The Best Erotic Stories.

 
Do you have spyware on your computer?
If you have spyware or parasites on your machine, the script below will try to detect them and let you know what they are. This script cannot detect every known evil program, but it does look for the basic ones. It may take a few seconds to load, so please be patient.
 
The results of your scan...
The previous Online Spyware/Malware scanner has been discontinued by the maker. Literotica now recommends you check out Spybot Search & Destroy. This FREE software will scan your computer for spyware, malware, adware, and other bad programs. If it finds anything bad, it will give you options to try to fix it.


What now?

If you are seeing popups or strange text link ads on Literotica, please consider downloading Spybot Search & Destroy and check your computer for problems. Even though we do provide email support for the Literotica website, all computer repairs and cleaning are done at your own risk and we cannot provide support for third party sofware.

For more information on this problem, go here.

If the script didn't find anything and your computer seems to be working fine, then get back to the Literotica story index!
 

Home | Story Index | Webcams | Other Sites

 

All contents © Copyright 1998-2015 by literotica.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.
Literotica is a registered trademark in the U.S. and internationally.