House of Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda giggled. "You're the pimp. It's your ass, Daddy." She walked away, swaying her hips, pushing her panties down so that they fell to the floor. She knelt on the coffee table, and put her head down with her ass up high.

Bruce crawled over, and then invited with his finger, "Fi, get over here."

Fiona crawled over, and when she sat up beside him he adjusted the flaps on her mask so that she couldn't see. "You don't need to see, huh? Just taste. Taste ass." He pressed her face against Belinda's butt, which she began to eat out.

Bruce turned to Samantha. "You ever eat pussy, Samantha?"

"Well...um...I mean..."

Bruce grabbed her roughly by the throat, and pulled her to him. "Your father is asking you a fucking QUESTION!"

"Yeah!" Samantha's voice squeaked. "I...uh, I eat pussy, Daddy. Lots of pussy."

"Well, suck on this!" He positioned her under Belinda, facing up, and pressed her mouth against Belinda's pussy. Belinda began to rock her hips as both her sisters stimulated her between her legs.

Bruce's cock was hard again, and he took it in his hands. He pulled Fiona off, and shoved his cock in her mouth. "Yeah, suck it, get it wet, get it wet!"

He pulled his pulsing dick out and pressed it against Belinda's slick pucker. "I'm gonna fuck your nasty ass, baby. Daddy's gonna sodomize his little girl."

"Ah! Oooooh! Oh fuck, I can feel it coming in, Daddy! I feel you up my little pooper!"

Bruce pulled out the head of his cock, and pushed Fiona's head on Belinda's ass. "Get it wet! Open it up! I need to get my dick up your sister's ass!" Satisfied she'd done enough, Bruce pulled Fiona off and dipped his cock into her mouth a few times, before again assaulting Belinda's butthole.

"Ugh! How does that feel, Belinda baby? 'Cause your ass feels fucking great on my cock!"

"Oh! Um, if I tell you it hurts, are you going to stop?"

"Does your ass hurt, baby girl?" He kept pressing in.

"Yeah, it does. But it's good. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. I want you to use my little shithole, Daddy. Fill up my little ass while Samantha tongues my empty pussy. Ugh. Is my ass tight Daddy? Hot and tight around your big cock?"

"Ugh. Yeah, hot'n'tight, but nice'n'nasty. Love your tight little hole. Hot hole, like Sam's throat. I love all my girls with tight, hot holes for my cock.

"Don't worry baby, I won't stop. I'm going balls deep. Balls deep up your hot tight nasty shithole."

Bruce pulled out, and again pressed Fiona's face against Belinda's ass, watching her tongue flick Belinda's gaping asshole. Then he pulled Fiona off and pressed his cock into her mouth, letting the saliva wet it for another plunge.

He plunged in Belinda's ass again, and saw Fiona, blinded by her mask, just settle in against Belinda's leg until she would be needed again. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her over, "C'mon, might as well make yourself useful. Eat my ass."

Belinda squealed, "Oooh, Daddy, is Fiona eating your ass?" She tried to crane her head to look.

"Yeah, her tongue is moving up and down my hairy, sweaty asscrack. C'mon Fi, push into my ass with your tongue. Lap it out."

"Oh, this is so sexy, Daddy!" Belinda squealed. "Sam's eating my pussy, you're fucking my ass, and Fi's eating your ass out! Do you like that Daddy? You like to get your ass played with too? Oh, you've got a sexy ass, I can't wait 'til I get my tongue and fingers on it!"

They shifted positions. Bruce sat back on the couch, and Belinda sat her ass on his cock, facing away from him, while he kneaded her butt. Fiona, eyes uncovered again, lay down on one side of him, while Samantha lay on the other. They were both running their hands up and down their father's chest.

"How come you can't get another job, huh?" Bruce called out to Belinda. "With job interview techniques like this, what the fuck's the problem?"

"Oooh, Daddy, you want me to, huh? Want me to give up my ass in every interview, to every guy who looks at me funny? The way I'm giving my hot ass up to you? Ok, Daddy, I'll fuck 'em all. I'll let 'em all up my ass, every fat old man and greasy executive...even wrinkled old cunts can shove their hands in there!"

Her father pulled her over to the side, and they both fell on top of Fiona's outstretched body. Bruce lifted one of Belinda's legs up and kept fucking her ass from the side. Samantha crawled up, halfway over her father, and lay on top of him, arms wrapped around his shoulders as if she were riding him.

Bruce snarled into Belinda's ear, "So what was the real problem with Carl? What kind of guy would give up a girl who assfucks like this?"

"Mmmm, Daddy fuck my ass! Uh...well, first off he wasn't really into fucking ass. Or 'fucking' really, for that matter. Oooh, like that, slower but deeper! And...and...And he couldn't fuck like you. Fuck hard. Fuck nasty. He was such boring wimp in bed.

"But fuck him! Forget him! You're what I need! I want you to fuck my slutty ass, Daddy! FUCK IT!"

Bruce strained to move more forcefully in the bundle their four bodies made. Fiona was still underneath, quietly feeling their heat of their bodies on top of her. And Samantha was wrapped around her Daddy, encouraging his fucking by thrusting her cunt against his back in time with his fucks.

"Oh fuck Baby, I'm gonna cum. Cum right up your ass!"

All the girls gave him encouraging groans and sighs. Bruce let out a growl, thrust deep into his daughter's bowls, and pumped his cum up his oldest daughter's ass.

When his spurts were through, all the girls lay exhausted, but there was still a fire that burned in Bruce.

He dragged Fiona out of the pile, onto the floor, and descended on her pussy.

"Oh Daddy, eat my cunt! You lick my pretty kitty so good! FUCK!"

After making sure Fiona came at least once he moved to Samantha.

"Mmmm, Daddy's still hungry, huh? Eat it, eat it! Jesus Christ, you eat pussy better than a girl! Ugh!"

After a screaming orgasm, he moved on to Belinda.

"Oooh, yeah! Daddy likes how our little plan turned out, huh? Mmm, use your tongue! Holy shit, is your cock hard again? You're a fuckin' stud, Dad! Um, don't use it yet though...Get me off you with your tongue...Oooo yeah!"

Bruce then fucked Belinda's tight pussy on the couch, and then lifted Samantha onto Belinda's stomach and fucked her young pussy too.

Fiona was sitting in the recliner, booted legs hanging over each armrest, playing with her pussy. Her father moved in on top of her and plunged his slick cock inside. "Oooo, you've got a nice tight pussy, Fi!"

They fucked slowly, some of the candles had already gone out, and the moon was out and shining against the pulled curtains.

Fiona giggled and nudged her father's chin, "Look Daddy, I think we're the last two still going at it."

On the couch, Samantha was lying against Belinda's chest, and they had both covered themselves with a blanket. Belinda had removed her glasses, though her eyes still seemed open a fraction, but Samantha was already fast asleep, breathing deeply.

"Here, let's get this off you," Bruce said. He worked her mask off and looked at Fiona's sweaty face, red where the leather mask had rubbed or chafed. He leaned in and father and daughter exchanged a hot, sloppy, wet kiss. Bruce kept pumping his daughter's pussy.

"Do you..." Fiona hesitated, "Do you really think I'm sexy Daddy?"

"Of course baby, beautiful and sexy," her father said. He looked down at her large breasts, which had long since broken free. "I mean, Jesus Christ, look at these tits." He leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth.

"Oooh! Wow! Umm...well, I just asked because...y'know...I know I could lose a few pounds..."

Her father looked her in the eyes. "Baby, don't say that. You're soooo beautiful." He kissed her. "I mean, when I see that ass walk by...FUCK!"

Fiona giggled, and ran her hands down her father's body, "Really, Daddy? Tell me more."

"Well, like, when you're wearing jeans. Your ass sticks out, and you don't know how often I've wanted to just fucking bury my face in there! Or, when you're wearing those old tight shorts sometimes. Fuck! I just want to beat my meat on your ass. Take my hard cock out and bounce it off my baby's mind-blowing ass. Fuckin' jerk off 'til I cum all over it, and then start jerkin' again. Or just shove my hard cock in until it breaks right through and get buried right between your fucking cheeks!"

Fiona had her eyes closed, and breathed heavily. "Why don't you take my ass right now? I want it. I want my Daddy up my ass."

Bruce pulled out, and pressed Fiona's booted legs back and up against her ears. Her asshole was already wet from all the juice running out of her pussy, so he didn't need to work it in much.

"Oh yeah, your sexy nasty big fucking ass taking my cock! Ugh!"

"Mmm...that feels good Daddy. Y'know, I've got a bunch of nasty books in my room. Dirty stories and stuff. Maybe now you could come up and read them to me before bed? Mmmm, I'd like that. My Daddy reading a nasty story to me before bedtime. Maybe you could sit on my face while you read it to me, and I could eat your ass and stroke your cock?

"Though, I guess we can't forget the other girls too, they'll probably want a piece of you too..."

"Um, let's just keep tonight for tonight, huh?" Bruce said. "I don't want to think about tomorrow."

Fiona's father fucked her ass harder as they kissed. "Are you ready to cum, Daddy?"

"Ugh. I'm getting there."

"Why don't you give me a little midnight snack?" Fiona winked at her father and licked her lips.

Bruce pulled out, and climbed up over his daughter. "Anything for my baby girl. Suck it! Suck it! Your tongue feels so...AAARRGGGHHHH!!!"

Bruce looked down as Fiona wrapped her big lips over his cock. She closed her eyes and her tongue and throat worked all of her father's sticky semen into her stomach.

She popped open her eyes and let her father's cock slip out of her mouth. "That was yummy! Tasting the mix of your delicious cum, and all of our pussies, and a little bit of assjuice to spice it up."

The two curled up. Fiona grasped another blanket from the floor and draped it over both of them, and they quickly fell asleep.

*****

Bruce woke up and the sun was shining into the living room. He was still lying in the recliner naked, covered with the blanket. But no one else was around, and there wasn't any sign of last night's activity except for a few candles burnt to their base.

Bruce, unthinking, half-dazed, walked around the house naked. The girls had left the rest of the pizza in the kitchen for him, but no one else was home. Finally, he remembered that all the girls had plans or obligations that morning, and he wasn't sure when they'd be back.

After a shower he decided to go on an long walk in the beautiful late-fall weather. He saw his neighbors taking down Halloween decorations: scarecrows, witches, pumpkins, and other things. He cleared his mind, made peace with what happened, felt good about closing the chapter where for one night he made a mistake.

Coming home again, he saw the car in the driveway. The house, though, seemed as empty as in the morning, until he called out and heard Belinda's voice, "We're upstairs Daddy!"

He walked up, feeling a slight tremble. He was surprised to hear sounds coming from his own bedroom, the bedroom he used to share with his wife.

He opened the door, and his cock hardened as soon as the scent hit him: the smell of pussy. All of his three daughters were there on the large bed, splayed out, giggling, eating ice cream in little bowls. They wore a lollipop rainbow of lingerie, Samantha in white, Fiona in green, Belinda in red. Scattered around them were toys like double-ended dildoes, buttplugs, and Ben Wa balls. His daughters fixed their gaze on him.

Bruce stepped forward woodenly, slowly, afraid to get too close to the fire.

Again, he muttered under his breath, scrunched his eyes shut, bit his lip.

He opened his eyes again, and croaked out, "Show Daddy...show Daddy the asses he owns."

Quietly, obediently, they all got in line on the bed on their knees and bent over, heads down on the bed and asses high.

Bruce saw Fiona's big ass on one side, Belinda's shapely ass on the other, and in between was Samantha's petite ass in lacy white lingerie.

"Daddy made a mistake, didn't he? Daddy screwed up bigtime last night, right?

"Daddy forgot to fuck your ass, Sam. I'm sorry."

The sound was of a belt buckle being undone, and then a zipper opening.

"Daddy's gonna make things right."

To begin with, he leaned over and bit down on Samantha's ass, leaving the impression of his teeth in her flesh.

-End-

Thanks for reading my story! Please remember to vote.

And if you have anything to say, please send me feedback. I love to hear what people think of my stories!