Sister's Vacation

Story Info
My sister comes for a long visit.
1.6k words
4.27
272.8k
114
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Louise was coming to stay with me for a long week. I hadn't seen my sister in nearly three years. We lived in different states and it was difficult to get together with our work schedules. Louise was now in her early thirties and I was two years younger than her.

Louise was now divorced and I hadn't had much luck in the love department either. I had been seeing a woman for five years, but she got tired of waiting for an engagement ring.

I heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door to find my sister. She had changed some since I last saw her. Her dark hair had grown out. It was down onto her shoulders. It looked like she was a bit heavier than the last time I saw her. One thing didn't change, Louise still had big breasts.

I tried not to stare, but her tits had to be 38D cups at least. I invited her in and she shared a big hug with me. My sister put her things in the spare bedroom and then she changed her clothes. As she sat down on my sofa I eyed her up. Her tits were nearly popping out of her shirt. Louise was also wearing some tight shorts. I could swear I saw camel toe popping through.

"What are the plans for our time together?" My sister asked me.

"I thought we would go out to eat tonight and basically let you wind down," I told her.

"That sounds good to me," she said.

We did end up at a restaurant that evening. We had our meal and we drank a little too much alcohol. When we got home I was drunk and I was horny. I had been smelling my sister's perfume all night long. She had been sitting right next to me and I wanted to just reach over and touch her big breasts.

When we got back to my place we sat down on the couch next to each other. Louise rested her head on my shoulder. I just hoped she didn't see the rise in my pants.

"I am so glad we got together finally," my sister told me.

"I know," I said to her, "it has been too long."

"I have missed you Tom," my sister blurted out. "I get lonely sometimes," she told me.

Louise brought her head up and she was looking directly at my face. I don't know what came over us, but we had a kiss on the lips. I reached over and drew my sister closer to me. Our mouths opened and I felt my sister's tongue touching mine.

Suddenly my sister pulled back.

"I'm sorry Tom, I shouldn't have done that."

With that my sister got up and ran into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. I sat there in shock. My cock was hard as a rock and I didn't know what to do. After a few minutes I got up and went to the bedroom door. I didn't even knock, but I entered the room. There sat my sister on the edge of the bed. She had taken her shirt and bra off.

"You shouldn't be in here," she said to me.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"If you stay I will want more than a kiss from you."

I just stood there looking down at my sister. Her tits were resting on her chest. Those nipples were the size of two silver dollars. I just knew there was no way I was walking back out that door right then.

I slowly pulled my shirt off and I lowered my pants and underwear to the floor. My sister's eyes were glued to me. I could see she was looking at my hard dick. My cock was standing out straight.

"Oh my God Tom, you are enormous!" My sister told me.

"I have to have you Louise, please," I was half pleading with her.

I walked over to the bed and I had my sister stand up. I moved my hands to her hips and I slid her shorts to the floor. I was right, Louise didn't have panties on beneath. I then moved both of us the the bed. I was then on top of my sister, my face directly at her tits. I began to suck on a nipple with my mouth.

My sister seemed like she was melting in my arms. I sucked one tit then the other. My cock was tight against her belly. Louise pulled her legs up around my back. When she did that my dick slid down along her crack. I could feel my mushroom rubbing along her folds.

"Please Tom, I need you inside me," my sister begged me.

I positioned my cock at her opening and slowly entered her pussy. Louise was wet, but she was very tight as well. I took my time and pumped my dick into her. My sister was panting as I slid my thick prick past her folds. All I knew at that moment was that I had to have my sister as my lover.

I soon had my cock inside all the way. I pulled Louise's legs away and I took her ankles in my hands. I pushed her legs against those big titties. I stretched my legs out and gave my sister the longest strokes I could. I was driving my hard prick in all the way. You could hear my balls slapping hard against my sister's asscheeks.

Louise was practically begging me to fuck her.

"Please Tom, don't pull out."

I had no intention of doing that. I knew it was totally crazy what we were doing, but I didn't care. I had to have my sister right then, that was all there was to it. I must have fucked my sister for a good half hour. I could feel Louise's pussy juices dripping out and down her ass. She was so wet and needy now.

It's funny the thoughts you have when fucking. I just knew I had to make my sister mine. I wanted to breed her pussy so no one else could ever have her. My nut sacs were starting to pinch. I knew it wouldn't be long now. I could feel the heat rising up to the tip of my cock. A few more strokes and I gave up my cum load.

As soon as Louise felt me explode inside her she screamed.

"Oh My God!" She shouted out loud.

Louise's pussy was milking me of my cream. I felt her squeezing my prick. It was if she had to get every drop of my baby seed from my dick. I reached out and took hold of my sister's wrists. I pinned her arms to the bed and I fucked her as hard as I could. I could feel my sister's body shaking lying there beneath me.

I was amazed how much cum I had in me. It seemed like I had cum a good fifteen minutes until I felt I had emptied out. I just left my cock inside my sister and I felt her pussy spasms. There was sweat dripping down my sister's body. I knew she had orgasmed repeatedly. I looked down at my sister's face and she looked spent. I soon felt my dick getting soft and I pulled out.

"Hold me please Tom," my sister begged me.

We were in each others arms, not saying anything, for the longest time.

"I know what we did was wrong, but I needed you tonight," my sister told me.

I needed her as well. I knew we would be sharing each other for the next week. I was right. My sister was needy for cock, my cock in particular. The next day we barely left the bed. I think we tried every position known to us. Louise got on top of me and rode my dick. I loved to see her giant tits bouncing up and down on her chest as we fucked.

Even when we left the bed we had sex. We did it in the shower as well. Louise placed her hands against the shower wall and I entered her that way. I leaned against her back and thrust my cock deep in her belly. The hot water made things even steamier.

When we got back to bed I gave Louise more of my cock. I don't know how, but I seemed to have an endless store of cum in me. I think I blew five loads into my sister that day. We did have to take somewhat of a break because my dick was sore and red from all that fucking.

Louise proved that she loved to give oral as well. She would sit on the edge of the bed and suck my cock as I stood before her. My sister knew just how to turn me on. I would hold the back of her head and thrust my dick down her throat. She massaged my balls as I fed her every inch of me. She was able to take me down to the root.

During our down time Louise told me her love life had been in shambles. After her divorce she had some lovers, but no one really satisfied her. They were all basically one night stands. I asked her if she had been thinking about the two of us as lovers. She said it had crossed her mind, but she never thought it would happen.

The end of the week arrived too fast. I fucked Louise the morning she was to leave and gave her one last load of my seed to send her on her way. Louise says she wants to move closer or maybe move in with me if she can settle her affairs and find a job. I hope it all works out and I can have my sister here with me as my lover.