Creampies and Skiing do Mix!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers

"You did it! It's in! Thinking her taking it all was on purpose."

"Don't move you bastard, it hurts. I'm so full."

My wife sensed my predicament and lay in front of her and began to eat her pussy. Claudia began to slowly move and began fucking me with her ass. Thankfully she came quickly with Courtney's help, because I unloaded the biggest load of my life in her bowels right after. Then we all fell asleep together.

This was our last day together and I wanted everything good between us. So in the morning I lied and told him that Courtney had been sucking him off in his sleep and had sworn me to secrecy.

"Why," he asked.

"Because I was jealous of your cock and how Courtney loved it," I answered.

"I was so worried that I couldn't get it up. You could have told me. You even blew me," he said.

So I said, "Let me make it up to you. Let me fuck your wife one more time and you can do Courtney."

"Okay and just know that your wife's gonna get it good. I'm really horny," he said.

That's right, I remembered now that we had let him sleep last night.

The women agreed to the sex and I made Claudia cum over and over with my tongue, before I finally fucked her. Then to my surprise, she wanted me to eat her creampie.

"I want to see how it feels," she explained.

When John came back in, I in turn left for mine. We had to pack, as we were all leaving on the red eye later. Claudia said, "Bon Appetite" and John laughed.

Courtney was lying in bed still and said, "Honey, please come here."

"What's wrong," I asked her.

"I had to fake it with him to get him to stop pounding me. I need your tongue on me now. I can't cum from intercourse alone and it's all your fault. His cock is so big, but it's no match for your mouth. Please eat me."

She pulled back the sheets and exposed herself to me. She spread her legs and I scooted my face up to her crotch.

It was a mess. Her lips were red and puffy. They were spread open and there was a huge round hole the size of his cock, still between them. There was lots of shiny cum on the insides of her thighs and I could see lots more of his milky cum inside of her now, very used pussy.

"This reminds me of that time..." she started.

"I know, when we first started dating," I said.

"But this is better. Now you know his cum inside me and it turns you on. In fact, knowing how much you like it makes it better. So please..., I need you," she implored.

She reeked of him and the closer I got, the stronger it became. She guided me to her cunt and I drank from her well. I pointed my tongue to her depths and scooped him out of her. She was mine, always was and always will be as long as I treat her right.

When I felt her hand on the back of my head and the sighs and moans escaping her mouth, I knew I was on the right path. Those sounds of contentment were music to my ears.

"I love you. He tried but couldn't do it and he was so rough. He fucked me twice and came both times."

That explained the sheer quantity of sperm that was inside of her.

"Your tongue is so gentle. Suck me out and let me enjoy it as you dine on him."

And dine I did. I drank from her until she was clean. She came twice in the process and then fell asleep in my arms.

Relax, this isn't a romance novel.

I heard a voice a little later. It was Claudia's.

"I brought you something," she said and then climbed on my face for one last time.

She was full of John's cum now because he apparently fucked her before she left. Thankfully, all was peaceful between them again.

"I told him that you love the taste of him. He wasn't surprised by that for some odd reason. He said to enjoy it and there will be plenty more on our next trip together. Remember, we swing with other couples too. Maybe we should get a bigger place next year?"

"That would be a great idea," I said before I buried my face in her dripping gash.

My head spun with the possibilities as I brought her to yet another orgasm. Then she kissed me good night and said, "I can't wait till next year.

But that's another story, isn't it.

cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers