A Baby for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she blushed. "But no, I don't hear it all the time. Just the opposite: my husband hated my feet. He thought they were ugly, and stinky, and disgusting."

"He said that to you?"

"Not in so many words. But that's how he treated them. If I came home from work and asked him to massage them for me, you'd think I had just asked him to cut off his leg and beat himself half to death with it."

"Well, your husband may have been my twin brother, and I loved him as such, but at least on this one point, he was a fucking idiot."

"Thank you," she giggled, grinning from ear-to-ear.

Brad released her hair and made himself comfortable on the bed, seating himself with his back against the wall and his legs stretched out in front of him. Tina dug in her toiletries bag until she found a tube of lubricant, and retrieved a fresh condom out of the little box on her way back to the bed.

She sat on the bed tailor-style, and squeezed a large dollop of lube onto the palm of her left hand to warm it. Then she used both hands to thoroughly coat his cock and balls, before doing the same to her feet, taking care to lube between her toes and especially the soles. Her feet were completely free of calluses or dry, rough skin of any sort, but for a job like this she wanted them to be extra soft. When she was done, she sat back to beside his knees, reclining back and propping her torso up with her elbows.

"Please excuse me if I'm not very good at this," she said with an embarrassed little smile, coming out of character for just a brief moment. "I'm more than happy to do it, and I'm delighted you asked. But with Tim's views on the subject, I'm more than a little rusty. The last time I gave anyone a footjob was long ago enough that I don't remember when the last time was." Having given her disclaimer, she was back in character instantly.

She pinned his cock between her soles and stroked him up and down a few times, then gently caressed all over his cock with one foot while she used the toes of the other one to play with his balls. She continued in that fashion for a while: use both feet to stroke him a few times, then use one foot on his cock and the other on his balls.

"So, Mr. Miller," she said clinically, using her best "doctor" voice. "How long has it been since your last footjob?"

"A while," he admitted. "Close to a year, I expect."

She gave him the same disapproving look that she would give a patient who admitted to not eating right and never exercising. "Regular footjobs are an important part of your sexual health. And if I may be blunt, not having one on a semi-regular basis is a very selfish thing to do."

"How so?"

"You are depriving some poor woman of a sexual thrill of her own. I've barely been doing this a minute, I expect, and look at the effect it's having on me already." She spread her legs as far apart as she could, giving him a good look at her pussy. It was so wet that her juices were beginning to coat her asshole as well. After giving him a second to look, she closed her legs so her feet could continue their work.

"Please tell me that you have not been denying your girlfriend the opportunity to get this turned on."

"I'm sort of between girlfriends right now, I'm afraid," he laughed humorlessly. "But I have to say, you are very good at this. Tim didn't know what he was missing."

"Well, thank you," she beamed. "Just be careful not to enjoy it too much. You're scheduled for either a pussy or an ass fuck immediately after this, remember. I have to get a cum sample from you. If you fuck my pussy, you can deposit the sample in the condom. If you'd rather have my ass, you can use a condom, or if you prefer, you can just shoot it up inside me. As much as I'd enjoy having you cum on my feet, that would force me to use option three. I don't think you want option three."

"What is option three?"

"Option three is milking the prostate." She went on to explain exactly what that entailed.

"You're right," he swallowed hard. "I don't want option three."

She switched techniques, using just one foot to stroke his cock by using her first and second toe. She left the other foot dangling enticingly in midair and hoped he would get the hint. He did.

He took hold of her dangling foot with both hands and brought it to his mouth. He nibbled and sucked her big toe and circled it with his tongue, then spread her toes apart so he could suck each individually. With each one, she got more and more turned on, to the point that when he finished number four and started to move to number five, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay." She sighed loudly and pulled her feet back, tucking them under herself for safekeeping. "It's time to fuck Dr. Miller in the ass before she discovers that she actually can cum simply from having her toes sucked," she giggled breathlessly.

Brad reached for the wrapped condom on the bed. Tina softly touched the back of his hand before he could retrieve it.

"It's up to you," she said quietly, "and if you want to put it on, I completely understand. But I'd prefer if you didn't. I like anal, but I like it even better bareback. And I love anal cream pies. Please?"

He thought it over for a second, then pulled his hand away empty. She gave him a beaming smile and kissed him deeply.

She retrieved the lubricant and recoated his cock with the slippery substance. Then she got on all fours, reached back with one hand and spread her ass cheeks, and plunged her lubed fingers into her asshole, coating the inside of it.

Brad shifted uncomfortably on the bed. "Tina, I have a confession to make. I, uh, I've never done anal. Ever. Even women who do anal, they take one look at how thick my cock is and anal's off the menu, so to speak. I, um, am afraid I'm not going to be able to last very long, if you know what I mean. I don't want to disappoint you, but that's probably what's going to happen."

"It's okay," she cooed. "I understand. Besides, I'm so close myself that I may cum before you do! But whatever happens, it's okay. I'm not going to be upset." She smiled at him again and kissed him.

She positioned herself on all fours and laid her head on a pillow, with her ass high in the air, then turned her head to the side. Brad got on his knees behind her, with his hand on her butt cheek.

"You ready?"

"More than ready. Do it to me, babe." She reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks as far apart as she could, and her little pink asshole winked at him.

He placed the tip of his cock against her butthole and wrapped his hand around the base of the shaft to steady it. She pushed back against him at the same time he pushed forward. After a couple of seconds, he watched her ass open, swallow the head of his cock, and close back around it. She gasped sharply, but then immediately giggled.

"Welcome to my ass, baby," she breathed.

Fuck she was tight! He eased forward, slipping more and more of his cock into her backside, and watched as it disappeared inside her. Most amazing of all, he thought, was that she didn't utter a word of protest or give a single hint of discomfort or pain. In a moment, he was buried in her ass to the hilt, and his balls touched her ass cheeks.

"All the way in?" she asked happily.

"All six inches," he confirmed. "You feel okay?"

"Mm, fantastic," she said, savoring each syllable. "I feel so amazingly full. It feels like my clit's getting squeezed against my pubic bone, from the inside."

"Feels good for me, too. Your ass is red hot inside, and it's so fucking tight."

"Go ahead and fuck me, whenever you're ready," she said. "Don't worry, you're not going to hurt me."

Brad fucked her tentatively at first, drawing back just an inch or so, before sliding back inside. When he saw that she wasn't screaming bloody murder, it increased his confidence with every stroke. Soon he was pulling out of her almost completely and then plunging back in hard, and she simply cried for more.

After thirty seconds or so, she groaned deeply and long. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" she announced.

Her already tight ass got tighter still as her hands balled into tight little fists. She turned her face into the pillow and screamed into it as she pounded the bed with her hands like a child throwing a tantrum. Behind Brad, her feet flew up and dug into his ass cheeks, pulling him deeper inside her backdoor.

"Fuck!" she cried as her orgasm waned. "What an orgasm!"

She turned her head to the side once more and smiled. "You know what I want you to do? I want you to make me take your cock. Dominate me. I want you to call me filthy names, tell me I'm a slut, tell me you're going to fuck my ass all night if you want to."

"Cock-sucking whore," Brad snarled as he pumped in and out of her. "I can't believe I paid ten dollars for you. That's about twice as much as you're worth. You're a filthy three-hole slut, aren't you? Huh? Tell me what you are."

"Oh, yes! I'm a filthy slut..." she cried.

"You're a three-hole slut!" he corrected harshly.

"I'm a filthy three-hole slut! I take men's cocks in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass, and I love it!"

Brad bore down on her, reached back, and pulled her legs out from under her, causing her to collapse onto the bed on her belly. He dropped with her, forcing his cock even deeper in her ass.

"Ohh!" she cried out.

"You know what I ought to do? I ought to get on that phone over there and call up a couple of my buddies, tell them to come and fuck your mouth and pussy while I do your ass. What do you think about that?"

"You paid for me. You can do anything you want with me."

"Yeah. I ought to call them up and tell them to come over. 'Hey, guys, come over here to Room 1003 and fuck my slut in whatever holes you want."

"YES!" she cried. "OH, GOD, YES!" She sobbed and Brad was startled to discover that she was crying for real. He was afraid he may have overdone it a little, and decided to back off. But she was having none of it. "Say it again! Tell me I'm YOUR dirty little slut. Tell me that I belong to you! PLEASE!"

Brad was bewildered and said nothing, wondering what Pandora's Box he had just inadvertently opened. But when he didn't reply, she started to cry harder, as she had done earlier in the evening.

"You're MY dirty little fuck slut," he growled in a low tone, leaning into her and putting his mouth as close to her ear as possible. "You belong to me now. I own you. You remember that when you go home tomorrow. You're still a doctor, but now you're my slut first, and a doctor second. That means if I show up at the hospital and tell you I'm there to fuck you, the next words I hear out of your mouth had better be you telling your nurse to hold your patients because you're going to be busy in Exam Room 3 for the next few minutes."

"Oh, thank you!" she wept softly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She thrust back against him, deeply impaling her ass on his cock over and over again at a furious pace.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned. "I'm going to fill your ass with my cum. I'm going to fill you so full that it's still leaking out when you get home tomorrow, just so you don't forget who you belong to. Ungh! Hold still."

Obediently, she stopped at once. She felt his cock spasm a couple of times inside of her, and then she felt his hot cum shoot deep into her rectum. One, two, three times she felt the impact of his load against the walls of her colon as he emptied himself into her. A distant part of her mind was surprised that he came so much, especially after fucking her not quite an hour before, but however much he came, she wanted more.

For his part, Brad felt like his whole body was being turned inside out and shot down his cock into her. He hadn't cum so much since he was a teenager. He wanted to paint her insides with his seed until it was dripping out of her. Or would drip out of her, eventually; he was pretty deep, he knew.

He collapsed atop her, pinning her to the bed underneath him. But she didn't move a muscle to get him off of her, and in the quiet stillness of the room, he could hear her breathing and could even hear her rapidly beating heart.

"Mine," he whispered in her ear.

"Yours," she acknowledged confidently.

He climbed off of her and lay on his side, facing her. As soon as he was no longer pinning her, she instantly scrambled into his arms, forcing her body as close to his as she could. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer still, and she sighed contentedly.

He held her for a long time, stroking her soft hair, and she purred in his arms. "Tina..." he said after a bit.

"No," she interrupted quietly. "You don't have to say anything. I know I acted pretty crazy. Maybe I am going crazy. There's just so much on my plate right now. I don't know how to deal with any of it, but I'm doing the best I can. If I get a little weird from time to time, I don't know what to say, except, 'I'm sorry'. What I said, what we said to each other...it doesn't have to mean a thing. Not unless you want it to. Don't say anything. Just hold me, and just for tonight, let me pretend I do still belong to someone."

"Okay."

She tilted her head up for a kiss. "Good night," she whispered. He kissed her and told her 'good night' as well, and she tilted her chin back down toward her chest.

She was asleep in seconds.

The next morning, they awoke in the exact same position they had fallen asleep in, and were awakened by the morning sun streaming through the window, a few minutes before her alarm sounded.

"Good morning," he smiled at her.

"Good morning to you," she replied, smiling even more broadly. "Sleep well?"

"Very well. Then again, I always do when I get to sleep with a beautiful woman in my arms. How about you?"

"I think I slept the sleep of the dead," she yawned.

"How's your butt feel?"

"Happy," she purred. "Don't worry; you didn't hurt me."

"Unfortunately, I think you lost most of your cream pie during the night," he said, nodding at a large wet spot on the sheets.

"Yeah." She sighed, looking at it, and then perked up. "You could give me a refill," she suggested hopefully. "I'm afraid it would have to be a quickie, considering what time it is and what time my flight leaves, but say the word and I'll be happy to turn over."

"It's a tempting offer," he chuckled, "but unless you have a Viagra in your overnight bag over there, I'm going to have to pass. If I was twenty years younger... How about I take a rain check for next time?"

"Next time?" she asked softly. She looked at him and there was real hope in her eyes.

"Yes," he said confidently. "Tina, I want to see you again. Soon."

She searched his face. "Brad, please don't say that if you don't mean it," she whispered.

He looked her directly in the eye. "I mean it. I wouldn't say it if I didn't. I don't care if you fly here or I fly there, or if we fly toward each other and meet somewhere in the middle. I'm in New York and D.C. most of next week on business. You're welcome to join me, or I'm free any time after next week. Here, I'll tell you what: when you get home later today, I want you to call me, and I want you to have your calendar open and give me two or three days the week after next that I can come see you. Then I want you to pick your favorite place to stay and make reservations for us. Price is no object. Anywhere you want."

"Whoa, big spender!" she laughed. "What if I pick the Ritz-Carlton or the Four Seasons?"

"Fine. Don't worry about it; I do okay financially." He seemed amused as he said it.

"Alright," she said with almost-childlike eagerness. Then her smile slowly faded. "I'm glad you're coming out to my place. If you and I are going to see each other, I think there's some place we need to go..."

Brad nodded grimly. "Yes. But my brother loved you. I know he would want you to be happy, and if by chance I'm the one who can make you happy, he would want you to be with me. But I understand. Besides, I should visit his grave. I haven't been there since the funeral."

"I go almost every week. Sometimes more than once a week. It's weird, but I feel like I'm close to him there."

The alarm beeped and Tina rolled over to silence it. She slapped herself on the ass loudly, and spread her cheeks.

"Last chance," she teased.

"I would if I could," he said, shaking his head regretfully.

She offered him the first shower, while she ordered breakfast for two from room service. Fifteen minutes later, they traded places. To Brad's surprise, she finished her shower in only slightly more time than what it took him.

"Wondering why I didn't take the time to shave my legs and pussy?" she asked, amused, after seeing the question on his face. She lifted her leg and placed her foot on his thigh. He ran his hands up her legs, and they were completely smooth. He looked at her in surprise.

"Lasers," she said proudly. "I hope you don't like a little hair on your women. I had everything done from the neck down. Saves me a ton of time, and a small fortune, since I don't have to buy razors, shave gel, or anything else."

Room service was delivered, and they ate breakfast while Tina got dressed and did her hair and makeup. Brad commented that she didn't need any makeup, that she was beautiful just the way she was.

"Do you wear glasses or contacts?" she asked, smiling.

"No, neither. Why?"

"Because I think you need to get your eyes checked!" she giggled.

Brad came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He kissed her tenderly on the neck.

"I can see just fine, thank you," he said in a low, seductive voice that made her feel weak in the knees. "I know a beautiful woman when I see one, and I know I'm looking at one right now." As he spoke, he let his hot breath spill onto her tender neck. Her body shuddered involuntarily. She let him kiss and fondle around her neck for a few minutes, getting her wet all over again.

"How long does it take to get to the airport?" she whispered.

"This time of the morning, call it twenty minutes," he guessed. "Call it thirty, to be on the safe side."

She glanced over at the clock on the bedside table and worked backwards. Her flight left in ninety minutes, subtract thirty for the drive, fifteen minutes to get to the gate, and who knew how long to get through Security screening. No time even for a quickie. Damn. She whined in frustration.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she sighed. "I just wish I had more time before my flight. I know you said you needed to take a rain check for next time, but I'll bet I could wake you up." She ran her tongue sensuously along her lips.

"I'll bet you could, too! You could always get a later flight, you know," he said, grinning wolfishly.

"Don't tempt me. Unfortunately, I have a meeting at noon today at the hospital, and it can't be rescheduled. I'm going to be cutting it close as it is, by the time my flight lands, I get my car, drive home, get myself off, change clothes, and drive to the hospital. And don't tell me I can skip getting myself off, because I can't. Not after flying halfway across the country, thinking the whole way about everything I want you to do to me. The patient I'm meeting with and his wife, they need a doctor with her head screwed on straight, not a hormonal-crazed sexpot who can't think of anything but how much she wishes she was sitting skewered atop your cock right then." She looked at him with a half-smirk.

She finished getting ready and stepped into her shoes. She still had to pack, but with nothing besides a small carry-on bag containing her toiletry items, her Kindle, and her clothes from the day before, repacking was quick and easy. Brad suggested he get the car and pull it around front. That sounded like a good idea to her, and by the time she finished getting her things together and checking out, he pulled up to the curb just as she walked out the door. He jumped out, walked around to her side of the car, and opened the door for her.

123456...8