My Mother's Nightie

Story Info
Sexy nightie brings son to waiting mom.
1k words
4.11
264k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked at a fast-food hamburger joint, working late most nights, coming home at about eleven, and sometimes as late as midnight or one. One night in particular, I stopped and grabbed a cup of coffee at an all-night convenience market, intending to stay up and do some reading. I had the next day off, and I was pretty much a night person, anyway.

I found the door locked when I got home, and had to go around to the back. I found my mother awake, sitting in front of the television set. I could see her through the patio's sliding glass door. She was wearing a tiny nightie, a see-through affair that was short --- way too short. I had never seen it before, and I was surprised that she even wore such a thing. It was a very hot night, and I supposed that it was her way of keeping cool. It didn't hide much. I could feel myself getting excited, just looking at her.

The patio door was locked, and I tapped gently on it, not wanting to frighten her. She turned and looked at me, a look of surprise, then recognition spreading across her face. She smiled as she got up from the couch and came toward the door. I could see, for one brief instant, her pubic bush as she got up. The nightie came only about an inch down her thighs. Her nipples were completely visible through the thin material. By the time she got to the door, I had a raging hard-on.

As she slid the door open, she said with a smile, "It's awfully hot in here, and the cooler's not doing a whole lot of good." Then she looked down at my crotch and said, "Is that a pickle in your pocket, or are you glad to see me?"

I laughed at her joke. I didn't know it was so obvious. I stepped into the house and helped her slide the patio door closed. The house was warm, and I turned back and slid the patio door open again.

"I don't have any pickles," I said with a smile as I turned back to her.

I looked at her. Her nipples were bright red through the negligee, and they looked fully erect. I wondered if she knew how naked she looked, and that she was really a knock-out in her negligee.

"What are you staring at?" she asked.

"You, Mom," I said. "You're nearly naked, you know?"

"I can tell you like what you see," she said, looking at my crotch.

I simply reached out and touched one of her nipples through her negligee. To my surprise, she didn't move away at all, and didn't even act surprised.

"I like that," she said. She closed her eyes briefly and leaned into my hand, pressing her tits against my wandering palm.

Amazed at her reaction, I fondled the other one with my other hand, moving the sheer fabric of the nightie over the nipple.

"God, Timmy, that feels good," she said, her voice deep and soft.

I reached down and found the hem of the see-through material, and pulled up on it a little. Looking down, I could see her hairy bush, her creamy, smooth thighs. She didn't pull away. She moved closer to me, and then moved her hand over and touched the protruding outline of my hard cock.

"Oh, God, Timmy," she whispered. "You're awfully hard!"

I reached down with both hands and pulled the negligee over her head and tossed it on the couch. She stood there, naked, unashamed. Her tits were big and firm, her nipples large and erect. As she started unbuckling my pants, I leaned forward and down, running my tongue over one of her ripe nipples. I sucked it into my mouth, moving my tongue around in delicious little circles.

She moaned and continued working on my pants. I helped her, releasing her for a moment and pulling my pants to my ankles. I kicked off my shoes, and then I stepped out of my pants. My shirt followed, and I stood there in my briefs, my cock pulling the band away from my body.

She backed up and lay on the floor, spreading her legs wide. She lifted her knees, and I stood there, looking at her wide-open pussy. The inner lips were visible, wet and pink. I pulled off my shorts as she watched, her eyes wide at the size and hardness of my stiff prick.

I lay over her, feeling her erect nipples poking me in the chest. I moved my hips upward, till my cock found the warm, wet entrance to her cunt. I pushed forward, feeling the tight, wet canal surround my cock.

I thrust, and she raised her ass to meet my movements. She began moaning softly and jerking her legs, and suddenly, as her body twisted and jerked, she came.

I thrust faster and faster, feeling a rising in my balls, feeling the heat of her ass hole against my balls as I slammed my hard cock deep inside her time and again.

I came, and I could feel my load shoot out of my cock, deep inside my mother. I thrust again and again, and she came again, moaning something about feeling me shoot my cum deep inside her. I guess that really turned her on.

I lay atop her, my cock still deep inside her.

"Fuck me some more, fuck me faster, Timmy," she said.

Reluctantly, I pulled out of her.

"I need to go shower to get the day's dirt off me," I said.

"OK," she pouted. "I'll be right here, unless you want me to shower with you."

"Now, that's an idea," I said.

We did. She didn't have to wait right there. I fucked her and sucked her in the shower.

Nowadays, I don't stop for coffee on the way home from work. Mom has some waiting for me, some hot coffee, and a hot nightie, and a really hot mouth and cunt.