A Vampire's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The following evening after climbing out of my coffin and putting on a short, sky-blue silk robe, I sat down to my usual meal. As I picked up the first glass from the serving tray I spotted a note with my name written in bold letters across it.

Somehow I finished the first glass of blood without picking up the note. I tried to make it through the second glass but my curiosity got the better of me and I grabbed it, flipping it open to find:

Dear Marina, Though the days are growing shorter as winter approaches, the sun could not set fast enough this evening. You were on my mind and in my thoughts every second of every minute as the sun rode across the sky. Just by closing my eyes I could smell your scent, I could taste you on my lips, I could see the look on your face as I brought you pleasure. I feel a connection to you unlike any that I have ever known before. If you feel half of what I do Marina, then come to me. I'll be waiting for you. Love, Levi

By the time I read the last word my hands were trembling so badly that the note slipped from my fingers to the floor and the glass in my other hand almost followed it. I jumped up quickly and headed to my closet. It took me a few minutes to get my act together before putting on a black skirt, a long sleeved v-necked red sweater along with short black boots.

I ran up the steps to a darken kitchen. Hearing the crackles of a roaring fire, I went toward the living room and found Levi crouched down in front of the fireplace. I stopped in my tracks as he rose up to his full height; his long black hair was loose and flowed down his back over a white pull over sweater. His slacks fit his body so well, lovingly cupping his taut ass.

I breathed in deep trying to calm myself but Levi must have heard me for he turned around abruptly to stare at me. I watched the appreciation fill his eyes, as he looked me up and down. Then he held out his hand and smiled so sweetly. I walked across the space that separated us placing my hand into his. He pulled me close and wrapped me in his arms. His heart beat so loudly as he trembled when my hands wandered over his lower back.

He leaned back and brought his hands up to my face, staring into my eyes as his thumb stroked over my skin. His eyes seemed to hold a new light in them that only got brighter as he leaned down giving me a feather soft kiss. "I love you. I think I have since that second night when I first touched your hand. I know this is moving to fast but deep inside my heart I know it's right. I know you're the one I've been waiting for all my life, Marina."

My insides shook and my heart felt ready to burst with so much joy. I brought my hand up to cover his on my face. "I think I've loved you longer. That first night when I held you in my arms, my heart knew it had found the right one to love again. You don't know it, but it about killed me to leave you that morning at dawn. I just can't believe how much I love you, Levi."

He kissed me slow and deep this time then he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up off the floor, swinging me around in a circle. I couldn't stop laughing as I held on to him and looked into his smiling face.

"What in the world is going on in here?" I heard Chad's loud voice break through our laughter.

Levi let me slide down along his body before he finally answered with a grin on his face. "She loves me."

"Is that true, Marina?" Rose asked with a look of hope in her eyes as she reached for Chad's hand.

I wrapped my arms back around Levi's waist and stared into his eyes. "It's true, Rose. I love him."

Levi grabbed my hand walking us toward the door smiling over at Chad and Rose. "I promise to have her back before dawn."

Once outside he helped me into his truck telling me to sit in the middle next to him. Once he climbed in he reached over and pulled the seatbelt around me, and as he did I lean forward, nuzzling his neck and inhaling the wonderful combination of man and cologne. When he had me locked in he turned his head and kissed me hard. He tasted so good I could have taken him right there in the driveway.

Levi didn't have any plans for us other than to be alone, so as we drove along backcountry roads we got to know each other a little. We talked of the books we read, the music we liked and the movies we loved. He loved action-adventure type stories and Native American history while I loved all kinds of history books and yes, I also loved paranormal stories. Our taste for movies was completely opposite of each other. He was into war movies while I enjoyed a good chic flick. But we both came together when we talked about our love of all kinds of music. I told him of some of the artists I've seen in person through out my life and he just looked at me in awe.

Later on he talked of the few places he had lived, including his life as a child on a reservation. I told him I had been around the world and that some of the places didn't exist anymore except in some history books or on old maps. He listened to every word as I told him about how much harder life was back then compared to now for people. Even those who had money still had to struggle to keep it. And though it was harder now being a vampire in some aspects, I still prefer life of modern times over any period I had lived through.

About two hours into our drive, over snake like roads that curved their way through the mountains, we came across a nice sized town that had a movie theater. Since neither of us had seen the movie playing we pulled into the parking lot. We were a bit early for the show and decided to stroll along the sidewalks and window-shop.

We took our time, stopping at almost every shop pointing out something we liked or some odd item that made us laugh. There seemed to be an abundance of antique stores and art galleries here, with a jewelry store or two thrown in the mix since the Smokey's were very popular for weddings these days.

We stopped at one of the jewelry store windows and looked even though most of the items had been removed so as not to tempt any thieves. But there were a few pieces like simple necklaces and plain gold wedding bands. Seeing those wedding bands, I couldn't help but be reminded of the two that I still wore around my neck: Dante's and mine.

Finally it is time to head back to the theater. The previews had just began as we bought our tickets and sat down in the back roll. We basically had the place to ourselves with only a few couples sitting up closer to he screen.

As the movie started he held my hand, his thumb caressing my skin. A little later he put my hand on his thigh then pulled me as close as the old fashion seats would let him. I was being good until his hand started caressing the back of my nape sending shivers down my spine. My hand squeezed on his well-muscled thigh, and then I started lightly stroking my hand up and down, creeping higher and higher till my hand found his cock. Never turning my face from the screen I let my fingers and hand discover the hard contours that lay just under his slacks, pulsating with life.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I'll stop if you want me to, lover."

I made to pull my hand away only to feel his press mine down against his crotch as he pushed up into my hand. I let my voice fill his mind. "Slide down in your chair, Levi, and then I want you to quietly as you can lower your zipper and take your cock out."

Once I removed my hand from him he slid down in his chair quick as lightening but when it came to his zipper he had to take his slow sweet time so that no one would hear. By the time he got his fly open and his cock pulled out into the open, he was breathing hard.

"Easy baby, I'm going to wrap my hand around your cock. Don't make a sound or you'll draw attention to us." Keeping my mind connected with his, I reached over and took his shaft into my hand, feeling it jerk when I had him completely surrounded.

"Answer me mentally, Levi and I'll be able to hear what you say. Have you ever done anything like this before?"

He was so turned on that when he did answer me his mental voice was filled with excitement. "No. I've never done this. Oh god, that feels so good. Run your fingers over the head, baby. Yes, a little more."

Wetness coated my fingertips so I brought them to my mouth, turning my head enough for the light of the screen to show Levi my tongue licking his pre-cum off my fingers. With his taste on my tongue my teeth started to pinch as they grew from sexual need. "Damn, lover, I should have known better then taste your juice. I need to get out of here. Fast as you can, Levi, you need to get your cock back into your pants."

It seemed like forever before he finally stood up and pulled me with him. Fighting the urge to run, we walked out into the lobby and out the doors as calm looking as could be. Outside we made a mad dash for his truck on the other side of the building.

We got as far as the passenger door and that was it. He pushed me hard against the side of the truck, crushing his mouth on mind for the hottest kiss of my life. It was all lips, tongue and teeth, and it was so carnal in it's heat. He pulled his mouth away roughly. "Please tell me you aren't wearing any panties, Marina?"

I pulled my skirt up with one hand while I reached for his and slid it up along my thigh, letting him feel the wet curls of my pussy. He let out a hungry groan and jerked his hand back, lowered his zipper down over his thick erection and pulled it out.

In seconds he had my bare ass in his hands lifting me up and pressing me into the side of the truck. Then I was crying out, as he slammed up into my cunt hard, impaling me on every inch of his cock.

My legs and arms wrapped around him tight trying to hold on as he plunged deeper into my body. His fingers dug into my ass pulling my cunt onto his cock making me take each of his thrusts.

His mouth was hot and wet against my neck, licking and sucking my skin where a pulse should have been and then he bit me hard. His teeth broke the skin and, when they did he started sucking the tiny amount of blood that surfaced, I came. I screamed as he penetrated my body two different ways at once and growled like an animal against my neck. My cunt was contracting so hard around him but he was thrusting in so powerfully that he didn't slow down. He just kept pounding me into the side of the truck.

I slid my hand into Levi's loose hair and curled my fingers in it tight pulling his mouth from my neck. I gasped when I looked into the hungriest face I'd ever seen. He growled out his demand, punctuating each with a powerful stroke into my body. "Bite me, Marina. Make it hard, make it rough, make me cum."

His cry echoed through the cold night air in the parking lot as I sank my teeth deep into his neck. His blood rushed into my mouth hot and rich. I could taste his passion flowing through his veins.

"Yes! Yes!" He growled as he pumped me harder. He swelled inside me, growing longer and pushing at my womb.

My control slipped and for a few seconds Levi felt everything that I was feeling as he kept pushing himself deeper inside me. "Marina!" My name burst from his mouth as he felt the sensations my body was going through. And with one mental stroke of my mind in his, he rammed in deep holding there as his cock twitched inside me, my body sucking and draining him dry of cum as my mouth took one more taste from his neck before pulling free.

He gasped for his breath as I held him close. I closed my feelings off from him and felt the tremors start in his body. We both moaned when his cock soften and slipped from my cunt.

Levi could barely hold himself up against the truck. Knowing he was too weak, I placed his cock back in his slacks then helped him into the passenger seat. By the time I got behind the wheel Levi had fallen asleep. A few miles out of town he came around enough to reach over and take my hand in his then went right back to sleep.

There was lots of time left before dawn would arrive, so instead of going home I drove us around till I came to an abandoned farm that had a run down barn to hide the truck behind. I left the engine running to keep Levi warm but turn the headlights off so no one would see us.

I rested against the door and watched him sleep and wonder what happen to make him so wild tonight. I brought my hand up to my neck and could still feel the small but shallow puncture he made. It made me wish that I could cast a reflection and look at them in the rear view mirror to see what type of mark he left behind.

It's know among us vampires that some humans have something in their DNA that enables them to be turned, but I knew that was not the case with Levi for I would have sensed it. There was a story I'd heard that some vampires had came back through reincarnation, but I couldn't see how that could happen since a vampire loses their soul when they are turned from human. So it made me wonder at what caused him to bite me and taste my blood.

I watched his eyes begin to flutter as he began to wake. He looked so sexy all rumpled and drowsy. He stretched his tall body then turned to look at me. He reached out his hand and I put mine into his. "Did I hurt you, Marina? I, I don't know what got into me. I've never been that excited or rough and I sure haven't bitten anyone before either."

After I raised the armrest I slid across and pressed in close to him. I ran my fingertip over his lower lip. "You didn't hurt me, Levi. You just, surprised me."

He lifted his hand toward my neck and rubbed his fingers over the spot where he bit me. I sucked in a deep breath at the tingling feeling that shot all the way to the tips of my breasts. He then leaned forward and kissed the wound and I gasped as he licked it. His hand gripped my hair at my nape and pulled, moving my head to the side

"What are you doing?" I struggled to get those few simple words out, fighting my bodies craving for another of his bites.

"I want another taste, Marina. And I know you're craving more." He nuzzled against my neck and I began to throb between my legs.

"But, but you're human, not a vampire. You shouldn't like the taste of blood much less want it." I gasped when he shifted us to where I was straddling him. He pushed my skirt up high till my pussy was able to press against his crotch.

He lifted up against me as he pulled me down, his big hands holding my ass and moving me over him. "I can't explain, but I needed to taste you blood while ago and it excited me just getting those few small drops. I know it pleased you, Marina. You came so hard when my teeth sank in. Tell me you don't want it and I swear I will never bite you ever again."

His hands moved up and pulled my sweater over my head. Then with a flick of his wrist he had the front clasp of my bra opened and pulled it off as well. He cupped my left breast while his other hand went back to my ass. He moved his head down and licked my already budding nipple. He took another lick and suddenly he bit me. My body reacted by pushing my pussy into his crotch and arching my back.

His voice was raspy as he asked again. "Tell me, Marina, yes or no?"

I shuddered against his body as need and desire burned to a fevered pitch inside my gut. I took one of my extremely sharp fingernails and cut the skin just above my nipple. Levi gasped and his hand clenched on my ass as the blood welled up to the surface and started to coat my nipple. "Yes, Levi."

He swiped his tongue over my nipple moaning when he tasted it. My hips pressed me into his bulging cock with every lick he took. He then took my nipple and the cut into his mouth and sucked.

My insides grew tighter and tighter with each suckle his greedy mouth took. I was humping my pussy against him faster feeling so close. My hands went to his head pressing his mouth harder to me and then begging him, "Please, bite me."

I felt his hand go between us, heard the rasp of his zipper, then felt his hard cock pressing against my pussy. I raised up on my knees till I felt the head press against the wet opening of my cunt. His hands went to my hips and pulled me down hard and when I bottomed out he sank his teeth into my breast.

My scream filled the cab of the truck as the pain of his teeth set off my orgasm. He kept biting and sucking me causing my body to contract around his cock. His fingers dug into my hips as he worked me up and down his shaft. He growled something fierce against my breast as he swelled then burst inside me.

I pulled his mouth from my breast and bent my head down as I lifted it to my mouth to lick the wound and stop the flow of blood. No sooner had I lifted my head his hand cupped the back of it and pulled my mouth onto his. His kiss was greedy and hungry as his tongue plundered the recesses of my mouth.

He reached over the side of the truck seat and leaned it back into the extended part of the cab. His touch was so gentle as he pulled me down to lay across his chest. He fanned my hair out across my back, combing it with his long fingers before finally holding me in his arms.

"I love you, Levi."

"And I love you, Marina, with all my soul."

*

It was an hour before dawn when Levi walked me to the front door of the cabin. I didn't want to let go of him, hated the fact that I couldn't have him by my side as I slept. My hands curled into his sweater holding him close as I kissed him once more.

We clung to each other and I had a feeling come over me that made me shiver in fear. A feeling that this may be my last time to kiss him, to touch him, to love him.

I poured ever ounce of love I had for him into that kiss. I tried to show him just how much he meant to me. He groaned when I pulled away, his eyes holding a look of excitement and surprise.

"Never forget that I love you, Levi. No matter what happens I need you to remember that." Caressing his handsome face watching his eyes close, I ingrain every line, every angle of it into my memory. Then before he could make a reply I turned and entered the cabin. I leaned against the door and heard him say, "Not even death will make me forget your, love Marina." And then he walked away.

*

I had just stepped into the kitchen when from behind me, Chad said, "Cutting it kind of close aren't you?"

I turned and smiled at him then frowned at the look on his face. "What's wrong? Is something wrong with Rose, with you?"

"No we're both fine but I think you better take a look at this, Marina. It arrived right after you left and the man said it was very important that you read it as soon as possible." He held a long brown envelope in his hands then offered it to me.

Reluctantly I flipped the envelope over and found it was from the "special" private investigator I had hired to try and find that one remaining underling.

I removed several sheets from inside it and began to read. The letter was a detailed report of the last four weeks and as usual it was reading like all the rest, nothing found. I almost didn't read the second page but instinct kicked in, screaming at me to read the rest. When I did I had to sit down.

They had found the underling in Tampa, Florida. He had two underlings of his own now traveling with him. The detective followed him as he moved along the gulf coast, stopping in a few cities and small towns I had visited like Crystal River and Yankeetown before he moved on up into Georgia.

It seems that the underling, whose name the P. I. found out was Jackson Kimble, had been asking questions of the locals about me. There was no way anyone would tell him anything because no one knew I had ever been there.

Five years after Dante's death I came back to America. I was lost without him and so I drifted. For two years the gulf coast of Florida drew me. I walked the beaches at night, alone except for passing the occasional pair of lovers, letting the ocean and salt air try to purge my heart of loneliness and grief.

1...56789...11