Backpack in Mother Earth's Crack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly crept away, thrilling at the thought that if I wanted to go for it, this woman would be willing to suck me off, to even have me come in her mouth. But that would be unfaithful. But if we weren't having sex in our marriage, hasn't some kind of commitment been broken already? Nah, that's just a rationalization and I know it. Damn, I wish I was a selfish guy who takes what he wants, and deals with the consequences.

The sun started to go down. I hadn't see her all afternoon, and I was starting to wonder if she was ok. But then like a goddess descending from the heavens I saw her picking her way down the slope of the side canyon, whistling and grinning. "What a fantastic day!," she squealed enthusiastically. "Lets gather some more wood for another skinny firing tonight." So off we went to find the dead branches that our Mother provides to keep us warm.

We cooked our meals, noting how good even simple food tastes when you are backpacking. We joked and I stared at her breasts when they jiggled whenever she threw back her head for a belly laugh. I stared at her buns whenever she bent over to pick up something. I stared at her legs as she started the fire, crouching down to feed grass and twigs to the match flame. I stared at her eyes when she got serious and told me about herself. I fell into her, wrapped in the warm blanket of attention and youthfulness that radiated from her.

We had nestled together with our backs to the cold air drifting down the canyon. She leaned back against me and I put my arm around her and she folded my arm under hers so that my hand rested on her belly. Her other arm lay along the top of my thigh, her elbow just missing my cock. My heart was beating, imagining that the time had come to make my decision, to go for it or to hold back. My cock rose slowly, ticking to a full erection, shining in the firelight. She had turned her face against my chest, so I knew she was looking at it, pointing right at her alongside her arm.

She spread her legs and reached down to her crotch, rubbing her clit languidly. I trailed a finger up my cock letting the warmth spread through my legs. The muscles in her arm were pulsing as she twirled her clit. I encircled my cock and gave it a gentle stroke, matching her rhythm. I let my fist slide along her arm as I stroked myself. Her hand gently stroked my thigh while I caressed her belly. The pace of our masturbation increased as our breathing deepened. She sighed. I moaned.

The firelight glowed on her tummy and breasts. I imagined my cock pushing into her most private of places as she began moaning and calling out "Oh baby, come for me. I want to come with you." She arched her back and her legs trembled as she came with a grunt. But she kept going, saying again "Oh baby, what a beautiful big cock you have. Shoot it all over me."

I couldn't believe what I heard. I wanted to let go, but I didn't want this to end. I moved, wanting another position, and she made way. I knelt beside her, pumping my shaft above her breasts. She looked up at me saying "yes, yes" as a second orgasm broke over her. She put a hand on my buns, lightly stroking them. They burned. She turned her head, like she wanted to suck me, but I was too far away. I couldn't resist the temptation so I scooted up towards her head and knelt over her like we were going to do a 69.

I could now see her slit and clit clearly, her hands rapidly pulling and swishing her clit. My cock was just above her face, my fist still pumping. I could have reached down and touched her face with my cock.

"Oh, let me suck your cock baby, its so big and ready."

I held back, was this going too far? God, of course it was, but every fantasy I have ends with being sucked, something my wife would never do. She lifter her face up to me, the back of my hand rubbed against her cheek with every stroke of my cock. She turned her face side to side, catching the tip with her tongue for an instant. She dropped her head but tilted it back opening her mouth as if to catch my sperm. It was now or never.

"Oh baby, put your dick in my wet mouth I want it now, let me please, oh do it, come on. I want you to come in my mouth. Oh, oh..arghh" she grunted out her third orgasm. My cock touched her face, I couldn't help rubbing it along her soft cheek. Her tongue reached out to lick the tip, and I had to go on now. I put it in her mouth and let her surround me. I felt her tongue swirl around the head, she took it in a little more, opening her jaws wide. I kept pumping the base as she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked me in. She pushed away my hand and gripped my cock and began throwing my cock around in her mouth. I reached for her crotch and felt the slick softness of her need as I put a finger in her vagina while I vibrated her clit. She came again, pulling my cock out of her mouth to scream as she came again, her vagina grabbing at my finger. I groaned too, hearing her voice echo along the canyon walls. Whimpering, she put my cock back in her mouth and pumped in earnest as she slipped a finger in my anus.

The dam burst and I yelled "I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your mouth." She stayed with me, taking my seed into her, swallowing, moaning with pleasure "mmmmm."

I suddenly felt the sharp rocks under my knees. Wincing, I moved to lay beside her, cradling her in my arms murmuring, "Oh Mother Earth, Father Sky thank you for this day, it is good to be alive here with you helping me become a complete human being, walking in beauty, drinking deep from your veins, Mother, seeing wide with your light, Father. Bless us all our ancestors. I thank you."