Harbor's Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isstra's animalistic fucking was so desperate, so brutal, that Shalendris could feel those melon-sized balls swinging upwards repeatedly to smack her cunt. The Draenei's hands would move up from Shalendris's waist up to her fat, swollen elf tits, squeezing them roughly and forcing Shalendris's back up against Isstra's front.

"Missy, ye in need of help...?" came a voice from behind, an old woman having crept up on the pair, alerted by the incessant screaming of Shalendris.

Turning around suddenly and never ceasing the ass pounding, Isstra looked down at the tiny granny, giving her a smirk.

Shalendris replied with naught but the moaning and begging of a whore in heat.

"Ah, I'll leave you two lovebirds to it, then," the white-haired elder said, turning around and walking back to her home, cane ticking against the stone road with every step.

"Are you in need of help, slut?" Isstra asked Shalendris, giving her nipples a squeeze and a tug, teasingly.

"Ahhhnn! Mmmmh!"

"That's what I thought."

And so resumed the pounding, but Shalendris, unable to control the spasming of her body as a constant stream of orgasms rattled every bit of her being, bent forward at the waist, forcing Isstra to lay her down on the ground, face first in the grass with her ass sticking out and her humongous tits visible even from behind.

That cock never left the night elf for even a second. Isstra had never stopped fucking her during the change in position. And this position allowed Isstra to go even deeper into Shalendris. And for some reason, the woman was able to accommodate every inch of dick she had to offer.

By now, a small crowd had gathered around the pair and a few of the men and women had already started masturbating through their clothes at the sight, some even taking bets as to how long the Draenei would keep fucking the druid.

"Enchanted asses and cunts," grunted Isstra as she hilted into Shalendris for a moment, feeling her huge nuts resting against the elf's ass. "I fuckin' swear, more common than Murlocs 'round 'ere."

Thrusting her ass out desperately in Isstra's direction, the Draenei replied with a single hard slap of the woman's huge, round rump, causing that delicious cheek to bounce in response, flesh rippling from the impact.

"Aye, better view like this," Isstra said, squatting over Shalendris to properly fuck her into the ground, tits dragging back and forth with those brutal plunges and retreats, every backwards movement causing Shalendris to be pulled along somewhat due to the suction created by her flexing asshole.

Isstra could feel her own orgasm mounting slowly, for even though she'd fucked many enchanted sluts since she'd arrived on Azeroth, this one was something else entirely, the magicalest fucking slut she'd ever had the pleasure of anally destroying. "Nnng... By the fucking Na'aru, I'm going to fucking fill you up with so much cum you're going to be shitting white for the next three months," warned the Draenei, gripping Shalendris's rear so hard she would have nearly drawn blood were those cheeks not so round and pliable, full of abundant ass meat.

"Niuhhhh.... Fuck me..." Shalendris pleaded to Isstra who was already doing her best not to bust a nut immediately.

But it was too late. Those words hit just the right spot in the Draenei's mind, and she could feel her swinging nutsack flexing in response, gallons upon gallons of creamy, goopy jizz making their way up and through that 48-inch titan as Isstra hilted herself in the helpless Kaldorei beneath her.

The crowd started cheering, money exchanging hands as a few of those watching got a little richer through their bets.

Determined to give them a show, Isstra leaned forward, placing one hand firmly against the back of Shalendris's head, pinning her down even harder as she started cumming fiercely into the already orgasming healer. The beastly rod would gain in volume as the abundant nut traveled through it, nearly gaining two whole inches of girth before the first blast rocketed Shalendris, filling her insides wholly.

The next blast was almost greater than the first and, fired into the cum-bloated Shalendris, caused her to spew the thick white sludge from her mouth as it had traveled all the way through her.

As more and more of the gelatinous spunk was injected into the spasming, mind-wrecked she-elf, one would start to see her stomach bloating somewhat, growing with every additional gallon of jizz pumped into her, making her look ready to burst with twins.

Shalendris could not feel anything else, her brain wracked by peaks of pleasure ever greater, her body spasming and her limbs weak, her ass squeezing Isstra's prick, trying to milk it of more and more of that wondrous Draenic cum. But all that goopy cream had nowhere else to go, and Isstra's cock was soon pushed out of Shalendris, that battering ram of a dick bouncing upwards, slinging fat ropes of semen towards the gathering onlookers, hitting a few (un?)lucky ones and plastering them with an impressive amount of that gelatinous abundance.

Minutes slipped by, and though she was not yet done cumming, Isstra still had enough presence of mind to flip Shalendris onto her back into a puddle of jizz and slamming her colossal prick down between the elf's gigantic knockers with a loud "slap!" The night elf, barely able to process what was happening, could barely even get her hands onto her tits. Reflexively, she tried to lift her boulder-sized titties to encompass Isstra's dick in to coax even more of that yummy cum out, that she was hit by one powerful salvo after another, the goopy missiles striking the underside of her udders with enough force to send them jiggling wildly.

Another rope sailed past her prodigious bust and landed onto her face, covering her from chin to forehead and forcing one of her eyes shut.

"Ahhhnnn...?" the cockstunned druidess managed to say, half-cognizant by that point.

Grabbing both of the elf's tits with strong hands, Isstra pulled the two enormous tits upwards, sandwiching her overgrown she-cock wonderfully between them. "Really gotta do everything meself 'round here, hm?" A groan of pleasure escaped her lips as the last few ropes of cum spurted from the tip of her titan, coating the Slutdorei's collar with even more of that potent splooge.

People all around them were cheering now, and the Draenei's cock barely even showed any signs of softening. If anything, the crowd around them only got bigger, causing Isstra to grin cockily, flexing her elf-breaking cock. The most perceptive of those in the crowd would note that some of the cum on Shalendris's skin was slowly being absorbed into her, causing those massive elven melons to grow ever so slightly.

The raw sexual energy of that place, in that moment, was too much for many of the onlookers. Soon, clothes were being torn off and bodies were falling to the soft, damp grass. Moans started echoing all about Isstra and Shalendris as the Draenei started sliding her slick cock between the elf's massive, jiggling mountains of flesh.

Every time Isstra's huge purple horsedick came sliding out of her cleavage, Shalendris lifted her head somewhat to give it a lick, a kiss or a quick suckle, allowing herself to be showered with the same abundance of precum she'd known.

Shalendris was a complete mess, covered nearly from head to toe in cum and precum, she seemed to have not a single care in the world other than enjoying herself and that godly she-dick.

Hips pumping mightily, Isstra groaned, looking around for a moment at the ever-increasing orgy around them, the smell of sex only turning her on even more.

Those around them who'd chosen to simply watch or play with themselves as they watched the show did not last long, for they too were pulled into the writhing mass of flesh, bathed in moonlight.

Women, men, dwarves, humans, gnomes, elves... It didn't matter. All seemed to be drawn to this place of debauchery behind the partially destroyed outhouse.

Isstra's cock flexed a little between Shalendris's heavenly breasts as she squeezed and tugged on the woman's finger-thick teats, almost hoping for a taste of elven milk. But the fact that no milk could be extracted from those ridiculous tits did not discourage Isstra, and she kept on fucking Shalendris's cleavage as she had done her ass mere moments before.

The speed of that jugfucking caused Isstra's hips to smack repeatedly on the underside of Shalendris's tits, the cum-coated orbs nearly falling from her grasp a few times. The back-and-forth motion allowed Isstra's sensitive balls to drag along the Kaldorei's stomach, a groan slipping from her lips every time she slammed home between those fat orbs.

Isstra never slowed, not for a moment, remaining almost wholly focused on the task (and tits) at hand. Determined to give the ridiculous cow tits the cum-coating they deserved, she kept on fucking them mercilessly.

Shalendris, meanwhile, was happily slurping up as much precum as she could, licking cum off her tits with one eye still closed from the cum she'd never bothered wiping off.

Not her idea of a pit stop in Menethil Harbor. Not that she really had many ideas in that moment as she was slowly regaining conscious thought reassembling of her mind's fragments following the minutes-long string of orgasms.

Smack, smack, smack!

Though all manner of lewd noises now surrounded the night elf and Draenei pair, few could ignore the raunchy moans and grunts they made. For they were at the center of this ring of naked forms.

Overtaken by selfish desire, Isstra started going even harder at those enormous fuckpillows, masturbating herself with Shalendris's breasts, using her as she would have any other cheap back alley whore, as she would any other worthless sex toy. If others saw her as a sex object, then she would treat the world the same.

Those thoughts resonated in her mind as she allowed her fingers to dig even deeper into those ludicrously oversized pumpkins as another powerful spurt of precum assailed Shalendris's mouth.

But the cum-thirsty slut swallowed as she always did and Isstra started to notice as well just how much larger her partner's tits had gotten over the course of their frantic fucking. The change was incremental, to be sure, but she had distinctly remembered her hands being able to fully cover the woman's areolae. Now, however, those tits sported plate-sized crowns around the thumb-thick nipples and the two wobbling peaks had grown to match them.

"Fuckin' amazing, thought these... Hrmf! Magic titties people spoke of..." Isstra grunted, gritting her teeth as she did her best to hold back her next release. "Thought that was just a way to say how good your dick felt... Between 'em. Didn't think they were actually magic!"

Shalendris, finally regaining her mind through the rough titfucking, chuckled at Isstra's moment of clarity. "Mmh, they are. Now, why don't you show me just how much you love these magic knockers of mine, dear?" the kind-hearted whore said, placing her hands atop Isstra's, pushing down even harder on the bouncing cushions, squeezing them even harder around the throbbing pillar of meat that had never stopped hammering home.

"Come on, baby," Shalendris went on, looking up into Isstra's eyes. "Give me another taste."

"I'm going to fucking cuhhhhhh...!" Isstra lost it right then and there.

Those words, those eyes, that sheer sluttiness from the Kaldorei threw Isstra off a cliff and into the throes of another orgasm. Cock hilted between those gargantuan melons, she leaned forward to grab a hold of the elf's hair, forcing her mouth onto the tip of her cum spewing horsedick.

Shalendris's eyes widened at the sheer volume of cum being pumped down her throat, painting over whatever cum remained there from the Draenei's previous release.

Isstra's back arched forward, spasms of pleasure coursing through her body and mind as she held Shalendris there for long seconds, the woman managing to guzzle down an impressive amount of cum, stomach still somewhat bloated from earlier. No matter the enchantments upon them, no normal being could have hoped to keep up with the Draenei's output and so Shalendris was forced to tilt her head back and off the cumshooting behemoth, still wrapped tightly between the enormous twin fuckmountains.

Everywhere around them, others had also started cumming, spurred on by the display at the center of that orgy ring. All manner of pairings groaning, moaning and fucking each other's brains out. Pussies and asses were filled, cum was swallowed, spasming cunts were devoured and tits were fucked.

Isstra gave a few more pumps of her cock, pistoning into Shalendris's cleavage as if trying to impregnate that titty valley, cum spurting between the woman's immense tits and oozing out of every opening imaginable. A few webby ropes of cum shot forth, with far less force than a few moments ago, but still covering Shalendris's face with more slimy goop than what a dozen men could produce, most of it landing into the grass or into the elf's long purple hair.

Riding out the last few moments of her orgasm, a panting Isstra stared down at Shalendris who was busy licking her lips and wiping a bit of cum from her eyes. "Heard you were lookin' fer a place to stay?" the Draenei said, shifting her weight off the Night Elf. "Pretty sure my place is better than any room you'll find in this Naaru-forsaken shit hole."

The offer was tempting, Shalendris had to admit. For she had nearly forgotten about the fact that she had not found a place to stay and if it meant getting to play with her new friend a bit more before heading off to Northrend...

"Sure!" the smiling Kaldorei replied, that happy attitude an odd contrast with the gallons upon gallons of cum she'd been plastered with.

----------

"Where's the fuckin' healer?" one sailor cried out, looking around desperately as his hungover friend lost his breakfast overside the Stormbreaker.

Most of those who got onto the ship that morning were still recovering from the previous night of celebrations, either due to the quantity of alcohol ingested or the lack of sleep. Many had heard of or participated in the orgy that had happened behind the old outhouse, knowing full well who was behind it.

And all eyes were focused on her, massive tits bouncing about as she walked merrily towards the ship, disheveled hair tied up in a loose bun. "Greetings, everyone! Sorry I kept you all waiting!" shouted Shalendris towards the sailors waiting for her.

They would have left without her, were it not for the fact that they had no other healers on board. Also, the fact that they all thought they had a chance with her...

The truth of things was that Shalendris's mind was filled with the wonderful night she'd spent with her new friend, Isstra. Between their bouts of animalistic sex, the two had actually spent the night getting to know each other and cuddling.

Shalendris truly hoped this friend would join her in Northrend soon, but she knew that things might not actually go that way for her, given the foe they faced.

With silver eyes looking over to the outhouse, Shalendris waved to the Draenei now fixing Menethil Harbor's outhouse. Bittersweet smiles on both faces as Stormbreaker left the docks on a chilly morning.

12