Commando at the Waterpark Pt. 02

Story Info
Good things come to an end in the parking lot.
3.5k words
4.24
8.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wood_
Wood_
125 Followers

Just as I expected, you guys used everything in your power to keep teasing me silly all afternoon, whenever you had the chance. Fortunately, most of the time, I was in the water with the kids, succeeding in temporarily distracting myself from all your kinky business. But out of the water, as we stopped for a break, the torturing mind games began.

From the distance, I would watch you two lounging by the pool on long chairs, working on your tan. You were lying there, incredibly curvy and lustful, holding your legs together to hide your privates from passing onlookers. You snickered mischievously, and had a hell of a sweet time as you told secrets to each other. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but I imagined the conversation was about your tits, how you liked flaunting them, driving me crazy and, mostly, about what you and I just did at the bar area.

Whenever I came within earshot, you'd interrupt the conversation, as if you were saying something super confidential, like I didn't know what was going on. My playing dumb was making you laugh even harder. I had to keep it up, I sure was enjoying this, too! Even the kids started wondering what was up. I had to behave and do my very best to pretend I never noticed Nat had taken off her swimsuit, or at least like I didn't make such a big fuss about it. She was definitely being playful and teasing as she kept shooting subtle glances at my crotch. The more attention she gave it, the more my fucking willpower was fading away. And you, my love, were just sitting back, contemplating this chaos you had created.

With the magic of my sunglasses, I could do all the staring and gawking I wanted over all these braless boobs in front of me.

Much later, towards the middle of the afternoon, it seemed like all good things had to come to an end: the kids were getting hot and hungry. It was time to go home. We had been here almost 6 hours, anyway.

As we slowly started packing, Nat's phone rang. Her face dropped when she saw who was calling. Walking away from the group, she started gesticulating and glanced at her watch as she talked agitatingly. Now, the party was really over.

Long story short, it turned out she forgot her mother had a late appointment at her doctor's. She didn't have the car today, so Nat was supposed to drive her there. The phone call was short and straight to the point, but she finally hung up and started looking a little anxious as she vigorously chucked the rest of her effects back in her bags. Then, she looked down at herself and probably realized that her racy little summer dress, that had been the cause of all that naughty banter, was now more like an issue, here.

As she was thinking out loud, she gave the impression that she wasn't too sure what to do. We offered to help with the children and take them to our house, until she got back. It was natural for us: we had enough seats in the van and we knew that it would be much easier on her if she didn't have to bring them along at the clinic.

Though, there was still her outfit situation that had to be resolved. With the clinic being on the other side of town, she definitely couldn't stop by her house to change, and she couldn't put her wet swimsuit back on. She definitely needed something a little more formal for the doctor's office.

Like a mule, I was helping to carry the stuff out the park gates and keeping an eye on the kids. I could hear Nat clicking her tongue and sigh as she mumbled to herself. It seemed she was getting increasingly anxious about her situation. You moseyed over her and touched her shoulder. I could overhear you trying to comfort her.

'Just go, Nat, please. We got the kids!' you whispered. 'Eric's gonna make a trip to our car first, but he'll bring your bags right after that. Can you check in your car if you couldn't find a t-shirt or something? You... you gotta cover those up!'

'Yeah, I know... I hope I can find something. ' Nat sighed. 'But I wouldn't have put it there this morning, that's for sure. I didn't think of packing anything else, I totally forgot mom's appointment. This sucks!'

'We got you, just go! Text me later!'

We split and Nat trotted off to her car with just her purse.

One tiny detail I forgot was how I was supposed to know where she parked in order for me to bring her the rest of her stuff. We had gotten here separately this morning. I had to hurry up too while I could still see her.

'Honey, shit! Wait! I...I don't know where she parked!' I baffled. 'Crap! I gotta catch up to her. Here, I'll make a run for it and drop our shit behind the van. I'll be right back!'

'Don't worry, baby, just go! I'll take care of the kids. I got my keys. Thanks!'

I dashed clumsily with bags, towels and wet floaties whipping my face. The sun was still brutally hot and I started sweating pretty fast. I chucked all of our stuff behind the van. Running back in Nat's direction, I ran past you again and, making sure you caught my eye, you grinned at me.

'Thanks, darling, she'll really appreciate your help!' you said, winking.

You sure put a lot of emphasis into that. Were you hiding something from me? Despite the fact that Nat was most likely in a different mind set right now, I wondered if that was another one of your naughty games that you wanted me to take advantage of. To be honest, the prospect of Nat having to change outfit in her car was secretly filling me with excitement! I wasn't too sure how she would get out of it, but I was foreseeing myself, alone with her, as she tried to find a solution.

From the distance, I paid attention to where Nat was heading. I assumed it wasn't going to be too far from the gates, since we had checked in kind of early this morning, before the main crowds. I saw her stop at what I instantly recognized as her white SUV. She had taken a spot on the outer sides of the parking lot, which she had backed up the car into, right in some thick cedar bushes.

Instead of just yelling across, I saved my breath and kept running with her bags. She wouldn't leave yet. I knew she was going to wait for me to come back with them anyway.

I slowed down as I got closer. She was already in the driver seat, but she was not sitting. Oh no. She was actually on her knees, most likely panicking and searching the car floor for any article of clothing as a last resort, but this position made her dress ride up enough to make her naked ass stick up in the air, through the open window. I thought this was a little unthoughtful on her part, but maybe she didn't feel it, or maybe she was freaking out so much that she didn't care. All I knew was that anyone else that would walk by and bother looking would be seeing her hot, round ass in broad daylight... Holy fuck!

Before I could get a better angle and maybe see her pussy too, she sat back in the seat right on cue, assuming she heard me come over.

Bummer.

I was just a few feet from her car, now, and she still hadn't even looked up yet to notice I was there. I guess she was too busy huffing and grumbling to herself. So, no, she didn't hear me. She was looking down her front and fumbling around, slouching in her seat.

'You okay, Nat?' I said.

'Wh-oh my God!..Eric! Fuck, you scared me!' she squealed, slouching further in her seat. 'Hi, yes, thank you, I'll be... I'll be fine.'

I was standing right next to her car now. Despite my height, I couldn't really see past her shoulders. But it looked like she took off her dress. Her broad naked shoulders and the edge of her boobs was showing.

'Oh, shit, sorry, are you... are you naked?' I asked, playing pretend and taking a step back.

'Oh... Yes.' she said, suddenly smiling. 'Well, just the top. Ahahah! It's okay. I have to change, you see? I can't go with my mom dressed like a tourist. That's what the big fuss was about earlier. So I... I think I found a spare shirt.'

'Really?'

Then she held up between us what looked like a purple child's t-shirt with a sparkly unicorn at the front.

'No...' I said, shaking my head.

'Yes!' she retorted. 'It's all I could find, I have no other choice! I know my older daughter's only 9 years old, but my size is never too far from hers. And I don't think it'll look too bad if I wear it under my dress. Don't worry, it can fit, except for a few....regions, where it's gonna have to stretch a little more.'

She was waving her hands around her bust. Like she needed to clarify... Though it mostly looked like she was trying to convince herself. I wanted to say that this poor shirt better be prepared to stretch around her tits a lot more than just a little.

'Um...yeah.' I simply replied.

So much for formal clothing, I thought.

Well, thanks to my all too fertile imagination, I had succeeded to grow a solid erection in no time, picturing Nat wearing a shirt twice too small for her. I was having a hard time swallowing the excess of spit that was about to drool out of the corner of my mouth. I had to say something before she thinks I look dumbfounded

'Well, good luck.' I smiled, with a shrug. 'Um, can you... can you let me put those in your trunk, if you don't mind?'

'Yup. Do what you gotta do!'

Nat's cheeks were now blushing with a crimson hue. She pressed the button for the trunk and I slowly made my way there, with a severe boner pushing against my trunks.

With my arms loaded with her bags, I really had to squeeze past the cedar branches to properly get in the back.

All tangled with her bag straps, I looked down her trunk and tried to figure where to put her bags through the rest of the stuff that was already back there. At least, from this position, I now had a good view of Nat's back over the backseats. Though in return, I don't think she even seemed to bother about me being back here. She seemed preoccupied with wondering if this tiny t-shirt was ever going to fit her, wondering if it was even a good idea in the first place. She held it in front of her, turning it back and forth repeatedly, stretching it out. She looked down at herself, then back at the shirt.

I heard her sigh and she sat higher up on the edge of her seat. From that angle, now, I could almost fully see her smooth bare back. She had indeed pulled down her dress, bunching it up at her waist. It looked like she was getting ready to finally put the shirt on.

The thing was that I knew she could perfectly see me looking in the rearview mirror... but I couldn't tell where her gaze was because of her sunglasses. I had my own as well, but was she going to be offended if she thinks I'm looking? Or, - holy shit! - what if she was still in the mood from this afternoon's racy adventure? What if she doesn't mind and dares me to keep staring, instead?!?

Turning in her seat a little, she proceeded to slip her head into the child sized shirt. As I was now graced with a view of the side of her tits, I shot a glob of precum in my shorts. I bit my lip and choked back a whimper, it was just so beautiful!! My whole body tensed as I was graced with the view of big juicy tits for the second time today! I knew that if I moved in the slightest, it would make my cock rub in my pants, probably just about enough to make me jizz!

I was shaking! Her little game was driving me nuts and my cock was gravely hurting! I had to do something about that pressure! My throbbing shaft was blatantly poking against my shorts, now, and I knew that nobody, even Nat, could see it, not while I was in this bush.

With one free hand, I made it look like I was looking in her trunk, trying to organize her bags among the rest of her stuff. I would move around, looking busy, while in reality I was rubbing my boner now, more than trying to adjust it in my shorts.

Then, not without some effort and a bit of pain, she had finally put the shirt on. It took her only a few seconds, but it was more than enough time for me to freak out!

She had now turned to a full 90 degrees angle, in order to reach for the mirror in the sun visor of the passenger seat, I assumed so she could check herself. As she stretched across the cabin, I was looking at her full profile view. Holy mamma...The first thought that came to mind was if she was even going to be able to breathe wearing that thing? Her tits almost went up to her chin, looking insanely compressed in the shirt! The sleeves were close to non-existent as they stretched over Nat's broad athletic shoulders. Further down, it looked surprisingly sexy where it cropped a little below her ribcage, revealing her toned abs.

I could say, the only downside to this was that, being a child's shirt, it wasn't low cut at all to even show a bit of cleavage. It actually looked even a little tight around the neck.

Otherwise, really, the whole thing almost looked more like some kind of sports bra, though more like one of those with no padding at all. The fabric looked so stretched and thin, it almost caused it to turn transparent, which was actually going against her plan to change into something less revealing than her see-through summer dress. But, like she said earlier, she was going to wear the two on top of each other, assuming it'd provide more than enough coverage that way.

As she kept checking herself out in the mirror, I looked down to realize I had unconsciously taken my stiff cock out and yanked at it in silence. I was so horny, I wasn't even done dropping her bags. I was making them bump against her car as I shook my fist back and forth. Afraid she would hear me, I reluctantly let go of myself, assuming she would wrap it up and start the car now that she was changed. Yeah... This was getting fun, but it was sheer torture. There was no way I could... finish.

As I put the last bag down, a bright color caught my eye on top, where the zip was left open. Cyan. That was Nat's tankini, right there, rolled up in a ball, all... wet and, not on her body at the moment. How much she wanted to hide her little games with you this afternoon, I wasn't sure. But that almost made it look made on purpose, like she left it open and wanted me to know that she walked around the park all afternoon with nothing but her little dress. Fuck! She was turning more and more into one dirty little minx! Hhhmmmmm Was she getting that from you, my love?

I looked up again, ready to close the trunk door, but Nat was still there, in the same position. She was cocking her head left and right, turning the visor mirror up and down to get a better look at herself. She... she was enjoying this. Why was she not in such a hurry anymore?

My cock was still out, bobbing with my heartbeat. I wondered, why can't I take my time, too?

'This isn't too bad, after all.' Nat said suddenly.

She had turned her head and was just essentially asking for my opinion. Fuck. She knew I saw the whole thing, I was sure.

'You can tell your wife this turned out pretty good.' she carried on. 'I got lucky...'

She turned back to the mirror and moved around, testing the capacity of her top. Whatever she did with it caused a different outcome. When she pivoted her shoulders and arched her back, her tits stuck out like rockets. When she lifted her arms, the bottom threatened to crawl up to her breasts. She constantly had to readjust and pull it down. It was probably just my imagination, but I swore I heard the fabric creaking, on the verge of tearing apart.

That poor shirt was being transformed from its original design, trying to adapt, trying to fit those big breasts it wasn't meant to support.

I was transfixed. My willpower thinned down to nothing, as I watched her little show. I was back at rubbing my helmet, ready to jizz.

Then, Nat gave me her final blow.

'... but, what I really wanna know, Eric, is...'

She subtly cupped her tits and gave them a light bounce to make them sit properly in the shirt.

'... what do you think?'

Aaaaaahh!! Fuuck! That was it! The floodgates opened as I felt a torrent of hot cum rush out of me. As I leaned against the back seat, I couldn't hold this little grunt coming out of my throat, which somehow confirmed what she must have doubted I was doing back there all along. And in a way, it was an indirect answer to her question. She emitted a cute little laugh. I was paralyzed for a few seconds before I looked down and realized I was spraying my spunk all over her swimsuit. How convenient... I hoped she wouldn't mind too much, but again: she made me do this.

When I finally thought I could manage to squeeze out a few words, I replied with a shrug:

'Looks a little snug, but... what're you gonna do, right?'

Good job, Eric. That's how I do when I want to emulate complete indifference. It helps tone down the fact that I'm actually overly stupefied by her look!

I was still stroking over her tankini, making some more copious shots of jizz, despite that I had already given you a whole lot under the table earlier.

Those familiar little blue dots came back to me as I squinted hard and tried to shake off the feeling that I was about to collapse in exhaustion.

Holy fuck, what a rush...

'Well, there you go!' I yelped out, with a sigh. 'You're all set!'

I shut the trunk door and made my way back to her window.

'Thanks again for your help, Eric.' said Nat. 'So, am I good to go? You unloaded everything in my trunk?'

Her face split with the largest grin I ever saw. How could she have not chosen those words more intently.

'Yes indeed, Nat!' I said, returning the smile. 'You got a full load, now, back there.'

That was just priceless. She was leaving and we were both going to get away with murder, without even mentioning one single obvious truth about what just happened today. Such was the goal of today's game, set up by you, dear. And I think we could say we were all winners.

As I got one last peek over her door, I realized she hadn't pulled up her dress over her boobs yet.

'Wait, weren't you supposed to pull your dress back up?' I asked. 'You know, to draw some attention away, from the *ahem* unicorn??'

'Oh... maybe not. At least, the way my dress is all rolled up like that gives me a couple more layers of clothing down there that I could really use, right now. So, I kinda turned it into a skirt.'

I shamelessly put my head in the car to judge for myself, taking one last shot at her body. I was looking down, but my face was only a few centimeters away from her tits.

'Agreed, good idea!' I said, nonchalantly.

'But, yeah. I don't mind the unicorn too much. I mean... even you seemed to have liked it! And who knows, maybe my daughter will want to leave it to me after what I put it through...'

She started the car.

'Anyways, tell Jess I'll show her the shirt when I come pick my girls up after dinner! See ya later!'

Wood_
Wood_
125 Followers