A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

Andrews's cock exploded deep within her walls, spilling his life giving seed into her. Not only did his mouth latch to her sweet flesh but also his cock took on a characteristic that was indicative of all species of wolf or wolf like creatures. His penis grew a knot in it, which kept him, and Shannan locked together. Her body was a mass of tense muscles and just a shaking mass of wonderful feminine flesh. He had great control he had not lost himself in this mating. Her skin was broken just barely, some of her blood dripped to the ritual stone as had so many other woman who had been willing to give themselves to the werewolf men they loved. It was part of the way things were done.

Before Shannan there was Heather, Angus's wife. Soon Castalena would be next if all went the way Duncan had hoped. Soon Shannan's breathing slowed and she opened her eyes all she saw was his massive fur shoulders. She wrapped her arms around him and whispered his name and told him how much she loved him. Then sleepily her eyes drifted closed. She was spent emotionally and physically; Andrew let the grip on her shoulder go. He could taste the sweetness of her blood and feel the tenderness in her embrace.

Andrew could feel her breath on his fur slowly his body came back to normal, to normal human state. Shannan feeling his change slowly opened her eyes ad smiled at him.

"You are the most magnificent man creature I know. I am so lucky to be loved by you"

Andrew kissed her deeply as he had wanted to do before but in a Werewolf form that was impossible. But now he could drink in her soft lips, capture them in his own. He kissed her deeply. Slowly his hips began to move against her once again his lust not even close to being sated. His manhood was still hard even after he had expended himself within her heated walls. He slid without effort, grinding against her slowly and intensely. He was going to tease her into lather again. Gods be dammed she fired his soul so much that he could have her hour after hour and never be full. He loved her touch, they way her skin felt against his.

His now man sized hands reached for her legs and moved them so that he could rest fully between them leaving him now fully embedded in her soaking silt. It was just glorious to be with her under any circumstance.

Andrew kissed the place where he had bitten her ever so gently then down her neck to her throat and then the valley of her ample breasts. Though he never stopped his hips from moving. He looked at her shinning face and could see the dreamy state of her eyes. Her whole body moved as his thrust into her with the passion of a man full of need and love. Shannan reached for his arms to hold her to him so she did not slide across the marble smooth stone she laid upon.

Her hips began in earnest to buck against his downward thrusts giving Andrew the notion that she too was still yearning for the fires within to be stirred and quenched over again.

Andrew groaned, well growled was more of what it sounded like as it came from deep in his chest into his throat. When he rumbled Shannan could feel it in her own self.

Her head tilted back as she pressed up into his downward motion, her legs coming to caress his flanks while her back arched upwards at him leaving him a wonderful view of her nippled hard sweet mounds of tender flesh. He could not deny them the demanding attention they called for. So in a swift move Andrew flipped them both so that he was under her and she was astride his hips. His hands caressed the small of her back as he gazed up at her. Her hair shone in the dappling light that filtered through the trees.

His hands pulled her down till her sweet breasts hung before his hungry mouth. He suckled on the taut nipple and held it between his teeth flicking his tongue about the hardening nub.

Shannan took a deep breath of air when she felt the warmth of his mouth on her breast. Slightly arching her back to more or less feed him the one he was already feasting on Andrew gripped her hips and pressed her down onto his raging cock imbedding himself into her quivering pussy.

The raw passion they both felt for one another showed in their tender lovemaking. Though it was at times raw and lustful and sometimes extremely intense there was nothing that would or could come between them.

The hours seemed to fly by for the two as they continued to make love on the rock for the rest of the day.

They both fell asleep in each others arms only to be awakened by the sounds of howling in the forest.

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers