John Billionaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I got her shirt off and she unsnapped her bra while I trailed my way down her torso as she flipped onto her back. I soon dragged her slacks and panties off, leaving the buxom blonde fully naked in my bed.

It had been a long time.

I had my head buried between her legs immediately, and Cassandra was soon chirping my name over and again as I tongue-thrashed her pussy while her powerful legs threatened to squeeze the breath out of me.

At first I was trailing my tongue between her lower vaginal lips and the short trail to her anus, tickling her into squirming all around. She moaned loudly when I came back up and stuck my tongue into her while my lips massaged the sensitive nerves around.

"Damn, I missed you, Jonathan!" she cried, just moments before I wrapped my lips around her bulging clit, and then all coherent words were forgotten as she screamed in ecstasy while I bore down and sucked her to a raging climax.

No sooner had she stopped trembling than I was dragging my boxers down and out of the way while her head lolled back and forth in her own afterglow. And as soon as I could possibly move, I settled myself between her legs and reached out with my lips to kiss her again.

She cooed into my ear as I let my head rest against the pillow and press forward with my hips, inching my cockhead into the welcoming warmth of her vagina. A few moments later, I was fully seated to the hilt inside of her.

Neither of us moved for several minutes as she wrapped her long legs around my back and just held me. It urned my head and we pecked short affectionate bursts.

"This is fun," I remarked.

"Yes, it is," she answered before leaning back in to kiss me again. And then her brilliant blue eyes flared menacingly. My own eyes widened in momentary fear. And then we were suddenly rolling as Cassandra flipped us over.

I was still catching my breath when Cassandra began to fuck me, flinging her body up and down my pole and shoving her crotch fully against mine with every thrust.

I let my hands rest back behind me and just grinned as I watched Cassandra's heavy tits bouncing up and down. Damn those things were humongous, the biggest tits I'd ever had the pleasure of witnessing up close. The rhythmic jiggle was hypnotic, up and down and swaying around.

And like a wild animal newly set free, Cassandra just threw her head back and rode me. Her body gyrated, circling around my pole in wide arcs while her torso undulated to a rhythm only in her head.

It was the first time she wasn't chanting "Fuck me, Jonathan." Instead, every time she was looking into my eyes she was clearly looking into MY eyes. There was still whimpering and moaning and encouraging phrases such as "Ooh... like that..." and "Yes..."

Eventually, she began to slow down and we rolled over so that I could do the work of pleasuring us once again. Her whole body relaxed and she just enjoyed being on the receiving end, letting me make love to her.

"Fuck me..." she breathed, staring into my eyes. "That's it... fuck me..."

And after Cassandra stretched out her body langorously and came, dumping another load of honey into our mingled joining, she leaned into my ear and whispered what she wanted me to do next. I was already smiling.

I sat up just as she asked me, "Will you?"

"Anytime you want," I replied.

I grinned as I pulled out and then moved up, straddling Cassandra's torso while I lay my wet erection into the very deep valley of Cassandra's cleavage. She pressed her huge melons together around my cock, and I closed my eyes to enjoy the heavenly sensation of being massaged by such wonderful mammaries as my hips made short thrusting motions.

She lifted her head and opened her mouth to accept the crown of my cock butting against her lips, and even as she pleasured my shaft her tongue reached out to give equal attention to the head.

I lasted only a few minutes of this titfuck, and in the end, Cassandra just lay back and closed her eyes, giggling to herself as I sprayed line after line of cum trails across her eyelids, nose and neck. I was so turned on by fucking her tits that I had at least eight or nine full shots, and by the end Cassandra's face was completely soaked in my white orgasmic cream.

I groaned and sagged for a moment. Then I heard Cassandra's breath catch as I was compressing her lungs and then sheepishly I slid off to the side. Cassandra was still trying to open her eyelids which were plastered shut from my drying semen and I had to smile at the view.

"Oh, fuck. You're going to have to do that to me!" a voice sounded off to my right.

"Me, too!"

My head rotated quickly and there, standing by the closet and surveying Cassandra's face were Kaitlyn and Lindsay. My jaw moved but no sounds came out as I tried to think of something to say. Damn, I really needed to get that lock on the trap door.

Cassandra, with her eyes still closed, was the first to respond. "Soon, soon," she told the girls. "One of you can go next, okay? Just give him a few minutes to recharge and then he'll be good to go. But in the meantime, can one of you help lick me clean? Or should I just go to the bathroom?"

The eighteen-year-olds, dressed in their morning skimpy attire, just looked at each other for a moment. And then it was a race to see whose tongue would get to Cassandra's face first.

I loved my life. Maybe I should skip getting a lock. After all, why would I contemplate leaving this apartment ever again?

***

An hour later I was seated comfortably on the plush sofa in my private lounge, clad only in my boxers and a thick bathrobe. Morning coffee steamed from the mug in my hands.

Cassandra sat next to me, half turned sideways and leaning against the backrest in her own bathrobe. If it were up to me, we'd be naked and cuddling in my bed. But I realized that wasn't an element of our relationship anymore, and shouldn't be.

"So how was your little vacation? Clearly, some of our 'issues' have been resolved."

"Yeah... Actually, most of those 'issues' got ironed out within the first day of talking with my mom." Cassandra stretched out and got herself more comfortable on the sofa, switching hands with her own cup of coffee. She looked more relaxed than any time I'd known her, including pre-Paris. "After that, the rest of the week was just chilling out and letting her do all my thinking for a change."

"Really? And just what did she say to suddenly make everything better?"

Cassandra smiled, half-hidden by her mug as she took a sip. And then as if preparing for a long conversation she reached out and set her mug onto the coffee table. "I walked in the door, and she took one look at me and said, 'You started falling for him, didn't you?'"

"Really? How'd she know?"

"I don't know. Probably just something on my face. Now, it's not like you're the first guy I've had feelings for. But you were the first client. Hell, most of my previous clients were at least fifty. And for the first time in my life I didn't know what to do." Cassandra folded her arms over the back of the sofa and rested her chin there. "I mean, it's my job to assess any given situation and all its details and understand how to best serve my employer. I very rarely find myself in a position where I don't know what to do. And any time I've had a boyfriend it was easy to separate my work from my personal life."

Then Cassandra's sky blue eyes rotated over to me, a dancing flame in her irises reflecting the morning light. "But then there was you. And then separating my work and personal lives didn't quite seem so simple anymore. I'd never felt so unsure of how to act. And my mom recognized it right away."

I thought back over my own mother watching me like a hawk, seemingly always aware of my mood no matter how hard I tried to hide it. "So how'd she get you through it?" I asked.

"Well first, we got some mimosas and then settled onto a very comfortable couch. I don't know if you knew this, but while your father's will left everything to you, he didn't leave EVERYTHING to you. That house I grew up in? Mr. Kendall gave it to my mom years ago. So that couch is the same couch I remember from being a teenager. And getting out of the city just does so much for clearing your head."

It sounded like a great idea. I mean, I loved Manhattan. But after just a week of hiding out inside my apartment, I could understand out getting away from the hustle and bustle would be very good for the soul.

"Anyways," Cassandra continued. "My mom told me, for the first time, the real story of her and Jonathan Kendall."

At this point, she had my full attention. I set my own mug down on the coffee table. "The REAL story?"

"You see, she and I aren't so different. My mom started falling in love with Jonathan Kendall, too." And as Cassandra started to get into her story, she sat up straighter and looked me in the eye with a strange expression. "Years ago, when I was just a little girl, she went through the same confusion I did. How do you act around a man you want to be with emotionally and not just professionally? Do you give in and become a girlfriend and quit your job? Do you tarnish the reputation of the Agency that got you there? And what if things don't work out? A personal assistant has access to everything. And it's a very big risk for the client."

Then she flashed me a questioning glance. "And what if he isn't really in love with you?"

Before I could react to her unspoken question, she held up a hand. "Don't say anything, Jonathan. I know you had feelings for me, maybe even still do. But the fact is, guys like you aren't like other men."

"What do you mean?"

She looked at the floor and smiled. "My mom is a wise woman." And then Cassandra looked back up at me. "Guys, in general, are born narcissistic chauvinists who think more with their dicks than their brains."

"Hey!"

"But... the real world forces them into more 'socially acceptable' behaviors. For example, a tall, beautiful blonde with big tits walks by and the first thing that enters your head..."

I followed along. "... is to wonder what she looks like naked."

"Precisely. Now, the ordinary guy won't actually act on this impulse. Walking up and asking the woman to strip so you can see her tits usually will not lead to sex. No, instead, a guy would need to engage a woman personally or intellectually or humorously. Eventually, he may begin a romantic relationship with a woman and then most of his time is taken up with making his own living and being something of a provider and planning for his future. And the next time he's standing with his girlfriend or wife and a beautiful blonde with big tits walks by..."

I smiled, knowing the joke. "He's got to pretend he didn't see her."

"Exactly!" Cassandra laughed. Not a girlish giggle meant to be appealing sexy, but a full-bellied chuckle that belied how at ease she felt. "You're good at this."

"So what's your point?"

"My mom's point. But the point is that men like you, men like Jonathan Kendall, have complete and total financial security. No worries about mortgages. No worries about college tuition. No worries about the day to day needs of staying alive. True, often they have hopes and worries about making another million or buying the Yankees, but not the nitty-gritty stuff about making a simple life for themselves. And when that happens, men like you are no longer bound by the basic social rules."

She reached out and held my hand in hers. "Jonathan, how many times have you had sex since you inherited billions?"

I blushed immediately, "Uh, well..." I couldn't count it. I'd lost track. But I began to attempt the math in my head.

"Let me guess. You're just calculating, what 5 cumloads a day for the last X number of weeks?" She squeezed my hand and got my attention focused. "Now how many times did you have sex in the two weeks before inheriting billions?"

Now my blush was a deep red. "Not nearly as much."

"Uh, huh. Well, part of that is money bringing people like Kaitlyn into your life and making girls like Taylor a little more attentive than usual. But another part is that you've almost got nothing better to do than get laid. No more worrying about your next promotion. No more worrying about your mortgage. No more time wasted hoping to meet Mrs. Right so that you can get a steady source of pussy. Fact is, you can get pussy anytime you want."

"You're not making my character sound very flattering."

She laughed again. "Oh, it's not as negative as you think. Anyways, I've gotten off the topic. So what my mom was telling me was how she was trying to separate her feelings for Mr. Kendall from her professional life. And just like you and me, it created a wall of awkward tension between them. She couldn't function properly around him."

Cassandra smiled at me, as if to announce her revelation. "So she found a way to make the wall go away. And the rest, they say, was happily ever after. Or, at least until he died."

She got sad for just a moment, but it passed and then my Cassandra was back. "It took a while for me to really understand."

"I don't blame you," I retorted. "That was your revelation? How'd you make the wall go away? While I think you've succeeded, I don't quite get it."

"It's easy. I still love you." And the corners of Cassandra's lips crept up into the sweetest little expression.

But now I was more confused. Especially after I'd spent days falling OUT of love with her and accepting that we'd never be more than friends (er, coworkers?) with benefits. "Wait, still love me? I thought you were separating that part of you away?"

"That's just the point. It can't be separated without causing the tension. The harder I tried to shut down my emotions the stronger the wall went up between us. And neither of us could have lasted long working together like that. My mom told me to just accept it. Accept you. Accept my feelings. Accept that I'd never be a wife to you in the traditional sense. Because men like you don't need wives."

Cassandra cocked her head as her eyes lit up once again. "Ordinary guys want a wife for two reasons: to have a regular source for sex and for someone to take care of them. Rich guys already have those needs met. Why do you think so many of them end up with trophy wives instead of true partners in their life?"

I leaned forward, bracing my elbows on my knees as I thought about whether or not I'd really changed that much since financial worries no longer became an issue.

Cassandra answered for me. "You clearly don't have any problems getting laid on a regular basis. Even if Kaitlyn and her friend leave, there will always be gold- diggers coming to find you. For the basic feeding and housekeeping, you've already hired Dorothy. And for someone to watch over you, that's what I'm here for."

She leaned in and puckered her lips to kiss me. "And Jonathan, I know I'm pretty but I'm not a trophy. And I don't want to be."

I gave her a short peck on the lips and then looked into her eyes. "I don't want you to be a trophy either. You're too smart for that."

"So here was the advice my mother gave me: Love him with all your heart and look after him the best you can. And don't get jealous of the other women. Girls will come and go. He'll flirt and he'll enjoy himself. If you try to marry him he'll trade you in for a younger model in a few years."

It was a cynical way of looking at things, but a pragmatic approach. I personally knew a few dozen men who'd divorced and then married a twenty-something trophy.

And then Cassandra's voice was back. "Love him, but not like a wife. Because you will be more important and more special to him than a wife. And as the decades pass by, you will be the one by his side, supporting him and protecting the family. And twenty years from now he will still come to your bed for comfort while yesterday's young slut will not even be remembered."

"So you love me?"

"Yes."

"Even though we barely know each other?"

"I can't explain it. And it's different from being 'in love'. My mother loved your father and I loved him in a way, too. And I see so much of him in you. You're a good man, Jonathan. Now I don't fully know yet if I'll be 'in love' with you decades into the future. How can anyone really know that after only a few weeks. But I'll be loyal and I'll be here with you for as long as you'll have me. And as the years go by, eventually we'll be 'family'."

***

In the evening I found myself half-naked and necking with Cassandra in my bed. Our kisses were unhurried and yet more passionate than the most aggressive French tonguing. A sudden thought came to me and I slipped out of bed while Cassandra coolly observed what I was up to.

In the afternoon, I'd had a slide lock installed onto the trap door in the closet. It was just a simple bolt and I slid it home.

Cassandra's voice came quickly. "No, Jonathan. Unlock it."

I turned my head in mild confusion. "Why? I just want to be with you tonight."

"It doesn't work that way." Her smile was pure but tempered. "We cannot be a couple. I don't get to have you all to myself. Now come back here. If the girls come tonight then they come. But we shouldn't shut them out. At least not tonight."

So after hesitating for another ten seconds, I unbolted the lock and then crawled back into bed. Maybe she was right. But for the time we had alone, I wanted all my attention and affection to only be for this beautiful, intelligent woman who deserved so much more.

***

***MONDAY***

Kaitlyn surprised me in the morning and she mounted my cock and started riding me before Cassandra even woke up.

When Cassandra did awake she just smiled at Kaitlyn and closed her eyes once again, casually ignoring the light bouncing of the mattress. I guess it turned out to be a good thing that I didn't lock the trap door.

But after plugging Kaitlyn's womb full of my sperm, I puttered around my room getting ready to leave the apartment for the first time in over a week. Today was the day Nicole's mother went into surgery.

Cassandra, per usual, made all the arrangements for us. The donation was held in secrecy and no one in the media knew about it. And we'd be traveling by helicopter direct from the building rooftop to Hartford Hospital's helipad, so there were minimal concerns about stalkerazzi.

After a hearty breakfast, she and I boarded the chopper and took off for the short flight northeast. She made no mention of my morning romp with Kaitlyn, and I didn't bring it up either. It didn't matter. We simply had our comfortable conversation and chatted away. I enjoyed what pleasantness we had. After all, a an experimental cancer surgery wasn't likely to be very fun.

***

We arrived without incident and soon I walked into the O.R. waiting lounge, followed by Cassandra in full professional mode with Bluetooth earpiece and tablet PC in hand.

Nicole didn't have a lot of family nearby, but those who did live close showed up: Nicole's younger sister, her grandparents on her mother's side, and two sets of cousin families were present. Her mother was already in pre-surgery prep.

Her absent father, the one who'd walked out on them when the children were young, was not present. Nor was anyone from his side of the family. And so Nicole had no parent left to comfort her in these moments.

Nicole was already rather emotional before I walked in, and after exclaiming "John!" she stepped towards me and then stopped in her tracks, looking to be on the verge of tears. Between the state of her mother and the awkwardness of my reappearance, I could only imagine the riot of feelings bombarding her brain.

On the other hand, her younger sister seemed to be better in control of her emotions and walked right up to me to shake my hand. She looked a lot like Nicole, same cute face and soft hazel eyes, but was clearly still a teenager. "So are you Nicole's boyfriend?"