Heroes' Bimbofication: Whoreranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's the fucking tavern? No more shopping!" Lyralei shouted inwardly, both at herself and the slutty whore pacing back and forth in her mind, still. She didn't want to give the airhead another opportunity to take control of her, to influence her actions.

She would go right where she needed to. Nowhere else.

"It's right there!" she heard the other say, bringing her gaze to the wood-and-stone construction, nestled between the remnants of two fallen towers. The tavern, it seemed, had been partially built out of the fallen stones of those defensive structures.

"Why haven't they been repaired?" Windranger thought, making her way to that place. Each step bringing her closer, ears picking up the music and voices within. This place was packed.

Her Bimbo-Self giggled. "There's no war, here."

"No war? How can that be...? I've... been fighting all my life."

Slowly, Lyralei pushed aside the doors to the establishment, eyes adjusting to the low light within, nose crinkling at the smell of alcohol and tobacco.

All heads turned to her. Monster-men all, they filled the place entirely. The only employee, it seemed, was a great burly orc standing behind the bar, busy filling a minotaur's pint glass.

A hushed silence fell over the place like a blanket as hungry gazes bored into her. Toothy maws grinned lasciviously, licking their lips like beasts about to pounce upon a meal.

Lyralei felt trapped. Her innermost-self, her true-self, told her to turn, to run.

Those green eyes of hers were, however, drawn to the great, massive bulges that would grow ever so slightly at the sight of the busty fuckdoll. So many big, fat dicks... All rising to greet her... She felt herself losing control of her thoughts, feeling herself losing some measure of cognizance as the other presence inside her expanded inside her mind.

There was no space for Lyralei the Windranger anymore and she was once again thrust back to the dark reaches of her mind.

In that lightless mind-space, there she stood. Her regular self, the Windranger who had spent years defending the wilds from encroaching monsters.

There also stood the tall, buxom, cock-addicted part of her. The one who wore the overly revealing clothing and who probably couldn't tell which end of the arrow to fire at her enemies.

A beaming smile spread across the redhead's full, pink-stained lips. "Hiii Windy! It's so nice to meet you, finally!" she almost shouted, causing the smaller of the two women to cringe backward at the outburst.

"I wouldn't call it 'nice'... You took over my life..." Lyralei replied, looking around the vast emptiness. "Just tell me what the fuck is going on, please!"

The archer's pleas fell on deaf ears as the Amazonian bimbo leaned forward to hug Lyralei before standing back up, eyes looking down at the other woman. "Like, umm... Well, this Titan guy, you know... Well, I'm the real you, now. It's just that, well... It's kinda hard to explain. I'm sure he'd be, like, totally better at it. But... Yeah, so, you're just some echo or something. Kind of like, what bats use to walk or whatever. It'd be soooo much easier if you just gave in."

Lyralei just stood there, taking it all in. What this... person was telling her, made some sense. It would definitely explain the weirdness that had been going on, the voices and the displaced memories. "What happens if I give in?" she asked.

Her bimbo-self looked upwards, thinking as she tapped her bottom lip with her index finger. "Well... I don't know, really. I know you'll be way happier, though! Once we're together, then you'll have my looks and maybe I won't have such a hard time thinking!" An empty-headed giggle slipped past her full lips. "Like, everything makes sense but... a lot of things don't! Plus, all you really need is lots of yummy cocks, right?"

Windranger felt herself moving forward towards that woman who, a moment ago stood before her and now seemed as though she stood at the other end of the infinite mindscape. The oppressive darkness surrounding her grew with every step towards the void. She could feel her thoughts leaving her, most of them replaced by a deep craving for pleasures of the flesh.

Everything was just so much lighter, like being swaddled in a soft blanket and feeling herself become just so fucking suddenly HORNY.

Lyralei opened her eyes slowly to the sight of a few monster-men leaning over her. "You ok, miss?" the orc bartender asked her, helping her stand up. "You blacked out almost as soon as you entered," he said.

She could feel all their eyes on her, could feel their lust rising, their masculine scents penetrating her nostrils. The orc who was helping her up had his eyes glued to her overflowing cleavage, sporting a bulge as equally impressive as all the other men there.

"Ey, that's the archer slut I seen 'round 'ere!" a massive, grey-furred minotaur shouted from his barstool, loincloth leaving very little to the imagination. "Eard' she gives the best damn blowies in town," he added, triggering a wave of chuckling from his friends.

Her old self would have blushed. As she stood up, however, to meet their gazes, the redhead simply giggled. "Well, they don't call me Whoreranger for nothing!"

The entire tavern burst into loud cheers, mugs of beer raised in celebration. Behind her, a single large ogre pressed his gargantuan cock between those fat, doughy ass cheeks. The thing was so large she could feel its weight pressing down against the nape of her neck, leaking its vile precum onto her.

And while even four hands would have been inadequate to fully grasp her enormous, freckled tits, this ogre could grasp those pumpkin-sized hooters easily, one in each hand. The creature's fat fingers pressed into the fleshy mounds firmly, almost immediately tearing the microscopic top she wore.

"Ooh, like, how much do you like my boobies?" giggled Whoreranger, reaching out with two hands as the grey-furred minotaur and orc bartender approached her with their dicks bobbing and throbbing in anticipation. Fingers gripped the meaty tools firmly, giving them slow strokes with her delicate hands. While the minotaur's cock was longer at a solid 24 inches, the orc's 20 inches were thicker by far.

I've always been good at calculating distances and lengths...

Slowly, they made their way to the center of the tavern, Lyralei being bent over a round table by the ogre, his massive cock throbbing eagerly against her, pressed firmly between her huge, round ass cheeks.

While she had never let go of the minotaur and ogre's cocks, a fourth man approached from the front. The blue-skinned satyr wore no trousers, allowing Lyralei a perfect view of that enormous, swinging maleness, paired with a set of hefty, deep blue nuts.

With a grunt, the Satyr lifted his semi-hard prick up, pressing it to the ranger's lips. She opened her mouth obediently, staring up into the beast-man's eyes as she took inch after inch of that monolithic piece of meat inside her hungry maw.

In response, the fat prick grew inside her warm mouth as her tongue slid across its veiny vastness.

Both hands still busy stroking the orc and minotaur's dicks, Lyralei gasped as the ogre ripped her tiny green thong off, tossing it aside.

"At least I didn't pay a single coin for that!" she considered as she was soon left bent over the table with nothing but her leggings and high heels. Her eyes widened at the feeling of the ogre's overgrown dick slowly pressing against the entrance to her glistening cunt. No matter the thing's size, she knew she could take it, for she was built for sex.

A loud moan burst from her lips as the ogre slammed himself halfway into her, stretching her tight pussy out to its limits and nearly causing the table to topple over from the force of that thrust. Groaning, the colossal, pale-blue man flipped Whoreranger onto her back, allowing all to get a good view of those enormous, wobbling masses of titflesh.

"Look at the fuckin' tits on 'er, ay?" the minotaur remarked, reaching forward to grope the woman's left tit with his huge hand, thumbing her sensitive nipples as she kept on stroking his dick. The orcish bartender did the same, groping and tugging at that overgrown, freckled breast.

Impaled on both ends, by satyr and ogre dick, Lyralei could do little else but moan and stroke whatever dicks were presented to her, sucking with ferocity and hunger the satyr's now fully hard prick as the beast-man started fucking her face slowly, watching with satisfaction the thick bulge running up and down the woman's throat.

Getting into a slow rhythm, the ogre began fucking Lyralei at an increasing speed, allowing his tree trunk of a dick to enter deeper and deeper into her, causing her toned stomach to bulge out considerably from the sheer girth of the thing.

"Guhhh... Slut!" the half-wit groaned, holding Lyralei firmly by the thighs as it started setting a more intense pace. Going at it harder and harder, the ogre finally bottomed out, every inch of that overgrown beast deep inside the moaning, writhing archer.

It stayed there for a few moments, enjoying the sight and feel of the stretched-out whore.

Annoyed that the blue-skinned brute had stopped fucking her, Lyralei slipped her feet from the monster's shoulders, wrapping them around his waist suddenly. Had she been able to talk at that moment, she would have simply told the idiotic thing to keep fucking her. Alas, her mouth and throat were full of delicious satyr meat, pumping loads of warm precum right into her tummy.

Squeezing her heels against the ogre's buttocks, Whoreranger sent a clear message: Just. Keep. Fucking.

All around them, the other monsters of the tavern had congregated, ready to get their cocks pleasured by the fiery archer. Had the beasts retained their memories, they would have recognized her as the one who had terrorized them in the forests of the North, leaving a trail of arrow-filled corpses in her wake.

With Lyralei accelerating her jerking off of their cocks, both the minotaur and orc felt their balls tighten and their muscles seize. Fingers squeezed her enormous melons tighter as the two men came simultaneously, their cocks aimed in a way to paint the mountainous fuckpillows with a near-liter of potent monster sperm.

Barely had the creamy loads begun sliding down her colossal knockers that the two dicks were replaced by two equally massive rods. Before she even had time to look at the things to fully appreciate their size, she spotted another monster climbing atop her with a devious grin upon its tusked face.

With green skin and long limbs, Lyralei immediately identified that one as a hill troll -- the smaller cousins of common trolls. Smaller indeed, but not by much and definitely as large as regular trolls where it mattered. Between the thing's legs was a colossal prick that rivaled the ogre's, absolutely out of proportion with the thing's body.

With a hoot and a howl, it slapped the titanic prick down between her tits with an audible smack, using the cum that had gathered in her cleavage as lubricant. When the hill troll squeezed her tits overtop its girthy member, Lyralei noted how there would most likely have been room for one or two more similarly sized dicks between her enormous, jiggling boobs.

"Never seen a pair like these!" the green-skinned male growled, wasting no time in giving her tits a proper pounding. The smaller monster had definitely taken note of the much larger and more threatening monsters that had gathered all around them, waiting for their turns.

The second pair of cocks in Lyralei's hands erupted then, shooting thick ropes of splooge all over the busty archer, painting her smooth skin with dollops of potent seed. Two more cocks soon followed, her hands never empty for more than a moment, hands never slowing, determined to get as many of the sex-starved males as she could.

With lips forming a tight seal around the Satyr's cock, she soon felt that one nearing release, too. The thing groaned, holding her head firmly in its clawed hands as it fucked her with increasing speed, balls smacking against her forehead as she remained on her back on the surprisingly solid wooden table.

The ogre between her legs had not stopped its fucking of her since she'd sent that message, legs still wrapped tight around the enormous creature's waist -- though even her long legs could not fully accomplish that kind of feat.

A frustrated groan slipped from the blue beast's lips. "WANNA SEE BOOBIES!" it shouted, grabbing the hill troll behind the head. It had grown tired of seeing the troll's hideous ass pumping away at the archer's tits. With the ease of one tossing a mouse off a block of cheese, the ogre flung the green-skinned creature off, sending it crashing into the wall of booze at the other end of the tavern.

The satyr, finally reaching that long-awaited peak, hilted itself in Lyralei's throat, bloated balls pressed firmly against her closed eyes. Its long cock throbbed violently as it shot its load into the human's belly -- filling it with more cum than could pump out an entire goblin tribe.

Barely had the thing finished that it was pulled from the ranger a massive, crimson-furred minotaur. Still dazed from the powerful orgasm, long cock bobbing and flinging the creamy remnants of its release all about, the satyr stumbled backward onto a nearby chair.

The minotaur that had desired to take the satyr's place did not get the chance to do so, for the blue ogre lifted the Whoreranger up, holding her firmly against its bulky form. In doing so, it gave the orc another target. Pushing the table aside, the muscle-bound warrior gripped its 24-inch goliath at the base, pressing it against Lyralei's accepting asshole.

She let loose a long moan of pleasure, still bouncing on the ogre's gigantic cock. The scent of monster cock and cum all around her was dizzying to the bimbo-ranger. The two cocks at her hands soon found their way back for her to stroke them fully, fingers wrapped tightly around the girths.

Those cocks came as well. Replaced by two more.

With a powerful thrust, the crimson orc pushed half its gigantic red prick into Lyralei's ass. Made to take all manner of cock, the thing slid without pain or effort, squeezing around the orc's manhood snugly.

"Who fucking knew that the famed Windranger was such a slut for monster dick?" the orc laughed, thrusting another foot of veiny dick into the stretched-out bimbo, thick fingers squeezing the woman's ass globes greedily.

Another pair of dicks came by the woman's expert handling, replaced by two more cocks. Cheers and laughter all around her excited Lyralei, noticing how dozens of men waited for their turns, cocks in hand, ready to cover her with even more yummy cum. Oh, how she wanted to guzzle down all that yummy jizz!

With the twin cocks violently rearranging her insides, the ranger's brain quickly became a mushy mess of incoherent thoughts and she started cumming repeatedly, her cunt and ass squeezing and milking the orc and ogre's cock as untold numbers of cocks came onto her, coating her with load after load of creamy spunk.

"This is who I am. This is who I'm meant to be. I'm a slave to cock. A dumb fucking whore, meant to be pumped full of cum constantly."

As if triggered by her moans and screams of pleasure, the orc and ogre started blowing their loads deep inside the redhead, liters of thick goop filling her insides, filling her womb, filling her ass until she overflowed.

The cum-crazed archer lost track of time, having little recollection of what followed, her mind broken by the countless orgasms, by the countless cocks blasting their loads inside her. She remembered herself being taken from behind on the floor, fucked on her back, surrounded by cocks, filled with the hard, pounding meat of monster dick.

Had it been hours since that monstrous gangbang started? Days? She couldn't tell, coated in layers upon layers of delicious semen, bloated with seed, Lyralei slowly opened one eye. The other, it seemed, had been caked in so much cum that it weighed down her eyelashes, preventing her from opening it.

Lying down in a puddle of beer and jizz, the archer noted a single blue portal opening. From it, an enormous minotaur-looking man strode forth, scanning his surroundings before that piercing gaze locked onto Lyralei. Beneath its gold-patterned cobalt skin, Lyralei could see the impressive musculature bulging with each movement.

"SHE HAS BECOME ONE WITH HER TRUE SELF. BRING HER TO MY DOMAIN."

Without warning, two regular minotaurs grabbed the archer, lifting her from the ground and bringing her near the Titan.

"ALL WHO ARE PRESENT HERE HAVE BEEN SUMMONED TO THE BIMBO QUEEN'S HALLS WHERE YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR YOUR HARD WORK."

With those words, the Whoreranger was carried into the portal towards an unknown destination.

12