A Vampire's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cupped his right cheek with the palm of my hand and felt him press into my touch. Then I slid my hand to the back of his head, supporting it as I carefully tilted it. With trembling lips I kissed my way down his strong jaw, stopping to whisper at his ear, "This goes beyond payment for saving your life, Levi. Thank you."

When my lips trailed down the side of his neck I felt his hands tighten at my hips. I moaned as my teeth ached for that throbbing pulse in his neck. Gently I bit down, carefully sinking my teeth into his skin. Quickly I snapped my teeth into his vein and instantly hot fresh blood rushed into my mouth. The pleasure so intense for me that I growled and sucked even harder.

"Marina." Levi's groan vibrated through me as he moved closer and pressed his bulging cock against my pussy. My legs came up around him locking him in. His hips ground against me as his hands slipped down under my ass, pulling me tighter to him.

Right before I took my last deep suckle I sent a strong flash of desire through him. He gasped and hips buck out of control, humping himself against my pussy so hard as I took my last taste of him. He groaned deeply and stiffened in my arms as his fingernails dug into my skin. I felt him throbbing between my legs as he came inside his jeans.

His ragged breath blew against my skin as I very gently removed my teeth from his neck, licking the wounds to seal them. Leaning back, I saw his eyes open, their dazed look scaring me a little. "Are you okay, Levi?"

He shook his head a few times as if to clear it. "I'm, I'm fine, Marina, but is it always like that?"

"No. Most times it is a lot rougher and I usually get to come as well." I smile a little wicked at him and watched him grin.

I pushed him away and slid off the table, his rich blood helping me to stand without assistance. Before I climbed into my coffin I cupped Levi's face between my hands. "Thank you, Levi. I'll never forget what you did for me."

"Now, why don't you go on upstairs to the guestroom and get some rest. I'll see you later on this evening if you're still here when I wake." I climbed in reaching for the lid when Levi bent down and kissed me on the lips.

"Goodnight, Marina," he said, then gently closed the lid.

*

That evening I was happier than I had been in a very long time. I wanted to say that it's because of the amount of fresh blood I'd had recently, but I knew what it really was. It's Levi.

I climb out of my coffin and looked down at the bloody bandage on my stomach and tore it away. My wound was completely healed. There's no scar or redness to show that I was even injured last night.

After I ate and cleaned myself up I went upstairs to a very quiet cabin. No one was in the kitchen but I saw that the dinner dishes have been taken care of. At the doorway leading to the living room I found the lights down low, a roaring fire burning and music playing in the background. I glanced around the room thinking no one was there till movement from the sofa caught my attention.

Warmth filled my heart as I found Chad and Rose snuggled close together in the corner of the sofa. He had one arm around her holding her to his side while her head rested on his shoulder. I'm envious of what those two have after being together over 20 years with each other. I couldn't help but wish that I had that once again in my life.

My thoughts went to Levi, wondering where he might be. My senses scanned the cabin but I couldn't feel his presence anywhere inside. I must have sighed out loud because Chad turned his head and looked at me. "Marina, you're finally up. How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing fine now thanks to all of you."

Rose came over and hugged me. "We were beginning to worry dear; you slept longer than usual today."

"I guess I needed the rest. I want to apologize for my actions last night. Please tell me that I didn't hurt either of you?"

"We're both okay, Marina. So don't you worry, we understand what happen and that you did everything you could not to hurt us."

I smile with some relief then asked, "Where's Levi?"

Chad spoke up this time. "The roads are completely open as of this morning so he had me take him home. He really wanted to get back to his grandmother and let her know he was okay. He said that it's been almost seven days since he left and he knew she would be worried."

Disappointment filled me. "Oh, well that's good news. I'm glad he was able to go back home."

The walls felt like they were about to close in on me. "I think I'll go for a walk and let you two get back to snuggling on the sofa. You both deserve some time alone after what I put you through last night."

I gave them a weak smile and left the cabin and head off into the woods, wondering along creeks and long forgotten trails till I came to my old familiar ledge and sat down.

It's for the best really that Levi is gone. There was no way it could have worked; we had to many things to keep us apart. The biggest of course was my being a vampire.

Still though he could have left a note or at least had Chad give me a message of some kind. Maybe he freaked out after letting me bite him this morning. That had to be what happened. Maybe I missed some sign from him because I was so sure he was all right with the idea of me taking his blood.

An ache started deep in my chest near my heart. I've had this feeling only one other time. It was after I met Dante at the dance. I dropped my head back and looked up into the star filled sky. I can't really believe it, but it's happened. I'm in love. I think I've known in my heart since that first night I held Levi in my arms, I just couldn't or wouldn't admit it to myself.

So many feelings were running ramped inside me but somehow I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. For a split second I thought about finding him over in Cherokee and telling him what had happen, but in the next second I knew I couldn't do that. Levi must not have had any feelings for me or he wouldn't have left without saying anything.

With my heart full of love and breaking because of the impossible situation of Levi and I being together, I walked back home. At the edge of the woods I spotted someone standing out on the deck of the cabin near the living room doors. I could tell that it wasn't Rose or Chad immediately. My senses zeroed in on that person and my heart quickened as I recognized Levi.

I fought every instinct I had in me not to run to him. I took my time closing the distance between us. I felt his eyes follow my every step until I climbed up onto the deck. "Good evening, Levi, I didn't expect to see you again."

His gaze went up and down my body. " I had to see if you were all right, Marina. Are you sure you should even be up and walking around? That was a serious wound you suffered last night."

I smiled at him. "I'm great. Couldn't be better actually. You can't even tell where I was cut."

He moved closer. "May I see, Marina, please?"

I swallowed hard, desire beginning to tighten inside my body. "Go ahead and see for yourself, Levi."

I kept my arms loose at my side and held perfectly still as he reached out and lifted my sweater to expose my belly. "My god! If I hadn't seen that cut with my own eyes I wouldn't believe this."

My nipples tightened and my stomach muscles quivered as he stroked his fingertips over my skin, causing me to gasp. He started to pull his hand back and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

I placed my hand over top of his to stop him from moving away. "You could never hurt me, Levi."

"You don't know how scared I was last night, seeing you covered in so much blood like that, Marina. I hated that you were in so much pain and I thought for sure that you were going to die." His voice shook with emotion as he kept stroking his hand back and forth over my skin.

I removed his hand from my body and stepped closer, cupping my hand along his stubble covered face. "But I didn't thanks to the three of you. Especially you, Levi, you gave me the ultimate gift by letting me feed from you."

I slid my hand from his cheek, over the side of his neck and down to his chest before curling both hands around the opened edges of his coat. Rising up onto my tiptoes, I stopped my mouth just short of touching his, leaving only a whisper of space between our lips. "Thank you."

I closed that space between us and pressed a soft kiss to his lips before pulling away. His eyes opened to stare back at me and as he licked his lips my gut tightened.

"Marina." My name came out in a husky whisper from him. Then he surprised me by swiftly placing his hands on either side of my face, holding me still as he dropped his mouth to mine.

His kiss was hot and his tongue even hotter as it plunged into the depths of my mouth. It pulled a groan deep from my gut as I opened wider wanting, needing his kiss to go deeper.

He trembled as my arms wound around his waist inside his coat, pulling him closer to press my breasts against his hard muscled chest. My nipples ached with need, wanting to feel his naked skin against them. He pulled away from our kiss, gasping for breath as he rested his brow on mine.

I lead him into the now empty living room where the fire continued to blaze and music still played. My gut tightened again as I watched the muscles under Levi's shirt flexing as he removed his coat. He came to me and took my hands in his to lay them flat against his chest. His heart beat strong and steady beneath my palm.

"Dance with me," he whispered, and slowly moved, sliding my hands up over his shoulders to circle around his neck. Then he stroked his hands down my arms and along my sides until he reached my hips. His long fingers curl into my clothes and pulled me closer, bringing our bodies together from chest to thigh.

I caught my breath as I brushed against him. My nipples grew hard as they moved over his chest and sent fingers of sensation through out my body. My hands caressed the corded muscles of his neck and shoulders before I brought them back and combed my fingers through the long silky strands of his hair.

I placed a tender kiss at the base of his throat and worked my way up, giving small flicks of my tongue to his skin. Ever so gently I nipped his chin before I let my lips hover over his mouth. We stared into each other's eyes keeping only a breath of space between our lips. I swept my tongue across his bottom lip and felt his hands slip down to my ass pulling me harder against him. "Do you feel that, Marina? Can you feel what you do to me?"

"Yes." I moaned and dropped my head back as he ground me against the bulging evidence of his need. His hands then slid upwards to support my back as he leaned me backwards slightly and placed a kiss in the open v of my sweater. His lips were so hot on my skin as they skimmed towards the side of my neck.

"Levi!" I gasped suddenly as he opened his mouth on my neck and sucked the skin between his lips. When his teeth nipped my skin I couldn't stop the cry of surprise that escaped from my lips. My fingers gripped his hair tight in my hands as I held him to me. The to long forgotten joy of someone biting me left me unable to pull him away.

"Please!" I cried, as the suction of his mouth grew so strong that the tugging feeling went straight to my clit. It swelled and throbbed so hard I thought I would cum right then.

I growled and jerked his mouth from my neck. My breath ragged as I stared into his eyes, letting him see the hungry glow that burned in them before I locked my mouth over his, pushing my searching tongue deep into the hot interior of his mouth.

I pulled away from him barely holding onto my control. "If we do this Levi, I will bite you and it will be rough. The need for blood and sex entwine with each other very strongly inside me, so now is the time to either say yes or walk away from me."

I trembled and watched his eyes as they moved over my face, wanting and hoping for the answer that I so needed to come from his lips. He leaned in and kissed me. "I'm not going anywhere, Marina."

"Come with me." I took his hand and moved toward the guestroom, closing the door behind us before going to him and beginning to unbutton his shirt with shaking hands.

He placed his hands over mine, "Hey; everything's going to be fine. Trust me."

"It's been along time since I've been with someone Levi. I've never made love to a mortal, not before and not after becoming a vampire. I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

"I trust you, Marina, especially after yesterday morning." His smile was so sweet and gentle, looking into his eyes I saw that he really did trust me.

He let go of my hands and placed his on either side of my face as he kissed me. I gave up trying to unbutton his shirt; instead I tore it open, scattering the buttons across the carpet. He dropped his hands from me and removed his shirt while I slid my mouth down the side of his neck. My lips paused over his pulse and sucked gently. "Soon, very soon."

Somehow I made my mouth move down his chest, nipping his skin as I went. I sucked one nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue over it before biting, taking a small sip of his blood.

His fingers slid into my hair as I dropped down to my knees, my tongue running down the middle of his chest and over his belly to stop at his waistband. I made quick work of his belt, button and zipper, pushing his pants and boxers down to ankles in one motion.

He had already kicked off his shoes making it easier for him to step out of his clothes. After I removed his socks I slid my hands up his legs and placed wet kisses on his thighs.

His cock in front of my face was so thick and full of desire. I cupped his balls in my hand and wrapped my other hand around his shaft, softly stroking him. Opening my mouth, I took one of his balls inside, rolling it with my tongue then sucking.

I look up at him as I slid my tongue along the length of his cock and then slipped my lips over the head. His fingers curled in my hair as I began to take him deeper, dragging a moan from his belly when I pulled back only to slide down fast and swallowing him completely.

I loved the way he feels and moves inside my mouth and over my tongue. He tasted so good that I didn't want to stop sucking him, but Levi had other plans for me. He pulled me to my feet, kissing me hard. I stepped out of my shoes while he pulled my sweater over my head and his nimble fingers removed my bra.

"Beautiful," he whispered, taking my breasts into his hands and teasing my already hard nipples. His dark head bent swiftly, kissing each tip before pulling one into his mouth, hungrily sucking it.

I held his mouth to me while he pushed my pants and panties over my hips and down my thighs. Once naked he lead us over to the bed and lay me down. My legs parted as he moved over top of me and I watched as he kissed my stomach making it quiver. "I'm dying to taste you, Marina."

He slid his big hands along the insides of my thighs pushing my legs farther apart. The closer his mouth got the more my teeth unsheathed in my mouth. My hips jerked when his fingertips slid over the swollen outer lips of my pussy.

I moaned when he pulled my lips apart and felt his hot breath on my wet skin. I closed my eyes tight and wrapped my fingers into the bed cover, holding on to my control by a single thread. "Please, Levi. Don't tease me."

With one slow flick of his tongue he licked me from bottom to top. I cried out and my back pulled up off the bed when the tip of his tongue dipped in just enough to tease my clit. Again and again he licked me, increasing the pressure with each stroke, always swirling his tongue over and around my clit till I growled in my throat.

At last he wrapped his lips around my clit, flicking me with his tongue and sucking. His hands slid under me, grabbing my ass and pulling me against his mouth. My orgasm came so fast and my clit throbbed so hard that I thought it would burst in his mouth.

I fell back on the bed with my chest heaving. Levi's mouth was still attached to my pussy licking the cream as it flowed from me till my clit became to sensitive to touch. I reached down and pulled him up my body, kissing him hard and tasting myself on his lips.

I was shaking hard trying to restrain myself from biting him, trying to hold out and deny myself the pleasure for as long as I could. With teeth scratching at his skin I moaned against his neck. "Hurry..."

I felt him push the head of his cock in so slow and gentle. I didn't need or want that. I needed to be impaled hard and I needed him to do it fast. I wrapped my legs around him, heels against his ass and I pulled, using my strength to drive his long cock deep into my cunt.

"Yes..." I growled in a mixture of pleasure and pain. My long unused muscles stretched to the limit to accommodate the length and thickness of his cock. I contracted around him and he let go a deep guttural groan above me.

"Don't hold back from me, Levi. Just let yourself go, nothing you can do will hurt me."

He pulled back and slammed in deeper. I hissed between my aching teeth as his cock slammed up against my womb. I slipped into his mind and raised his level of desire and he responded by pumping faster and his cock turning even harder inside me.

"Marina." He moaned my name long and low as I keep notching up his desire. I licked the length of his neck, finding his pulse hammering away and tasting the sweat on his skin.

The animal in me locked onto the sound of his blood flowing through his veins and took over. In one fast move I had Levi underneath me with my hands supporting me above him. My hips pumped hard and fast, slamming my cunt all the way down to the base of his cock.

I tried to hold on to the last thread of my control but it was useless when he grabbed my ass and started thrusting up into me. I lost it. I jerked his head to the side exposing his neck to me and started down with my mouth open and teeth fully extended, I sent a finally burst of pleasure through Levi's senses before sinking my canines deep and violently into his jugular.

His body stiffened under me and he rammed his cock up to my womb when I took my first suckle of his blood. My cunt grew tighter around him and then the first hot splash of his cum spilled inside me. With each flex of his hips he drove more seed up into my belly, which along with his blood filling my mouth, triggered my own orgasm.

My greedy body kept sucking for more and more of Levi's sweet juices. None to gently I pulled my teeth from his neck. My back arched and my head went back as I let out a long deep growl. My hips couldn't seem to stop pumping me onto his cock as spasm after spasm grabbed a hold of my muscles and made me clench around him.

Finally I relaxed enough to settle on top of him with my mouth once again going to his neck, sucking at the blood that still trickled from his vein. He circled his arms around me and one of his hands presses my mouth against his neck even tighter. Tremors moved through his body with each suckle I take. "Marina..."

I lift my head to look down at him and found his eyes closed and his mouth partly open. I knew I shouldn't, but I went ahead and kissed him though the taste of his blood was still on my lips and in my mouth.

Once I pulled back I asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Mm, I feel wonderful," he mumbled.

I slid off of him, lying on my side next to him with my head against his shoulder and fingers lightly stroking his chest. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me even closer. "Why don't you sleep for a while? I'll wake you before I have to go down stairs."

He chuckled lightly. "I don't think I have any choice love, you drained me pretty good."

I stiffened and held my breath for a moment at his use of the word 'love'. Thinking it's the loss of blood making him say that, I gently placed a command in his mind for him to sleep and less then a minute later I felt his body relax. If I actually thought Levi meant that, he would have just made me the happiest woman in the world. I kissed his chest, closed my eyes and lay my head down, listening to him breathe and whispered, "I love you."

1...45678...11