Seduction by Story

Story Info
A story from the net led to the seduction of his wife.
10.5k words
3.75
215.8k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

It was eleven at night and the Christmas party of our friends Ruth and Alan was in full swing with everyone having a great time. My wife Brenda, never a great drinker at the best of times, was well gone after three hours of partying and I knew she would suffer for it the next day, but what the hell. Sipping my drink I looked around the room eyeing up the women and comparing them to my gorgeous wife, I may be biased, but there was no comparison, Brenda was the most attractive women in the room. Brenda caught my eye as my gaze passed her way and grinned, grinning back I walked over to the group she was with, Len, an old friend of our and our host’s, Jane, Len’s wife, our hostess Ruth and Jim who I knew, but not well.

As I approached I took stock of my wife’s beauty, she had shoulder length fine blonde hair that shone even in the low light in the room; my eyes moved down to her face, her ice blue eyes sparkled as she laughed at something that was said, her pert nose sat above lush, ripe lips that just begged to be kissed. Letting my eyes rove down over her shoulders, which were all but bare, the only covering being the thin straps of her black evening dress. My eyes paused at her bust, for those who like statistics Brenda is 5 foot 6 inches tall and a shapely 36-24-36 and her breasts were more than a generous handful, even for my large hands. Sighing I let my eyes slide down over her body admiring the cling of her dress to her shapely figure and the swell of her hips, my only lament was that the dress hid most of Brenda’s legs, but I had the memory of their slender shapeliness. Despite being married to her for over eight years I still felt a surge of arousal just looking at my wife and at 34 I thought she had never looked better.

“Brian,” my wife’s soft lilting voice greeted me as I joined the group, “you just have to see what Jim found on the Net.”

Jim grinned as he held out some sheets of paper, raising an eyebrow I took the pages and glanced at them, then read then more closely. I’m not sure why Jim had brought the printout, but it was a story he’d picked up somewhere on the Internet called ‘Brenda's Choice’ by someone calling themselves Wordsworth. The story was about a guy and his wife at a party who get involved in an adult party game, the wife ends up as the subject of ‘Ten Minutes of Heaven’, which basically meant a man tried to get her to so excited within ten minutes that she says ‘fuck me’. If she does say this has to do whatever the man wants for an hour. Though I only skipped over the story I was both amused and a little turned on by the concept.

“Interesting,” I commented with a grin as I handed the pages back to Jim, “but a little far fetched.”

“That’s what I said.” Brenda laughed.

“You have to admit though,” Ruth laughed, “the character names are an amazing coincidence.”

“A big coincidence.” Jim laughed.

On that note Jim went off to circulate around the room while the rest of us chatted and joked, the story quickly forgotten in the exchanges of banter and ribald comments. From time to time I saw Jim showing off his story out of the corner of my eye, but didn’t pay him much attention. I guess it was about half an hour later that Jim rejoined our group wearing a huge grin and for a few minutes just stood listening to our chat with his grin growing broader.

“Why the huge grin, Jim?” Ruth eventually asked.

“Oh, nothing really,” Jim replied, “just a comment someone made.”

I sensed that he was waiting to have the rest of it dragged out of him, but I was not going to give him the satisfaction of asking. Though it seemed my wife was intrigued and asked him about the comment.

“Well since you asked,” he said with his grin turning to a full blown laugh, “a couple of guys said they thought that the woman in the story wouldn’t have lasted the ten minutes in real life.”

Inwardly I groaned, Brenda was always one for a verbal challenge, but especially so when she had been drinking, it was a foregone conclusion that she would take up the gauntlet Jim had laid down.

“Rubbish,” Brenda laughed “if anything the woman would last longer, especially if she was resisting the urges.”

“You think?” Jim grinned back. “I’m not so sure myself.”

Ruth looked at me and rolled her eyes as Jim and Brenda got into an animated, but friendly discussion centred on whether or not a fictional female would have lasted less than or longer than ten minutes. People noticing the conversation and its topic came over to join us, some just to listen, but one or two of the men made comments more or less agreeing with Jim’s point of view. Of course this only made Brenda dig her heels in even more to defend her position.

“Well,” Jim eventually said, “there’s only one way to prove the point, that’s to put your money where your mouth is Brenda.”

Needless to say every male in the room immediately got his drift as did a number of the women, but Brenda looked puzzled.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“I mean that the only way to settle this” Jim spoke softly “would be to put the situation to the test for real.”

“You mean…” Brenda gaped.

“I mean I take the role of the guy and you take the role of the woman.” Jim spoke into the sudden silence in the room. “Same rules, same penalty as in the story so the incentives are the same to encourage you to hold out or for me break you down. Of course you could always admit I’m right and wimp out.”

I cursed under my breath as Jim threw out the last comment, at the same time I began to wonder if Jim hadn’t been setting Brenda up for this situation, everyone knew how doggedly she defended a point of view. What he was proposing was an area Brenda and I had discussed during sex, but had never considered it as a reality and I quietly wished for Brenda to tell him where to stick his suggestion, though I did feel a bit of excitement at the idea. Brenda frowned and looked at me; one look in her pensive eyes told me that she had drunk more than enough to take up the challenge.

“Brian?” she said softly.

“Hey,” Jim objected, “it’s not up to him; you’re the one so adamant the woman could hold out longer not Brian.”

I gave Jim a glare and my wife a shrug to indicate that it was her decision; around us everyone seemed to be holding their breath in anticipation of Brenda’s answer. My wife thought for a few moments then I saw her shoulders straighten and knew what her answer was going to be.

“Okay,” Brenda spoke firmly, “you’re on.”

“You understand what I mean?” Jim said pulling the story sheets out of his pocket. “I get to have my way with you for ten minutes.” Here he read form the paper in his hand. “I can touch or kiss you, but I can only use my mouth and hands. If I can get you to say, 'Fuck me,' before the ten minutes is up, then you must do anything I tell you for the next hour."

“Yes, yes, I understand.” Brenda responded.

Jim grinned almost triumphantly and moved across the room to the couch, the couple that were already there quickly got up to give him room. Sitting himself in the centre of the couch Jim looked up at my wife with a raised eyebrow as though challenging her to back down.

“Okay, who has a stop watch or timer?” Jim asked as Brenda crossed the room to join him.

As Brenda sat beside him one of the men produced a watch with a count-down timer on it, Jim had the man set it for ten minutes then appointed Ruth as the time-keeper.

“One thing,” Jim said as Ruth took the watch, “you don’t start the time going until after I start.”

“Okay.” Ruth replied.

“And no distractions,” Jim added, “the watch has an end of time alarm so no need to count out the time.”

“Now just a minute,” Brenda objected “you were the one that wanted to do this as it was done in the story, so Ruth should count down the minutes like they did in the story.”

“Not feeling so confident?” Jim smirked. “Don’t you think you can resist without the interruptions?”

“Of course I can.” Brenda replied sharply. “Oh what the hell, do it your way.”

“Mind you,” Jim said slowly, “I should get a bit of a head start seeing as the characters in the story were already turned on by having been playing a sex game, I mean fairs fair, I’ll be starting from stone cold.”

I couldn’t believe the guys gall, not that I could blame him for trying for every advantage, but he had been the one that had been so adamant about doing things exactly as per the story. Around me there were mutters of accent to his comment, it seemed most, if not all those watching agreed that Jim should get a ‘warm up’ period. Brenda looked around nervously then her eyes came to rest on me, all I could do was shrug.

“How long a head start?” Brenda asked turning to look at Jim.

“I thought ten minutes.” Jim grinned, obviously sensing he was about to gain another concession.

“Sod off,” Brenda said firmly, “that doubles the total time. Two minutes.”

“Hmmm,” Jim frowned, “hardly a head start. Seven minutes might work; after all you haven’t been excited by playing a game have you.”

“Maybe not,” my wife responded, “but it’s still too long. Four minutes.”

“Four?” Jim sighed. “Well make it five and we have a deal.”

“Oh alright, five minutes but,” Brenda agreed, “no touching under clothing, on top only.”

“You’re on.” Jim laughed. “We’ll have a drink first then get at it. Ruth change the stopwatch to fifteen minutes and yell out when the first five are up, okay.”

“Okay Jim.” Ruth replied as she fiddled with the stopwatch in her hand.

Drinks were passed to Jim and Brenda and while they sipped at them the others chatted and joked about what was about to happen, I heard one or two of them making bets with each other as to how long my wife would last. Ruth was standing right in front of the couple on the couch and about three feet away from them and I placed myself at her shoulder. From this position I could not only watch events unfold clearly I could also keep an eye on the stopwatch. Fixing my gaze on the couch I noticed that Jim seemed to be taking a hell of a time finishing his drink, Brenda had downed hers in one gulp and was already working on another. Then I noticed that Jim had an arm along the back of the couch and that his hand seemed to be resting at the back of Brenda’s neck, a slight movement of her hair told me that the crafty sod was gently rubbing at the erogenous zone on her neck. I was tempted to tell Ruth to start the stopwatch, but held back since Brenda didn’t seem to be worried about his touching her.

At long last Jim finished his drink and put the glass aside, I felt my body tense with both nervousness and excitement as he turned slightly in his seat to face my wife. Someone took the empty glass from Brenda as she licked her lips nervously and watched Jim turning to face her, he grinned at her then leant forward until his lips were a scant few millimetres from hers. Brenda tensed in anticipation of his kiss, but Jim just hovered there letting the tension mount, a glance to my right told me that Ruth had not yet started the stopwatch; clearly she was waiting for the first touch. A minute passed with Jim’s lips hovering over Brenda’s he was looking into her eyes and though she tried to avoid his gaze her eyes kept flicking back to his with uncertainty growing in them. Nor was Brenda the only one feeling the tension, the people around me seemed to hold their breath waiting for that first touch of skin on skin. When Jim finally closed those few millimetres between his lips and my wife’s he did it so slowly that the kiss was seconds old before we realised that the seduction had begun in earnest. I had to nudge Ruth to start the stopwatch as a collective sigh seemed to fill the room.

Brenda sat there with his lips pressed softly to hers, her eyes were open and looking around as she avoided looking into his eyes. Yet despite herself, as though drawn by some magnetism, her eyes drifted to his and fixed there, when this happened Jim increased the pressure of his kiss a little more. Again, despite herself, Brenda began to respond to his kiss, it was only a slight return pressure, but it was enough of a positive sign for Jim to move on. Kissing her more firmly Jim opened his mouth a little and although I could not see it I somehow knew that he was pressing his tongue to my wife’s lips in a demand for entry. When Brenda’s chin moved I knew that she had given way to Jim’s demanding tongue, I don’t know what my wife was feeling, but a tingle of excitement ran through me at this first sign of submission. That excitement grew when I saw Jim put his right hand over Brenda’s shoulder, with slow stroking motions he slid it down onto her right breast which he gently began to rub and squeeze through her clothing. A quick glance at the stopwatch in Ruth’s hand show that barely a minute had passed.

A pin dropping in the room would have sounded like a cannon going off, even the music that had been playing seemed muted to almost nothing and from where I was standing I could hear Brenda’s breathing quickening slightly under Jim’s attentions. Jim started to pinch at Brenda’s nipple through the thin material of her dress which made her breathing a little heavier. My mouth went dry when I heard the sound of a sudden intake of breath from Brenda as Jim’s left hand moved onto her lap, his fingers pressing into the material over her pussy to rub gently at her mound. My eyes flickered from point to point as I watched Jim’s actions with my wife; her eyes were still open as they kissed, but they seemed locked to his as though she was transfixed by something in their depths; his right hand squeezed and teased her right breast and nipple; his left hand pressed more firmly into her groin to rub at her pussy. I glanced at the stopwatch convinced that more than five minutes had passed, but was surprised to see that Jim still had half his warm up time left.

Then I heard Brenda give a gentle sigh and her legs, which up to that point had been firmly together began to slowly open giving Jim more freedom to stroke at her pussy. Of course with Jim being able to arouse her pussy with greater freedom meant her legs parted further and so on, the point came where my wife was sat there with her legs spread wide while Jim rubbed at her through her dress using his whole hand. I watched the material of Brenda’s dress dimple to the shape of her pussy as Jim pressed his fingers firmly into her, his actions making her breathing heavier and louder. Then I nearly jumped out of my skin when the silence was shattered by a soft ‘beep-beep’.

“That’s the five minutes head start,” Ruth spoke barely loud enough to be heard, “ten minutes left to get Brenda to say the magic words.”

I noticed that while she spoke Ruth had paused the stopwatch, though Jim hadn’t broken his stride at all. For the first time in more than five minutes Jim parted their lips and while his hands stayed busy at her breast and pussy he leant close to her ear and spoke softly to her. In the story the husband had never heard what was being whispered, but in the silence that had once again fallen on the room Jim’s words came to me clearly.

“Want to save us all some time and say it?” he crooned in her ear.

Brenda shook her head in the negative and Jim grinned as he spoke again.

“You won’t make it and you know it,” he said softly, his breath puffing against her ear, “especially now that I can get you undressed. Come on, say it, you’re so hot now after just the warm up, how will you feel after a few more minutes of serious attention. Say it, you know you want to, you know you are going to eventually.”

My wife shook her head again, but I could see the hesitation in her movement and the uncertainty in her eyes. With a smile Jim went back to kissing Brenda and she returned his kiss within a few seconds of their lips touching. Deep down I knew that Jim was right, my wife was not going to be able to hold out for the full ten minutes, already she was showing all the signs of being fully aroused and much more attention would have her on the verge of a climax. Drawing a deep breath I glanced at the stopwatch to see how much longer Brenda would have to hold out, the damned thing was still paused and I nudged Ruth who was so enthralled by events she had forgotten to re-start the timer. When I looked back at the couch Jim was sliding his right hand up to the top of Brenda’s dress, the material stretched as his hand slid under it and back onto her breast. Now it was bare skin on bare skin and I could see the material moving as Jim played with my wife’s boob and teased her already hard nipple. At the same time his left hand slid down Brenda’s leg until it came to rest at the hem of her dress, which was a point just above her knee with the way the material had already rumpled. Jim’s hand slid up Brenda’s stockinged leg gently rubbing in small circles as it rose up her thigh, the material of the dress gathered and slithered up her leg as his hand rose higher. A stifled gasp from Brenda told me when Jim’s hand had reached her pussy and I had no doubt that under the concealment of the material he was rubbing at her pussy in earnest, perhaps he even had his fingers under her panties and in her pussy.

“Mmm, so wet.” Jim parted their lips and spoke softly while looking deep into Brenda’s eyes. “Sure you don’t want to say it?”

Brenda shook her head and muttered the word ‘no’ so low as to be barely audible to Jim let alone to me. Undeterred Jim put his lips to hers once more while his right hand slid out from under the top of her dress, with a gentle yet firm motion he pushed the thin strap from her shoulder and down her arm. Brenda bent her arm slightly, surrendering to the inevitable and the strap flopped loose, and then Jim’s hand was back at the top of her dress. As Jim pushed the material of her dress down to reveal Brenda’s breast to everyone I glanced at the stopwatch, a minute and a half had passed; Jim had eight and a half minutes left and I began to feel a little hope that he was moving too slowly to achieve his goal. For a few moments Jim seemed content to tease Brenda’s now bare nipple and to press his fingers into her heavy boob flesh, but then he parted their lips and his head moved down over her chest. I looked up at Brenda’s face as Jim sucked her nipple into his mouth, her eyes were wide and fixed on what he was doing to her, for a brief moment she looked up at me before looking back down to Jim. In that brief moment of eye contact my faint hope that Jim was moving too slowly died, Brenda’s eyes had held a look of excitement bordering on orgasmic.

For what seemed like ages Jim sucked and nibbled at my wife’s nipple, at the same time his left hand seemed to be moving faster under the material of her dress. His right hand had moved from Brenda’s breast and was now behind her, I couldn’t see what his hand was doing, but the gradual loosening of her top told me he was opening the zip at the back of the dress. Then his right hand came back into view as it slid onto her left shoulder to push the strap off her shoulder and down her arm, once again Brenda bent her arm to free the strap and the whole front of her dress just slithered down to her waist. Jim’s head moved to across her body and he sucked in her left nipple while his right hand came back over her shoulder to her right breast. A quick glance at the stopwatch in Ruth’s hand showed me that a bare ninety seconds had passed and my wife was already half naked and rising to a climax, she could not last another seven minutes. Jim suddenly sat up, his hands and mouth leaving Brenda’s body; he grinned down at her heavy breathing and dreamy eyes and spoke.

“Lift up.” He ordered softly.

As though in a dream Brenda leant up and in one swift motion Jim pulled the dress from under her, down her legs and off. I gazed wide eyed at my wife’s body as Jim returned his hands and mouth to her breasts and pussy, now we could all see his hand rubbing and pressing at her panties, his fingers pushing the material into her slit. Then his hand moved to the side of her flimsy panties, Jim’s finger’s slid under the material pushing it aside as two of his fingers sank into Brenda’s pussy. Brenda’s reaction to this intrusion was gasp loud enough to be clearly heard around the room and to arch her lower body slightly as though to draw his fingers deeper into her. I could tell from the tension in my wife’s body, the glaze in her now half closed eyes and the flush of her face and breasts that Brenda was about to climax and I expected her to cum any second. Jim must have sensed this too and it was not part of his plan to let her climax, clearly he was aware that once she’d peaked there would be a period of calm before she would be aroused to ecstasy again. Just as Brenda began to squirm in pre-orgasmic bliss Jim moved his fingers away from her pussy, though he continued to gently suck at her nipples and tease her boobs for a moment before leaning up.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers