God is a Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" I asked, twirling on the heel of my boot, my white-blonde hair whipping around, "do I look ravishingly evil?"

"Stop teasing me, Rachel," Lucy said as she zipped up her identical outfit, though hers was red, "or we're never going to do what we came here for."

"Oooo," I cooed as my eyes met the bulge bursting from the front of her shining latex, "I see you made some modifications for yourself."

"Yeah," Lucy said as she slipped on her priest robe and pope-hat, "but mine's bigger."

"Is that what we're doing now?" I laughed as I put on my habit and headpiece, "Are we going to start buying huge trucks and sports cars as well?"

"I've got an F-250 Superduty with a lift kit," Lucy laughed, "just so that everyone knows I definitely don't have a small dick. C'mon, let's start the sermon."

I lowered my translucent veil, gave Lucy a devilish smirk, and followed her through the door.

ANNA

Lucy came out in robes and a large pope hat that bore an inverted cross at its peak. Master followed behind her, though I hardly recognized my master at all. Her hair was now whitish-blonde and thick with waves, her brown eyes now a brilliant blue, and her pale complexion now a tropical tan. Though her features were dulled beneath her translucent veil, she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

This must be the hermaphrodite form I've heard so much about, I thought, and if that's true...

My eyes narrowed as they searched Master's robes. Through her steps, I could see the imprint of something large resting between the folds of her robe. My mouth watered, and my eyes rose to meet hers. Master saw what I had been looking at, and she gave me a promising smile. I would have it inside me today; Master would make sure I did.

I noticed a similar bulge protruding from the front of Lucy's robes, but her gaze did not meet mine. No, her eyes were smiling down at God, who shifted uncomfortably next to me. I placed a hand on her thigh, and she clasped hers over mine and squeezed. I stole a glance at God's face, and was excited to see the fear written across it. Whatever was going to happen, it was going to be great.

"Brothers and sister," Lucy said, "we convene today, on the fourth day of September, in the year 2017 of our lord, to administer the baptismal rites of two new members."

"And so, they shall be washed." The congregation said in unison.

"Jehovah Allah Yahweh of heaven, and Anna David Patterson of Phoenix, Arizona, please make yourselves known to the congregation." Lucy said.

I stood up, and so did God.

"The sinners in our flock." The congregation said in unison.

"Yes, sinners indeed." Lucy said, the hint of a smirk on her face, "Come forward, sinners."

"To reap the sin of Eve." The congregation droned.

"And to pay the price of Adam." Lucy finished, and beckoned us forward.

Our heels clicked loudly against the wooden floor as we made our way up the aisle. I couldn't see the faces of the church goers beneath their black hoods, but I could feel their eyes on me. We walked up the three steps to the stage, then stood with our hands folded in front of us, facing the congregation.

"...and they shall be pacified with the sin of their bodies. Amen." Lucy finished.

"Amen." Said the congregation, and then everything went fucking nuts.

GOD

The sunbathed colorful light that streamed from the stained-glass windows blackened. The droning of the church organ stopped with a final note of Beethoven's classic, and the room became as silent as it was dark. For a moment, it felt as though I was in deep space, with not a star on the horizon.

Red torches erupted from the sides of the sanctuary, igniting the room in a scarlet glow, black shadows standing in sharp contrast to the hellish light. The deep grooving beat of drums blasted in my ears, accompanied by the chug of a distorted guitar and the drive of a bass that rumbled in my chest. A guttural growl erupted from the death metal band that appeared in the choir section, and flash pots blinded the room in a strobe-light affect.

The congregation stood, their hoods removed, showing the demonic features they'd concealed. Massive demon males with horns protruding from their brows tore the robes from their bodies, while voluptuous demon females got on their knees for them. A red pair of hands gripped my own hood, and I was disrobed in a single swipe.

My body was laced in leather bondage. A choker constricted about my neck, connected to two straps that encircled and squeezed my breasts, then crisscrossed my abdomen, and connected to a leather thong that dug uncomfortably between the soft lips of my womanhood. Anna wore a similar outfit, and we gave each other fearful glances before we were taken by the two avenging hermaphrodites.

"Hey God," Rachel whispered as she cuffed my hands behind my back, then shackled my ankles to the floor, "you ever seen that movie 'Saw?' Well, we're going to play a little game."

Rachel and Lucy showed us the torturous instruments of their sick little game. Two ten-inch tall chrome cones were presented to us, their bases measuring out at six inches. Lucy and Rachel made a show of emptying a bottle of lube on to each of them, prompting the crowd to cheer as they realized where those things were going. Anna, now also shackled to the floor, gave me a gaze warped in terror.

Rachel brought my legs into a squatting position, then placed the cold point of the lubed cone against my tight sphincter. She chained my cuffs to the floor with no slack given, forcing me to stay in my back-arching upright position, the endurance of my thigh muscles the only thing that would save me. Anna was chained in a similar fashion, and I could see her pale legs already shaking with strain.

"So, here's the game," Rachel smiled at us as she took off her robe, revealing her black latex-clad glory, "which ever one of you sits first, loses."

"What do we get if we win?!" Anna screamed, regretting all the gym days she'd skipped.

"If you win, you won't have to sit." Lucy responded, now in her red latex.

"But it's not just a contest between you two," Rachel said, "Lucy and I have made a wager of our own. Sound familiar, God?"

"We won't force you to sit," Lucy continued, "but we'll be doing everything to make you want to."

"You'll be my partner." Rachel said, circling me like a predator with trapped prey. When I couldn't see her in my periphery, I felt her right behind me. She cupped her latex gloves over my mouth, licked the side of my face, and whispered, "And you better sit first, or you'll see how sore a loser I can be."

"Are you two ready?" Lucy asked us. Anna and I nodded, our faces etched in submissive fear.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Lucy announced to the crowd over the blaring music, "God and Anna's mouths are now open!"

"But your cunts belong to us." Rachel smirked. She crouched between my legs and stretched to me, her latex-covered body sliding forward like a feline with her ass perched in the air and her head lowering to my depths. Her blue eyes never left mine the whole way down. Lucy knelt and dipped her head between Anna's trembling thighs, and then looked over to her sadistic paramour. The hermaphrodites exchanged nods, and the torture began.

Two gloved fingers pushed my soaked leather thong to the side. I looked down to see a pair of smiling blue eyes looking up. Luscious pink lips sucked my erogenous petals as a warm wet tongue slipped delectably between my folds. I moaned and tilted my head upward just in time to see the procession of demons heading my way. Large red muscular males with their rigid members swaying between their legs were accompanied by voluptuous women of a similar hue. They seemed to shift forward in the blinding strobe of the flash pots, bringing them closer to me with each blast of white light.

And then they were on me. A strong hand gripped the crown of my head and pushed my closed lips open. A massive foul cock buried into my throat, and I couldn't help but tremor a moan of masochistic delight. Rachel's tongue curled upward and slid methodically along my vaginal ceiling, negating all oral foreplay and going right for the spot. I stared up at the broad chest of the man violating my throat, watching as his crimson abs flexed with each merciless drive into my pouty lips. My angelic beautiful face was defiled until it was nothing more than streaming tears and running spit. I went from captured beauty to shameless sex slave in mere seconds. Pained gurgles of lecherous mirth rose from my stretched esophagus in wet, guttural tones. My head was thrust forward so hard my vision blurred. I couldn't breathe or move, and that just made what Rachel was doing to me so much better. Finally, the demon came in a spout of deliciously-foul viscous seed, and I sucked him dry, my crying eyes staring my thanks into his black irises. He grinned, and then rotated my face to serve the next man.

Rachel's tongue worked my pussy into a tortuous bout of convulsions. Her soft invasion contrasted the violation of my throat in a beautiful display of sexual duality. Despite her gentle movements, her intent was far from comforting. Her blue eyes were purple in the red torch light, and they gleamed with sadism. The feeling she was providing me was slowly building, and I could feel my legs begin to shake. My stamina was infinite, but my pleasure threshold was low. The streaming tingles of my pussy began to beckon my legs to relax involuntarily. I cried my alarm around the man fucking my mouth, and then gave way two inches.

Cold metal pushed inside me, stretching my rim pleasurably and filling me with what I wanted. I cried out in glee, but part of me was wary to stay in control. That was just two inches, and it wouldn't feel that nice further down.

You're tougher than I thought. Rachel prayed to me. I think I'll need to change tactics.

I looked down to see that Rachel had two demonesses pleasuring the holes she'd left available for public use through the bottom cutaway of her latex. Her back was arching in pleasure as the demons' snake-like tongues writhed inside her, their full lips pressing against her rim and labia, sucking gently. She dismissed them with a wave, and they crawled away with dejected postures, disappointed they could no longer service the beautiful hermaphrodite.

"Remember this?" Rachel asked me as she ripped off the flap that concealed her beautiful cock, "I put it in your ass last time; do you want it in your pussy?"

I wanted it more than anything, but I knew it would be the end of me. Oral sex could get me going, but penetrative sex could ruin me completely. I shook my head furiously, prompting the man in my mouth to bulge from cheek to cheek. Rachel laughed in a melodic tone of girlish mirth, then slid her cock teasingly through the folds of my frothing slit. I moaned around the man in my mouth as her hot hardness taunted me with my body craved.

"You know you want it," she whispered, her eyes smiling as much as her mouth was, "do you want it hard and fast, or slow and gentle?"

Before I could even begin to form a deciding thought, Rachel's full lips peeled back in a sadistic snarl. Her gloved hands gripped my trembling thighs, and she drove into me hard enough to send her balls clapping against my taint. I gagged, my eyes widening and rolling back, my spine wrenching into a bow. My legs gave out another three inches, and I barely caught myself as my body seized in agony.

"You don't have to answer me," Rachel panted, her lips curled in an open-mouthed smirk, her head tilted forward as she gazed at me from the tops of her eyes, "I know just how a shameless slut like you likes it."

She smashed against my pelvis to the rapid rhythm of the deep drums. The flash pots blasted in sync with her punishing drives, making it appear as though her vulgar figure was blinking forward with each violent movement. The entire atmosphere consumed me; the mind-numbing death groove of the beat, the hellish red glow of sweating flesh, the sweet stink of sex, and the visceral penetration of my three holes, all driving every sensation to its chaotic extremity. I was a slave to the touch, sights, tastes and sounds. The forceful slapping of skin, the brutal invasions of my insides, the smell of the man pressing his pelvis against my nose, the feeling of Rachel splitting my pussy with jackhammering thrusts. It was intoxicating, and I began to succumb to it. I slid down another two inches, and welcomed the excruciating stretch of my rim. My screech of tortuous delight was driven back into my throat by the savage advance of the man inside it. My pelvis was brutalized with each thrust from my favorite daughter; her length pressing against my cervix and sending my cunt into a screaming convulsion. Oh god, I couldn't take it much longer!

The cock in my mouth erupted, and I drank as much as he'd let me before I was showered with his hot seed. I cried out in glee as my body was defiled with his mark, and Rachel took my open mouth, and invaded it with a hedonistic kiss. She entangled a hand in my hair and ripped my head backward, placing her face on top of mine in a dominating embrace. We exchanged the cum of the demon between our lips, passing it back and forth as we savored the flavor. Her hips still drove against me, stabbing her rigid cock into my soft depths, relentlessly building the orgasm that was ruining me. Her kiss held me captive, melting my mouth, leaving me drunk with her heinous brand of lust. There was no fighting this overwhelming seduction, no use in resisting the domineering woman. I gave up. My eyes closed, and I surrendered the last of myself to her. My legs quivered in a final, desperate effort, and then gave out.

My head flung backward, breaking my lips from Rachel's kiss to yield a breathless, soundless scream. My rim was stretched beyond its limit, the cold metal stabbing ruthlessly into my contracting rectum as my cheeks pressed against the floor. Rachel gripped my ass and spread me wide, accentuating the pain and pleasure that drove me into a mindless climax. My cuffed wrists strained until the metal cut into me, my back arched to a spine-wrenching curve, my thighs shook with a tremor that ascended my body in tandem with the inner quaking of my climax. Rachel screamed out and came inside me, her seed burning delectable fire into the deepest reaches of my womb. I finally managed a cry of my own, and I fell backward with her atop me; our breasts squishing latex-on-skin as I squirted my euphoric nectar all over the both of us. My anus twitched in ruinous pathetic convulsions, sucking against the cone's base. The cold metal bore into my desecrated depths with a wonderful combination of satisfying fullness and savage pain. Rachel's latex body slid against my own, her head rising so that she could look into my eyes. She regarded me with a cold possessive stare, then burst into a fit of giggles.

"As you no doubt know," Rachel panted between laughs, "Anna lost five minutes ago; so, congratulations on your victory."

"You are a sore loser." I gasped, my body finally adjusting to the girth stretching my anus.

"You know you liked it," Rachel smiled, "but we're not done."

ANNA

Yeah... I didn't know what I was getting into when I agreed to this. I thought this was just going to be an orgy, but holy shit, was I wrong. My ass was a gaping prolapsed ruin after I'd sat on the cone half-way through Lucy's cunilingus, and the future wasn't looking much better. I was being crucified, though not as our lord and savior had been. My back pressed uncomfortably against the wood of the cross, which ended conspicuously short of my tailbone. My wrists were bound to the ends of the horizontal beam, but my feet were not bound together. No, my feet were sticking out on either side of me, my legs forced uncomfortably into an aerial-lateral-split by stirrups that were anchored to the floor. God was being crucified beside me in the same unorthodox manner; her beautiful dignified body now a ruinous display of sexual filth. Behind her pleading pathetic exterior, I could detect the hint of ravenous depravity. She was the perfect sub; always truthful in her terror and disgust, but also perverse and wanting more. I could be like her given enough practice, and I guessed this was the best place to do it.

"You're doing great!" Rachel whispered encouragingly to me as Lucy preached to her flock.

"Will you have me, Master?" I asked her, my eyes hungrily taking in the cock that stood between her legs.

"Maybe," Rachel smiled, "but you have to do something for me first."

"What?" I asked.

"Scream."

And I did. Cold metal clamps pinched down on my nipples, sending stinging pain deep into my chest. I screamed out, my pussy flowing in masochistic delight, my gaping anus clenching uselessly, too exhausted to close. Rachel eased my frantic state with her magic touch, her fingers soothing me from the inside. Her new blue eyes stared her affection into my own, and my shocked nerves quelled to a steady hum.

"I promise I'll fuck you," Rachel said, her voice melodically seductive, "but now I have to torture God."

God's screams of delighted agony sung from her mouth as Rachel placed the clamps on the deity's nipples. Rachel took a selfish moment to sneer at God as she stretched her breasts to conical fleshy points, then she released the poor woman. Her breasts returned to their normal positions in a vulgar bounce, though both of our bosoms were still constricted unnaturally by the leather-studded "bras" that held them squeezed and separated. In my stretched position, the bondage outfit that dug into my neck, breasts, and crotch was even more uncomfortable than before, but it did add to the exciting vulnerability of the situation.

"...and the whores did bathe in the nectar of their undoing. Amen." Lucy finished her preaching.

"Amen." The congregation returned, and the band resumed their deafening, chugging music.

"All right, enough with the boring shit!" Lucy yelled over the double-bass drums, "I want every inch of these whores covered! Let's give them a proper baptism!"

The crowd surged forward, and God and I screamed in terror. They were on me in a second, strong hands groping me, pulling the clamps on my breasts, putting their fingers in my mouth and holes. I cried out, but my pain and humiliation gave way to the pleasurable invasion of massaging digits. I was seduced by my own vulnerability, my own pathetic state as nothing more than property. I whole-heartedly accepted my situation, and began to please my masters. I wrapped my lips around a thick finger and sucked as I stared at its owner, my eyes burning with lustful want. My back arched from the wood as my nipples were stretched even further, and I released the finger to yield a sob. My head dug into the wood of the cross, and I reveled in my agony, my pussy soaking with readiness.

FUCK ME NOW! Was the only thought that raced in my mind.

And they did. Two cocks pressed together and pushed the prolapsed tender flesh of my anus back inside me. I inhaled sharply in shocked pain and pleasure, and opened my mouth to vocalize it. My covetous scream was cut short by a pair familiar lips pressing against my own; Master had fulfilled her promise. Her blue eyes were slits as she savored my mouth without sight. Her throbbing member drove into my dripping cunt, and I slipped into a comatose stupor of masochistic bliss.

I'm helpless and pathetic, strewn to the binding instruments that leave me vulnerable to my masters. They're throbbing inside me, grinding together against the membrane that separates my two holes. Rachel's mouth sucks mine, her tongue subduing my own, her lips seductive and hedonistic. She's railing into me without regard for the smashing of our pelvises. The two others treat me with similar disrespect; their fingers sinking greedily into my outstretched thighs, their rigid members breaking my ruined gape deeper and deeper. Hot bodies rub roughly against my own, their movements violent and jerking in the blinking of the flash pots. Master's white hair is scarlet in the torch light, her eyes purple and her skin crimson. Red like Lucy's. Deeper and deeper she burrows inside my frothing womanhood, pushing against my cervix, stretching the far reaches of my channel. They all begin to thrust as one; pressing together against the membrane that divides me, sending scorching pleasure deep into my belly. The chugging rhythm of the band propels them, possesses them to match the impossible cadence. My body is a jiggling mess of frantically rippling flesh. My screams sound distant, like they're coming from someone else. But they're mine, and they're gasping, desperate cries that rise in tandem with the ruinous penetration of my two holes. Higher and higher the pitch of my cries goes, my diaphragm heaving in bouts of panicked delight. My head grinds against the wood of the cross, and my cries turn to pathetic sobs. Tears streak down my cheeks, and my teeth grind together. The pleasure is too much, too much to bear! It's building and building, expanding from the desecrated depths of my body. My bound and straightened limbs tremble, and the feeling keeps rising.