Doing Shelley's Dishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers

"Hmmm... Actually Jane, that was exactly what I was wondering about right now."

Shelley sat up and stared into my eyes. There was a wicked twinkle there in the soft light, a sparkle in the green depths that projected hunger. For a moment I felt an inexplicable need to run as a flash of predator crossed her face; but I found myself mesmerized, feet frozen in place, simply waiting for her deadly strike. Shelley's hand reached out to brush across the line of my hard cock, straining against the fly of my jeans. As her fingers traced across the head her tongue darted out to lick across her lips... Then the moment passed and the shadow of doubt crept once more across the light. Her eyes returned to normal. Still lovely and still hungry, but without the touch of ferocity that they had held before.

"I mean...there is something that I kinda talked to Jane about and..."

"Shell, you've gotta get over this!"

My wife pushed me forward across the bed, having taken advantage of my distraction to get up and move behind me. Caught by surprise, I fell helplessly next to our guest and new playmate, who scooted sideways to lean over my face. Her green eyes found the depths of my blue ones, and the ferocity in them was reawakened.

"Get over it, she says. Says it like it's nothing. Do you know how long it's been since I had a hard cock in my mouth Wally? Since I felt the smooth sides of it against my lips while the head bumps into the back of my throat? I used to be pretty good at giving head, Wally. Do you think I've forgotten how?"

"I don't think so Shelley...but I sure as help hope I'm about to find out."

"Your damn right you are!" Jane was showing less patience. She reached down and slid her hand around Shelley's hip to grasp the top of my jeans and undo the first button. "Show me what we talked about, Shelley. I want to watch as you suck his cock."

Shelley leaned over and kissed me and then looked up into Jane's eyes. "You really want me to? You really don't mind?"

"Damn Shell! You just made out with me while he licked your cunt! Do you really think I'm gonna mind? Now get on your fucking knees and let me see you suck my husbands cock!"

Jane took Shelley's hand and pulled her up off the bed to kiss her, a long lingering kiss with hands wandering across bare skin. Somewhere in the few moments Shelley and I had been staring at each other, Jane had gotten rid of her shorts and tank top. Both of the women standing over me wore nothing but the slight sweat of a warm Texas night. Beneath the denim of my 501's, my cock got even harder.

Jane was clearly in charge, her hand on the back of Shelley's head, her arm guiding the movements of their waists as they ground together. Jane moved both hands to Shelley's shoulders and pushed straight down. Shelley dropped to her knees as directed. My wife's bare pussy was right in front of Shelley's mouth and when Jane leaned forward to pull at my Levi's, Shelley's inconsistent courage returned long enough to allow her to plunge into Jane's crotch.

Jane gasped, but maintained her control. She slapped down on my pocket to get my attention, and I lifted my hips so that she could slide the denim down and off of me. Jane remained controlled in spite of the occasional fluttering eyelid and lower lip bite.

"Not me!" she said when the deed was done and my jeans thrown to the floor, putting her hands on the sides of Shelley's head, "Him!"

Shelley twisted as directed and I looked down at her, her elbows resting on my knees. The hunger was back in her eyes and her lips glistened with the juice of my beloved's pussy.

"Now..." said Jane in a quiet, gentle voice, "make him come harder then you did!'

"Yes," said Shelley, her hand coming up to grasp the bottom of my shaft and guide my cock into her waiting mouth, "I will."

Shelley's mouth was warm and wet. She sucked me hard into her, her tongue curled across the bottom ridge and her lips sliding down until I could feel the wall of her throat against my head. She gagged slightly and pulled back, a sound of pure pleasure rumbling in her throat and vibrating against me.

"Oh yes." Jane sat beside me on the bed. "Damn, that is so sexy." Jane's right hand slid into her crotch while her left moved over to play with the curls on my chest. "Oh would you look at that, honey? That is fucking hot!"

"I don't need to look...I can ...oh my God! I feel it. I feel it all the way at the base of my spine. Oh wow. Shelley, if you keep that up...ohhhhhh."

Shelley began to slide her mouth up and down; each time a tiny bit more of me disappeared into her mouth. In a very short time her nose was bumping against my torso and I was fighting what was sure to be a losing battle to keep from lifting my hips and trying to cram my every inch into her lovely mouth. The whole time Shelley made noises that would suggest she was sucking on something far sweeter then flesh. I felt my self control already waning and looked to my wife sitting beside us and playing with herself.

"Give me your pussy, Jane."

"What?"

"Climb on my face wench! Give me that sweet pussy of yours to lick. You know you want attention and I...oh Gawd...I need something to concentrate on, to keep me from exploding right now. Straddle me and watch her suck while I eat you."

Jane didn't need to hear it twice and in a moment my face was covered with the warm moistness of her cunt. I dove into it with my tongue and Jane ground into me as I continued to fight the urge to thrust. I wanted distraction, to concentrate on eating pussy so that I would not come too quickly. I could tell this wasn't going to help me much.

I could feel Jane as she leaned forward to watch. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could, wrapping my hands around her hips and grabbing her ass to help lift me off the bed and pull me into her cunt. I lapped at her pussy. I stuck my tongue towards my chin and up, trying to reach her clit. But Jane was deliberately denying it to me, leaning away

I wasn't going to allow it. I could tell by the taste of her and the small trembles in her thighs that Jane was even closer to coming then I was. I buried my face in her. I pushed against the small of her back with one of my hands and was rewarded as she yielded to the pressure and finally I felt the small hard knob against the tip of my tongue. I rolled waves through my tongue, pressing the flat of it onto her pussy lips and letting the last flick tap against her clit.

It was too much for her, watching Shelley and having me do this at the same time. I felt her thighs contract and then she was grinding hard down on me as she came. Her flesh pressed against me and I felt her cry out. As the pulses of her orgasm swept over her, I was just thankful hers came first.

Shelley was moving faster, sliding my shaft deep in, her fingers following and preceding as she moved. I was slick with her saliva, and a couple of times she paused and I heard her catch a breath before she would slide her lips down the side of my cock and around the base, then back up and deep inside her again. My control was slipping and I knew she could tell.

Jane leaned forward, and got on her knees. I could see my cock disappearing into Shelley mouth and the fingers of Shelley's hand wrapped around the base. Shelley's chest purred with the kind of sounds one would normally associate with food, appreciative "ummms" and "Yummms". It was quickly becoming too much, to feel and hear this as I watched through the gateway of Jane's thighs.

Then, the final straw. Jane moved her head forward and made eye contact with Shelley. Shelley pulled my cock out of her mouth and two sets of lips ran up the wet sides. It immediately overwhelmed me.

I lost the battle I had been fighting. My hips thrust upwards and my come shot into the air. It arched briefly across Shelley's cheek before her mouth once again covered the head of my cock. The second pulse splashed against the back of her throat. Shelley pulled away and Jane slid her mouth across. The next pulse splashed across Jane's lips as she sucked my cock in and the final vestiges of my orgasm pushed onto her warm waiting tongue.

My head collapsed back and my legs shook as I watched the two of them laugh and smile and lick the droplets of thick liquid that had landed on cheeks into their mouths. As they giggled and teased I sighed in utter contentment.

I don't know how long I lay there before we all decided to snuggle onto the bed and I lay back with a beautiful woman under each arm. I tried to quantify every good deed I had ever done in hopes of finding some sum that would explain how I could possibly deserve this. That was the thought that stirred me to get out of bed and slide my jeans back on.

Jane looked up at me bemusedly, our lovely guest curled into her arm. My wife finally voiced the unspoken question in both of their eyes.

"Just where the fuck do you think you're going, mister man?"

"I'm going to do the dishes. If you think I'm taking any chances on fucking up this kind of karma..."

The sound of their laughter followed me into the kitchen.

This story is dedicated to the lovely Sophia Jane and my incredible co-writer, Alessia Brio. Every artist needs inspiration and no artist ever had it better.

Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers
12