Kylie & Dannii Minogue: Love, Lust and Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

And break it did. As Kylie imagined her dark, foxy younger sibling sucking at her clit and fingering her expertly, Kylie own matching ministrations made that huge wave break. With a deafening scream of pleasure that Kylie was sure would wake the neighbours, Kylie's shattering orgasm hit her like a freight train, her hips jerking and pressing forwards against the showerhead she pressed to her rock hard clit, her juicy pussy clamping and squeezing hard at her impaling fingers, milking them naturally though she was nothing to draw from them. Her back arched tightly, eyes screwing tightly shut, her nipples so hard she thought she might scratch the tiles if she bumped them. Kylie's scream dissipated and turned to a long drawn out squeal with her renewed breath as she continued to work vigorously at herself, the water pounding her clitoris as she ground against it before she quickly drew her fingers out of herself and pulled the head away, giving herself a brisk rub with the slick digits for a moment as she gave one last growl of pleasure with a tense, then slumped back against the cold tiles with a sigh of relief and satisfaction.

Breathing heavily, her chest and perky breasts heaving, Kylie fumbled up above her and reattached the showerhead to the mounting, twisting the head to turn it off massage and then turning it so the jets sprayed over her gorgeous body, running down over her face and chest and down over her fingers that still idly stroked at her highly sensitive clit. She enjoyed that feeling, just carefully touching herself after she'd peaked, though it still got to a point and she was there now, so let her hand relax and hang loose with a little mumble of pleasure, smiling dreamily, having still not opened her eyes. Just standing under the warm spray, Kylie calmed down, the flush draining from her face and neck as she cooled off a bit, giving a little stretch before opening her eyes, blinking at the brightness. She realised it'd been a long time since she's got herself off using the showerhead, hell since she'd given herself such a feisty masturbation session. With a contented smile Kylie rinsed herself off and flicked the shower off, getting out and wrapping herself snugly in her large towel. Holding it round herself she reached up and quickly rubbed her wet hair, leaving it damp as she left the bathroom, flicking the light off before she went over the rest of herself with the towel to dry off as she walked back into her bedroom.

Kylie wrapped herself in it, under her arms and over her firm breasts, the large red towel going most of the way down her sexy legs because she was so small. Using a corner, Kylie reached up and rubbed her hair again, squeezing the water out of it, still feeling the lovely glow of her fantastic orgasm. Rubbing her hair for a moment longer, Kylie paused for thought, the contented smile fading from her cute lips before she sat down on the edge of the bed and realised what she'd just done. Despite everything she knew to be right and the fact that they'd straightened this out just minutes before, she'd just masturbated to thoughts of having lesbian sex with her younger sister, and very thoroughly enjoyed herself too. And worst of all the thoughts kept popping back into her mind, threatening to turn her on again. Kylie tried to justify to herself that it was just that she was single right now, she'd had a few drinks and there was no way she'd been going to sleep when she was that horny prior to her pleasurable shower. Now however she wasn't sure she was going to sleep either as she stood up and finished drying herself off, rubbing her hair briskly, far more than she should do, knowing she'd need to go and get styled the following day.

After drying off, Kylie hung her towel up and just enjoyed being naked for a moment before she picked up her black silk slip again, pulling it over her head and letting it slip down her perky body again, before quickly brushing her hair back with her fingers, feeling more than a little ashamed at what she'd done. Trying not to let it weigh on her soul, Kylie got back into bed, sliding down under the sheets before reaching out and flicking her light off again, just laying on her back in the darkness for a moment before rolling onto her side and closing her eyes. Despite what she'd thought, she fell asleep quickly, her climax having relaxed her like she needed so she could slide into sweet dreams.

Dannii was having similar problems. Well problems wasn't really the word, she wasn't attempting to sleep. From the moment her older sisters soft pout had touched her own she'd felt her nipples stiffen up a bit, just wishing that they could go further even though they just got this all sorted out and agreed it was wrong for them to feel for each other that way, and that they should be the close sisters that they were and nothing else. That did nothing to change the fact that Dannii was feeling hot, and once she started to feel turned on her mind got more active, just like with most other people, and it ran with the ideas that had turned her on in the first place. As her driver took her home, gliding through the quiet early morning streets, Dannii's mind started to run rampant with the idea of continuing on with Kylie right there and then, rather than walking away from it, pushing her back into her flat and slamming the door, Kylie just as eager as she was and leading her impatiently to her bedroom, where she spun Dannii round, pinned her down and straddled her to kiss her voraciously.

Dannii was snapped from her daydream by a message from her driver that she was home, before he got out and opened the door for her. She stepped out carefully, picking up her bag and smiling at him. Dannii leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek, thanking him for driving her and to have a good night. He offered the same to her, telling to sleep well with a smile and a nod before closing the door, just watching her nice ass for a moment as she walked into her expensive building, before getting back into his car and heading off since she was safely home. Dannii quickly got into the lift and up to her floor, trying not to seem in a rush in case anyone was around, though she was. Now feeling totally horny, she was eager to get into bed and take care of herself. Right now she didn't care in the slightest that it was thoughts of her own sister that had turned her on, she just knew she needed to get herself off and fast. It wouldn't take long with how she was feeling. After letting herself in, she quickly closed her door and locked it, walking to her bedroom and throwing her bag down, she turned and went to her bathroom. Finding her make-up remover, she took a few minutes to wipe her face clean and then brushed her teeth, seeing how much her nipples were protruding through her dress in her reflection.

Dannii gave a little shiver as she finished up, brushing her long, dark hair back and looking at herself in the mirror for a moment before turning and going out the door, tugging the cord to turn the light off and quickly nipping back into her bedroom. Wasting no time, Dannii pulled her dress down, tugging the straps down over her body till she gave it a push and it pooled at her feet over her high heels, which she'd not yet bothered to remove. Wearing no bra meant her large enhanced breasts, which Dannii was very proud of, were exposed to the fresh hair, making her shiver slightly at exposing herself, something she just loved to do sometimes. Standing with her little red dress round her feet, in just her little black thong and high heels, Dannii felt inherently sexy, giving a little arch of her back as she reached up to lightly brush her rock hard nipples, giving a little sigh of pleasure with a smile before she bent over and pushed her little black knickers down, the small piece of underwear quickly sliding down her smooth legs to join her dress and reveal her pussy, sporting a neat little patch of dark hair.

Dannii stepped out of her clothes and kicked her shoes off in one motion, stepping out to stand shorter, and totally naked, though she didn't stay still, quickly nipping over to her large comfy bed. Jumping excitedly onto the bed, she reached over to her bedside draw and yanked it open, reaching in to find just what she wanted. Her newest sex toy, another version of the Rampant Rabbit that she and countless other women enjoyed to the maximum, had apparently just got better. She hadn't tested that claim out yet, and now seemed like a perfect time. Pulling it out of the box, she held up the sizeable sex toy called the Thriller and flicked it on, feeling it buzz powerfully in her hand, making her chest give a nervous-excited surge, heart rate increasing a bit further. Studying it, she took in the soft rubber shaft, just over 6" long and covered in little soft rubber spikes, though they weren't sharp, leading down into the trademark bunny ears. She was more than ready for it, totally aroused and wet, just waiting to get down to it. Dannii flicked it off and shuffled down on the bed, resting her head comfortably on the pillows, hair flowing out over the bed around her neck and shoulders as she spread her legs open wide.

Lowering the toy to her dripping pussy, Dannii just teased the tip up her wet entrance, feeling the little rubber tips round the end of the toy stimulating her interestingly already. Pulling it up a little she rubbed it over her rock hard clit, making her hips push upwards as she gave a strained choke and then a guttural groan, her eyes squeezing shut hard and teeth clenching as the wave of pleasure gripped her, reminding her just how turned on she was. Wasting no more time, Dannii turned the shaft vibration on, the toy jumping to life in her hand as she turned it onto a low setting and then slowly pushed it into herself. It was a very unique and gratifying feeling, the little rubber points pressing into her soft walls as it slid up into her, just bumping her cervix as she let out a low moan of pleasure. She just held it there for a moment, deliberately squeezing it a few times with her strong pelvic muscles and enjoying the low vibrations from the shaft before she got on with doing herself, turning on the rotation function and turning the shaft vibration up, the ears just resting against her stiff clit, only moving slightly from the main buzz. Dannii squealed in pleasure as the bulbous head rotated within her, rubbing delightfully round her C spot, the little rubber nodules certainly making for a thrilling ride.

With a long, low groan she turned up the vibrations to the maximum, using her hand to thrust it slowly but powerfully into her, the rotating shaft moving up and down in her slick tunnel as her mind dived straight back into the hot, incestuous fantasy that had weakened her loins in the first place. Dannii got straight back into it where she, or rather they, her and Kylie, had been interrupted, which was Kylie straddling her hips and kissing her passionately. As she sped up her working of the toy a little more, her spare hand strayed to her nipples, her fingers lightly pinching and pulling at the large, stiff buds, imagining that it was her older sibling pulling and playing with them, but using her teeth as she kissed all down her voluptuous body. Dannii gave a groan and pushed her hips up, her pussy grasping the toy tightly, the motor straining for a moment as her contraction almost stopped the shaft within her. Her pussy was wetter than it'd been in a very long time as she started to pump it harder into her, twisting and rolling it a little to stimulate her G spot as well as her C spot.

As she toyed, she imagined Kylie tearing her little red dress off her, her knickers following suit before Kylie attached herself to her chest, licking and nipping at her large breasts, sucking on her nipples firmly as her hand ran down over Dannii's smooth stomach to her pussy. Just as she imagined Kylie teasing round the top of her lips for a moment before pushing two fingers straight onto her clit and rubbing her firmly, Dannii turned on the trademark Rabbit ear clit stimulator, immediately turning it up to full. It was the same as the way it worked on her older versions of the Rabbit and she knew it very well, and right now she needed it maxed out. Dannii gave a scream of pleasure, her body tightening and surging, on the brink of an orgasm immediately, the vibrating, rotating shaft within her pushing and pressing in all the right places with its little rubber spikes and the rabbit ears going like chuff on her rock hard clitoris, flicking at the engorged, juicy nub as the toy buzzed loudly. Dannii couldn't take any more now, ramming it into herself hard and using her spare hand to press the ears down on her clit hard.

With a loud scream of ecstasy, as she imagined it was Kylie holding her hips down and sucking her clit to finish her off, Dannii's orgasm hit her hard. Her legs squeezed shut uncontrollably, the toy pressing as deep into her as possible by her hand, just pushing her cervix open with its bulging tip as the large base pressed into her soft lips, inner ones just peaking out slightly as her body bucked powerful on the bed, her teeth biting hard into her soft lip as her scream turned to a long growl of pleasure, her eyes screwed up tightly, head pressed back into the pillow. She shock and trembled through her massive orgasm, which flowed into a couple of smaller ones before her body slumped, sweaty and exhausted but totally satisfied on the sheets. The buzzing from the noisy sex toy suddenly seemed painfully loud, which matched how painfully sensitive she was suddenly feeling, quickly fumbling to turn it off, sighing in relief at the silence as she let her arms flop at her sides. Just lying still, Dannii breathed heavily for a few moments to get herself calmed down before she lazily opened her eyes and then her legs, looking down to see the translucent purple toy protruding from her puffy pussy.

"You certainly did get better," she mumbled to the toy with a soft smile as she reached down for it. She took hold of it firmly and pulled it slowly out of her body, hearing soft wet noises as it slipped out of her dripping, sated pussy, just pulling her soft, deep pink inner lips out slightly as she extracted it from herself, seeing them hug the bulbous tip a moment before springing back as she pulled it clear, holding the glistening toy up with a smile. Dannii gave a stretch and then got up off her bed, walking to her bathroom again to rinse her new favourite toy off, drying it quickly before returning to her bedroom. She put it back in its box and dropped it in the draw as she noted the slight sweaty mark on top of the sheets left by her gorgeous body. As she looked at it, she thought over what she'd just done, which was toy herself to a stunning orgasm over thoughts of Kylie.

Giving a deep sigh, Dannii sat down naked on the edge of the bed and rested her head in her hands, her mind racing. How could she go on like this, feeling as she did for Kylie, which she knew was more than a little bisexual curiosity. Not being arrogant, she knew Kylie was feeling something for her that was similar but she couldn't gauge how much from Kylie's bashful approach to the subject. Dannii looked up at herself in the mirror, still slightly sweaty from her exertions, hair messed up and looking ‘rough n ready'. She looked into her own eyes, unaware that Kylie had done something similar to try and work out what to do with herself and her illicit feelings. Brushing her hair back from her face Dannii stood up and pulled the covers back, not thinking to put anything on, simply sliding into bed in the nude. She lay with the light on for a moment, just pondering over everything again, unable to let her mind rest as guilt filled her.

She took a breath and calmed down and said it was entirely normal, Kylie was a very sexy woman and lots of people had thoughts about their siblings. But she wasn't going to act on them and Kylie would never know about it, though she couldn't help but wonder in a moment of imagination whether Kylie had been thinking of her, and whether she'd let herself get…carried away as well. Controlling herself before she got wrongly turned on again, Dannii reached over and turned her light off. Settling down in the room, slightly lit from the windows, as usual the night brighter than most people thought, especially with all the lights in London. Unlike Kylie, she didn't fall right asleep despite taking care of herself, and lay awake in the darkness for quite a while before drifting off.

Next morning, Kylie woke dozily, the few drinks from the night before making her dehydrated so she struggled to open her eyes properly, blinking sleepily as she pulled herself up from under her soft sheets, brushing her blonde hair back from her face and looking over to the clock by her large bed. Her eyes widened a little more when she saw it reading 10.37am, indicating just how late she'd slept. Kylie just gave a little dismissive murmur and a smile as she lay back down again, pulling the covers round her snugly as she enjoyed the feeling of not having to get up. As she dozed comfortably, her phone buzzed on the nightstand, snapping her awake again as the vibration was accompanied by a series of chimes to indicate she had a message. Lazily she reached over for it, fumbling across the surface for her phone before grasping it and pulling it back to her, just under the edge of the covers. Flipping it open, she felt an excited and nervous rush to her heart as she saw it was from Dannii, clicking to open it.

"Morning sis. Are you out of bed yet? Dan xx," it said simply. It was nice to receive the usual morning message from Dannii again, since she'd missed it when their tensions had stopped them putting themselves forward in any manner towards each other. Pressing reply, she quickly clicked her response.

"Not yet Dan, guess I need some stimulation to get me going. Are you?" she replied, then realised what she'd rather heavily implied. Kylie lazily dropped the phone into the bed with her and settled back down to doze again as she waited to see how Dannii would respond.
Dannii, standing in her robe and rubbing at her hair with a towel stopped in her tracks as she read the message. It was rather forward, given how things were between them right now, even though they did giggle over dirty little jokes and such. Dannii put her phone down a minute and dried her long hair some more as she decided the best way to respond, and figured she'd play a little with it and see where it went, but not get carried away. She couldn't be doing with turning herself on this time of the morning and building any false hopes in herself that Kylie carried the same depth of feelings she was concerned she was.

"Well I just got out of the shower if that's any stimulation for you…" Dannii responded, clicking send and watching it do its little thing of mailing the message before putting her phone down and continuing to dry herself, looking for her hairdryer.

Kylie felt her mattress buzz from the message followed by the muffled chimes of her phone, which she reached down to find under the covers. She woke up again more as she flipped it open and clicked read, the new message springing open. Kylie's eyebrows rose as she widened her eyes at the message Dannii had sent her, reading it again to make sure she'd read it right. Kylie just held her phone for a moment as her mind tried to make a break for it with thoughts of her wet, sexy sibling towelling off, but she quickly reined it in and decided to try and settle things down.

"Yeah it is. Stimulating me into getting up and doing the same thing before I fall asleep again," Kylie replied, snapping her phone shut with a loud click of finality before she threw back her covers, giving a little near-shiver before stretching and stepping daintily out of bed. Walking to the kitchen she put the kettle on so she could make her usual morning tea, before walking back to her bedroom and peeling her black silky slip off quickly and casting it on the bed. Kylie grabbed her towelling robe, slipping it over her gorgeous nudity before walking towards the bathroom, grabbing a fresh towel from the cupboard as she passed. She put her towel ready in for her shower and then went back to the kitchen, where the kettle was just boiling and she could make her tea. After making it, she sauntered to the bathroom with it to take her shower…

Noj
Noj
741 Followers