All Comments on 'Amy Finds Her Muse'

by jake60

Sort by:
  • 317 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A long read...

...and so easy to finish.

Thanks, most enjoyable.

To Jake's detractors, it's a STORY, for god's sake. It may not be perfection, but it isn't anything like DWmoron sees.

In my humble opinion, he traded WAY UP, and good on him after the shit sandwich he was served. And it makes such a nice change from torch-the-bitch scenarios and cucks. It's gotta work out good for someone somewhere, hasn't it?

Wish I had a gorgeous, just-legal sweetheart with a sound mind chasing me, haha. Suck on that, DWmoron.

Read it in one sitting. I'll cruise over your other work on the strength of this. Thanks for your effort Jake. 5 stars, just because it was so positive for a change.

Dan

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
A really good Story.

I didn't really understand the magical Ability of 'the Professor' to not only make these women fall in love with him, BUT ALSO make them into brainless, uncaring, cold-hearted Roboters. I mean all of them WTF?!?!? o_O

Also it was a little bit obvious that he would end up with Barbara but ok, i can live with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This just dragged

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too Long

but very good, I think you could start making some money with your writing skills...bill

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
bitch slaped

great character development - not to long. love that Amy kicked husband and kid to the street and little sister not only took her man but her baby too. the sister taking over is old hat but you made it new the way you did it. is there a star higher than 5?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
someone needs

to go to paris - to the latin quarter - and find some people who want to play baseball bat with the assholes knees, elbows and hands. he gets to live - but he will never be an artist.

ValerionValerionabout 12 years ago
Happy Ending

I'm very pleased with the ending. I enjoy a "burn the bitch" story as much as the next guy but truthfully, the symmetry was perfect in this. Good Job. I'd be interested to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Amy found that she lost,and that is not a bad thing. And helping her, why? part of the stuff she needs to deal with, so it goes for her. Could have been edited a bit more, but concept worked.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Great story

I liked this story a lot. It was very realistic. Unfortunately there are people like Amy who are selfish airheads and have no sense of loyalty or respect. That she would abandon her daughter defines her very well. I know some have complained that we didn't get to understand Amy that well but I think I do. She is a simple, selfish person. She saw what he considered to be her dreams and she went for them, willing to discard everything else.

The rest of the story is a believable journey of John figuring out his new life. I liked that he did a realistic amount of suffering but didn't degenerate into a weeping fool. Before too long he went out on a date. It was a bit convenient that a hot babe was there waiting for him but what the heck. Hot sex ensued so it's all good.

Barbara's story was one of a real loving wife, an amazingly mature young woman. She waits and does what she must to get her man. It's also a bit convenient that her parents are so cool about it but there are cool parents out there and again, hot sex ensues so all is good.

Amy's return is a dish served cold. She was an arrogant uncaring bitch and she come home to find she has been replaced. She seemed to think she could just say"I'm sorry" and step back into the household again, that John would still be waiting for her. No one did anything to deliberately hurt Amy. They gave her exactly what she desired, her freedom. Revenge against her was by her own hand and what made it more perfect is that John was so far past Amy that he didn't care about getting revenge. They say the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

Nice work.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
SHE GOT OFF EASY!

Good story, well written. I can only believe that Amy was dropped on her head when she was a baby. She not only gave up her devoted husband but her child TWICE! She really deserved to suffer far more and the bastard she ran off with should be pushing up daisies. You were far too restrained in dealing with him. He played musical beds with at least four women and caused the deaths of two people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amy and john, huh?...

Funny, my wife amy left me to chase after her married professor. Yep, my name is John. I have our 5 kids, and though hard at first, we have gotten through it. And are better off without her. Your story resonated very well for me, and though I too like amy's younger sister (who is of much higher quality than Amy), I can't risk becoming involved with her because the crazy family is still part of the picture, and that is simply not worth it. I too am rebuilding my business, and to one day hope be doing as well as John is in the story. Write on!

John3

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Good story which could have been better. The softness shown at the end was unacceptable.

The bitch left and deserves NOTHING MORE. No money, no contact with the baby, NOTHING.

The only thing that should be said is "Get OUT, STAY OUT and Don't come back".

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago

Why was Amy the moron sad? Was she sad that her daughter didn't really know her or was she sad that her husband moved on? I never understand stupid women who abandons their husband & child for some younger dick & yet think they can just stroll back into their lives as if nothing happened just because their dreams/plans didn't work out the way they anticipated. I know why she's back she actually had it in her fucked up mind that she can get her husband & child back. She was so eager to leave her husband to be with her male slut that she signed her parental rights away but yet she was shocked that both her husband & daughter have moved on.... Why? Karmas a bitch... Now she's broke, she has no job, no home, no husband & a daughter who refers to her as first mommy... That's good for the silly bitch... I was getting a bit irritated with the husbands whining & drinking, I think if the silly bitch would've returned to him six months down the line he actually would've taken the slut back, & I have to say that would've been a huge ass mistake, this is a woman who has been fucking her "muse" for who knows how long, leaves her husband so she can be with her fuck partner & dump her daughter because "Peter isn't comfortable around children"-- is she serious?! So why would any sane man take this trash back? She'd do it again, she'd leave her family anytime she gets some new dick & think she's in love... I think she should be punished, fucking & marrying her younger, vibrant sister with her parents permission is punishment enough... She threw her family away for some dick so now she has to live with the consequences of actions.. No sympathy for dumb broads...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow just wow

Fairly decenty written. Good creativity and imagination. Very realistic in some adpects but quite fantadtic in other ways. Excellent role model that the chracter John portrays. Dont we wish we all could conduct ourselves so clear headed and healthy. .. His good morals are almost sickening!

Not very eroric story... wheres the eroticism? Alot of fine literature to have to read through before getting to any of the nadty stuff. But the story is a good proper politically correct lesson of righteousness, it serves as a good example of doing it the right way. The plot line and the ending were very predictable, I am glad that Lynn's character was included to.throw a spin.into the fray. Good job at tying it all together in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow.

This was the best story I've read in a long time.a wassperfect mix o of erotic, and reality.i was also happy to see it ended exactly how i wanted!! Great story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Can't feel sorry for Amy - she got what she deserved.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
one of the best

this is a great story, one of the best on the net. wish he did more, but he is into quality and not quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best ever

This was one of the first stories I read on Literotica about a year ago and it hooked me one reading these stories. Since then, I have read all of the big names on Loving Wives and have quite a few favorites, but this story continues to haunt me as one of the best and most memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

A very well thought out and written story. One can not have any sympathy for Amy as she turned into a Hrsrtless selfish person.

Too good morals on Johns part and I did hope he could have seen 1 or 2 more women. As I was hoping they would pursue him once the news wad out he was divorced

LoveAELoveAEabout 11 years ago
Great story

This was a nice tale of recovery from such a cold hearted divorce. At the same time, there's been so many of these con artists who have wooed happily married women, its sad that Amy made some very terrible choices because of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thanks , for a great read

one of the best of the best stories to date. this is absolutely; "A FEW GOOD STORIES"

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 11 years ago
I'm sorry but

this was a creepy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story ends with a weak ass John

Turned a good story into a weak coward husband story. Why are they treating this cold heartless back stabbing Cunt with kit gloves. She totally fucked John over and stole their money leaving him desperate financially. She treated him with contempt and hatred and abandoned her child like the selfish greedy cunt she is. You have turned John into a panty wearing little faggot and ruined the story. He should have laughed in her face and told her she was a cunt and got what she deserves. But the faggot that you made him out to be just tiptoes around her and wants to help her. Pathetic

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
A great story. I have no sympathy for Amy. She was a fool and she hurt him badly.

She should have gotten some history on her "Muse" before she screwed him. John might help her a little financially but not much. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on. Help her to not starve, let her get a real job and support herself. Since she is Amanda's biological mother and Barbara's sister I would help her a little financially but would keep her away from Amanda, she has harmed John and Amanda way too much already. I realize that it is just a story but don't wimp out now, John. Thank you, jake60, for writing.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 11 years ago
Only Victims got the Consequences

Yes, these women may be foolish but a skilled con man can make even the smartest people look foolish. The villain of the story is Peter. He has caused two deaths and ruined countless lives. If I was a better writer I would write a sequel where Peter cons the wrong woman. A woman that has a close knit family. The husband would most likely be out of the picture but her brothers and father who just happen to possess a special skill set like the skills one acquires while being in the armed forces goes and pays Peter a visit. He's not exactly hiding. He preys on Married women and will continue until he comes in contact with the appropriate consequences and they should be long and painful before he dies. Other than that it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Five stars, but . . .

The happy ending for Amanda, John, and Barbara has dark clouds over it. The marriage between a 30-something and a 20-year old virgin is statistically going to fail. Maybe this one won't, but it likely will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No dark clouds at all

This was a fantastic story, I gave it five stars, even though it was fairly predictable. I really enjoyed it. As for age difference, there was 18 years between my Grandparents who never spent a second apart until grandma's death. There is 11 years between my son and his wife, 12 years between my daughter and her husband and their children are getting older with no problems with mom and dad. There is also 14 years between my friend and his wife and they've been happily married for many decades.

But I also need to grin and wink, mentioning that there is only a few months between my wife and I and we are coming up on our 40th wedding anniversary!

Myhands316Myhands316over 10 years ago
I've read this many times.

To the person who claimed the silly comment about the age difference, you have no clue what you are talking about! My fist wife, same age, it lasted 5 years. Ditto with the second. My charm, ten years younger, well in all actuality, eight years and eleven months, but all the same... 22 years together, still going strong, with no end in sight! We've been through the good, the bad, and the ugly; and still love each other more today than ever before. Great story BTW.

Myhands316

edwusaedwusaover 10 years ago
12 years apart in age -- 27 yrs married

Statistics don't get married. People do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad Jake,,,,,,,

Not bad at all, I had to give this fine story a 5+ ! ! !

puppydog3674puppydog3674over 10 years ago
Because Amanda

she just realized how much of an idiot she really is.

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
Great Story...

I loved this story. Thanks for writing it.

For those having problems with the age difference, get over yourselves...My parents had a 21 year age difference. They were married for 39 years before my dad passed away. And they were happy. Age only matters if you let it.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Working the cliché

Far too many "Loving Wives" stories have the middle-aged cuckolded husband miraculously hooking up with a younger/better woman. In some stories this is amusing, and serves as a good way to punish the cheating wife, but in most stories it's just forced, unrealistic, and often-times unnecessary. This is one of those few stories where the cliché works.

Fives stars.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

I don't have a problem giving this story the full score of five stars. It is at times a bit long-winded while there are other scenes I would've liked to read in more detail, but all in all this was a great effort in writing about the aftermath of a cheating wife's tale. The relationship with Barbara works well and is realistic and believable, most of all.

Thanks for sharing.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Recovery is a long-winded process

Too many of these stories spend a lot of time on uncovering infidelity and then move on to quick BTB revenge, but gloss over the pain, and confidence shattering effects of having the person you love and trust more than anyone stab you through the heart and the long, long process of moving on and living again.

Having the bitch fuel and light her own bonfire in the end is nice too.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Amanda remembers "first mommy...?"

Amanda was barely crawling when Amy left, and it's been two years since. Unless John and Barbara have been deliberately keeping Amy's memory alive for her, there's very little chance that she would remember ever having any other mother but Barbara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Adoption

This is a good story for this forum. I enjoyed the characters, although I didn't think Amanda was fleshed out. 2-5 year olds have personality, lie like a rug, and tug at your heart.

Having looked into adoption in the US, I believe that John and Barbara would have to worry about Amy putting in a claim to Amanda for at least the next 6 months. She'd be likely to win, in most states. Birth parents get lots of breaks in our law, and it can be heartbreaking. We adopted a child from China for that and other reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

The only thing missing was wiping the smirk off the guy's face. Knocking his teeth out would have completed this saga.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 10 years ago
ending was lacking

It just feels off. Don't need a BTB ending but nothing was resolved, everything is up in the air. Story was ok but still feel it needed a bit more fleshing out shall we say..

This is just IMHO what I walked away with from the story. Kind of obvious he was going to marry the sister, however there is no resolution here it is still open ended.

Bret_HarteBret_Harteabout 10 years ago
As long as it was, it is not over

Since John didn't want to BTB as soon as Amy left, John's lawyer should have suggested, or arranged for, a background investigatoipn of Peter. The serial nature of his sexual offenses against his female students should have been brought to light immediately, not two years later when Amy returned. Apparently, he didn't try to hide his past, at least not in Paris. This information might have turned Amy back to the staright and narrow path of her life with John and Amada, but at least it would have been have been invaluable in two "Alienation of Afffection" lawsuits filed John and Amada against the University and Peter, The professor should have been fired (and not paid) for violating the univesity's sexual harrassment and morality rules [I'm certain such rules exist]. Possible results: 1) full ride scholarship for Amanda after she graduates from high school, 2) Loss of income for Peter while still in the U.S., and disrupting his plans to wait out the divorce before leaving for Paris with his new bride, 3) University contacts his Paris school, resulting in loss of his pre-arranged gig there.

A separate problem at this stage in the story, is that Amy could not have possibly obtained a Mrs. Peter Bridges passport in the time to leave for Paris when she did, between the final divorce decree, her marriage to Peter and their departure from the country.

As for the relationship beween John and Babs, it has been a common practice for centuries for a widowed man (which John was eventhoudh Amy was physically alive) to return to the wife's family (sisters or cousins) to find a relacement wife. Not so much practiced in the 20th century, but quite often done in the 18th and 19th centuries. In some cases the husband would go back two or three times.

This story needs a short sequel (two to three pages) to allow for some dastardly deeds to befall Peter, and any cohorts he may have that facilitated his employment and martial escapades. Perhaps he could be imprisoned in France for imitating a French lover, without a license, or besmirching the reputation of Paris or even France. However, a physical punishment is definitely in order. Perhaps his ex-wives club could arrange for his forced feminization and arrange for him to become a nude model, or the property of a bull/pimp.

Amy could work her way back into the good graces of her family and Liz and Mark. Perhaps she could be become the nanny for John and Barbara's and Liz and Mark's kids. If she is really good possibly form a poly relationship with John, Babs and Amy. Afterall, Amy was the victim of a serial pyschological abuser of young women, and definitely not in her "right" mind when she left her family.

See what you can comer up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Folks let's get one thing straight ..

AMY IS A CUNT!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING CAN BE SAID, DONE OR OFFERED TO EXCUSE HER DECEIT!

So for all the Bleeding Heart Lib Turds who want a RAAC ending .... who look for a way to blame the the faithful, loving, WRONGED husband .... who can't stand a story UNLESS a cheating, WHORE wife APOLOGIST ending is written by a SLIMY, CUCK LOVING WRITER .... I simply offer two words .......

FUCK YOU!!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
AND WHY IN THE HELL DOES SHE SEEMED SHOCK

after her behavior she should be immune and inured. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
God, I LOVED this story!

The only thing that would have been better than had he wiped the smirk off of Peters face when he was carrying Amy's bags to his car, by smashing his face into the wall, would have been to hunt the fucker down with a machete and axe and then dismembered him from the toes up.

That's what a wife thief would have earned from me. Try and destroy my life and my family and I'll take your life.

Remember there are people like me out there in the world, wife fuckers and predators. And the last sight you'll be treated to is me as I slowly dismember your body, keeping you alive right to the end where you are nothing but a dick and nutless torso laying there.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
I feel slightly sad for Amy

Sure she was a cunt who betrayed her whole family and left them for her BF/ dream, but at least she wasn't a complete unfaithful cunt who stringed her husband along for years and gave birth to her bastard's child just to have the husband stringed along until he eventually finds out. Like so many other LW stories seem to do. I was rooting for Barb all the way though :).

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 10 years ago
please, she was expecting what exactly?

Just like I said, what she was expecting him to be on a shelf maybe? She left him, now her pain at being supremely stupid can be her muse... she ruined a perfectly good marriage for that shit? Let her thoughts of her muse keep her warm at night. Sorry no sympathy on this end.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Revenge On Wife Stealer

Count me among those who would have taken revenge on the professor.

Suitable revenge would have been smashed fingers!

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
The author could've called this tit for tat or what's good for the goose.

Well I'm a reader without pretense and I must say this was well written and interesting. Amy was a bombastic unbridled Narcissus. This author presented Amy brilliantly. 5*s

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Unbelievable!

This is the second really great story I missed, but just recently found. The first was 'Back to Bristol', and now this! Both stories were just so cool to read; they were like comfort food.

Three things...

Amy's second husband was a fantasy; once they got to Paris her bubble was burst. She left John because she was in a dream world, and my guess is the final straw was when she realized her little sister won all the prizes.

Little sister Barbara got the guy, the daughter, a successful self-assured businessman( a businessman she helped make), and a ready made family.

Second the fourteen year difference might matter later, but I doubt it. Barbara's personality was light years ahead; she could thank her parents and her older sister for that. Yes, Amy's better self was certainly a positive factor in Barbara's development.

Third, Peter was nothing. There are always men out there like that; he was Amy's frailty and her undoing. Correction, she was her own undoing; he was just the engine of her ruin, the match that started the fire as it were.

I'm so glad i read this.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Two Things Bother Me

First, the MONTHS he's noticed something was wrong, asked her about it, and was told, "Nothing," denying him the opportunity to work things out with her.

Then there was this statement:

"Anything I have ever mentioned to him in any of these areas has matched his feelings exactly."

Of COURSE it did! He deliberately tailored his responses to match HER feelings!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
What A Great Story!

A great, great story. II was so rooting for the husband and the younger sister. Amy was a real piece of work and deserved everything that happened to her. The only thing that could have made the story better is a little-no a lot of- revenge on the miserable, low-life so-called painter. Especially after the smirk when they left.

Great job and thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Snppzr

God, that was boring.The minutia was tedious & sleep inducing. You have no skills or aptitude for story telling

Keep your day job.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
geeze

Well, as though it was more like a saga instead of a short story, I have to say that some of it was a bit boring. However, I must say I liked how the story played out and I really liked the ending of the story. Amy did get what she deserved. lets hope that Barbara doesn't do the same thing to him. but all-in-all it was a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

This is similar to what happened to a friend of mine.

Ahhh modern women.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Would have given it a 5

but Amy is still alive in the story.

GM33GM33over 9 years ago
What about Peter?

I can not agree with Peter left free to defile other wives and destroy other marriages.

He must be punished and suffer for all his evil acts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was a good story

This was nice with a nice burn for the bitch. Would like to see a sequel with some babies. That'd really burn the bitch!

VisualPerv

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

second time through. Originally gave it a 4, but would like to increase to 5. Simply brilliant.

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
Question

If this woman is well regarded enough to be written up in multiple journals and have shows, how is it that she is broke? Can't she sell a few paintings?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Answer to FD45's question

FD45,

Very few visual artist make very much money. My wife is a professional artist. She puts in between 30-45 hours a week. Shows her work in four galleries, won several awards, has been in magazines and even a book. However, after you factor in her expenses, she makes about the same as store clerk. Most professional artists have to have a regular job for many years, before they can support themselves through their art work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lots of ethical and moral reasons why Amy could never get her husband and child back, . . .

but the main problem for her isn't her lack of character, its her lack of brains! How could any half way intelligent woman believe this flea bag frog was going to be her artistic mentor and lover? What was the rush to get married? And they are still married. Its good she is stone broke, since frenchy will try to get everything he can from the divorce.

John should send Amy and Frenchy thank you cards, every anniversary of his marriage to Barbara. No, its not that the frog was such a skillful seducer, its just he was good at spotting nit wit married women who wanted to be artists. If it hadn't of been the french asshole, it would have been some other asshole, sooner or later, sure as hell. Don't know about finding her muse, but she definitely lost her life and her child. Good riddance!

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Yeah, art is great but not as a medium for making a living.

Anon mentioned that his wife is a painter and her accomplishments and showings and how much she works but still doesn't make any money to speak of and he is absolutely correct. My wife is a sculptor and a very good one. She has been in several galleries in a couple of states known for that and maybe has broken even on her costs versus income. Even harder for a sculpture than a painter because of the cost of molds and castings. But she loves it, as I'm sure most artists do so we support their art habits. This was a well written story and the content was explained from a point of knowledge about the subject of art and artists. Wife was stupid, got seduced by someone who was her teacher and she was vulnerable to. Still didn't deserve to come back and get her life back, but that's how it goes.

green117green117over 8 years ago
re: art and renumeration...

An artist typically spends weeks to months on a piece...

An independent contractor needs to get at least 3X net to cover the taxes and other costs (health insurance, etc.) that are invisible to a wage earner.

A piece that only takes a few hours? Likely to be much like the cartoon portraits you can get at fairs and such.

My wife paints - one of her most popular pieces she has been offered several thousand for... but she spent about a month and a half doing it for me. We wouldn't sell for anything like what people would be willing to pay.

An artist friend of mine tried prints and such - she finally did some greeting cards for a while.

Now, if you hit the jackpot you might get corporate interest ala say, Dale Chihuly, and make some dosh... but you can't count on being Chihuly, and even he spent many years working up to his fame. And, frankly... ya gotta look hard to find a soul in much of his later work.

In any event - the culture doesn't value art highly enough to make the life of an artist easy.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The IQ Scale

There more that I read the comments on these stories, the more I notice that the distribution of the commenters' intelligence falls evenly on the IQ scale. Half of the commenters have an IQ above 100 and the other half have an IQ below 100! If you can't read a four page story and understand its meaning, you are definitely below 100. That's you FD45!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
'Time the Avenger'

Is the title of an old Pretenders song. Jake60's did fantastic job of stretching story out over years, keeping it lively with slow building accomplishments and showing how the characters by conclusion reaping in full what they have sown during that interim.

Any other positive aspects mentioned before by other commentators are echoed by myself as well. Full marks. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How can the daughter remember first mommy?

She was a baby when her mother left. There's no possible way she'd be able to remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Response to the previous poster... You're dead wrong.

I'm 75... nearly 76 and I remember things that happened in our house from before my brother was born. I was born in Aug. He was born a year later in Nov. I remember my mom and dad fucking. I remember my dad putting me in bed with my mom after he got up to go to work and when I mimicked his fucking her, my mom got a surprised look on her face and then they made a big joke of it. The next morning, they fucked again. When my dad put me in bed with my mom, I mimicked him fucking her again and I got swatted and yelled at. That was BEFORE my brother was born. (only one of several other things that I remember from when I was that young)

Great story.... gave it five... 5 stars.

I would NEVER have let that slut back into my house. She would have had the conversation on the front sidewalk or in the driveway but NEVER inside of the home that she deserted. Help her out? Bullshit. She dumped him and grabbed $20,000 when she KNEW that he'd just maxed his credit cards out to buy needed equipment for his business. She didn't give a fuck that what she did could potentially have put him out of business.... So fuck her. Let the cunt rot. .... and fuck Lyn for sticking up for her.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
"Nothing"

It always bugs me when these wives cheat because they are unhappy, or unfulfilled, or dissatisfied, or whatever, but never tell their husbands to give them a chance to help, or even worse, as here, when the husband notices that there is something wrong, ASKS her, and she says "Nothing", when there is obviously "SOMETHING"!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“I was able to get the limit raised after I spoke to the manager," – Yeah, she probably spoke with her mouth on his cock!

“I've met someone and I hope he might be the one for me." – Whew! I can see him getting closer to Barbara, and I was afraid of Lynn being hurt, since she seems so nice!

Needed one more page where Amy follows Peter's first wife's example and kills herself. Should make her paintings more valuable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If her artist fuckbuddy had stayed loyal and committed her ex-husband and child would have never seen her again.

She came back only because she now needed the people she had previously thrown away. She got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Commenters' Lack of Intelligence!

This was an excellent story. It was well written and the flow was good. It maintained interest. That folks is good literature. There are not many writers in this forum who can actual create good literature. These commenters who think that this story was too long should go back to reading their comic books! Commenters who think that the husband should have been angry when Amy left are narcissistic. They have no empathy for the husband's emotional loss when Amy left him. He loved her and even though she had slept with Peter a few times, he would have taken her back.

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Great piece of writing!

You did a great job with flow and easy of story telling. You showed how emotions truly develope. Some can destroy you and some can build you to new heights. You showed that men can be just as devastated by a heart break as any woman can feel. You did a marvelous job with this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category

Probably should have been in Romance.Way too long and weaved too far off track from the original premise of the story.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
Not bad

While some commentators have commented on your skillful writing, not so for me. I thought that was the weakest part of the tale. Before a story can be called well written then all the basics such as spelling, grammar & good sentence construction need to be met & in some parts you failed to meet that standard. Otherwise, I quite enjoyed reading this piece. 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Don't like that the seducer got away clean.

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 8 years ago
Really nice story

Five stars for sure.

I hate cheating no matter if they are women or men,noone deserves to be hurt like that but I have to admit I felt sorry for Amy at the end. She lost everything and for what ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Things don't always come out rosy...

My girlfriend and I were about to be married. We'd grown up together, went to the same school, etc. Jolie was a year behind me and we were boyfriend/girlfriend off and on early, then off later. She went with another guy, Tom, all through high school and everyone knew they were 'doing it'.

Then Tom cheated on her and when she found out and confronted him, she forgave him. A month later, he cheated again and they broke it off. After a few months apart, he talked her into giving him another chance (read that as he was horny...) and she did. Of course, he fucked it up again by cheating. They were done.

About a year later, Jolie and I got together after hitting it off at a public function. We began going out and she and I fell in love. Well, I fell in love. After nine months together, she accepted my proposal and we were married a year later. During that time, Tom had moved away from the PNW to California.

Now I'm not small cocked, I have a very thick 7.5" dick. But when I slid it into Jolie the first time, I was a bit surprised at how loose she was. I never thought much about it after that, she was one of those girls who became unbelievably wet. Always a huge wet spot on the bed, needing a towel if we had prepared. She was an enthusiastic and vocal partner, telling me little about Tom or the short fling she had with another fellow between Tom and I, by the name of Bill. The only thing I knew, she mentioned (after lots of questions) Tom was very large, where Bill was very very long but not thick. She always let me know she was very happy with my cock and I never gave it anymore thought.

Like Amy, Jolie began pulling away. I'd heard Tom had moved back to our area a few months prior and wondered if she had saw him anywhere and became melancholy. She had went off the pill, we were going to begin our family and I wondered if perhaps that caused some sort of hormonal thing that might have contributed to the way she seemed. Our sex had dropped from everyday to barely once per week. Jolie was, probably still is, a very sexual woman. Even when she was on her period, she would offer me her backdoor, which I always accepted. My idea was showers were invented to clean up after buttfucking!

I was a logger, leaving for work as early as 3:30 a.m. and getting home as late as 6:00 p.m. Jolie was working as a waitress at a local restaurant and we were pretty comfortable. Had her attitude not changed and our sex life have dropped off, I might not have noticed anything. Except for one thing. I woke up one morning to piss and all the sudden my dick was on fire! Jolie was already gone to work, (it was a weekend) and I actually screamed as I pissed.

Terrified of that much pain in my urethra, I immediately drove to our urgent care. A test showed I had gonorrhea. At this point I should mention, Jolie was the only person I had ever had sex with. Yup, I was a virgin when she and I got together. My mind was whirling after the Doc, a guy I went to school with, told me there was only one way I could catch it. And that wasn't from a toilet seat or a handshake.

I drove straight to the restaurant where Jolie was working. I sat across the street in the work truck and watched. Sure enough, Tom pulled in and she began waiting on him. I saw the way she treated him, the little intimate touches best saved for her husband. Waiting to see what happened during her lunch break, my heart broke when she left with him. I followed and sure enough, they drove to his family home. A half hour later, she was back at work.

I won't get into the confrontation, but it was loud and tear filled. I basically called her every name in the book and she finally left. She admitted having carried on an affair with Tom since she he moved back. In fact, the first time she saw him, they ended up back at his home. When she left our house, she drove directly to Tom's and moved in. No, I didn't tell her about her having given me the clap. I wanted her to find it out for herself.

Although it was illegal, my doc friend told me Jolie and Tom both came in to be treated. Six weeks after she moved out, I had her served at the restaurant, something that both enraged and destroyed her. Thankfully, the server waited until Tom was there being waited on by Jolie. I guess it wasn't a pretty scene. We never communicated and she signed the papers. Four months later, we were divorced.

At this point I would love to say Jolie and Tom got married, but alas, it wasn't to be. She caught syphilis about three months after we signed the papers and Tom left town again. I guess their fight was epic and most of the neighbors were witness to it. She chased him out of the house and down the street with a butcher knife! No one was arrested and they parted that night.

Three weeks before our divorce was final, I got up late on a Saturday morning. Saturdays was my day to catch up on sleep. About 10 a.m. I heard the doorbell and answered it, expecting it was a friend. Nope, it was Jolie who asked if she could come in. Of course, I didn't let her in, I stood and stared quietly at her. Once she realized I wasn't going to move, she began talking.

Tom was the biggest mistake of her life, she said. They were soulmates she thought and once he came back, they rekindled everything they had before. It was hard on her, being married me, someone she loved and respected, yet he did something to her she was unable to explain. Standing on the porch Jolie poured her heart out, telling me what a mistake she had made. After she was done, not able to think of anything else, she finally asked if we could stop the divorce. Up to that point, I'd not said a word. I guess she saw my face harden and before I could close the door, she burst into tears again and asked me to at least consider it. She would do anything to make us right. At that point, the door closed.

Jolie left two messages for me on my phone, that I never answered. Both begging for a second chance. The third one came on the day it was to be final and then she came by the house again. That time, I saw her and didn't bother to answer the door, although I'm sure she heard the television turned up louder.

I didn't see her again (never have I set foot in that restaurant again) until a month after our divorce was final. We met on a blind corner in the local grocery store and Jolie was shocked, but smiled and said hello. I treated her as if we'd never met and didn't say a thing. She said something else as I walked away but ignored her. A few seconds later she was leaving the store in tears.

That was ten years ago. I'm now happily remarried to a women who had made every dream of mine come true. We have two little ones, twin boys, who are six years old now. Her folks gave us two acres outside of town and together, she and I build a small home and garage. We never took out a loan and own it free and clear.

Jolie? She still works at the restaurant. After her bout with two separate STD's, that I know of, it turned out they did something happened to her reproductive system and she will never bear children of her own. She has never remarried, although she'd lived with a couple different guys and lives with another one now. Tom came back to town yet again, but that time I guess she had had her fill and they didn't reconnect.

Her and I? She has never stopped trying to be nice to me, always speaking and smiling. Me? I never respond. Since the day she left our home, I have never spoken another word to her. My wife, Annie, thinks I'm being petty and childish and wishes I would at least speak. Yet she also knows how badly I was hurt and doesn't push the issue. Her and I? We're in seventh heaven with our life together.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Liked it a lot

But Peter should have been stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

I loved it. What a well written story. Thank you.

KirkelKirkelover 7 years ago
Because she's a dim wit

She's sad because she just realized how stupid she really is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Someone write a sequel please!

I am aware that this author has not posted in awhile. Therefore would someone write a sequel where Peter gets a BTB experience.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 08/18/16 Re: "Things don't always come out rosy"

I have no problem with Tom being Jolie's "soulmate." But if that is the case she should get a divorce and then go with him, not cheat! As long as she's married to Anon, she's effectively cheating on her soulmate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sbrooks103x is a dickhead!

Jolie was married when she fucked Tom. It does matter if she thinks that Tom is her soulmate. Tom was a man-whore!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 7 years ago
1st MUMMY IS AN IDIOT! THAT'S WHY SHE'S CRYING

Wow! What goes around comes around! Ain't that the Truth!

Fantastic story! A bit of a gut wrencher/kick the cheating slut in the cunny front!

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS FANTASTIC STORY WITH US! ★★★★★

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
You snooze you loose.

There is never any greener grass on the other side. It's a trick of the mind. A bad trick indeed. Still, a trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nothing to do

With story but comments got me remembering...

I once worked with guy named Chris...even though i am a male i have to admit he is very attractive to females...personally other than looks he is vapid guy who thinks he is god's gift. He and his wife were out dancing in local bar and wife went to bathroom. While there a girl came up to her and said ''i see you with Chris, he is good in bed isn't he''

BUSTED...divorce soon followed

I laughed my ass off each time he bitched about alimony and child support.

Thing was his wife was kind of cute but all the females i have ever seen him with are not that attractive. It is like he needs to be pretty one in relationship...oh and they are all dumb as posts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Peter needs an agonizing death

Sequel please! Sexual predators need to be slowly roasted over a fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

But a deliberate long planned series of choices is not a mistake. Amy threw her husband and daughter away because of her selfishness. She may have loved them, but not like a spouse and mother should. She chose to allow a relationship develop with Peter. He didn't force her to do it. Sure Peter is a bastard, but Any is just as much to blame or actually more to blame because she made the choice to destroy the family.

And once it turned south she wanted to fall back to what was comfortable. Sorry but it doesn't work that way.

People that want to blame Peter or push for a reconciliation have no idea about accountability or responsibility for actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SEQUEL PLEASE

good story and as my title suggest as others i'm sure has as well a sequel or continuation of story is in here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess since he's married to her sister that they could offer some help.

Still something doesn't feel good about it. She just leave him betraying him in the worst possible way and then she comes back with her tail between her legs and "kiss, kiss everything is forgiven"? I don't think so. As far as he knows he was someone who could walk out of his and his daughter's life without seconds thoughts. Is it wise to let the slut back into his daughter's life without a shrink evaluation or something? I didn't see any remorse in her, just a lot of regret because the grass wasn't actually greener. Sorry, these are loose ends for me.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PAINT YOURSELF INTO A CORNER

wait for the paint to dry....life will change for those left in the paint, TK U MLJ LV NV

phill1cphill1cabout 6 years ago
kinda shocked at the high score

I mean, this story was ok, nothing groundbreaking or even out of the ordinary.

Plus it was ten pages long when it easily could have been seven pages long with an actual ending, not the rushed non-ending that was offered.

I mean, 10 pages and we don't really know how Amy was seduced. Really, the entire beginning was not adequately depicted. Amy left because some professor seduced her. Sorry, no woman--who would marry John--is that seducible enough to leave her daughter, not without real guarantees and a thorough background check. It's preposterous.

So, with that in mind, the ending is rushed and shallow: she runs out crying...to an uncertain future while John, who should have been over this selfish, flighty bitch about two weeks after she left, is left with the virtual 'tween wife? I mean, c'mon, this is the LW cliché of the century.

I don't vote unless I have something really positive. But I'm shocked that this story was so highly rated. The normal LW elements really weren't addressed: how and why this shallow bitch left her family for a French professor and why she thought someone would give a fuck that she returned. I was over this lady early on because there really didn't seem to be much authentic feeling in her leaving. Her character was really poorly developed. And John made me want to puke with his "87 days, 20 hours, and 2 minutes since she left me..." shtick. No wonder she left you, you needy wuss! If I were voting, I'd give it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3* This is 40% Cuck Crap

Peter should have been dealt with permanently. He destroyed three or more marriages. Don't kill the bastard. Instead smash his hands, permanently crippling him. Thats a living death for an artist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anon with Tom and Jolie story

I can understand your current wife's wanting you to at least be cordial. Refusing to speak could be taken to mean you have yet to stop loving here.

Be thankful you are happily married and she is gone from your life. I know man named Bill whose is third husband of his second wife Cinda. For decades he has lived with knowledge that she cheats on him. Cinda revealed a great deal of her sexual history-was virgin until 22 - to friend of mine. She had pursued him relentlessly until he agreed to have sex only after she had made what he interpreted ad threats. Based on what she told him, she was having affair with married man when she seduced Bill into marriage. From info she gave him she has had lovers her entire marriage. Often more than one at same time.

Consider Bill's circumstance compared to yours and smile!

cub4acougarcub4acougarabout 6 years ago
that`s karma

simply heart warming

magical

so well detailled

amy deserves all of it and hope she suffers even more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Magnificent

Truly magnificent

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 6 years ago
ENDINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE......

"HOW COME, MOMMY? HOW COME?"

"Well Amanda, she's sad because she's just realized how fuckin' stupid, selfish, narcissistic, cruel, thoughtless and callous she was, and the shock of finally waking up to what she's lost has just hit home. Somewhere in the dark recesses of her (admittedly, tiny) brain a synapse has been triggered that has finally brought her out of a deep state of indescribable ignorance, and the shock of waking up to the reality of being a whore in a Loving Wives story was just too much."

This was a great story when I first read it a while ago and it's still a great story, but sometimes I wish for a bit of honesty, ya know?

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
agree comment before

5*

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

"Amanda's crying continued until she began having difficulty catching her breath."

He should have recorded the heartbreaking sound of his inconsolable daughter desperately crying out for her mother. Then when Amy turned up two years later, he could have played that in the background while he told the selfish cunt to go fuck herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Amanda, your mother is sad because she had this little dog, called a pooch, . . .

and she now realizes she has had sexual intercourse with her little dog. Its OK, you mother really really likes sexual intercourse, and will be having a lot more. But I do feel sorry for the little dogs in her future. She of course will be their female dog. May she will draw you a picture some day.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Jesus, this was told well!

jake60

Thanks, dude for sharing your story here. I was engrossed early on, wondering where the tale would eventually lead. I was not disappointed. I did however expect the relationship between Amy and the Professor to seriously fuck up. I think it was the smirk that gave it away. I think you did a great job in the way you managed to develop the characters and their personalities over time, so it was a window into a growth to maturity especially for Babs. Fuck man I was cheering her on all through the story. Let's face it folks, Amy was dazzled and beguiled by the bullshitter and fucked up big time through her selfish pursuit of her "dreams". That he did it to others is just testimony of the guy's sleazeball status. It was nice to see the wronged hubby and the evolving sister Babs bring the family back to an equilibrium. So Amy was fucked by the new development...you makes your bed, you get to lie in the giant wet spot when you fuck up. Again a very engaging story. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous