Consummate Conservation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely." Miranda whispered. "I think this falls under the category of being one with nature."

"Mmm hmm." Josie agreed and closed her mouth around the mocha colored nipple beneath her.

Miranda's hands wrapped around the blonde's head and drew her in, feeling more of her lover's hot mouth encase her breast. Josie's warm tongue circled the firm point as she suckled urgently, drawing tingles into Miranda's chest and stirring the same sensation in her pussy. Josie then moved to her other breast and drew it into her mouth, repeating the wonderful suckling as Miranda brought her hands into her own hair and held her head as a blanket of subtle electric sensations assailed her entire body. The orange glow through her closed eyelids slowly faded to black and Miranda opened her eyes to see a threatening black cloud creeping across the sky, blocking out the sun.

She was just about to say something when Josie's tongue flattened against the underside of her right breast and swept along it, causing her to pinch her eyes shut and hiss in delight. The blonde's fingertips slid down her trim middle and over the top of her mound where her middle finger slid into her slit, gently parting her outer lips and sliding quickly past her slick entrance, over her rosebud. Miranda's legs tensed and her hips rose slightly as her pussy twitched hard and yearned for more contact. She then felt the same soft finger press gently against her ass before sliding up again and diving into her slick channel.

"Oh, baby." Miranda exhaled as her body unwound completely and blood rushed to her aching sex, causing her lips to become engorged and even more sensitive. Her inner muscles contracted gently around the intrusion and Josie took up a slow rhythm with her finger, driving deeper with each passing thrust. Miranda opened her eyes again and saw the blonde braced on one arm, leaning directly over her. Their eyes met and Miranda recognized the determined focus and undeniable lust she saw there. Josie's concentration was further displayed by the tip of her tongue poking past the corner of her lips and Miranda felt a violent shudder rip through her as she released her own concentration, closed her eyes and left herself in her lover's capable hands.

A second finger joined the first and Miranda's back arched in response to the added fullness inside her. She had no thoughts of any kind in that moment and was possessed by the fingers driving in and out of her wet pussy. Her entire world revolved around those able fingers and a low guttural moan left her as they began moving slightly faster and pressed deeply at the end of each down stroke. Soft kisses teased her neck and chest like butterflies prancing about with no rhyme or reason and a violent shiver raced through Miranda's body.

She felt a cool stream of air being blown down the center of her chest, past her belly and just over the top of her slit, which caused her to shiver several times. The fingers inside her still demanded nearly all of her attention though, and she was completely unprepared for Josie's skilled tongue that swept over her clit. Miranda attempted to stifle a loud moan of surprised pleasure, but was largely unsuccessful and she winced as she unintentionally pulled her own hair roughly. The speed with which her clit responded in coming out from beneath its hood was nearly painful but the next swipe of the blonde's tongue translated to pure bliss.

Miranda's abs flexed in response to the sudden tightening deep within her, drawing attention to her pussy, puckered rosebud and small of her back. Every thrust of those fingers, every lick across her clit, every breath and every moan only served to wind her body tighter and tighter as her climax built up the necessary steam to send her into a temporary state of oblivion. She was lost in sensation and vaguely noticed when Josie's hand slowed to a stop, since the blonde's tongue went into overdrive on her excited clit. In the same moment a third finger joined the first two, Miranda thought she felt a tiny splash atop her left breast.

She didn't pay it much mind, however, as three fingers slowly pressed into her and robbed her of her next breath. Again, the blonde worked into a rhythm of increasing speed and depth until Miranda was so lost in sensation that she was oblivious of her surroundings. The sky was awash with fat streaks of black and gray and a light rain had begun falling over them. She didn't become aware of it until she heard the fat raindrops pinging off of an upside down tin pail nearby. She didn't have the wherewithal to open her eyes, but tasted a raindrop when Josie sucked her clit into her mouth and pressed her tongue over it quickly, causing Miranda's head to tilt back and her mouth to open wide.

The unimposing sound of distant thunder rolled over her as her breath came in puffs and gasps, signaling her impending release. Josie drove into her again and again, embellishing each thrust with the slightest twist of her wrist and Miranda's next breath would prove to be her last, for a while at least, as a massive climax tore through her rain splattered body. Her back arched high and her fingers dug into the cool green grass as wave after wave rocked her lean frame and set off a series of bright flashes across her eyelids. Miranda knew she had cried out, but was completely unaware of what she might have said and how loudly. Josie's fingers stilled deep inside her and Miranda rode the strong pulses for what seemed like a very long time before relaxing her body and feeling the grass tickle at her back again as she settled against the earth beneath her.

She twitched hard as Josie gently licked her meager spendings, before laying her head against the brunette's heaving abdomen. The blonde's cheek chilled her warm flesh and Miranda clumsily brought her hands to Josie's soft shoulders, pulling her up to hold her as she came down. Josie's arms slid beneath Miranda's back and squeezed, causing a flush of renewed desire to well up inside the quivering and panting woman beneath her.

By the time Miranda's breathing became normal again, the rain was falling steadily and they lay together, listening, as it created a natural percussion concerto. The fat drops falling onto the wide elephant ear leaves nearby were like a snare drum, the occasional deep thunder provided a bass drum effect and the intermittent drops landing on the tin pail accented it all like a high hat set of cymbals. The only other sound was the gentle whoosh of millions of raindrops splattering over rooftops, trees and grass.

Miranda finally opened her eyes and lifted her head to see a scattered collection of beaded water upon her own chest as well as her lover's golden back. She relaxed again and absorbed the wonderful feeling of Josie's body blanketing her lower half while hundreds of raindrops landed with tiny splashes against her top half and face. Purposely this time, she opened her mouth and was reminded of catching raindrops on her tongue as a child. A swarm of intensely happy emotions assailed her and moments later, seemingly out of nowhere, a deep belly laugh erupted within her and bubbled out over her lips like a ray of sunshine into the storm.

Josie looked up, and upon seeing such obvious mirth, crawled up to hover over the brunette's laughing face. It wasn't long before she too gave into the infectious joy and was laughing with Miranda as she again lay down atop her. The brunette quickly rolled over on top of her and as their lips merged, all laughter died and was immediately replaced with Miranda's passion for the little blonde beneath her. She kissed Josie deeply, assaulting her mouth with her hungry tongue and pressed her firm thigh between the pinned woman's legs.

Miranda swallowed a tiny whimper and leaned into Josie's sex as the rain fell against her back, providing a subtle numbing sensation. When she finally broke the kiss and looked down on the petite woman, she found they were both breathless. Miranda stared insistently and felt her heart swell as her gaze swept over the pale freckles covering a small thin nose, the tiny scar across the end of an eyebrow and the recent development of tiny crow's feet at the corner of Josie's eyes. She leaned slightly forward, causing her thigh to press into the blonde's mound and watched in fascination as her lover's gorgeous lips curled slightly in a cute little smile.

She was just leaning in to kiss the upturned corners of Josie's mouth when she felt the smaller woman shiver beneath her. Miranda looked to tan arms and found them covered in goose bumps.

"Jo, you're cold. Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want you to move your leg or stop kissing me," she said, finally opening her eyes and gazing into Miranda's soul.

"Mmmm...that is the yummiest response I could've hoped for, but we're going inside," Miranda said, and before the blonde could protest she was standing and holding her hand out.

Josie pouted, but took the brunette's hand and rose to follow her into the house. She intentionally walked slower so she could watch the flex of Miranda's ass and the sway of her hips as she walked, bringing a smile to her face and causing her nipples to grow harder.

Miranda grabbed her own clothing on the way and stopped in the laundry room, where she tossed her clothes onto the washing machine and turned to the petite woman just inside the door. Moving deliberately she reached for the bottom of Josie's shirt and pulled it up slowly. The blonde raised her arms over her head to assist, standing perfectly still as Miranda peeled the wet garment off her, revealing Josie's tan body to her hungry eyes.

The brunette stood and openly stared for a moment before reaching out to grab the bottom of Josie's nylon running shorts. Miranda stepped closer and looked straight forward, dragging her eyes down the center of the blonde's torso as she pulled the flimsy garment down. When her hands reached trim ankles, she found her face mere inches from the blonde's mound, barely shielded by the pale curls there. Miranda leaned forward unabashedly and inhaled deeply, picking up the scent of Josie's arousal. She then reached around and grabbed the unsuspecting woman's firm ass cheeks. Josie gasped as the brunette's mouth covered the top of her slit at the same moment Miranda's tongue dove inside, licking up the length of it before standing up abruptly and tugging her toward their bedroom.

Josie smiled as her nipples responded wildly to the tingling in her pussy. She was reminded with every step of Miranda's tongue sliding over her a moment before. She followed the taller woman upstairs and found herself at eye-level with her narrow back side. The very closeness and gentle sway of it was too much to resist and she reached out quickly, grabbed Miranda's hips and pulled her to a stop, leaning in quickly and planting several quick kisses over the muscular globes before her.

"Kiss ass," Miranda said teasingly.

"You know it."

"Well save it for later, we've got more celebrating to do."

"Now what? We've already planted rose bushes to beautify and assist in pollination, and what did you call the second thing?" Josie asked as Miranda began moving again.

"Being one with nature," Miranda replied and led them into the bathroom.

"Well what more is there to do? I hardly think we can solve the ozone problem on our own."

"Very funny, you little minx," Miranda said as she reached into the shower and turned on the water. "For your information, we are observing water conservation. Haven't you ever heard the slogan, save water by showering together?"

Josie's eyes weren't laughing anymore and when Miranda turned around to see why she hadn't answered, the blonde's full lips crushed against hers. The force of the petite woman's body coming toward her forced Miranda into the shower and Josie didn't stop until they'd moved through the warm jets of water and she had the taller woman's back pressed into the cool slick tiles. The brunette let out a whimper of delight and surprise at the attack and a healthy shudder passed over her as the blonde's hands slid up her hips to rest at her waist.

"Oh no you don't," Miranda said upon breaking away, and grabbed Josie's shoulders. She turned the smaller woman around and stepped into her back, forcing her way into the flow of warm water. Miranda wrapped her arms tightly about Josie's waist and bent her head to kiss down the slope of her neck and onto smooth shoulders. The blonde's head fell back against Miranda's collarbone and she proceeded to nibble the side of her neck, sliding her hands up to cup the shorter woman's full breasts. Gently bringing them together, she looked over Josie's shoulder and watched as the water began to pool between them, making her wish she could drink from it.

"You are so beautiful," Miranda said against Josie's ear as she ran her thumbs across pert nipples.

"Mmmm...you don't need to butter me up, Mandy," Josie said and reached behind her to grab the brunette's ass, pulling firmly until she felt the other woman's mound pressing into her ass.

"It's called a compliment, Blondie. Take it or leave it. I won't take it back."

Josie said nothing, but responded by grabbing Miranda's right hand and guiding it down to her sex. Miranda wasted no time pressing the length of her middle finger into her lover's wet slit.

"God, you're so wet," she breathed, more to herself than anything, and marveled at the difference in wetness beneath either of her hands. The one at Josie's breast slid easily over the smooth wet skin beneath her breast, while her finger glided effortlessly over the ultra soft and slick flesh of Josie's pussy. Confirmation of the blonde's arousal drove Miranda mad with lust and she was overwhelmed with desire to force her own individual brand of insanity on Josie.

The smaller woman's hands shot forward and flattened against the rose colored tiles when Miranda's finger slid into her pussy in the same moment her teeth sank into a tan shoulder. Josie moaned loudly as the heel of the brunette's hand came into contact with her clit in the process of driving a long finger deeper into her willing body. Miranda's foot slid between the blonde's ankles and gently urged each leg outward in turn, until Josie's feet were planted well beyond shoulder width apart.

She then slowly removed her hand and slid it up her partner's slick belly, between her breasts, up the length of her neck and finally between parted lips. Josie slowly closed her lips around it and sucked it into her mouth before languidly rolling her tongue around it, tasting herself and causing an almost imperceptible shiver in the woman behind her. Miranda withdrew her finger with an audible pop and crossed her arms across Josie's chest, covering her breasts and pulling her close.

Gently closing her thumb and forefinger around the blonde's erect nipples caused a soft moan and Miranda rolled them gently until she felt the smaller woman shudder in her arms. She then loosened her hold and slid her right hand around, trailing it down Josie's spine. Running the tip of her finger along the trail of water streaming down her spine caused the blonde to lean forward slightly. Miranda took advantage of this and slid her finger down the length of Josie's firm cheeks, and driving it all the way inside her lover's slick entrance.

"Yes," Josie hissed, drawing out the last letter as her back bowed slightly.

Miranda felt a distinct throb in her own pussy when the blonde's inner walls gripped her finger. Watching Josie react to physical pleasure was like witnessing a virtuoso violinist's performance. Every movement and sound conveyed the passion coursing through her so distinctly, that merely watching her often stirred a physical reaction in the viewer. Miranda slowly withdrew her finger before pressing it deeply inside again. Josie leaned farther away and her head fell forward, causing her shoulder blades to poke out slightly.

The sight of water traversing its way along golden skin, forming tiny zigzag patterns as it merged with other streams only to break off into its own again, was mesmerizing and Miranda felt spellbound as she watched. She had taken up a slow and steady rhythm of sliding her finger in and out of Josie's pussy and was somewhat absently rolling the blonde's nipple when she was startled out of her trance by a deliciously long moan. Miranda stepped closer until her body was pressed into the length of the blonde's left side, giving her better access with both hands, which she took full advantage of.

Miranda's left hand moved to Josie's right breast and she traced her fingers around it at its widest point. Each successive circle grew tighter until she felt the tiny bumps at the outer edge of the areola. Miranda teased and began working her way back out with the circles, but didn't make it very far before Josie grabbed her wrist and forced her fingers back to her nipple. The brunette indulged a small satisfied grin and reveled in the confirmation that her touches were producing the desired reaction.

She leaned in closer and bent her head; placing her teeth just over a golden shoulder and biting down in the same instant her fingers pinched the hard nipple. Josie's hand shot toward the wall, making a slapping sound as it came into contact with the wet tile there and Miranda delighted in the healthy shiver that shook the petite woman's frame as a result of her biting and pinching. She took this opportunity to add a second finger to the blonde's pussy and thrilled when Josie's head whipped back, sending an arced spray of water into the air as her wet hair swung from in front of her face and landed with a wet slap between her shoulder blades.

Over Josie's shoulder, Miranda could see the gorgeous curve of her neck, the way her pulse beat steadily beneath her jaw and the increasingly rapid rise and fall of her chest. The eroticism in watching her lover react caused her own nipples to tingle and grow firm. She half wished she had the willpower to simply stand and stare, but her willpower vanished mere heartbeats later and she slid her hand up to cup Josie's chin. Miranda leaned in as she turned the blonde's face toward hers and captured Josie's parted lips in a searing kiss.

Their tongues collided in a wild moment of shared lust and Miranda drove her fingers firmly upward, causing Josie to turn her head away quickly and moan as her body again shivered violently. Miranda pumped into her more quickly now and slowly slid her free hand down the blonde's slick belly and into her slit.

"Sweet Jesus!" Josie cried as her body jerked hard at the touch of Miranda's finger on her clit.

"That's it, baby," Miranda whispered encouragingly.

She began turning persistent circles around Josie's clit, drawing them in, tighter and tighter as the small nub grew harder and emerged beneath her finger. Miranda's hearing was on overload as the sound of the falling water competed with her lover's moans, which were now bleeding into each other and sporadically interrupted by quick deep breaths. Her fingers drove vigorously in and out of the quaking blonde and Miranda watched as Josie finally gave up the battle of supporting her own weight and leaned fully into the tile wall. A tiny whimper escaped Josie's lips and Miranda noticed her fingers tapping the wall in a random beat.

"Let go, Jo Jo," Miranda coached softly and watched as Josie's head fell forward and shook side to side in denial. As long as they'd been together, the brunette still couldn't understand why Josie hung on for so long. Sure it was nice to prolong things sometimes, but they had all the time in the world to begin again and Miranda liked to give over more than she liked to refrain.

"I won't take no for an answer, Blondie. Now tell me what you want." Miranda commanded gently.

Again, Josie shook her head and Miranda stopped all movements with her hands, rested her chin on the blonde's shoulder. She didn't have long to wait before Josie moaned, "No."