A Day At The Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lucy bent over the other padded cube and presented her cute butt to the next in line, Buford was again in a quandary. Damn, he had to stop Lucy from doing something that would make it hard for him to look guys in the eye down at the pool hall, but then again he had his cock in the mouth of one hell-of-a cocksucker and, well he could sort things out with Lucy but he'd never get his cock back here again. Little did he realize that Lucy had decided she also knew of another place his cock had seen for the last time!

Sarah took the next ticket and watched guy #... who cares... and the crowd went silent as he walk past her toward Lucy. Sarah looked down and saw the reason for the crowd's rapt silence, and she quietly exhaled an "Oh my god!" as the biggest cock she could imagine dangled in front of her. Lucy looked back to see who her first poker would be, and smiled, "Heya Petey! Hmmm. Step right up, big boy." With Petey in place Lucy looked at Sarah then slowly closed her eyes as she pushed her ass back and sunk Petey in to the hilt, her tight little pussy lips expanding as if by magic to take all of Petey's girth. Once he was buried to his balls and gripped in Lucy's tightness Petey just rocked side-to-side, savoring being buried in Lucy, in no particular hurry to do anything but feel her tightness around him. Lucy, for her part, wasn't complaining either as she closed her eyes and pursed her lips, smiled and wiggled her tight little butt in appreciation and cooed a deep, rapturous coo. If the crowd was making any noise at all, no one inside noticed anymore.

"This girl is fucking incredible," Sarah thought as she suddenly felt a hunger in her own pussy and sat back toward cousin Billy's waiting tongue and turned her head back to the line. Before she got back in place Sarah felt something more significant than a tongue touch her pussy lips, and simultaneously got a bump in the chin by a cock that hung markedly to her left.

"Ooowww. Cousin Billy. What's this?" as she started to open her mouth around his tool. "And if you're here whose down there?" popping up again with a start!

"Sorry darlin'. I'm Bobby and that's still Billy down there," he replied. "We arm rastled earlier and he won and dubbed first turn a turn at yur pussy tonight. I'd sure like to see what yur mouth can do when it's not barkin' orders."

Sarah thought about being annoyed that they'd arm wrestled and decided among themselves who'd be pokin' her first, and her growing confusion about being hung left or right, but the itch in her snatch overcame her other thoughts and all she wanted at this moment was to open wide and sit hard. Sarah's breath was forced out as she stuffing herself on both ends with the good stiff ones being offered to her Jenny's cousins'. She opened her throat wide and scrunched down hard, feeling so filled that she was certain that the guys' cocks would meet somewhere in her middle. After a few good sucks Sarah pulled back and kissed Bobby's cock. She heard Jenny yell her name, "Sarah, are you sitting down on the job again?"

Sarah turned her head sideways, and as she rubbed cousin Bobby's cock through her thick, red mane and ground her finely furred red pussy down hard on cousin Billy, she looked over at her friends. Lucy was contentedly being pounded by monster cocks in both ends. Then Jenny yelled her name again. "Jenny, can't you take care of yourself while I'm busy over here being Billy-Bobbed?" (Author's note: anyone out there that didn't see that coming?)

And with that, Jenny smiled, "You go, girl!" and things seemed to be taking care of themselves. Satisfied that both her friends getting well fucked and no one was complaining (anymore) Sarah turned her attention back to the cousins, grinding her pussy onto cousin Billy and taking cousin Bobby as deep as she could, swirling him around as she sucked hard while pulling him out, grinding down and then lifting until cousin Billy was about to escape, and then pounding down to make sure there was no doubt her captive knew what his fate would be. Sarah was lost in the euphoria of great sex!

Sarah could feel Cousin Bobby's balls tighten as she felt her own orgasm building. "Oh! Hold on just a bit more," she mentally asked as she ground down, squeezing her pussy muscles and wiggled her hips mercilessly to get cousin Billy to their same point. In a cue that couldn't have gone better if it had been rehearsed she heard Billy groan as Bobby grabbed the back of her head and pulled her tight, jamming his cock deep in her throat. She felt Billy's first spurt just seconds before Bobby as they both filled her with their hot cum from both ends as Sarah rolled over the edge, struggling to swallow and grind as her body convulsed. Sarah's groan seemed to echo through the Queen's chamber, but in fact it was all three girls hitting the edge at the same time, the mirrored glass shaking with their screams of ecstacy, which almost drowned out the crowd and they cheered the group on to a rousing multitude of orgasms.

Out in the parking lot Sarah and Jenny laid exhausted in the bed of Billy's pickup, their tired legs dangling over the tailgate. Queen Bee costumes had, not surprisingly, never arrived so after their stint for charity the girls had to walk through the midway in their tattered rags. Not that they minded by this point, as they were congratulated and thanked the whole way to the parking lot and high-fived by several of the girlfriends from the group. Now, lying back in the truck, enjoying a cool one, the two old friends conversed.

"So, Sarah. Seems like you broke out of your 'watcher' role," Jenny turned sideways and said with a wry smile.

"I don't know if it'll be a complete break-out. It's one thing to be out in the middle of nowhere USA, and being cheered on by several hundred perfect strangers. I'll say one thing, though, your two cousins sure made it easy to forget myself."

"Hummm. I know what you mean." Jenny watched Sarah's tits bounce in a gentle rhythm.

"Hummm," Sarah replied to no one in particular as she also watched Jenny tits bounce.

Then both girls looked down toward their feet. Their newest, best cowgirl buddy was bent over and busy working on Sarah's pussy, her nose being pressed into Sarah's pelvis by the easy, rhythmical motion of cousin Billy thumping into her presented pussy. Cousin Bobby was giving Jenny her own nice slow nightcap kind-of fuck. "I've gotta find out what they feed them out here?" Jenny added. She and Sarah laughed briefly.

"Hey, you know what today is? It's National Nude Day. Think we beat the pool table dance?" Sarah laughingly asked (but that's another story).

Jenny smiled, and replied in her sexiest voice, "I don't know. I think me and my best buddy should try them again before we rush to any decisions." She then leaned over, and with their lips joined in a sensual kiss they laid their heads back and enjoyed their friends and each other.

------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sarah & Jenny are characters of another Literotica author, 'sarahhh' and thus the common references to "other stories" throughout this text. Please check out sarahhh's stories after you vote for this one (see my Favorites page). She is a talented author who was gracious enough to allow me to have some fun with her characters and who took the time to edit this story, and I thank her.