Ascension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping away from the bed Dimitri went to the toy chest and pulled out a few feathers and clamps as well as a few dildos. He also found a unique plug for her anus that had a little emerald jewel encrusted upon it. This was about to be a long day he thought.

Dimitri ran the feather up over her stomach and to the valley between her breasts, lightly over her lips and back down to her smooth tummy before he grabbed another scarf. He then lightly tied the scarf around her eyes and decided to work on slight sensory depravation as well. He wanted to experience as much as he could right here and now.

"Katie, before we go one step further, we need a safe word," Dimitri told her as his body hovered over her's.

"Oh, Sir, Danish, works, it's not a word that would ever be uttered during a scene I don't think," she replied with a smile.

"Danish it is then Katie," Dimitri responded, "but, also I guess a quick overview of your limits prior to this next step is in order."

"Sir," she daintily smiled, "this girl has no limits barring, children, scat, and aminals, I mean animals," she giggled.

With those words out of her mouth Dimitri set his mind to plotting this scene out, it only took a moment or two but he devised a route that would stimulate his mind and allow him to practice things he hadn't before been able to encounter.

Dimitri slid the feather up the submissive girl's thighs until he touched the very tip to her clit. He allowed the feather to lightly dance and paint circles around the engorged piece of very necessary flesh between her thighs before withdrawing it and settling back on his heels. He decided a different tactic was going to be taken, he was feeling a bit playful and elated at the moment and was akin to giving in to those whims.

He ran the feather up the sole of her foot and watched her lurch against her silken restraints. She let out a loud giggle and tried to flail and defend herself from another attack but Dimitri just set one strong hand around her ankle pinning it down before teasing her again in the same manner. He teased her this way for a matter of minutes switching feet and then using her flanks and underarms as the targets for the feather. When he was satisfied he tossed the feather to the floor watching it float down before redirecting attention to his new little submissive learning tool. For that's truly what she was to him, a vessel to help him learn his way and gain experience, wisdom, and knowledge from her.

"Dimitri, Sir," Katie began, "I...well, I would like it now if you would begin to get a bit rougher, I like a little rough play, Sir."

Dimitri sensed the hesitance in the manner she spoke to him and knew that she wasn't used to explaining what she wanted, but was also glad that she had told him this because that had been the next direction he was headed for. Without a word he reached down to grab a keychain sized cat-o-nine tails whip. He held in his hand and lightly went drug it across her breasts, he watched her nipples get hard and in that moment he felt a great surge of power, between the smell of the leather, the visual of her nipples engorging and hearing her audible gasp and simply the way the leather whip even as tiny as it was felt in his hand.

Dimitri lifted the leather straps from her nipple and then repeated the motion on the other nipple, once they were both erect he trailed it down across her concave belly and to the swell of her pubic mound. Her pussy lips were swollen and open just so he could see the pink within. Dimitri flicked the whip lightly and let it slap her clit.

"Oh fuck, Sir," she cried out, her hips immediately painted little circles in the air as if she were trying to will him to hit her again.

Indeed he did hit her again, and again. Dimitri flicked his wrist with a feverish pace until she was writhing and moaning and wincing all at once to the touch. Little crisscross welts were showing up on the hairless sex of Katie and yet she never asked him to stop, never gave the safeword. Katie knew her limits and was no where near them yet. She would endure the pain to the point until blood spilled from a wound.

Katie's first orgasm now hit her from out of the blue, she had felt it build and then descend but as Dimitri reissued his assault on her clit, she was forced back over that edge in an instant. Reducing her to quivering legs and wild moans and shrieks of pleasure. "Yes, Sir, you are too fucking natural at this...oh lord Sir, this feels so good, ungh."

Dimitri stood over her still lightly flicking his wrist with a wide grin on his face as he watched her face contort as the orgasm took hold of her expressions. He was ready now to tease her more and he reached down and twisted her erect nipple further stimulating her. She panted and squealed as she tried to anticipate his next move.

Dimitri stood back and waited a moment before continuing. His next choice had been to either use a vibrator on her or to fuck her himself and relieve his own tension but now he decided that he wanted to paint the same crisscross welts on her ass as he had her sex. Grabbing a pair of scissors on the night stand he cut the restraints and told her to roll over and put her ass in the air.

"Yes, Sir, Dimitri, Sir," she responded wiggling her ass in the air as she rolled over onto all fours.

Dimitri at the last moment changed his mind though and promptly sat down on the bed. In that moment he knew he had to feel her across his lap, to know what it felt like to lay his big bare hand across her pink ass and redden it before letting loose with the real paddle or whip he would choose.

Dimitri instructed her to back up and crawl across his lap, he allowed her to remove the blindfold so she could do so quickly. As she settled into position his erect cock nuzzled against her clit and he felt the urge to shoot a load right then and there but he was in control now and would wait. He would cum later but first he still had some to learn.

Dimitri raised his right hand and without warning slammed his open palm down against her ass leaving an instant handprint, Katie jumped as she was startled a bit but soon relaxed to the content relaxed form she had before. Dimitri, watched as the handprint started to fade just a bit and then swung his arm again and hit just a bit lower on her ass.

"Two, oh, Sir, your hand is just the right size for this girl's ass," she quivering in excitement.

Dimitri spanked her ass until it was a series of finger marks up and down her buttocks, then he realized that even when he stopped the girl was pushing her ass backwards in the air towards where his hand would have been slapping. He also had failed to notice up until now that she had managed to slide enough on his lap to allow his cock to become just align enough with her opening to slip the head inside. Dimitri could feel the little contractions going on inside her moist cunt even at this depth and the manner in which her pussy was squeezing the head of his cock was almost enough to trigger an orgasm.

Lifting Katie off of him, Dimitri stood and grabbed another handful of silks. He looped the fist one around her torso just beneath her breasts numerous times before swinging it up her back and looping it there. He then set to work securing another long length of silk and then tied it to the previous one and looped that around her breasts causing them to flush and bulge out from beneath their bindings. His next step was to add little clamps that were hanging above the bed and put them on the erect nipples.

These weren't ordinary clamps though these had special little weights that vibrated when stimulated by a remote control. As Dimitri affixed them to Katie's nipples she moaned but uttered nary a word. She was content in letting Dimitri find his way. This was as she would have had it anyway with a new dom in her life, but also because that was truly the only way to learn an how Cathago, her master, had ordered it.

Dimitri looked up and saw the wrist cuffs attached to the upper framework of the bed. At once he took the girl's wrists and locked them in place over her head, forcing her onto her tip toes and making the muscles in her ass and legs grow taunt. She was truly in superb physical form and he was surprised that Master Cathago had allowed this little beauty to spend time with him. For one as well trained and beautiful must surely not be loaned out often for any reason.

Dimitri reached between the girl's parted legs and rubbed his finger up and down the wet slit of her vagina. He felt the dampness and the juices that had trickled down her thighs and was pleased, very pleased indeed, for this meant he was doing something right for sure. He withdrew his finger only to replace it with his thumb and then worked it inside until it came in contact with her spongy sweet spot on her inner wall.

Leaning close he whispered into her ear, "Now, I will bring you soft pleasure, and when you are about to cum you will request permission, is that understood Katherine?"

Katie's eyes went wide with a mix of fear and pleasure, she was slipping into her own subspace now and the words he had just uttered in her ear sent chills up and down her spine. Only Cathago had called her by Katherine in her years here. It was the name he used for her when she was in great trouble or a very good little submissive. Finally she remembered there was a question posed to her and she spoke up in a quiet little girl voice, "Yes, Sir, it is understood, oh, Sir, your fingers...um yes, I am not to cum until given permission by you Sir."

Smiling from behind the beauty, Dimitri rubbed the little spot harder with his thumb and with his other hand he held the little whip, cat-o-nine tails, suddenly he flicked his wrist and watched and heard the straps bite into Katie's smooth pale flesh. When he did he felt the girl's cunt clinch around his thumb and he added a renewed vigor to rubbing her sweet spot. Katie's orgasm was racing towards it's peak and she started to beg for the ability to cum.

"Sir, please, I'm there, please allow me to cum," she begged.

"Not yet Katherine," he said with a stern voice and wide smile.

He dropped the whip and used his hand again to slap and spank her ass hard. Each blow made her shake a bit more and longer. She was squealing and begging for release now and her pussy was clenching sporadically around his thumb. Dimitri decided release would be permissible now and he swung one last time before wrapping his arm around her waist and reaching down her flat tummy to her clit. He tugged it between two fingers and then flicked the little swollen bud with his fingertips. "Cum for me," he whispered in her ear and growled as he bit her neck.

Through a series of gasps and then silence for a moment, Katie relaxed and let the urge to have an orgasm wash over her. Deep between her legs the juices flowed and for the first time in her life she started to squirt as she came, her legs quivered and her moans and whimpers were unintelligible. Just the pure pleasure though that coursed through her body and the way that her pussy gripped his thumb Dimitri knew that this had to be one of the most intense orgasms the girl had ever experienced.

Thirty seconds drifted into a minute and one minute turned into two. Finally Katie was capable of speaking again, "Sir, that was truly, my god, I don't even have words to express just how that felt."

Slowly Dimitri reached up and undid the wrist restraints and caressed Katie's perky breasts as his hands traveled around to undo her silken bondage design. Once he had freed her she felt pain from the silks and how they had been tied but it still left her with a sensation of overwhelming pleasure. She knew it was her turn even if Dimitri told her no, that he didn't want to experience her sexually she was going to give him a return of the pleasure he had just given her.

Without giving him the chance to speak she leaned down as she sat on the bed and took his turgid cock in her mouth, reaching around Dimitri she grabbed his ass and pulled him close and urged him to fuck her mouth with his hard prick. Her tongue swirled around the head and stabbed into the little slit at the tip of his cockhead. It didn't take long and within a few moments Dimitri was grunting and filling her little mouth with his hot seed.

Katie had been trained well and she gulped and swallowed each spurt and tried to keep in time with the pulsing shots Dimitri produced. Her mouth slightly overflowed but her little fingers quickly cleaned up the dribbles and slid the creamy cum back into her mouth as she pulled away and smiled up at Dimitri.

Later that evening they had wild sex, with light spanking and other scenes throughout the night. Neither could lie still long enough to go to sleep. Finally as the sun rose though, Katie explained she had to go and report to Master Cathago. She told Dimitri it was only a formality and she was to report on Dimitri's progression. Even as she told him this, she knew that she had the best report to return to Cathago with that she had ever had. Katie was looking forward to delivering this update. As the door to his wing closed, Dimitri drifted off into a peaceful sleep for the first time in two or three months. No longer did he have to dread waking up and going through a sometimes slow day. Now he was ascending to the level he had hoped for the past year or so.

Months later, Katie tearfully entered the room. Dimitri looked back on it now as if it were yesterday, he knew immediately what had happened. Well he knew it was one of two things before Katie began to speak, either Master Cathago had told her she wouldn't be of service to Dimitri anymore or the elder had passed away. Dimitri expected the latter more though, for he and the old master had walked many an evening through the garden talking as the subs and potential masters or trainers had been out at play there.

Cathago had relinquished a wealth of knowledge of actual working practices to Dimitri and always closely monitored how he replied or took in the knowledge bestowed upon him. Dimitri had easily climbed the ranks of masters in the manor, he has been granted the right of passage and was on the way to being welcomed completely in the eyes of everyone as Cathago's second in command. Everyone here knew it, it was spoken throughout the dinner a few evenings prior to this one and Cathago had finally spoken up and delivered a speech telling them all that he was sick, and not going to be in charge forever around here.

"If, something should happen to me," he had spoken, "then Dimitri is next in line, even though we have not given him the ring of the order of I padroni del Rifugio Scuro, or in English, Masters of the Dark Haven. He will be the next in line to command here should I shed this mortal coil that binds me to the flesh."

No one had spoken in outrage or objection, to do so would have meant dishonor and blasphemy as well in this order and home. Finally, though one had spoken, only to commend Master Cathago on his choice and guidance of Dimitri.

Dimitri was broken out of his reverie when Katie spoke though, "Dimitri, it has happened, Master Cathago has passed in the night as he slept. You are needed in the great hall, Sir. It is mandatory that within 24 hours of the passing Master of the home, the order must pass the leadership with a ceremony to the ascending one."

Dimitri knew all of this but he instructed Katie to shut the door, and silently went to her as she sat down on the bed and put his head in her lap and held onto her as he shed his own tears. The man and master Cathago had been meant as much to him as his own father had. And now he was expected to take the reigns in training and running the manor as its master.

Thirty minutes later, Dimitri walked down the spiral staircase and into the great hall. Assembled were everyone in the household all the submissive males and females and trainees kneeling on one side of the entryway and on the other the masters and trainers alike with their heads held high. Each knew that the passing had come to be and now there was a new Master of the manor, or would be when they left this room tonight.

All of them knew that he, Dimitri, was still learning but they also knew that he was one of the brightest and well to do among them and would serve as a wonderful head of the manor and he had been proving himself as a master and a damn fine one in most of their opinions since the day he walked through the doors here.

During the ceremony, Dimitri was passed Cathago's ring, that was why he hadn't been given one himself before, for Cathago's differed from all the others. It had a black opal in the setting and two black diamonds were embedded near the gem on either side outside the main setting itself. The ring was gold and inside it had the name of the order in Italian written inside it in calligraphy style writing.

Months passed and Dimitri brought new life to the manor, a few new subs were brought in and he also oversaw all training of new masters. He wouldn't have to choose a second in command or ascending master for quite some time but in the event of his death, it was a bylaw that it be written and sealed on the parchment inside his office. Also the only person alive that would know who would ascend him would be his beloved sub, whomever she was to a master at that time. It just so happened that Katie had remained with him after Cathago's passing.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed MV.

12