Consummate Conservation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No?" Miranda asked. "Then tell me what you were thinking about before I stopped."

Josie wriggled in an attempt to create motion in Miranda's hands again, but when none came she said, "More," so softly that the brunette almost didn't catch it.

Miranda slowly withdrew her right hand, added a third finger and plunged deeply into the blonde who gasped in surprise, but also pushed against the intrusion in order to gain more penetration.

"Is that all?" Miranda asked as she pulled slightly out of the blonde's clenching pussy and drove forward again forcefully before stopping again to wait for an answer.

Josie didn't delay this time and replied, "Deeper," on a long drawn out moan.

Miranda's arousal skyrocketed upon hearing this and she immediately ran all three fingers as far inside the panting blonde as she could. Her left hand resumed its ministrations on Josie's clit and in very little time at all she felt the blonde's inner walls begin to close in tightly around her fingers. Every thrust deep inside, matched a calculated pass over her clit and Miranda could feel the petite woman's legs shaking violently.

She moved closer still and pressed her torso into Josie's back, sandwiching her between the wall. The smaller woman's body writhed and jerked beneath hers and Miranda found it intensely exciting. She knew Josie was on the ragged edge and also knew that she could stay there for quite some time. Miranda was determined, though and leaned in close to Josie's ear and did the one thing she knew would force the blonde over the edge.

"Come for me, you sexy bitch. Come like the little slut I know you are." Miranda said and continued talking dirty until she heard a wail of surprised pleasure fly from Josie's lips as her pussy clamped mercilessly around her fingers. Josie's entire body went rigid as she was seized by the initial shock of her climax.

For a fraction of a moment, there was no outward movement from the blonde and yet Miranda could feel each spasm of her lover's climax from the inside. It was a strange combination of intensely strong and erratic movement within and the complete lack thereof on the outside. Just as Miranda began to wonder how long Josie would remain frozen this way, the blonde's legs gave out. Miranda quickly wrapped an arm around her heaving middle in order to keep Josie from sliding to the floor.

The smaller woman's breathing was labored and her arms fell limply to her sides as Miranda held on tightly and rested her cheek against the back of Josie's shoulder. They stood this way for at least a minute and Josie finally managed to get her legs back underneath her. Miranda remained close but loosened her grip and gently stroked Josie's side.

"You are so beautiful when you're cumming." Miranda said against the slick skin of Josie's back.

"You make me crazy," the blonde replied before adding, "I think we should celebrate Earth Day everyday."

Miranda laughed and slowly slid her fingers out of Josie's pussy.

"No," the blonde moaned and Miranda smiled wide.

"Sorry babe, but the water's growing cold and I'd rather snuggle you in bed than against the shower wall."

"Does this mean we're finished celebrating?" Josie asked, pouting as she turned to face the brunette.

Miranda pulled the petite woman into her arms and kissed her soundly. She then broke away and looked deep into Josie's eyes before winking suggestively and slowly shaking her head, indicating that the celebration would continue.

Josie grinned and absently chewed her bottom lip. Miranda turned the water off, took Josie's hand and led her from the shower. She grabbed a towel and took her time patting the blonde's skin dry, teasingly brushing it over her sensitive nipples and receiving a quick pinch on one of her own. She wrapped the towel around the blonde and made quick work of drying herself, watching intently as the smaller woman padded out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

Her hair was still dripping wet when she finally dropped the towel where she stood and headed to the bedroom. She found Josie lying on her back with her arm draped over her eyes and quietly made her way to the side of the bed. She stood staring for a long moment, admiring the blonde, but her playful side got the best of her. She quickly crawled atop the tan woman and rolled to her back, bringing Josie with her.

"Oh! You scared me!" Josie squealed in surprise.

"Just paying you back for waking me up by jumping up and down on the bed," Miranda replied as she combed the damp blonde hair away from Josie's face.

"Well, just count it as one of the many adventures sweet Thumbelina has had in your sleepy head."

"Shut up, ya' little brat," Miranda shot back.

Josie grinned wide and slowly licked her lips before leaning down and pressing them to Miranda's. Everything inside Miranda began to slowly unwind as her lover's tongue deftly maneuvered around hers, teasing and tasting her again and again. Miranda lost herself entirely in the kiss and was only vaguely aware of silky damp hair tickling her cheeks as her hands fell to the pillow beside her head.

She became more aware as a strong but incredibly soft hand closed around one wrist and then the other, pinning them to the pillow firmly. She absolutely loved being kissed this way, and though she'd never actually come right out and said it to Josie, the blonde just seemed to know and fulfilled her unspoken desires. There was something so very exciting about surrendering completely to Josie, who was typically very passive. She felt a tiny moan humming in her throat and slowly opened her heavy eyelids when the blonde's lips left hers.

"Uh oh," Miranda said softly as Josie looked down on her.

"What do you mean, uh oh?"

"I know that look, and you've got something mischievous on your mind."

"You think you know me so well," Josie quipped and arched an eyebrow, tempting Miranda to guess.

"Lord, woman, I'm not in the mood for games. Celebrating the earth with you has sapped nearly all the energy out of me."

"Then I suggest you get some rest," Josie said confidently.

"Is that right?" Miranda asked, before adding, "And why is that?"

"Tomorrow is April twenty-fifth."

"And that's significant because...?" Miranda asked in confusion.

"It's significant because I've just deemed it strap-on day, and I'll be just as demanding in our celebration of it, as you have been today," Josie said seriously.

As soon as Miranda heard it, she broke into a deep belly laugh and wrapped her arms tightly around Josie's back, squeezing her hard. Josie laughed right along with her and when they finally managed to get a hold of their giggles, she laid her head down on Miranda's chest. The brunette reached up, brushed Josie's hair off her face and sighed deeply as a warm feeling of utter contentment warmed her from the inside out.

"Strap-on day, huh?" She asked and was barely able to contain a giggle as she said it.

"Mmm hmm," the blonde hummed into her chest.

"I love you, Josie." Miranda said against the top of her head.

"So you'll be ready for tomorrow?" Josie asked and Miranda could actually hear the smile on her face.

"Yes, you little minx. I'll be ready. I only hope you can handle the kind of celebrating I'm going to unleash on you."

"I love you too," Josie said softly and Miranda squeezed her again as visions of tomorrow invaded her thoughts and mingled with her plans for the rest of today.

Special Thanks to damppanties for her tremendous generosity and patience in editing this story.