Creampies and Skiing do Mix!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,409 Followers

Then he put his hand on top of my head and forced himself deeper in my mouth. "You might be better at this than Claudia."

"Then you better enjoy it," she said.

Courtney stood next to him and presented her tits to him. He bent over and sucked on them like a starving infant.

"Cum for us baby, please. Don't you want to see me suck her pussy tomorrow? Don't you want to see her suck mine? Suck her titties for her. Doesn't it feel good? Isn't he doing an excellent job? Come on now and fill his mouth, like you do my pussy. Show him how much a real man cums," Claudia cooed in his ear and he shook.

A real man, she just said? I was the real man. I was taking one for the team so as to make this swap happen.

I decided that this was my chance to end this right now by providing him with a little more stimulation.

So I massaged the bottom of his cock with my tongue near his balls. That was the wrong thing to do because it hardly went unnoticed by the group and was grossly misinterpreted.

"That's it lick the bottom with your tongue," he said and began to gently fuck my mouth.

"He's trying to lick his balls Courtney. Come look!" Claudia yelled.

Courtney stepped back to see.

Well, misinterpreted or not, it worked. He couldn't take any more. His cock swelled even more and I panicked knowing I was about to know what it feels like for another man to cum in my mouth.

I tried to pull my mouth away, just as the girls had pulled their pussies off of him before.

But he knew he didn't have to let go this time. This was his time and it was too late for me. I managed to pull it out till just the head remained in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, here I cum!!!!!" he screamed.

He didn't care if the mouth was man or woman any more on his cock. He had just fucked two beautiful women for almost an hour and he needed to cum.

Experience, if I had any, would have told me to control how much cock he pushed in my mouth. My hand should have been wrapped around his enormous appendage.

Instead, as he pushed my head back down, I learned my lesson. I wasn't ready for that and neither of us expected what happened next.

His hard cock slid to the back of my mouth and beyond. He was now almost completely buried in my throat.

"Holy shit, he's deep throating him," Courtney yelled.

I gagged and tried to twist free, not being able to breathe. But this friction provided him with even more sensations and he held me even tighter, not knowing my predicament.

Suddenly he pulled his prick back and I drew a breath through my nose. I guess he felt me choke.

"Oh Fuck, I'm cumming!!!" he screamed.

With his hands still on the back of my head, his hips violently thrusted upward again at the same time as his announced orgasm.

His sperm began its path from his nuts and down his shaft towards my mouth. His cock swelled to its grandest proportions as it filled with its seed.

This sealed off my throat completely as he released his jizz in a torrent.

I felt a burning hot stream of cum shoot straight down my throat. I didn't even have to swallow it.

Claudia was in disbelief, "How on earth is he able to do that, I can only take half of him in my mouth. That's it baby, give him your seed. Make him drink it like we do!" Claudia urged him.

"Fuck yeah, take it all," he groaned loudly.

I was twisting frantically but he wasn't letting me go. He yelled out again with his next eruption and pushed my down on his cock even harder.

His cock pushed past my epiglottis now and into my esophagus and it swelled again. It quickly reloaded and then another immense blast of his jizz shot out of his body and into my belly. He was completely buried in my mouth now.

"Oh fuck....take it all...swallow it down bitch..." he grunted as he held my head still.

My eyes watered and then just before I passed out, I somehow I managed to draw a deep breath through my nose. This was just as he came again.

Deprived of oxygen, my mind and body finally relaxed enough. This allowed me to breathe.

After his fourth and fifth shot, he finally let go of my head. I pulled him out so the head was the only thing in my mouth and I felt some of his thick cum filling my mouth and across my tongue. I had no other choice and swallowed it.

When he was done, I rolled over to think about what just transpired and contemplate the new taste in my mouth. It actually was pretty good and I was regretting not tasting the rest but I would never say that out loud.

The girls were in awe and gave me a round of applause. John just threw his head back and said, "That was amazing."

"If you expect something like that from me you're crazy," Claudia said and he laughed.

They were all very exhausted now and also very drained. The girls chatted about how good I made them feel and about my new skills as a fellatrix.

"Did you know you could do that? He's so big and always pushes on my head. I hate that," Claudia said.

"Leave him alone," John said to her.

My poor cock was aching. But nobody seemed to notice or care.

Claudia grabbed John's hand and told us they were wiped and going to bed.

Courtney said, "Come on, you're going to need your rest."

I woke with a hard on that wouldn't quit. Courtney saw it and laughed.

"You guys with those things. I wonder if they're up yet. Come on let's see."

We crossed to the next room. It was still dark in the room and Claudia was in the shower. John was still in bed asleep. There was a tent in the blanket near his crotch that was visible.

"Do him with your mouth before she comes out, then we'll see how virile he really is," I said.

"What a great idea, but you are better at it than me, big fella,' she said.

I was about to object when she smiled and walked over to him.

Courtney slid under the covers. This guy slept like a rock. There was just enough light to see them from the bathroom as she pulled back the covers to let me watch. His cock was fully erect.

Those morning erections are the best ones.

She slipped her mouth over its head.

'Umm, so good," he mumbled.

She sucked him deeply and gently. He began to mumble something else.

"Oh, Courtney I missed that. You do it so good."

I hoped she would bite it off. He was dreaming about my wife but could you blame him? With him still asleep, he didn't thrust or anything. She sucked him steadily and kept him very wet.

His breathing became deep and suddenly a full morning's load came spilling out of him. Last night it shot deep down my throat but today he simply filled her mouth with his seed.

She pulled her head back until just the tip of his cock was to her lips. His cock throbbed and I knew it was because he was pumping his load in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out with the enormity of it.

Finally, she released his cock knowing his nuts were drained and his manhood was now given to her.

Let's see how Mr. Macho does now, I thought. We snuck back to our room in the dark. Courtney put her arms around me and kissed me.

She drove her tongue deep in my mouth and that's when I realized that she did it to me again!

I was expecting just some residual sperm but my mouth was flooded with warm, salty, cum from him two days in a row.

She broke the kiss and looked at my face.

It was my turn, to turn the tables on her again. So I swallowed it down and went, "Mmmm".

She gave me a strange look and said, "I hope it's just John's cum you like so much and not cum in general. When we get home we'll have to see about it, won't we?"

What did she mean by that? I wondered.

Later that day, Courtney told me that John had confided to Claudia that he dreamed he had been sucked off in his sleep. She said she came out of the shower and wanted some action and he couldn't perform. She thinks he was reliving your BJ.

"After watching you deep throat him, if I was John, you'd be my first choice and second and third. Congratulations, in one day you made his wife jealous of you," she joked.

"Little did she know he was attacked by the Succubus of Breckenridge this morning and her name was Courtney," I said.

"With her cum swallowing accomplice at her side!" she added at my expense.

We both shared a laugh.

"I hope sucking on it this morning works to tame the beast because my pussy is too sore for a repeat performance from him today. You might have to take care of him by yourself today, while I shop with Claudia," she said.

I was about to fire back at her but she said she was just kidding.

"It wasn't funny!"

We all skied together as best friends, just better than most. We finished up and had dinner. That's when Claudia said, "Who's ready for desert?" She was ready for more.

That night it was decided that the men would just watch the girls. John and I stroked ourselves as we watched the girls suck each other off. It was so erotic to see my wife do this.

Of course, when it was time to cum, they each sat on my face in turn. Neither of them wanted John's tongue and he looked pissed. Then, we all went to bed.

The next morning I woke Courtney. "I hear the water running next door again. Go do it."

"No, I'm not interested, you do it," she said and fell back to sleep.

I didn't want him interfering with my harem later, so I decided to take her up on that and take matters into my own mouth and steal his masculinity again for the morning.

I quietly slipped over there and found him snoring on his back. He had a raging boner that was poking through the sheets.

I quietly tip toed over there and peeled back the sheets. Then I leaned over and gently began lapping at it until it was good and wet.

He began to moan a little.

I looked at it closely and it was leaking cum now, down its sides. He seemed even more aroused this morning. That's when I remembered, he didn't get any action last night. Just our girls did. He was probably almost as horny as I was now.

I began slurping his pole again in earnest and after only a few minutes of this he began mumbling again.

"Oh Courtney, you're so good but he's better."

That pissed me off but Claudia thought he had said something to her so I stopped and pulled my mouth off him.

"Sweetie, I'll be out in a few more minutes. I need to shave my legs today.'

He never heard her, I assumed from his constant snoring again.

I was about to resume where I left off and he mumbled again.

"Suck my nuts."

I leaned in and licked his balls and he moaned. Then I sucked one then the other. They were swollen with cum.

Knowing I was running out of time I went back to his cock which was purple and throbbing in the morning air. After a few more sucks, his breathing became quieter and deeper.

When his cock swelled, I stopped for a few seconds till the feeling passed him and I did this again and again. He began to swell even more. He was at the bursting point, yet I still stopped to tease him some more.

I knew I was almost out of time but thankfully still heard the water running.

"Please don't tease me anymore Courtney," he said.

"I'm not teasing you, I'm shaving. I'm coming out now," Claudia said, thinking he was talking to her again.

I felt the mushroom cap on his cock expand to its limit again. He pumped his hips once and then his cock began to throb with its release.

He literally exploded. Just the head was in my mouth now, like when Courtney did him. I wanted to experience what she did last night.

I not only wanted to swallow his cum this morning, but also to taste it too. I was getting my wish in a big way and as depraved as it sounds, I wanted all he had.

His whole body was rigid now and his hands involuntarily clawed at the sheets beneath him.

I gulped him down as fast as he came. As it washed over my taste buds, I waited for more. He tasted delicious and I looked forward to each subsequent mouthful and thought if I was Claudia, that I would suck him off every day.

This was especially disturbing to me. I was starting to wish I was her.

Again and again he blasted ropes of white hot cum across my tongue till his balls were drained.

I held still, with his cock still draining cum into my mouth. Slowly, his breathed returned to normal and his cock shrank. Then he began to snore again.

Reluctantly, I slipped his soft cock from my lips and analyzed the taste some more.

It was slightly salty, a little bitter and hot. But most of all it was very thick and very erotic. It was uniquely masculine in every way.

His mind and body were now completely satisfied. It would be short lived however; as soon as Claudia returned to him, there would be trouble.

I silently slinked my way back to Courtney in our room, content in knowing that his monster would be out of commission for a while.

I got into bed and Courtney rolled over and was awake.

"Where were you? I rolled over and you were gone?" she asked.

I thought of what I should tell her but then we heard Claudia in the next room.

"Damn it, what's wrong today? You're soft as a noodle."

"I don't know. My dreams seem so real!" he yelled back.

Courtney just looked at me and knew. "You just sucked him off!"

"You told me to!" I barked back.

"I wasn't serious, dummy! What's happening to you? You're not turning..."

I cut her off, "No I'm not."

"Then what is it?" she asked.

"It's the cum."

"What about it?"

"I don't know but I just like it," I said. I was completely embarrassed to be saying this to my wife.

"Really?"

"Well, yeah. It turns me on to taste it, I guess"

"Okay, I can deal with that, it's kind of my fault. I was the one who pushed you to do it. You should have satisfied your craving then if he came like he did the other morning. I think I have an idea. When we get home I want to..." she said and was interrupted.

"Can I come in and play?" a voice said.

It was Claudia and she was naked. I was thankful for the interruption but what did Courtney have in mind for us when we got home?

Courtney told her, "Sure baby."

As she slid into the bed, I reveled in how good she felt. Her long hair and smooth skin against my body felt fantastic.

She reached down and felt my hard cock.

"Oooh, I can't wait to feel that in me tonight. But for now will you make me cum with your tongue?"

Did she say tonight?

"No offense Courtney but he's better than you and definitely better than John. You both better go skiing again next year. I don't know what I'll do without his tongue for a whole year."

I felt pride at that. I always knew I was the best.

"Yeah but John's got a horse cock with the sweetest tasting cum, according to my husband. In fact, he said he can't get enough of it and doesn't know how he'll go a whole year without it," Courtney said.

"Oh my, you said that?" she said caught off guard by Courtney.

"I didn't say that," I said.

She didn't believe me.

"I think you did. What can't you get enough of? Is it his cock or his cum?" she asked.

"Whoa, neither," I said.

"Just his cum I think, he thinks it's delicious," Courtney said.

"That's alright, really, it's okay with me. I remember when I first started swallowing cum. I couldn't get enough of it either. I still like it but I'll trade you all of it for your tongue," Claudia said.

I could see Courtney laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said.

"The way she's talking to you. It's like you're one of the girls. Maybe she can milk him into a bottle and send it to you?" Courtney said and they both burst out in laughter.

Before I could say another word, Claudia stopped laughing and said that his cock was more like that off of a dead horse, lately.

I said, "You think it needs some mouth to mouth?" trying to be funny.

"Maybe, why don't you go give it some then," Courtney said and they began laughing again.

"He already did," Courtney said.

"Oh yeah, that's right," she said thinking Courtney was talking about the other night and not knowing about this morning.

Then Courtney said, "I forgot to tell you that my husband is also the best at toe sucking. In fact he sucks all kinds of stuff that would surprise you, I know I was."

Courtney was still thinking about my morning activities with John.

"What, he also likes feet? Can I marry him too or you can just take John?"

Courtney said, "Who me or my husband. He's the one who loves his cum so much."

"Enough about the cum, okay?!" I said.

Thankfully Claudia changed the subject back to her again. "I never had anyone suck my feet. Will you do it for me please? I just showered and they're really clean. I'll tell you what, you have my permission to suck my husbands cock, and eat my creampies whenever you want as long as you suck my toes and my pussy. That way you can enjoy plenty of the sweet cum you are craving and I get what I want too. "

Courtney said, "And my creampies and toes too. See honey, it's a win both ways for you."

This was getting out of hand.

Claudia brought her foot to my face. Her feet were beautiful. They were naturally tanned and wore a bright red nail polish. A silver toe ring and an anklet finished them off.

They lay side by side and played with each others tits as I sucked both of the girl's feet and pussies till my mouth was sore.

That day on the slopes John looked depressed. I asked him what was wrong today and he said he twice, couldn't get it up for Claudia in the morning.

"It was like I was drained before the race began. I have these dreams, I just don't understand."

I chuckled to myself and knew it served him right for never telling me he fucked my wife.

"Now I'm afraid to try. What if I can't get it up? I tried to jerk off but it's not the same. I wish I could try to see without any pressure," he said.

I have an idea.

Later the girls caught up to us.

"Where were you guys? We lost you," they both asked.

"Oh, John needed to warm up so we took a break," I said.

As we skied down the mountain, the taste of his orgasm still lingered in my mouth. He felt better knowing all of his parts still worked fine.

That night John went to bed early and took a sleeping pill to help.

I wore them both out bringing them both to two screaming orgasms a piece.

"He's asleep you know. He looked drained. Are you going to suck him off?" Claudia asked.

"Let him sleep. I want some horse cock tomorrow," Courtney said.

I ignored them and went to sleep, knowing he was already drained.

In the morning, Claudia woke me.

"You know what today is? It's your day. He's still sleeping, so do you want what I promised you?"

What a question to ask a man who hasn't cum in two days.

"How do you want to do this?" she asked.

I said, "I'll lay on my back at first and Courtney can suck me and get me ready."

"And me?" she asked quietly.

"You sit on my face so I can tongue your ass and get it wet."

"Oh, my pussy just got wet," she said.

I laid back and felt those heavenly lips on my cock. If it weren't for the distraction of Claudia standing over me and squatting down, exposing her asshole to me, I might have come.

She spread her cheeks apart and pressed her little starfish to my mouth.

"Like this?" she asked.

I answered her by rimming her.

"Oh that feels so good."

She started rubbing her clit as I licked her ass. Finally I had to have her. I lifted her up and she moved down my body till my cock was pressed against her asshole.

"Go slow," she said.

I pressed the head to her till she opened up and it popped in. The warmth was so nice.

"Let me adjust," she said.

I was in no hurry. Then she pressed a little more and half my cock was now in her ass.

"It hurts a little."

So I told her to go up and down a little. Slowly she did and more and more went into her.

"I can't take it all," she said.

I grabbed her hips and she lost her balance. Wouldn't you know it? She fell back for only a second and the only thing that stopped her was the end of my cock.

cpluver
cpluver
1,409 Followers