Backpack in Mother Earth's Crack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face was at her crotch level. My cock was standing straight up. "Please, turn around again, but slower."

She grinned and thrust a hip out and slowly pivoted so that her butt was now right in my face. She bent over slightly at the waist gripping her thighs and passed her butt again across my gaze. The curve of her vulva was now visible, I thought I could see the darkness of her slit through the thin material. She kept turning til she was facing me again. "I think you like what you see.," she teased.

The pulsing of my cock gave me away. "Oh yes, my dear. That was incredible."

"So what is it, anyway? You guys can get so turned on by just the sight of some skin and a bit of cloth. Not that I mind, of course. You getting all hot and bothered is what turns me on."

"I dunno. There is something just to beautiful, so sexy, so, I dunno, fertile about the shape of your hips and buns and crotch."

"Oh, god. Just what I need, to be so damn fertile. By the way, since we seem to be getting in deeper here, I have to tell you that I don't have any protection, so we ain't going there, I'm as sorry as you."

I was shocked at her forwardness. This is not like the reserve I've seen in the women of my life.

"Oh, uh, well you know I am married. So I couldn't do anything anyway. Although I have to say I like looking at you."

"Wow, a faithful guy huh? Never gone out on your wife?"

"Well, yeah once, I went to a prostitute for my fiftieth. We hadn't had sex in 6 months and somehow it seems different, just a business transaction. Just a physical thing, you know. Not like..well, with someone like you, it would be worse because its moving me, I'm thrilled and a little out of control and.." I realized I was babbling out of nervousness, talking about my feelings to this attractive, desirable, delectable...

The silence stretched. But she took off her jacket and t-shirt and stepped out of her thong and sat down crosslegged across the fire from me. Damn, I could see her slit peeking out of the soft fur.

"So-o. How about 'no touching' for my sake?," I asked.

"Well, what if I twisted my ankle, would it be ok to touch my leg?"

"Well, sure."

"Or-say we go climbing tomorrow and I need a boost up a cliff, and my thigh rubbed against your arms."

"Well, yeah, we are just climbing, its not like we are getting intimate."

"Well, what if I wanted to give you a back rub?"

"Um, that might not be a good idea, but if we kept it as just a back rub, that would be fine. Ok, so how about 'no genital contact'?"

"Ok, I can live with that. Our genitals won't be in contact." I was about to correct her, that I meant our genitals wouldn't be touched, but that was a fuzzy line, when we were talking about boosting each other up cliffs, or giving a massage, so what if she bumped my dick or she wanted her breasts massaged. Now keeping our genitals from contacting, that's a nice clear line. How could our genitals touch accidentally?

"By the way, I'm herpes and STD free. You know, just in case somehow we bump into each other wrong or whatever. How about you?"

"Oh yes. Like I said I haven't been with anyone but that prostitute and we used a condom of course."

"Well, its been seven months since I broke up with my boyfriend and I got tested so I'm clean too."

Jeez, I couldn't believe we were talking like this. It had flattened me, but at the same time it was opening doors in my mind that probably should have stayed shut. It would be nice to give her a massage. Feel that baby fat and all.

"So, you like to watch, huh?," she suddenly said, breaking the awkwardness of setting the boundaries. "I do too. You seem like you are embarrassed when I see your cock. Are you?"

"A little, but actually I just love being seen. I think guys really like being seen, its just that we were told so often that its bad to have sexual feelings, that women don't really like sex so don't push yourself on them. That the only really dirty thing is an erect penis."

"Catholic huh?," she joked.

"Yeah, you know, it's a mortal sin to masturbate, as bad as killing someone. Straight to hell unless you confess it."

"Tell me about it. Girls get it ten times worse. We aren't even supposed to get horny, it was supposed to be just 'doing your duty' like there was nothing in it for you."

"God, it has taken me so many years to shed that shit."

"Yes. Out here is where sacredness is for me now. Mother Earth holding us in her arms, feeding us and giving us food, clothing and shelter."

"Everything we need. And Father Sun warming us with his vision. And all the spirits and animals showing us how to be natural, whole, complete humans. Ah if we could be so simple and straightforward as that coyote out there howling at the moon, finding our food and our mates..."

The crackling of the fire settled around us. The stars overhead spread their watchful eyes. We fell into a peaceful silence, not needing to fill the beauty around us with conversation. My heart was bursting with a love for this girl, ah if only I had met someone like this when I was her age and I was not the shy guy that I was back then, unable to flirt or even chat.

She looked across at me. I raised my gaze to her eyes. We stared deeply into each other's eyes. Smiles toyed with the corners of our lips.

"Well...," I said.

"Hmm," she replied.

I awoke the next morning, savoring the memory of that soul connection around the fire last night. It would have been incredible to fulfill my old fantasies of sex with a willing stranger, but we hadn't crossed that line. There is something beautiful in restraint, it builds trust. But I also wondered if I'm bullshitting myself, I'm just as scared and shy as I ever was, hiding behind my commitment to my wife so I don't have to face the risk again of rejection. Ah well. My path seems to be one of learning about myself and gradually letting go of what doesn't help me anymore. All I knew is that my penis was rock hard with its morning erection, and while I wanted relief, the anticipation that something even better might happen today led me to just squeeze myself, and push my erection to the side and feel the sweet strain of it pulse up my legs.

I heard her stirring in her tent across the canyon. The sounds seemed to take on a rhythmic quality for a while, then it got very quiet over there. She got out wearing sweat pants and her fleece jacket on but not zipped up and nothing underneath. "Good morning!" she called. "Sleep good?"

"Great. Good dreams too."

"Uh huh. I know all about men's dreams in the morning. Was I in it?"

"Hmm, that's privileged information."

"Ah ha, I'll take that as a yes!" she giggled.

We cooked our breakfasts on our camp stoves, pumped water through the filters, and carefully washed the dishes far from the stream.

"So where did you climb out of the canyon yesterday. Wanna show me where?" she asked.

So we packed our knapsacks for a day hike. We walked up the canyon to where a little side canyon dropped into the main canyon.

"Up here. But it is a bit of a scramble. Just one cliff that you have to climb to get to the ledge that you crawl along to get to the log that's leaning against that last impassable cliff. You know, a pretty easy way out." I teased. In fact, I couldn't wait to follow her up the cliffs, that smooth soft butt in my face as I climbed up behind her. I could just imagine her stepping up on the rocks, exposed her slit to me looking up from below. And then comes the ledge that has a roof too low to permit anything but a long crawl on hands and knees. I could almost smell her crotch already, right there in front of me.

"Yeah, but look over there. If we just traverse that slope above the wall we'll catch that old landslide, its just a walk-up."

I hid my disappointment. She was right, it was a better way out, but damn I wanted a closer look at her crotch, but didn't think she'd like it if I got half as forward as she had been. I don't think I'll ever get over this hesitancy I have about pushing my desires onto a woman. Maybe I had some bad past life that makes me know that one should never push someone where they aren't willing to go on their own. Or maybe I'm just chicken.

I still got a few peeks between her legs as we climbed. And of course, much time staring at her firm buns as they bent and bulged as she climbed up the steep slope. Her calves were sleek, her thighs strong, her stomach flat as an ironing board, her mound just visible below. Her breasts were firm, but jiggled a little when she stepped down. Just the right size for my taste, not those balloons you often see in the men's magazines stuffed full of silicone or whatever they are using nowadays.

For some reason, I kept looking away when she turned to look at me, feeling guilty for staring at her body with such lust when she seemed so at ease and not making this into a sexual situation. But I did catch her checking out my "package" once, did she really lick her lips and stick a finger in her mouth to suck off the bit of peanut butter that had dripped from the cracker she was eating? She didn't seem like this was a flirt or anything, she apparently was just cleaning off her finger, but boy did my mind take off wondering.

It did turn out that there was a little cliff to get up right at the rim of the canyon. We checked out the cracks that we might be able to climb up, but none looked possible. At last we found one that would take some serious scrambling to get up. I started up first, picking my way along handholds and footholds that kept me in balance but brought my body up to where the next set of knobs could be found. I looked down to see how she was doing, but I wasn't surprised that she was right there behind me, what a studly woman, for all I know this was a piece of cake for that taut body.

I got to a spot where my legs were just long enough to reach the last and only foothold. "I think you are going to need a boost to get up this."

"Yeah, you might be right. But how am I going to get by you, there is not room for both of us up there."

"Well, I'll scrunch back into this crack and you can climb up to this spot and then I'll duck under you and hold your foot to the cliff so you can reach that handhold there and reach across to that foothold there."

"Yeah, that should do it."

I replayed how we were going to do this, and I started getting hard. Shit, was she going to think I engineered this in order to get a great look at her crotch as she spread eagles the crack right above me?

"The only thing is, sir, I don't want you closing your eyes or anything. You need to be aware as I do this maneuver and its going to put my crotch in your face, and I'd rather you didn't do the gentlemanly thing and look away or whatever.," she lectured.

"Yes, ma'am." I said. "I have no intention of not looking at your crotch up close and personal as you shove it here and there doing this maneuver." I grinned.

So we began. I faced out and pushed back as far as I could into the crack, freeing up the toeholds she needed to get by me. She climbed up until she was at eye level with my cock, which continued to tick upwards. "Mmm. God I love cocks, they are so beautiful and strong." I couldn't move and I don't know if it was the excitement or my muscles were getting tired, but I was trembling a bit. It felt so good to have this young thing admiring me, admiring my cock, and not being freaked out that I was getting turned on by her. She leaned forward like she was going to lick me or something. "Ah well, there's cliffs to climb" she said as she began moving. She looked down to find a foothold and as she stood up on it, her head brushed my penis. I could swear she took her time at it and knew what she was doing, but she just acted like nothing happened. Her breasts rubbed against my thigh and belly as she climbed, her hip slid along my cock. She steadied herself with a hand to my shoulder as she reached the last foothold before where I would have to create a foothold for her. But we had miscalculated a little, her crotch was still below my head, I couldn't possibly duck under her. Her breast was level with my head, and I think she could have leaned back but instead pushed it against my cheek. "Sorry, there. Now I've got a grip.," she said as she straightened up a bit. "Can you get under me?"

I tried to slither down but couldn't get very far, I was going to have to do a sort of limbo under her crotch. I suppose I could have turned my head away, but I had to see her. My chin grazed her pubic hair, I could smell her pussy mixed with the sweat of her exertions. My nose slid between her folds briefly, god I wanted to reach out with my tongue and taste her, lick her, drive her to an orgasm there on the cliff. As I finally got my head past her and could turn back around, I came to and wondered what she thought of what I just did. You know, I was taking advantage of the situation, pretending I had to do it, but I knew better. I was feeling more and more ashamed as the silence stretched out, she must be furious and at a loss for what to say. "Well, where is the boost?" she asked, like as if nothing had happened. I was stunned. But I made my hands into a temporary foothold she could step on, and up she went, her buns hanging fuller than the moon last night, blotting out my sky.

I stood trembling. My god, did I just dream all that? She leaned over from above to see how I was doing. "You gonna make it?," she asked.

"Oh, yeah. Sure. I was just catching my breath."

"Huh, I'm the one who was just climbing. Whaddaya mean?"

"Oh, uh, well, nothing. Here I come." I stammered.

I reached for the handholds and starting climbing. Suddenly a handhold broke off and with a surge of adrenaline I yelled and teetered on my footholds, scrabbling with my free hand for something to grab. She yipped as she put a hand to her mouth, terrified that I was about to fall. I would only fall fifteen feet or so, but if I rolled I could easily fly off the hundred foot cliff we had crossed above. My fingers gripped a little nubbin, about the size of a hardened nipple but it was enough to steady my backwards tilt. My legs were shaking from the shock, but I reset the footholds and realizing that they were still very solid and that my other handhold could shift an inch to a better spot so I could let go of the nubbin and reach into a nice jam crack, wedging my hand in. Whew. The rest would be a piece of cake. As I pulled myself over the rim, she grabbed me and hugged me tight. "Thank goddess, that was close. Oh you are trembling." She closed her eyes and kissed my lips. I seized up, I shouldn't be doing this, but she was just showing gratitude that I was safe. I dared to return the kiss. She broke it off smiling. "Lets sit down until we settle down. Man did that give me a lurch." I wondered if she meant the near fall, or the kiss. She sat right next to me, our thighs touching, her arm around my back, her breast pushing into my side. She put her chin on my shoulder as the silence of the desert settled around us and we watched a lizard run right over the side of the cliff and stop on a slight overhang, bobbing his head.

"Thank you Lizard. You show me the right way to live, I thank you for being here today, giving me the speed and strength and ability to stick to the cliff! Ho!," I prayed.

She looked at me smiling. "Whoa. That's cool, he did help us huh?"

We made it back to camp uneventfully. We found a much easier way down, sometimes things look impossible from below. Or maybe we felt touched by Mother Earth's protection. Whatever, it was like being stoned, everything was clearer, the quiet made every sound reverberant. We got out our Thermarests and laid them on a huge flat rock and laid down for an afternoon nap. We just held hands, enjoying the contact, wanting nothing more.

I fell into a deep sleep. As I awoke I cracked my eye and saw her crouching near my waist. I didn't let her know that I was awake as I was curious what she was up to. She reached out with her hand towards my penis, just barely avoiding touching it. She moved her hand up and down it like she wanted to touch me, to arouse me. Then she bent over and did the same with her tongue, like as if she wanted to give me head. At this my cock surged into an erection. She looked to see if I were awake but thinking I wasn't she bent over again and delicately touched her tongue to the drop of precum that had formed. She stood up then and moved silently away out of my sight. I had seen her earlier walking barefoot on the slickrock, with not a sound, feeling our Mother gently with her feet. So I wasn't sure where she was, but I thought I heard the tiniest sound somewhere above my head.

Emboldened by what I just saw, I decided to act like I was just waking up. I sat up and looked around like I was looking for her. "Where'd she go?" I murmured. "Must have gone on a walk." I laid back down, spreading one leg to the side so that my genitals were fully hanging out. I reached down and stroked my slowly hardening member. "Mmm, that feels so good, baby. Make me feel good." I was hoping she was still there at my head, watching me. "Oh yes, touch me with your tongue, lick me so slow. Mmm. Ahh. Yes, that's it. Oh I wish you would suck me, yes, take me slowly into your mouth, that luscious wet mouth of yours. Take me slowly in through your red, hot lips." All the while I was stroking myself, mimicking her tongue with the tip of my finger, her lips with a circle of my thumb and first finger. I heard the tiniest adjustment of her feet again. She was still somewhere above my head. I wanted to jack off in front of her. I was sure this was a far as I would get to go with her, I couldn't be unfaithful to my wife. But this was ok, I thought. I'm just masturbating like I do every day. And for all I know she left silently. "Mmm, that feels so good having your mouth surrounding me, taking me in. And to feel your tongue rolling around my head while your lips encircle my shaft, bobbing up and down. Oh do that some more, you are making me want to come, oh I wish you would make me come, make me come in your mouth. Make me burst in your mouth, filling you with my semen." I could hear a rhythmic wet sound above me and that sent me over the edge. My back arched as my cum shot onto my belly, pulsing again.

I couldn't decide if I should turn and look at her, to let her know that I knew all along that she was there. I thought I might have heard her again, but it was so quiet. I sat up, cleaning the cum that was trickling down my stomach. I casually looked around on the ground near me, but tried to see through the corner of my eyes where she was. I still couldn't see her, so I decided to go ahead and look right at her. I turned around to get up, and looked. She wasn't anywhere. Could I have imagined that I heard her? Damn, it sure turned me on to think so.

I headed back to camp, looking for her. But I couldn't find her anywhere. She must have gone for a walk. I decided to head out too, there were still a couple of hours of sunlight left. I hadn't checked out a little side canyon, sometimes they were the best; imagine twisting rock walls a hundred feet high, but you can touch both sides with your outstretched arms.

But this wasn't one of them. Right around a corner the canyon was blocked by a shelf of slickrock lifted the bottom of the canyon up to another level. I had to backtrack a little and climb up the side and traverse to get to the top of the dropoff. There was just one more little cliff to scramble up, but I heard her voice now, somewhere up the canyon a little ways. I could tell she was masturbating, but couldn't make out her words.

For some reason, I began sneaking up the canyon quietly. I saw her then, laying on a rock facing away from me. I could hear her clearly now as her voice echoed off a flat wall in front of her. "Oh, put your gorgeous cock in my mouth, let me suck on you. Oh god, you are so big! I want you to come now, yes, come in my mouth, oh-h," she cried as she broke into her orgasm. I couldn't believe my ears, this woman likes oral sex! My whole life I had had to build up my courage to ask for fellatio, but my partners didn't really enjoy it so I never asked again. I love giving a woman oral sex, in fact I can't imagine lovemaking without it. So every fantasy of mine ends with getting a blowjob, well, once in a while there is fucking too, but the vision of a mouth surrounding my cock is what sends me over the edge.