A Baby for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand." He really did understand. More than she knew or probably would have believed at that moment, in fact.

"Can I ask you something? Earlier today on the phone, you started to say something when you were talking about your meeting. You said, 'Sometimes I wish...' If you want me to mind my own business, just tell me. I won't take it personally. But I was just wondering what you were going to say."

"Oh. Well, now that you know my credentials, I guess I can tell you. You probably read on my profile on the hospital website that I do research, right? Sometimes I wish research is all I did. I treat patients, I'm good at it, and I enjoy it. But there are things about it I hate, and my meeting today was one of those. A big one. All the way back to when I was in medical school, I've always loved research. It's where my heart is. I don't want to just use new drugs and new technologies; I want to discover them. That's all. But, hell, you know the old saying about wishes, horses, and beggars. Anyway, I don't want to talk about it right now. What I do want to talk about is the fact that I'm sitting here nearly naked, in my office, with my clit swollen to the size of the tip of my pinkie."

"Let me call the airport. I'll be on the next flight," he joked.

"Ha, funny. I need your help getting off. I want you to tell me what you'd do to me if you really were here right now. Do you have a laptop?"

"Yes."

"Does it have a webcam?"

"Yes."

"Get it."

He got his laptop from another room. They continued to talk while he got it booted up and installed some software.

"I talked to Dr. Cooper today," she said. "You know, the friend I talked to you about this morning? I told him that while I wanted to still be friends with him like we were when Tim was alive, our friendship was going to have to go back to what it was like when Tim was still alive also."

"Mm. How did he take it?"

"Very well. Surprisingly well, in fact. He asked why, of course. I told him that I had recently met a man who had swept me off my feet, and I said that I didn't feel right about continuing to be intimate with him, in light of this new relationship. I didn't tell him anything about you or about the circumstances, but he said he was happy for me. And he was happy; he wasn't just saying that. I felt the least I could do is go down to Radiology and tell him face-to-face, so I saw his reaction. That was a big relief. I mean, I didn't expect him to get angry or lose his temper or anything, but I didn't expect him to be happy for me, either."

"Well, if he really is your friend, then he's going to have your best interests at heart. He's going to want to see you happy in spite of whatever effect it has on him or what he's losing. From what you told me about his reaction, I'd say this Dr. Cooper is a good guy. He lost, but at least he lost with dignity and grace."

"Yeah," she said distractedly. "Brad, please don't get angry at me for this, but because John was such a good sport about it, I gave him a sort of 'consolation prize': I gave him a blowjob and swallowed his cum. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not," Brad assured her. "Under the circumstances, I can understand why you did it, so it's okay. I'm sort of glad you did, actually. Honestly, I'd probably have more of a problem if you said that you just pulled the rug out from under him and didn't give him anything but a goodbye. That's a pretty cold thing to do, and I didn't think you had it in you. I'm glad to find out that you don't."

She was relieved to learn that he wasn't angry. "Actually," she purred, "the blowjob I gave him is why I'm sitting here naked and with a swollen clit right now."

"How so?"

"I got turned on by sucking him. He wanted to 69 me, but I told him that was further than I really wanted to go. After he came, I went back to my office, turned out all the lights, and took my clothes off."

"Oh! So this was just recently, then."

"Mm hmm. Twenty minutes or so before I called you. I knew the effect it was going to have on me, so I planned it this way, so you could help me. Please?"

Brad's computer was ready. They exchanged connection information, and after a few seconds, Tina's beautiful, smiling face appeared on his screen. She was seated in a high-backed leather chair, with bookcases and other decorations behind her. Just as she had said, she had on her white lab coat. The two sides of the garment were arranged so that they barely covered her breasts.

"Welcome to my office," she said.

She picked up her laptop, stood, and turned in a circle with the camera pointing away from her, giving Brad a three-hundred-sixty degree view of the room. It was nicely and tastefully decorated. There were the usual accoutrements one would expect to find in such a place: large and ornate desk, bookshelves, pictures on the walls, a window, and two comfortable-looking chairs in front of the desk for patients to sit in. The only slightly unusual thing in the room was a large leather-covered sofa against the far wall.

"That's my bed sometimes," she explained. "Sometimes I'll catch a twenty-minute nap, or sleep there all night." She didn't tell him that for nearly three weeks after Tim's funeral, it had been her only bed, as she had not been able to bear the thought of going back to the home the two of them had shared.

"I'd show you the rest of the office, such as the exam rooms and things, but janitorial services will be coming through at some point soon, and like I said, I'm naked," she giggled. "But the sofa is the most important part of the whole place anyway; if you were here with me right now, that's where you'd have me down on all fours, fucking me silly."

She set the laptop down on one end of the sofa, then climbed on the other end on all fours, with her pussy toward the camera, seductively looking back over her shoulder. Her labia were swollen and spread, opening her pussy welcomingly, and Brad had an excellent view of both her vagina and butthole, as well as her swollen pink clit. Her entire pussy glistened with wetness. She moved one foot to the floor, opening herself even wider.

"See anything you like?" she cooed.

"I see several things I like," he said, nearly fifteen hundred miles away, as he stared intensely into his laptop screen and slowly stroked his cock. "I have to say, seeing you in your white lab coat is driving me crazy. I've never fucked a doctor before. Not before last night, anyway."

"Like I said last night, doctors need love, too," she giggled softly. "Do you want me to wear it for you next time you fuck me?"

"Absolutely. Do you have any toys there at the office?"

"One or two," she purred. "Do you want to watch me play with a toy?"

He said yes, and she climbed off the sofa, disappearing from view. A moment later, she was back, carrying a realistic-looking dildo. It seemed to be slightly longer than his cock, though he had it beat in terms of thickness. She sucked it a few times, then climbed back onto the sofa in the same position as before.

"Put it in your pussy."

She reached back and slid the tip of the dildo up and down her slit a few times, then positioned it at the entrance of her vagina and slid it slowly inside.

"Mm, yeah," she breathed, closing her eyes. "This is what it looked like when you slid your cock in me. I wish this was your cock for real. See it going in me?"

"Oh, yeah, babe. It looks fantastic." He watched her fuck herself for a full minute, as he slowly rubbed his cock.

"I'm going to buy you a special toy and bring it with me when I come visit."

"Tell me."

"I'm going to bring you a remote control vibrating egg. You get the egg, but I get to keep the remote. I'm going to slip the egg up in your pussy, then I'm going to take you to dinner, with the remote in my pocket. You're not going to know when I'm going to turn it on or how long I'm going to leave it on when I do."

"Sounds nice," she cooed, continuing to work the dildo in and out of herself. "May I make a suggestion?"

"Of course."

"Stick the egg in my ass while you fuck my pussy. You can feel the vibrations while you fuck me."

"I like it," he grinned. "Or stick it in your pussy while I fuck your ass."

"Mm, even better. You liked my ass, didn't you?"

"It was great. I don't think I've ever felt anything so tight. And I loved cumming in it."

"I thought you would. It felt fantastic for me, too. I'm glad I could be your first. Are you going to fuck my ass when you come for your visit?"

"Uh huh. But there's something different I want to do next time."

"Oh? What's that?"

"I'm going to put you on your back, with your legs up, and fuck your ass. That way I can look at your pretty face at the same time."

"Okay." Her smile got even wider. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Pretty's not the word for it," he said. "I think you're gorgeous. You're probably just about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life."

"Ohh!" she moaned deeply. For a moment, Brad thought she was about to cum. "Thank you. I want to be pretty for you." She fucked herself a while longer with the dildo.

"Do you want to watch me fuck my ass?"

"Oh, yes. I'd love to see that."

She slid the dildo out of her pussy and reached off camera, retrieving a bottle of lube. Then she applied a generous amount of lubricant to the toy, and to her ass as well. She turned over on her back and raised her legs vertical, pulling them back until her knees practically touched her nipples.

Brad could see her puckered little pink asshole as she probed at it with the dildo. She got it lined up, then pressed it into herself. Her anal sphincter looked like a pink rubber band stretched taut around the large toy. He watched in amazement as she slowly worked the entire eight-inch length up inside herself.

"Oh, God, it feels so good," she breathed. "Fuck my ass."

"Fucking your ass in this position not only lets me see your beautiful face, there's another advantage, too."

"What's that?"

"I can suck your little pink toes at the same time."

"Ohh, yesssss..."

"You liked it when I sucked your toes, didn't you?"

"Oh, God, yes! If I hadn't made you stop, you would have made me cum just from that alone."

"Have you ever came while a guy was sucking your toes?"

"No. I want to, though."

"Well, you're going to get to next time you see me."

"Ohh!" she shouted. "Fuck me, Brad! I'm cumming!!! Fuck me hard!"

On the video, he watched her head go back and her mouth fly open as waves of pleasure crashed over her. The dildo was squeezed almost violently out of her ass as her fingers clawed at her nipples. Her body was lifted off the sofa, and after several seconds, she crashed back down onto it with a loud gasp. As he watched her cum, Brad stroked himself more aggressively, and soon he came as well.

"Wow..." she breathed finally, dropping the dildo onto the floor.

"I agree," he chuckled.

She lay there for a couple of minutes, just trying to catch her breath. Finally she recovered enough to sit up.

"That was amazing," she said, shaking her head to clear it. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. It was good for me, too. Not as good as having you here with me, but still very good."

She smiled with a look of utter bliss. "I'd better say good night. It's past midnight for you, and I don't want to keep you up too late."

"Yeah," he laughed. "I need my beauty sleep. Be careful driving home. I'm home, you're not."

"Mm, as relaxed as I feel right now, I may just sleep here tonight. Don't worry, I'll put on some clothes first, just in case my office staff shows up before I wake up."

"Probably a good idea. Plus, you said janitorial comes through at some point."

"True," she yawned. "Oh, by the way: my office staff likes you."

"They've never met me!" Brad laughed.

"Doesn't matter. When I got here this morning, my office manager, Liz, said I didn't walk into the office, I floated in. Liz is old enough to be my mother, and sometimes she thinks she is, I believe. She said she doesn't know where I went or what I did yesterday, but she's thrilled to see me like this. It's been a long time since they saw me this way. She told me, 'I don't know if you met a guy or what happened, but if it is a man, tell him I like him already.' So, I'm telling you," she giggled.

"Well, I appreciate that," he laughed. "And you make me happy, too."

"I'm glad," she sighed contentedly.

They told each other good night and promised to talk the next day. "Can't wait to see you in two weeks," she cooed before hanging up.

Two weeks later, he flew out to see her. They spent the three days together in a cabin high in the mountains, fucking and making love morning, noon, and the middle of the night, emerging only to go eat, before retreating back to their mountain hideaway.

They continued to see one another long-distance, alternating visits to one city or the other. At first they typically visited for three days every two weeks, but after a few months their visits together became every week, and soon they were arranging to spend nearly every day off with each other. When they couldn't be together, they chatted online. They both often reflected that it was a good thing that video chatting and mobile long-distance were free; otherwise, both of them would have enormous bills. Some of those video chats had been so hot that neither of them would have been surprised if their webcams melted or their laptops caught fire.

Normally, their video chat sessions happened from home, or possibly from work just to say a brief and entirely G-rated hello. But one night, Tina had called him via video chat from one of the hospital's conference rooms, using the room's state-of-the-art and crystal-clear video conferencing system. Dressed in nothing but her white lab coat and with a stethoscope draped suggestively across her neck, she identified herself as "Dr. Naughty", climbed onto the middle of the highly polished and no doubt very expensive conference table, and proceeded to ride a very lifelike dildo all the way to orgasm, all in ultra-clear high definition. Brad had been too stunned to do anything more than enjoy the show. He expected he hadn't even blinked.

Eight months after their first exciting night together, it was Brad's turn again to host. He asked Tina to fly into a different city than where he lived, promising her a surprise. She had done so, and his surprise for her had been two full days spent at an amusement park. After getting over her initial surprise, they had ridden the rides, played the games, eaten cotton candy and other junk foods, and basically acted like a couple of irresponsible children. At the end of the first day, they enjoyed a nice dinner together, took in a movie, and gone back to the hotel to passionately make love.

They lay cuddled together in the warmth of post-coital bliss, both nude. Tina lay with her head and arm on Brad's chest, facing his legs, while his left hand stroked her upper back and played with her hair. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply in the musky aromas of their combined scents from the hot sex they had just enjoyed.

So this is what happiness feels like, she said to herself, the thought occasioning a small, blissful smile. She had been happy once, back when Tim was alive. But when he died, she had given up on ever being truly happy again. Over time, she had somewhat forgotten what true happiness felt like. But she recognized it when she saw it, and she knew she had once again found it with Brad.

"Today was incredible," she sighed contentedly. "I can't tell you the last time I spent a whole day doing something like this. No worries, no responsibilities. Just like being a kid again. I really needed today. Thank you so much."

"Just what the doctor ordered, eh?" he grinned, stroking her soft blonde hair.

"Just what the doctor needed," she replied. "The problem was, the doctor didn't know how much she needed it. Fortunately, you did."

"Hey, I enjoyed it, too!" he laughed. "I especially enjoyed watching you on that surfboard gizmo." At the amusement park, there was a game with a surfboard attached somewhat precariously atop a gimbal. The goal was to stay on the board for as long as possible as the mechanism pitched this way and that. It wasn't motorized, but even at that, even the slightest shift of the rider's body weight was enough to give him or her a very wild ride. It had given her entire lower body quite a workout, as every muscle in her legs and feet attempted to keep her balanced. For a leg man like Brad, it was quite a show.

"You, my dear, have amazingly sexy legs."

"Thank you," she blushed. "I thought you would enjoy seeing that." She lowered her voice to just a whisper, as if she was relating some huge secret. "That's why I got on the thing in the first place," she managed to say before giggling, and soon they were both laughing.

After the laughter subsided, they were both quiet for a long time. "There's something else I need to thank you for: saving my life," she said quietly, in a contented, sleepy voice.

"Uh, you're welcome, but I think you have me confused with my brother," he chuckled. "Tim was the one in the life-saving business. Not me."

"That's true," she softly allowed. "But you saved one life. Mine. And I never said thank you. Not until now, anyway." She turned her head to look at her lover's face and smiled at the confusion written so plainly there. "Perhaps I should explain."

"Please."

"Do you remember the first time I flew in to talk to you about fathering a child with me?" He nodded. "After dinner, you came upstairs to my room and you held me while I cried myself nearly sick. But you never knew why I was crying."

"I just assumed it was because of Tim."

"It was," she nodded. "But it wasn't the only reason. My heart was broken because I was feeling sorry for myself, and because of what I was going to do when I got home the next day."

"What do you mean?"

She sighed. "Brad, what I'm about to say, it can't go beyond this room. Not now, not ever. If this got in the wrong ear, I could possibly have my medical license suspended. Maybe permanently. But I have to say it, because there's some things I need you to understand."

"Alright," he agreed.

"Asking you to give me a child, it was a crazy thing to do, but it was born out of desperation. When all hope is gone, you grasp at straws. I don't know how many times I've sat down with families and told them as gently as possible that the time has come for hospice and palliative care because their loved one isn't going to recover, and then watched them turn to experimental treatments and therapies that have been proven not to work, just because they were that desperate. That's where I was: I loved Tim more than I thought it was possible to love someone, and it tore me apart when he died. I thought the pain never would stop, and I seized on the idea of having a baby with DNA that matched his, because it was the only hope I had.

"Back home in my bedroom was 1500 milligrams of secobarbital. Unless you've built up a high tolerance, that's a uniformly lethal dose. Fifteen hundred of secobarbital isn't a cry for help or an attempt. It's a bullet to the brain, only not as messy. Having a baby was my last hope. If you turned me down, I wasn't going to go on. If all I had to look forward to was emotional pain that I believed was never going to go away, I'd rather be dead.

"That night at the hotel, I decided on the elevator on my way upstairs that I was going to do it. I was going to go home the next day, take off my clothes, put on an adult diaper, swallow the pills, and wait to die. You hadn't said no, but I saw the look on your face and your body language when I asked, and even if you hadn't said no, I was certain you weren't going to say yes. I felt like a fool for even having asked. I told myself you thought I was an idiot and a jerk for asking, and I didn't blame you, because that's exactly what I felt like.

1...345678