Daniella Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,498 Followers

Eric gazed at the smooth, slick form of the girl he had just fucked. Fucked recklessly. His mind felt unfogged of lust and anger by the expelation womb-deep inside her. What he had done became uncomfortably clear. He had visited her father's crimes upon her. Pampered little Daniella? Not so much, he thought. She raised her head and stared around at him, her expression discomfitingly knowing. He recalled looking at her across a restaurant table mere days before, enjoying her wit and her irreverence and the wisdom that went beyond her years. Eric found himself acknowledging the thought he had dismissed during his two-week seduction: he actually liked this girl. Which made him feel...ambiguous about the way he had just treated her.

Daniella was surprised at the rather subdued Eric who untied her, raised her gently from the chair and massaged her wrists. They stood facing each other, sweating in the naked aftermath of hard sex. 'You okay?' he asked softly, something almost hesitant in his voice. What, was he feeling guilty?

'Sore,' she replied breathlessly, but she fully met his stare with a disgruntled one of her own. 'You took me a little by surprise. But I suppose that was the point, right?'

'Can I get you something to drink?' Wow, her ravisher had turned solicitous. How bloody endearing.

'A glass of water would be nice.' She looked on sourly as he took his naked self to the kitchen, returning moments later with the requested glassful. 'Ice cubes,' she noted, before drinking. 'Well aren't you Mr Thoughtful?'

'Look, go get showered,' he said, once she'd set the glass aside and he kissed her lightly on the cheek. 'Then maybe you'd better be on your way. I've...got some more work to attend to. Don't want to bore you.'

She bristled at his words, despite the conciliatory tone with which he had attempted to deliver them. Patronizing shit. 'What, and you don't want me tied up to provide some visual entertainment while you're doing it? You're scrapping that 'fun weekend' you'd got lined up?' She hoped after she'd said it that no hint of disappointment had leaked into her irony.

There was a glimmer in his face which said the 'fun weekend' might still appeal, but some other emotion appeared to have taken over. 'Maybe another time. Go shower.'

Daniella's blood was quietly simmering. She wanted to slap Eric's calm expression off his stupid, handsome face. Infuriating, game-playing, vacillating, two-faced, sexy bastard. 'So - what, you fuck me so I can hardly stand and then you just pack me off, is that it? And then you'll 'call me', right?'

'Yes...' She was sure he looked shame-faced, as he reached out and touched her arm. 'Yes, I will call. We can go out and do something nice next week, if you'd like.'

'Sure,' she said, far from convinced. She smiled at him wryly. 'Daddy must have really pissed you off.' The surprised look on his face confirmed what she'd suspected. 'Well I know you work for him, so who else could that have been? Fucked you over, did he? But I'm sure you feel all better about it now. So you can take that bloody ridiculous thing out of your ear.' She went and picked up her various discarded garments, including the damp panties. Each time she made sure he got a good shot of the puffed lips he had recently split with his cock. Then she padded off to the bathroom, adding an extra sway to her rump, leaving her debaucher with his thoughts.

Eric stared after Daniella and her sweet, heart-shaped ass and nearly laughed. Yes, there was way more to this young woman than he had allowed himself to believe. It wasn't so easy, it turned out, to dismiss her and use her, to fuck her and dump her. He had a vaguely uncomfortable sense that it was she who was walking out on him. It suddenly mattered a little that she thought him a total shit. Which he unarguably was. He removed the Bluetooth, poured himself another glass of white and slowly sipped it down, listening to the sound of high-powered spray coming from the bathroom. He decided to shower after Daniella was gone and went to his bedroom so he could wrap himself up in his robe.

Daniella was there in the living-room when he returned, back in the simple yellow top, low-slung designer jeans and stiletto sandals in which she had arrived. She picked up her shoulder bag, flashed him a brief, inscrutable glance and headed for the door. He met her there and went to open it, struggling for the right thing, any remotely right thing to say. He suspected there wasn't one. 'Look, Daniella...'

She turned to him. 'It's okay, Eric, I get it. It doesn't take two years' of studying Psychology to work it out. Daddy screwed you and you couldn't get back at him, so you thought you'd seduce and defile his little rich bitch daughter, right? Bit of a cliché, but you did it with style, I'll give you that.' He moved to protest and she raised an sceptical eyebrow. 'Am I wrong?'

'Well, it's...I...' He gave up with a shrug. 'No.'

Daniella weighed up the rather sheepish-looking, self-styled shitheel in front of her. Pissed off as she still was, his penitence had mollified her enough for the memory of the sex to come rolling back. She considered for a moment, then confided. 'There's something I didn't tell you on our dates. You see I was totally the spoilt girl all through school and I won't deny I played up to it sometimes. And then halfway through the first year of my Degree Course, Daddy decided it was time to 'teach me the value of money'. No warning. I came home Christmas and he announced he was cutting me off - not ease off on the allowance, not help me out if things got really desperate. Nothing. Zip. Everything you've seen me wear is nearly two years old. I got on with it and worked every shitty job I could find to get by, but I still nearly had to drop out. It's a wonder I made it through my exams both years.' She paused, aware of her accelerated heart rate, shocked by her own daring. 'So I suppose what I'm trying to say is, I've been pretty pissed off with Daddy myself.'

Eric was looking at her inquiringly, obviously wondering where she was going with this. Daniella reached up, took his hand and prised his fingers off the door latch. Her heart gave a sudden booming thump and she had to control a tremor in her voice, such were the implications of what she was about to do. She had experienced the power of Eric's lust, but felt that the breadth of his imagination had not yet been brought to bear. 'So are you busy the rest of the weekend or aren't you?'

Eric looked down at his petite, shapely house guest in an advanced state of curiosity. 'I guess I'm all freed up.'

Daniella drew up close to him and took both his hands, meeting his gaze squarely. There was a tremble in her lower lip that wasn't entirely affected. 'Then finish what you started,' she said. 'Fucking defile me.'

The weekend stretched out before them, a broad vista of wild possibility. Eric Lehane and Daniella Blanchford looked deep into each other's eyes and smiled.

Daniella and Eric's story is continued in Daniella Defiled...

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,498 Followers