John Billionaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now my heart was coming alive once again.

With an unguarded face that expressed nothing but sugary innocence and total openness, Nicole nuzzled her nose against mine and pulled me on top of her body. My arms were planted on their elbows on either side of her, squeezing together to clutch my angel while she moved my hips for me until I was in position.

The bulbous head of my pecker could already feel the moist heat radiating from her, and as she leaned up to kiss me she picked up her crotch and thrust at me, beckoning me to do the same. I was only too happy to join with her, and the low moan escaping her throat as I parted her folds was one of the sweetest sounds I'd ever heard.

I paused for a long moment once I was fully ensheathed inside of her, Nicole's thighs pressing against my sides and she gave a little wriggle of her hips playfully. I spent a few minutes just enjoying the sensation of being buried inside this beautiful woman while our tongues took over the action of penetration and retreat.

But then her lower body twitched, and the feeling it caused felt so good she had to twitch again. And then I was moving, increasing the pleasurable rubbing because it felt so good and we had to keep doing it.

Eventually, I was gliding in and out of her at a steady, but unhurried, pace. We were passionately making love for the pure joy of pleasing each other. And when I blinked I found moisture in my eyes, deliriously happy at reconnecting with a lost paramour.

"Nicole... I..."

Her eyes glittered, half hoping for a particular completion to my sentence and half dreading it at the same time. And I realized using the L-word and then having my public status rise up as an issue once again could ruin the moment.

"...I missed you," I finished.

"Me, too. I regretted it every single day. But I'm here now."

And then she pulled my head down for another kiss. Our hips were moving again, crashing against one another as the ecstasy built in both of us and the sweat began to flow as we sped up.

Our lips barely left each other's faces, much as we'd remained liplocked for most of the past hour it seemed. But lower down my chest was grinding against her breasts and my cock was sawing in and out of her pussy at a high rate.

We were both out of breath, and yet still moaning and whimpering and losing even more oxygen. But it felt so good to kiss her I couldn't stop. And then her whimpers turned into a chanting, "Ohh... oh, oh, oh..."

I grinned with my face still mashed against hers as I sensed her impending climax. And so I hoisted up my torso and dipped my lips to her neck, suckling the tender skin before moving down to gently nip at her engorged nipples. Meanwhile, my dick took on a life of its own as it pistoned through her wet gash rapidly, carving out every nerve and occasionally gliding against the underside of her clit.

And then Nicole was cumming, her eyes wide open and staring right at me in a panicked disorientation of what was happening to her body. And as her body spasmed and shuddered beneath me, her mouth opened in that wide 'O' as she gasped, no noise coming out but a strangled grunt.

I leaned down and kissed her open mouth wetly amidst her climax, and her arms flailed against the mattress almost out of control, until finally it subsided and her body sagged back down.

She panted and grinned like an insane girl before grabbing my head and pecking my face to death. And her inner pussy muscles clamped down onto me as she began bucking her hips up to meet my every thrust. "Fuck me, John! Fuck me!" she cried.

And I was responding to her. We became a violent mess of uncoordinated thrusting as she worked harder and harder to bring me off. I could feel her abs tensing and undulating as she slammed her lighter body up into me, her legs crossed behind my ass and her hands gripping my shoulders to try and pull herself up and off the bed to slam her pussy against my crotch.

And after a minute of riotous fucking I finally bodyslammed her down against the mattress and unloaded a gallon of cum into her body. Nicole started giggling immediately, a pleasant sound drowned out by my loud grunting as I pumped wave after wave of spunk to splatter against Nicole's inner walls. And just when I thought the last shot had been spent, my hips twitched and another glob spurted out of me.

Nicole finally managed to control her giggling to exclaim, "I can feel it... I can't believe I can feel you cumming in me. I always wondered what this was like."

My eyes flew open as realization dawned. I'd gotten so used to protected women and bareback fucking that I'd forgotten Nicole wasn't on the pill! She'd made me pull out last time. "Oh, damn. Nicole! I'm sorry, I forgot-"

"Shh...," she soothed. "Relax. I got on the pill right after I, well, broke up with you. I figured it was time, even if I never saw you again."

I was panting again, but this time out of relief more than tiredness from the sex. And grinning like an idiot, I asked, "Does that mean I can cum in you again tonight?"

"After that orgasm you just gave me, you'd better!" And then she kissed me again. And all was right in the world.

***

***TUESDAY***

I awoke alone in bed, not the most pleasant of situations to be in. I tried blinked away the morning sunlight, and with only one eye open I reached out and touched the empty pillow beside my head.

Nicole still had work in the morning, so after our second round of lovemaking I'd called down to have a car take her home. Besides, even though my building was secure, it was less likely there were paparazzi hanging around her place at the late hour.

And I was just getting up when the intercom buzzed. I reached out and hit the button on the nightstand and Edward's voice came through. "Miss Reynolds to see you, sir."

Kaitlyn? What was she doing at the front door? "Uh, send her in."

A minute later, I was still in my bedclothes and sitting on the edge of my mattress when Kaitlyn came through the double doors, dressed casually for the weekday in slacks and a pastel green blouse. Edward was escorting her, and before he turned around I caught his attention and asked, "Can you have Dorothy get us some coffee and croissants?"

"Right away, sir."

And then I was alone with the eighteen-year-old, slightly annoyed looking girl, who folded her arms across her chest and glared at me. Her first words were tersely clipped. "I see you locked the door." Clearly she was referring to our clandestine hatch.

"Oh, that's why you came to the front door."

Her only reaction was a typical teenager 'no, shit' expression.

"Yeah, well, I had company."

"I know. I could hear her moaning last night."

"Does the sound carry that well?"

She rolled her eyes. "Well, no, not into my bedroom. But I was coming up the ladder and from just on the other side of the trap door, yeah, I can hear it. So who was she? You wouldn't have locked the door if it was just Cassandra."

"No, it wasn't Cassandra." I was turning over in my head how much to tell her. After all, I had no reason to believe Kaitlyn wouldn't also end up going to the media if given the right motivation. "But it was a girl I didn't exactly want knowing about my activities with you."

"Is that all they are to you? Activities? Something to pass the time while you're shut inside here like a hermit?" Kaitlyn stomped over to me. Despite her smaller size and youth, she could be quite intimidating when she wanted to be.

Again, answering 'yes' didn't sound prudent. "No! But Kaitlyn, let's be serious. Do you really want a monogamous relationship with me? All that crap your mom said about finding a husband and settling down and being a housewife. Do you really want to up and get married because your parents like the idea?"

"Well... not really. I'm young and I still like to party. But I just don't want to feel like I'm nothing but a fucktoy to you. Don't get me wrong, you are AMAZING in bed. But is that all I am?"

I felt weird having the tables turned. For years I'd been asking myself the same question about my relationship with Taylor. She didn't want to date me, she just wanted to fuck me. And for years I'd wanted to much more and she couldn't give it to me. So when faced with being her fuckbuddy or nothing, I'd chosen fuckbuddy. Maybe the decision was easier for a guy. Regular sex with a hot babe is hard to turn down. But it was still a willing acceptance to be used, in a way.

I reached out a hand to Kaitlyn, which she took and let me lead her until she was sitting next to me on the bed. I took a deep breath and readied myself for anything. "Kaitlyn, I don't love you. I really, really like the sex we're having. As amazing as you may think I am in bed, you are a dynamite lover yourself. And I could go on complimenting your body and your spirit and your lovemaking for hours. But I am really having a hard time seeing you as relationship material."

She didn't say anything, just waiting on me to finish.

"I know I'm not THAT much older than you, but I do feel the age gap. You're still a teenager and you want to have fun and party with your friends. I just want to stay inside right now and I haven't been to a nightclub in years. The fact is, dating me would probably cramp your style. Are you ready to be a trophy wife, shut in at home playing bridge?"

She snorted at that concept. And then after a pause and several glances around the room, she finally asked. "You're not falling in love with me?"

"No."

"You don't think you ever would?"

"No. Do you really want me to?"

Her eyebrows furrowed. She rolled that around her brain for a bit, clearly not sure of her answer. Then she cocked her head. "If given the chance to keep fucking me, would you?"

A predatory smile came across my face as I re-evaluated her tight, sexy body. "Absolutely."

Kaitlyn looked away from me for a minute, and I caught the slight moisture in her vermillion eyes flashing against the sunlight. And when she'd composed herself, she turned back to me. "So let me get this straight, for whatever reason, you don't see me as wife material. But I'm still good mistress material?"

I turned that over in my head. "Well... yeah."

And with a smile, it looked like Kaitlyn had made the same decision I had once made many years ago with Taylor. She leaned up and kissed me gently, and then pulled just a half inch away while still looking at my mouth. And then her brilliant green eyes flashed up to stare into mine. "I can live with that."

And then Kaitlyn rolled onto her back across the bed, stretching her legs out and placing her arms behind her head and reaching back towards my headboard. Then I saw the long handkerchief in her grasp. It was the same one Lindsay had used to bind Kaitlyn's wrists to the headboard when they'd shown up in their cheerleading outfits.

The teenaged blonde vixen was already panting as she kicked off her shoes and then fixed me with a grin. "Hurt me."

I was already shedding my clothes.

***

It was approaching evening as I reclined in my private lounge, watching the latest new release on Blu-Ray. Me, I couldn't really tell the difference between DVD and Blu-Ray, but it was the newest and the best. Therefore, I had to have it.

My phone buzzed and I almost jumped for joy when I saw the caller ID read: Nicole. Immediately I picked up my Bluetooth earpiece and breathlessly greeted her. "Hi!"

"Hi, John. How was your day?"

"Lonely without you." Well, while I was indeed missing the intimate closeness I had felt with Nicole the previous night, my day had not been entirely spent alone. Actually, Kaitlyn had not gone back to her place until around noon, and I'd reamed her out so hard that she'd been unable to walk straight when I was done with her. In the end, I had to help her just to make it down the ladder.

Not that I was about to tell this to Nicole.

"Look, I've been thinking about, well... us." There was a note of optimism in her voice that gave me a new hope.

"Good thoughts or bad thoughts?"

"Good thoughts, mostly." There was a long sigh on the other end of the line as if she were bracing herself. "I can't get you out of my head, John. I... I don't know if it's love or just an infatuation. But I was miserable without you. I don't want to be miserable anymore. So I find myself wanting to try dating you again."

"Me, too," I answered honestly.

"But... but the thought of my face showing up on TV again scares the heck out of me. And I don't know yet if you're like... 'The One'. And yet, the thought of never finding out scares me even more."

"I want to find out, too. But the last thing I want to do is make you feel uncomfortable. It helps at all, I've managed to keep away from the media for a while now and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure it stays that way. After all, there are plenty of things we can do together without going out on the town."

"John," there was a teasing warning in her voice now. "I'm not just going to hole up in your apartment and have wild, crazy monkey sex with you."

"Aww..." I whined in jest. "But you know that's not what I meant. I've got a private helipad and we can arrange things to avoid the stalkerazzi. It may not be downtown Manhattan but we'll find somewhere to go together. Want to go to Fiji tomorrow?"

"John!"

"Hey, you told me I can't play the 'ordinary guy' anymore. Might as well enjoy it!"

"I don't know about Fiji. But I'll tell you what. Come get me Friday night, after work. And then my entire weekend is yours. Just as long as you promise to get me home in time for work the next week."

"It's a date."

I could actually see her grin through the phone. "Pick me up at eight."

***

I was feeling giddy with happiness for the next hour after my conversation with Nicole. At last, it finally felt like the big mess in my life was finally resetting itself. The Kaitlyn situation had seemingly settled into a mutual understanding. Cassandra and I had made peace between our attraction to one another and our professional relationship. And Nicole was coming back into my life.

That left only one loose end. It was almost poetic that my phone rang again that evening and the caller ID read: Taylor.

Of course, I was still thinking pleasantly happy thoughts about Nicole and our sweet, tender budding romance. The last thing I wanted to do was deal with the Taylor situation. One day soon, but not today. So I hit END and then settled back into my sofa, watching the sunset over Central Park and reminiscing about enjoying this same view with Nicole just last night.

Less than a minute later, the intercom buzzed and automatically I thumbed it. Edward's voice came through, "Miss Brynn is here to see you, sir."

Taylor? "She's here?"

"Yes, sir."

I guess today WOULD be the day. "Send her in."

Edward escorted Taylor through the door to my private lounge, and then silently left. I stood from my position while the two of us just stared at each other for a long moment. Her eyes were a stormy blue half-hidden by her long bangs. And she'd gotten a recent haircut that cropped her boy's cut even tighter to her head. With the dangling earrings and sleek, modern clothing, Taylor was devastatingly attractive and butchy intimidating at the same time. I wasn't sure how to read her expression.

But soon I didn't have to guess. While I was still standing and waiting, she took two quick steps forward and before I could react, she lashed out and landed a vicious slap across my left cheek, the impact enough to rotate my head back.

"Owww!" I yelled, comically delayed by two full seconds. And then I was rubbing my jaw as I brought my gaze back to hers.

She was seething, Taylor's infamous temper coming to the fore as her teeth gritted. "You ignored me for TEN DAYS!" she yelled. "We've been fucking for seven years and we knew all each other's secrets and you ignore one of your best friends for TEN DAYS! You can't even be bothered to pick up the FUCKING PHONE!"

The old me would have cowered a bit and tried to calm my friend down. The old me was sensitive and accommodating. The new me was in charge and didn't need to put up with this shit. So when she raised her arm to slap me again I reached up and grabbed her wrist. Taylor tried to hit me with her other hand and I grabbed that wrist as well. And using my superior strength I manhandled her down until she was sitting on the couch.

The rage boiled in me, ten day's worth of bitter anger coming up to the surface all at once. "You betrayed me," I said coldly. "Why the hell should I pick up the phone?"

"I made a mistake," she defensively retorted while wriggling to free her skinny wrists from my grip. And then all at once she stopped struggling, the fight gone completely out of her. She seemed to panting not from arousal, but from sheer exhaustion. Only now did I see how gaunt she'd truly become and the hollowness in her eye sockets. The girl was stressed beyond belief and her energy was already sapped. Her head fell towards her chest and the tears welled up in her eyes. "I'm so sorry."

Still holding her wrists, I sat down beside her. The gentle person in me wanted to hug her and tell her it was okay. But it wasn't okay. I wasn't satisfied yet. "Why'd you do it?"

Sniffling, Taylor looked off outside the windows, not really seeing anything. "At the time, I didn't see the harm. It all started off so simply."

"Informing the stalkerazzi where I am without telling me is not simple," I spat out. My teeth were grinding. Her arms were already limp, but still I didn't free her. She didn't seem to notice or mind, anyways.

"Not that. When the story broke, another model asked me if I was your boyfriend. She'd seen us around town on a few occasions. After fucking around for years I didn't think it was a big leap to refer to you that way. And so when everyone else at the agency asked me, I said sure, I was your girlfriend. At the very least, we'd been seeing each other off and on for years, not even including college. And as word spread my name was getting around town. I could feel the doors of opportunity opening for me. And fame in this town rarely lasts more than fifteen seconds. Simple, right?"

"If that was all there was to it, I never would have really minded. But it didn't end there."

"No, it didn't." The tears were streaking down Taylor's eyes, smearing her makeup. Planting her elbows in her lap, she leaned in and pressed her forehead against her palms. I still didn't let go for some reason and as her hands tilted towards me, so did Taylor's torso until she was resting against my side, her head on my shoulder. "You didn't call me for days. Your phone was off while you were playing hide and seek with the media. And when I finally got a hold of you, my publicist George happened to be standing right next to me."

"And he asked where you were going."

"I told him I was going to lunch with you. And this is not excuse. I accept my fault in this. But he's the one who suggested that a few photographs of us out together would cement the whole 'Jonathan Kwong's girlfriend' title and get me some free exposure. I never thought it would hurt anyone!"

"You mean you never thought it would hurt you."

"Or you!" she insisted as her eyes flared. "You have to know I would never hurt you intentionally. Besides, you were a big name around town. I figured the media would get photos of you eventually. The paparazzi always get to you eventually. Might as well have me standing next to you when it happens."

"Only the one time might even have been acceptable." I said bitterly, knowing it didn't stop at only one time.

"Once you do it the first time, the second doesn't seem so bad. Or the third." And then her expression shifted as her gaze turned inward, a little smile coming to her face. "But then you came to me in Paris and I found something with you I wasn't expecting."