A Man of Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,338 Followers

Carrie's whole body stiffened in surprise and arousal. "What are you doing?" she breathed as Erica's fingers fondled her nipples.

"I can still smell him," she said. She kissed Carrie's neck and let her right hand slide lower and lower down the blonde's curvy body. "I can still taste him on your skin." She licked the smooth skin of Carrie's shoulders, and thrust soft fingers into Carrie's vulva. Carrie spread her legs wider and moaned. Erica said, "I want to fuck you before he's gone forever."

Carrie let Erica take her to the bed. The sheets and pillows held his musky, salty smell like a sponge. Erica eased Carrie down and they kissed, tongues pressing into each other's mouth, looking for a stray taste of the phantom who loved them last night and whose presence in the room was still tangible.

Erica turned around on her hands and knees until her face was buried in Carrie's crotch and her own pussy sat moist and fragrant just above Carrie's lips. Carrie grabbed Erica's firm buttocks and closed her eyes as she pulled her lover's vagina to her mouth. She thrust her tongue inside Erica, deep, as deep as it would go, and she felt Erica's probing tongue slither inside her as well, both women seeking the same thing.

Carrie's eyes rolled back in her head as the taste of Erica and Karl filled her mouth and nose. Enough of his essence still lingered inside Erica's pussy to thrill Carrie one last time. Erica licked at her furiously, both of them grunting and moaning with ecstasy as each girl burrowed into the other with sucking lips and nimble tongues.

Carrie knew she would never enjoy this taste again, the taste of her two dearest lovers mingled together. After this sweet, languid morning only the memory would remain of that incredible night. But there was still a little time yet, and Carrie closed her eyes again and drank long and deep from her lover's overflowing cup.

christo
christo
1,338 Followers