Summer Camp

Story Info
John & his sister & parents go to summer camp.
69.4k words
4.72
1.07M
443
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers

As Don finished packing his pack for his trip to summer camp, he heard noises coming from his parents' room. Past experience had taught him that when he heard noises at this time of the day coming from his parents' room, that that could mean only one thing. Quietly moving to his closet, Don silently opened the door and entered, moving to the back where a poster of Rachel Hunter hung on the wall. Carefully unhooking the bottom of the poster, it rolled up, revealing a hole about one inch in diameter in the back wall of the closet. Putting his eye to the hole, Don was able to see into the closet on the other side of his wall and through the open door of that closet into his parents' bedroom.

As he looked into the hole, Don could see his father, John, pulling his mother's, Doreen's, t-shirt off over her head, allowing her breasts to fall free. As he watched, his mother's nipples hardened and knurled into knots on the ends of her breasts, sticking up into the air. As his father leaned over and took them one by one into his mouth and sucked on them, he saw his mother fumbling with his father's pants, undoing the waist and pulling the zipper down. As his father sucked on his mother's nipples, Don saw her pull his father's cock out of his pants, squeezing it in her hand as she did so.

Don was always amazed when he saw his father's cock. It seemed so big to him. Even though he was only 18 years old and his own cock now frequently grew hard in his hand, the size of his father's cock still amazed him. He hoped that when he was older his would be as big as that.

As he continued to watch, his mother pushed his father backwards on the bed and pulled his pants off. Returning her attention to his cock, he watched as she fondled it, squeezing it in her hands and reaching down to hold and fondle his balls, rolling them in her hands. Then he saw his mother flick out her tongue and lick the end of his father's cock, tasting the drop of liquid that had formed at the slit of his cock. Then he saw her open her mouth and stick her tongue all the way out, licking the underside of his father's cock and then slowly sucking it into her mouth, closing her lips on it as she slurped on it, much like slurping on a popsicle.

As he watched, his mother continued to suck his father's cock into her mouth, constantly letting her tongue slide out of her mouth around the cock and lick it. After several minutes of watching her suck and lick his father's cock, Don saw her sit up, still holding his father's super hard cock in her hand. As she reached down to pull her shorts off, his father sat up and almost ripped them off of her. Don knew from past experience that his mother didn't wear any underwear, so when his father pulled her shorts off and he saw his mother's smooth ass and the thatch of blonde hair between her legs, it wasn't anything new to him.

As he watched his father push his mother over onto her back on the bed, spreading her legs as he did so, Don could see right into his mother's pussy, spread open and pointing right at him. At the sight of it he began rubbing himself through his pants, feeling his own cock growing as he did so. As he rubbed himself, Don watched as his father lowered his face between his mother's legs and stuck his tongue right into her pussy, causing his mother to arch her back.

Watching his father begin to lick and suck on his mother's pussy, Don let his own pants slide to the floor, and stepping out of them began to massage and fondle his cock, which had by now grown to its full size of 6". As he watched his father sucking and licking his mother's pussy, Don could see his mother squirming on the bed as he continued to stroke his own cock. So engrossed was Don in playing with himself as he watched his parents through the hole in the closet wall, he didn't hear his twin sister, Debi, as she came into his room.

Debi had finished her packing and was checking to see if Don was ready as she walked into his room, the door being slightly ajar. As she walked into the room, Debi called his name out. Once in the room, she couldn't see Don but she heard a sudden noise coming from the closet as Don frantically tried to pull his shorts up and cover the hole in the closet wall. When Debi heard the noise, she walked over to the closet and looked in, just in time to see Don fall down as he tripped trying to pull his shorts up. Debi gasped in surprise as she saw Don fall over on his back, his cock sticking straight up in the air, his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Don, what are you doing?" Debi asked, her eyes wide as she stared at his cock pulsing in the air.

"Nothing, nothing," he stammered, struggling to pull his pants up to hide his raging cock. "What are you doing here?"

"I finished packing and just wanted to see if you were through," Debi explained, fascinated as she watched him stuffing his still-hard cock into his pants as he finally succeeded in pulling them up. "What were you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing, it's nothing," Don stuttered, still embarrassed at having been caught by his twin sister.

As he tried to stand up, he glanced over to where the Rachel Hunter poster was still rolled up above the hole, where light was showing through into the closet. As Debi noticed his darting glance in that direction, she also glanced over to see what he seemed to concerned about and noticed the light coming through the hole.

"What's this?" she asked, moving towards the hole.

"That's nothing," Don answered frantically, trying to stop her before she could look into the hole. But he was too late as Debi bent over and looked into the hole. As he tried to pull her away, she gasped as she realized what she was seeing.

"That's mom and dad in their bedroom," she announced incredulously. "You're watching them," she accused.

"No, no, it's nothing," Don insisted, trying to pull her from the closet. But Debi wasn't having any of it. She pulled her arm from his grip and returned her eye to the hole.

"Wow, I can't believe this," Debi said. "I just can't believe this. They're doing -- they're doing -- doing IT," she exclaimed in shock. "This is amazing. Dad's pushing his thing into mom. I can't believe you've been watching them," she said, not moving an inch from her vantage point at the hole. "Wow, mom sure likes what dad's doing to her," Debi noticed.

Don just stood there in total shock. He had no idea what to do now. He couldn't believe his sister had caught him. He had been watching them for almost a year now, ever since he discovered the hole one day when he was changing posters on the wall. As he watched Debi watching through the hole, his cock stirred as he imagined what she was seeing.

Debi watched in delight as her parents fucked. She was fascinated by the sight of her father's cock sliding back and forth into her mother's pussy. She knew about these things, she had just never seen anything like this before. Turning from the hole, Debi looked at Don.

"What were you doing while you were watching them?" she asked. "Were you masturbating? I've heard that's what boys do," she said smugly as Don looked at her in horror.

"N-n-no," Don stammered, "of course not."

"Well, I saw you with your pants down and your thing all hard and sticking up in the air," Debi said. "What were you doing?"


"It was nothing," Don said, looking very uncomfortable, feeling his cock pushing out against his pants as it throbbed.

Just then they both heard a noise from their parents' room and they both started towards the hole. Debi, being closer, fixed her eye to the hole as Don caught himself.

"Wow," Debi exclaimed, "I can't believe she can do that."

"What?" Don asked, his curiosity starting to get the better of him.

"She's got it in her mouth and is swallowing the whole thing," Debi narrated.

"Oh, yeah, she likes to do that," Don said, then gulped as he realized what he had said.

"So you have been watching them!" Debi accused, turning from the hole for a moment.

Don just stood there blushing, not able to say anything as Debi returned to the hole to watch her parents. As she watched her mother sucking on her father's cock, Debi was filled with curiosity. She had heard of these things and knew people did them, but she never imagined her parents as those people.

"What are they doing?" Don almost whispered.

"Well, mom's just sucking on dad's thing and he just pulled her over and is licking her between the legs at the same time," she explained. "Do you want to see?" Debi asked, standing back from the hole.

Don hesitated for a minute, then quickly glued his eye to the hole where he could see his parents sucking each other. As he watched for a minute, he realized that his father was getting really worked up and turned from the hole.

"They're going to cum any second," he explained to Debi. "Do you want to see it happen?"

"Sure, thanks," Debi said, as she quickly moved back to the hole. As she watched, she could see her father's feet squirming on the bed as his mother bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Then suddenly she heard her father's muffled scream as he began to cum. As she watched, her mother held her father's cock in her hands and directed the stream of cum that was shooting out from the end of it into her mouth, then she sucked her father's cock back into her mouth and continued to suck on it, slurping as she sucked and swallowed all of the cum that her father had just shot into her mouth.

"That was amazing," Debi said, turning away from the hole and looking at Don, her face flushed and her eyes somewhat glazed. "I've never seen anything like that before. I had no idea that's what it was like."

"Yeah, it's pretty neat, isn't it?" Don said as he again looked through the hole. He saw his mother sitting upright on his father's face, rubbing her pussy all over his face as he continued to lick and suck her. "Mom's getting ready to cum now, you should watch," he suggested to Debi, who eagerly returned her eye to the hole.

As she watched, she could see her father's tongue slithering up into her mother's pussy as she squirmed as writhed on his face. Suddenly she arched her back and closed her eyes as she began to cum, rubbing her pussy on her father's face as her juices ran from her into his eagerly lapping mouth. She watched as her mother fell over on the bed, totally spent from their pleasure. Turning from the hole, Debi just stared at Don.

"How come you never told me about this?" she asked angrily. "How could you keep this to yourself?"

"I don't know," Don said, "I just didn't think you were interested in this sort of thing."

"What have you ever been interested in that I haven't," she retorted. "That's really selfish. I think I might even tell them," Debi said threateningly.

"You can't do that," Don said in a panic. "They'd kill me. Please don't tell them," he begged.

"Why shouldn't I?" Debi asked. "You've kept this from me. You could have at least given me the chance to say I'm not interested instead of just deciding for me."

"I'm sorry," Don said. "If I had known, I definitely would have told you. Please don't tell them," he implored.

"You were masturbating, weren't you?" Debi asked, a mischievous grin on her face. "Go ahead, admit it."

"Yes," Don whispered, now totally embarrassed as well as scared. "Please don't tell them."

"I won't under one condition," Debi said.

"What?" Don asked. "Just name it, anything."

"You have to do exactly what I say or I'll tell them," Debi said. "Do you agree?"

"What is it?" Don asked.

"It doesn't matter," Debi said. "You have to do what I say or I'll tell them. Do you agree?"

Don looked positively sick as he stood there and contemplated his sister's blackmail. He couldn't imagine what she was going to make him do, probably her chores for the next year or two. Or maybe she was going to make him her slave at camp for the summer. But as bad as those ideas were, the thought of her telling their parents was even worse.

"Okay, I'll do it," Don said. "What is it?"

"Great," Debi said with a big grin on her face. "Now remember, you promised."

"Okay. I said I would," Don said.

"Then I want you to finish masturbating," Debi said, her grin almost splitting her face.

"You're crazy," Don said in disbelief.

"Fine. Then I'm going to tell them," Debi said, turning to leave the room.

"No, wait," Don said. "Can't you think of anything else?" he inquired.

"I don't want anything else," Debi said, "I want to watch you finish masturbating. In fact, you have to masturbate for me whenever I want until school starts next year," Debi said triumphantly.

"How can you say that?" Don implored. "You don't know what you're saying."

"Yes, I do, and you said you'd do whatever I wanted," Debi insisted. "If you don't, I promise you I'll tell them."

Don just stood there in total dismay. He couldn't believe his life had just degenerated to this degree. They were leaving for camp tomorrow and his life was just over. Debi had him in the palm of her hands and they both knew it.

"It's not like it'll hurt you," she said. "I just want to see you do it."

"You don't understand," Don lamented, "you're my sister."

"So, what?" Debi said. "You're watching our parents in their bedroom while they're fucking. You think that's so different? You watched them, now I want to watch you, it's that simple. Now pull your thing out and masturbate for me," Debi insisted.


Blushing furiously, Don undid his pants and let them fall to the floor, exposing his cock which was standing out at full mast in front of him. Not able to look at her, Don slowly began to fondle and rub his cock while Debi watched in mute astonishment. She couldn't believe he was doing this. She couldn't believe he really thought she would tell on him.

As Don continued to massage and stroke his cock, Debi's eyes were glued to it, secretly admiring it as she watched him play with himself. Don's eyes were closed as he began to stroke his cock, masturbating as Debi watched him, a feverish look in her eyes, her tongue licking her lips as she glued her attention to his cock. Don felt his excitement rising as he thought of his sister watching him and he thought of the two of them watching their parents just a few minutes ago.

As he felt his balls starting to churn with that all-too-familiar feeling, Don groaned and announced that he was going to cum. Dropping to her knees with her face just inches from his cock, Debi watched with rapt attention as Don more insistently stroked his cock to a climax. Then suddenly Don groaned and his cock jumped and he began to cum, shooting his cum across the closet right past Debi's nose. Debi gasped in delight as she watched his cum shooting in front of her face. She watched closely as all the cum came shooting out until there was no more, just a glob of it hanging from the end of his cock. As Don stood there with his eyes closed, his cock still in his hand, Debi stuck her tongue out and quickly licked the end of his cock, licking the glob of cum that was on the end of it into her mouth.

Don just about jumped through the roof as he felt Debi's tongue quickly lick the end of his cock. Opening his eyes, he saw her stand up, licking her lips and swallowing.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked incredulously. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Relax, I won't tell on you now. I just wanted to see what it tasted like," Debi said, moving from the closet.

Don just stood there in the closet, his now limp cock still in his hand, his jaw hanging in shock as Debi left the closet.

"That was really neat," Debi said as she left his room. "I can't wait for you to do it again."

Don was beside himself in panic. He just knew his life was over. Collecting himself, he pulled his pants back up and shoved his cock as far into them as he could, as though that would save him. Then he returned to his packing for the trip to camp the next day, still freaked out by the turn of events that had turned his life upside down.

When Debi left Don's room and returned to her own, she was bursting with excitement. She couldn't believe she had caught Don watching their parents. She couldn't believe that she had watched her parents fucking and sucking each other. Then that incredible agreement with Don not to tell their parents that he had been watching them. Boy, was she going to have fun at camp this summer. She was going to pay Don back for everything he had ever done to her in their lives. And, she thought, his cum tasted sort of neat, sort of salty. She didn't know why she had done that. She hadn't planned on it, it just happened spontaneously. But she wasn't sorry. She had often wondered about many of the things that she had just seen and experienced, now she had a better understanding.

As she entered her own room, Debi flopped on the bed, letting all of the recent events play through her memory once again. As she pictured her parents fucking, her hand went between her legs and she rubbed herself, feeling that itch that she had been feeling for almost a year now. As she lay there remembering, she continued to rub herself through her clothes. Then she pushed her hand into her shorts and let a finger slide between the lips of her pussy where she found the little button that she always played with when she itched. Gently rolling it under her fingers, Debi slowly masturbated herself as she had just seen Don doing, gradually building herself up until she felt like she would explode, when suddenly a feeling of warmth and bliss overwhelmed her and she came against her hand, feeling her own juices wetting her hand as it played in her pussy. If Don found out that she did this, she thought, he would back out of his agreement with her and she wouldn't get to see him masturbate anymore.

A little while later Debi heard her mother calling everyone to dinner. When she went to the dining room, Don wouldn't meet her eyes, even though she tried to engage him. Their parents spent the meal telling them how much they were going to enjoy their summer camp in the mountains. Then dinner was finished and everyone helped clean up the dishes. After another hour or so, their parents told them that they should get some sleep so they wouldn't be so tired for their 5:00 a.m. flight to Denver.

After lying in bed for a couple of hours unable to sleep, Debi got up to get some milk to drink. Seeing that everyone was in bed, she decided to go to Don's room and talk to him about camp. Lightly tapping on his door as she opened it, Debi let herself into his room. When Don heard her, he sat up in his bed.

"What are you doing here now?" he asked. "You should be in bed."

"I couldn't sleep," Debi said. "I'm excited about tomorrow. Also, I couldn't stop thinking about earlier," she admitted.

"Great," Don said, "now what?"

"Do you think we can look through the hole again?" Debi asked shyly.

"Why?" Don asked. "What for?"

"I'd like to see them again," Debi answered. "You've been watching for a long time, it's new to me. I'd like to see some more. I mean, we're leaving tomorrow and we won't be back for two months."

"Well, okay," Don grumbled, "but they're probably asleep by now."

Getting out of bed, Don moved into the closet and raised the poster. There was light coming through the hole so he bent over and put his eye to it to see what was going on.

"You're in luck," he said. "Take a look."

As Debi leaned over to look into the hole, she could see that her mother was sitting on top of her father facing the closet, leaning back with her hands on the bed and her feet up next to her father's knees. From her vantage point Debi could see her father's cock sliding in and out of her mother's pussy as she rode up and down on it. She could see her mother's pussy lips grasping her father's cock each time it slid out of her pussy, only to plunge back in each time her mother dropped back down on it. Letting one hand slip into her bathrobe as she watched, Debi let her fingers slip into her own pussy and rub her clit as she watched her parents fucking. Then remembering that Don was standing right behind her, Debi stood up from the hole and offered him a look.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers