped his hands into my lace bikini brief and tore it off me with such force, that my hips actually bounced numerous times. I cried out but Don just laughed as he flung the panty across the room. His eyes widened at the sight of my exposed vagina. I can fully understand his sudden astonishment. I am completely shaved and the entire area is of the lightest pink color. This is no major surprise as I am a natural blonde and have kept my body fit. My hips are lean and I have no body fat whatsoever. Admittedly, and proudly, I can put any high-ranking porno model to shame. This is no easy feat for a woman in her early forties! Yet the most shocking thing about me, besides my rock-hard tits, is the fact that it looks like I have an exceptionally small pussy. I have almost no labia whatsoever---my pussy lips are virtually non-existent---just a slight gash surrounded by some darker-looking flesh. I've been told that I have a pussy that of a child. This is only misleading as my cunt can stretch like any other. My clitoris, barely visible as it is, is sort of folded back and hidden deep inside. But once my lips are stretched it pops out as if held back by a spring.

Don shook his head. "Jesus! I though Cindy had a tight cunt! Oh---this is gonna hurt you! I am going to make you shriek like a pig!"

He crawled closer to me, lifted my stocking-covered thighs and wrapped my long legs on either side of him. I shook my head with horror and tore at the cuffs that bound me. But Don just grinned at me and grabbed hold of his huge cock and guided it against me. "Here we go, bitch! You're going to get the ride of a lifetime!"

He pushed his gigantic head against my folds and I quivered with sudden shock at the touch. He toyed with my pussy for a few seconds, massaging his head back and forth cross my small folds. And then he pushed his cock into me. I shrieked as his huge head stretched my pussy wider than it had ever been stretched before. Man! That head was gigantic! He pushed and prodded as he tried to get inside me. Thankfully his huge head was tapered----otherwise he would have split me open! Half an inch slipped into me; then an entire inch. I stared at him with wide eyes as he pushed slowly forwards, very slowly, gently grinding and worming his huge cock deeper into me. He only had about two inches inside me but already I felt as if I had been filled completely! My clit popped into view and I felt a sudden tingling sensation as he began to toy with it, rubbing his huge head back and forth across it. Then he slipped it into me again, a good three inches. His head was almost fully inside me! I cried out sharply as the first pangs of pain shot through me. His enormous head, as big as a fist, was grinding into me and I almost passed out. My pussy lips had never been stretched so far apart and I could actually hear my sphincter groaning in protest. "Stop! Stop!"

Rambler
Rambler
497 Followers
12