My First Affair (and Black Cock)!!

Story Info
Sexy MWF with a young black stud.
2.2k words
4.29
362.4k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilAshley
LilAshley
173 Followers

I know that I may look like your stereotypical "soccer mom" to most people. I do drive a big SUV and sit around at the country club pool most of my days, but I have a few skeletons in my closet. Most of the wives I chat with are all pretty uptight and old fashioned. However, I have mad my wild days, you see I used to be a stripper in a seedy little run down club for 3 years when I turned 18 and left the house. But then I met John, my true love. John is a very successful doctor who is more than happy to provide for me everything I would ever need. Well at least so I thought.

At 32 and with 2 kids I still feel that I have a very sexy body. I'm 5' 6 130lbs with shoulder length blonde hair and big blue eyes, also a very nice set of implant 38D's thanks to John. I work out at the country club everyday but Sunday then go and lay out for a bit in the sun. Very rarely do John and I find the time to get out, with his work schedule and finding a baby-sitter and all. But last Saturday night was something we pre-planned for. John had the night off and I had already dropped off the kids at my Moms.

John and I headed out for a night on the town, which consisted of a nice dinner and a movie for us. I was dressed up in a short, but not slutty short, black skirt. A tight red blouse with a fairly low neckline. Under it all a sexy black lace bra and thong along with some thigh high garters from Victorias. I finished up my outfit with a pair of new 5 inch spikey heels. John liked it when I dressed sexy for him and I liked to make him happy.

Our dinner went well, it was very nice and we both had a great flow of conversation about home and his work. Then we headed out to the movies. We got our tickets and headed to the theater. We got there and found a pretty long line just to get in, they were apparently checking stubs in order to root out those trying to wander in from another show.

As we made our way up to the doors I saw one of the men working the door was a rather handsome younger black man, about 23. I hadn't ever been with a black man, I have heard the usual things about them but I guess it never really interested me. But this one looked up and caught me, our eyes connecting and I felt something rush through my body. Just the look he gave me turned me on. John and I continued to chat as we waited, but from time to time I looked up and he was looking right at me each time. Finally we made our way to the door, he took my ticket from my hand as he clearly looked my body up and down, mentally undressing me. I smiled and gave him a quick "thanks" and headed in for a seat. I wasn't for sure why, but I just couldn't seem to get my mind away from that hot little stud during the movie.

During a slower part of the movie I decided to use the restroom and take a little break to clear my mind. I was so nervous as I walked out of the door, expecting to see him there, just waiting for me. But he wasn’t to be found, so I headed to the restroom. I freshened up a bit and made sure to adjust my cleavage, just in case. Then headed out and back to the movie. But on the way the man appeared again. This time with a mop and a bucket outside the mensroom.

"Hey there, enjoying the show?" He asked as I walked by. I stopped and paused, not sure if I should keep going or not.

"Uhh yeah, its kinda slow right now though" I replied. He just smiled as he looked me up and down again.

"You know, you are a very sexy woman. Much too sexy for your husband that you are with" he said as he adjusted himself in front of me. Any other guy who would try to put John down like that would get slapped. But I didn't feel angry at all. Instead I felt hornier, and my mind couldn't get off of what he had under those pants.

"Well thank you very much. But I think he already knows that" I said with a smile. My legs frozen not able to walk away now even if I wanted to. Then he dropped his mop, it landed right beside me.

"Oh damn, uh you think you could grab that for me babe?" He asked me, a big wide grin on his face. I smiled, knowing exactly what he wanted me to do. I don't really know what came over me, but I went ahead and did what he wanted. I turned around with my back to him and bent all the way over to pick up his mop. Then I felt his hand slide from my thigh right up to my ass and pat it lightly as I stood up. I turned around with the mop in my hand

"Umm here you are" I said as he just grinned.

"Say babe, you know how to work one of those better than I do. Maybe you should come in here and show me your techniques?" He asked me as he reached down the dirty bucket of water he was using and headed into the mensroom. Without even thinking twice about what I was doing I just headed down the hallway and into the mensroom with him.

"So how do you use that thing?" He asked me as he stood by the urinals.

"Well I prefer the sweeping like motion" I said as I showed him mopping a bit. He walked around behind me and got very close, I could feel the bulge in his pants up against my tight ass.

"Yeah that’s real good babe" He said as he reached up under my skirt and played with my ass.

"How about you try to show me how good you are with this here" He said me as he grabbed my hand and put it right on the bulge in his pants. I started rubbing up and down the big bulge until he grabbed me by my arm and spun me around to face him.

"Don't be shy now girl" He smiled and slowly slid my top off over my head. He reached between my chest and undid my bra and slid it off. I reached down and fumbled with his button and zipper to his pants before undoing them. His big hands roamed over my chest, rubbing them together and playing with my nipples. My hand pulled his cock out of his pants and slowly started to stroke him up and down. He was so big it had to be at least 8 inches, and it was growing!

"Yeah, I bet your hubby would be real proud of you now girl" He mocked as he reached up under my skirt and started to rub my pussy through my thong. "Damn bitch, I got you all wet already don't I?"

"I uhh well, I can't help it" is all I could manage to get out as I felt his fingers rubbing hard against my wet thong. Then his hand slid from under my skirt and he rested both hands on my shoulders, then he pushed down on them. I took his hint and got down onto my knees, not even caring that it was a sticky dirty floor. I looked up and his big black cock was staring me right in the face. It was bigger than anything I had ever seen, it had to be at least 11 inches long!!

"You want some of this black dick in your white married mouth don't you slut?" He grabbed his cock and rubbed it on my lips, back and forth across them with the big thick head of his cock. Then he pulled it to the side and brought it back to my cheek, slapping me with it and said "You want it in your mouth right slut?"

My eyes looking up at him and nodding my head "Yeah I do" I replied. Then I opened my mouth up wide as he slid it right into my hot waiting mouth. Cock had never tasted this good before I thought as I sucked my way down his dark shaft with my eyes closed. His hand still at the base of his cock, wiggling it side to side making it jiggle all around in my mouth.

"That’s a good little white slut" he groaned as he let go of his cock and put his hand on the back of my head. His hand pushing me further down his cock, I just kept right on sucking and licking his black meat. My hands reaching down to my chest as I played with my nipples, tugging on them lightly as I deep throated his cock.

"OK slut, time for me to fuck your little white cunt now" He said as he tugged on my hair, lifting me off of his cock and on my feet. He reached under my skirt and pulled my now soaked thong down to my feet. He bent over and took it off and put it in his pocket. "These are mine now bitch" He said before pushing me up against the wall of the urinals. He got behind me and kicked my legs apart. Then he lifted up my skirt over my ass and put his thick cockhead against my wet slippery pussy.

"Damn girl, this pussy don't need any lubrication or anything. But this ass might" he said as he slapped my ass then shoved that big black cock right into my wet pussy.

"Uhhhh yessss" I moaned out as he slammed into me hard enough to push my face up against the cold tiled wall. He slowly pulled out then rammed it right back into me. He kept doing it, over and over. My pussy was getting slammed by his huge cock and I was loving it!!

"Yeah you like that black cock up in your pussy huh bitch?" He teased me as he started pumping away at my pussy. I nodded my head and let out a "yesss" moan for him. His dick was fucking in and out of my hot pussy so fast and hard. My tits were bouncing forward, then back in rhythm to his fucking motions. One of his hands gripping my hip hard, the other slapping my ass and rubbing it.

"Now to do something about this tight ass" He said as he continued to pump away at my pussy. Then he spit right on my ass, his finger rubbing it around my asshole before slipping a finger deep in my ass. I let out another loud moan as he did, feeling closer to the first real orgasm in years.

"Shit you sure have a tight ass, my cock won't fit in that. But this will" he said as he kept fucking my pussy hard. Then his finger slipped out of my ass, a few seconds later I felt something pressing against my tight asshole.

"See bitch, this is how you work the mop" He chuckled as he slid the handle into my ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck" I whimpered as he fucked me with his black cock and my ass with the mop. I squirmed around on his cock, slamming back into his cock each time he pounded my pussy hard. "Uhhh I'm gonna cum" I screamed out as I felt the warm rush of my orgasm building up and starting to peak.

"Yeah hoe, cum on my cock, I'm gonna cum up in your pussy too" He said. I knew I should stop him from that, but I started to cum and I couldn't do anything about it now. I screamed out as I clenched my eyes tight. At the same time I heard him let out a low groan then I felt the warm spurt of his hot cum in my pussy. Spurt after spurt as he kept fucking my dripping pussy. Then he pulled out of me and put his dick away.

"Damn you are a good fuck for a married slut. Now get your cum filled cunt back to your hubby" He ordered me. I grabbed my bra and top and quickly put them back on. I stopped in the ladies room to clean up quickly before getting back to watch the rest of the movie. My hubby never even had a clue!

After the movie we left, I didn't see the young man around at all as we headed out then went home. I fingered myself to another orgasm that night in the shower thinking about that big black cock of his. That was the first time I cheated on my hubby, but I had a feeling it wasn't going to be the last!!

LilAshley
LilAshley
173 Followers