Kylie & Dannii Minogue: Love, Lust and Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Glad you like them, yours are just so firm and perfect," she murmured in reply, giving Kylie a little extra squeeze before she made a daring move. She pulled back so Kylie slid from her neck and then leaned back down to lock lips with her once more, kissing her firmly and pushing her tongue into her mouth, Kylie a little surprised by the intensity but receiving it happily, and then made her move. Turning her firm rear on the sofa, Dannii twisted herself over onto her left hip and pushed her right leg over Kylie's, their soft denim rubbing together as Dannii pushed her right knee down between Kylie's legs. Kylie gave a slight mumble, a token protest as Dannii slid her leg between hers, squeezing a little as Dannii settled herself, straightening her left leg so she could lay close to Kylie as her right leg lay between Kylie's, who was now squeezing it firmly with her thighs.


"Mmm Kylie, put your leg over mine," Dannii breathed as she broke their kiss and softly kissed down Kylie's smooth jaw line towards her neck.

"But Dannii," Kylie breathed, fighting the sensual sensations as a slight wave of rational thinking swept through her.

"Do it," Dannii whispered hotly into her ear, making her quiver a little before Dannii kissed down her soft neck. Kylie took a breath and then lifted her right leg and twisted her hips over, allowing Dannii space to bend her right knee up under her thigh, which she eagerly did. They both mumbled slightly as they shifted, the noises of their bodies moving on the sofa seemingly deafeningly loud as the sisters settled together. Kylie was laying back rolled over to her right, Dannii's thighs underneath and between her own as she lay over her, her hands sliding down to Kylie's elegantly slim waist to just hold her gently as she kissed down her neck towards the top of her flushed chest. Dannii had already kicked her shoes off and used her bare toes to ease the high heels from Kylie's feet, Kylie loving the feel of her siblings smooth lower legs in the cut-offs sliding over her heels, before Dannii hooked her ankles behind Kylie's Achilles tendons and locked their smooth, denim legs together.

"You have powerful thighs," Kylie murmured with a mischievous smile as Dannii squeezed her right leg with them.

"You'll don't know the half of it," Dannii murmured with a smirk Kylie could feel, moving back up and looking directly into Kylie's eyes before kissing her softly again, her hands moving back to Kylie's perky breasts, fingers just teasing along the underwires at the front and onto the soft, warm skin. Kylie's hands just pulled at Dannii's tight tube top, pulling it up on her breasts, making Dannii pull back and look down to see what she was doing. Kylie pulled it up so that she had little cleavage but the top no longer touched her body beneath them, instead exposing the bottoms of her large breasts, which Kylie's fingers immediately stroked, making Dannii almost purr since it was so rarely focussed upon, rubbing herself on Kylie's thigh.

"Lower," Kylie whispered softly, her eyes flitting away from Dannii to the side as she blushed a little. Dannii stopped dead, her fingers stopping on the swell of Kylie's perky boobs, feeling her chest rising and falling rapidly with her breathing, a sheen of sweat on her smooth skin.


"You sure…?" Dannii said, reaching up to turn Kylie's head back so she looked her in the eye, her fingers then moving to brush an errant strand of blonde hair back from her face.

"Go on," Kylie said quietly with no hesitation, wiggling a little underneath Dannii, who gave a smile and leaned down to kiss her again. As they locked lips once more, which just felt so right and comfortable now, Dannii's right hand slid down over Kylie's toned body, fingers just dancing over the smooth body and tummy down to Kylie's bellybutton. She circled it and felt Kylie shift under her a little, squeezing her leg with her thighs before she continued down to the low waistband of the tight jeans, her fingers bumping the belt buckle. Dannii just dragged her fingers along Kylie's abdomen above the waist of her jeans, feeling her wiggle a little underneath her before she bent her hand and pushed her fingers underneath the edge of the denim, and the soft, warm lace of Kylie's sexy knickers at the same time, Dannii feeling a rush at the sensation of her sister's underwear sliding over her fingers as she felt the slight bulge as she pushed down towards Kylie's silky mound.

Her fun was short lived though as Kylie went stiff as a board, very quickly grabbing Dannii's wrist and mumbling in protest through their kiss, her eyes springing open. They'd already gone too far as it was. Letting Dannii feel her through her jeans was one thing, through her knickers was very borderline and to let her feel skin to skin was a big no-no, at least right now.

"But you said…" Dannii trailed off, looking perplexedly at Kylie's stoppage of her attempted ministrations as she steadily ground her own crotch on her sister's leg. Kylie didn't say a word, simply pulling her younger siblings eager hand back out of her jeans and lifting it up over them, then bringing it down right on top of her crotch. Dannii looked down as the stiff area of denim pressed into her little hand, then back up at Kylie, who looked foxily at her from under her eyebrows. Dannii just gave a little smile and pressed, slightly rubbing the stiff fly of the jeans into Kylie's pussy through her lacy knickers, making her give a little moan and shudder that made Dannii's heart pound. Kylie leaned up and kissed her hard, Dannii returning it with vigour as her hand got to work rhythmically, just pressing into Kylie's hot pussy through the denim, doing her best to stimulate Kylie's clit as best she could figure. Given Kylie was wriggling a little and breathing kinda heavy she figured she'd got something right, which helped spur her on to continue humping firmly on Kylie's thigh. Their tongues did battle with one another, Kylie fairly jamming hers down Dannii's throat as hard as she could in her arousal.

They broke for breath, Kylie lightly biting Dannii's bottom lip with her teeth and lightly tugging at it, pulling it out slightly as Dannii breathed hotly over her nose. Kylie's hands climbed up to Dannii's breasts again, quickly brushing her large, prominent nipples through the tube top before sliding up and under again, just brushing the undersides of Dannii's large breasts again before she boldly slid her hands straight up underneath the top and onto her sisters bare breasts, stretching the top out over her hands as she firmly groped the hot brunette, making her arch her back and give a slight grunt, Dannii rolling her hips in response to stimulate herself a little more. Kylie was fully aware of what her sister was doing on her leg but didn't stop her, loving the feeling of Dannii's strong thighs gripping her leg as she ground her own crotch against her, loving the sensations of stiff denim and soft body.

Dannii didn't complain at Kylie being allowed to touch her naked body when she wasn't allowed to touch Kylie's, simply enjoying the moment as they kissed again, a little softer, their tongues entwining like never before, a way neither girl had ever been kissed it felt so good, their tongues and lips alive from the kiss alone. Wrapped up on the sofa their hearts raced, feeling as if the other was playing them like a musical instrument as they frolicked, Kylie's hands vigorously fondling and stroking Dannii's enhanced breasts as Dannii in return rubbed her crotch through her tight jeans and just held her bare waist through her open linen shirt, loving the curve of her delectable figure.

Dannii gave a slightly firmer rub and felt her sister tense up, on the brink of an orgasm and she knew it. She herself was right there too from her grinding and the sheer heat of what they were doing. Dannii couldn't take any more and grabbed Kylie's right hand with her spare left hand, continuing to rub Kylie fast with her right. Yanking Kylie's slender left hand from her breast, she pulled away from her sister and sat more upright, and without a word pulled Kylie's hand forward and shoved it down her stomach, pushing it down her jeans inside her knickers and onto her puffy pussy. Kylie gave a gasp at the sudden act but didn't try and stop it, quite the opposite. Her fingers firmly rubbed the engorged lips of Dannii's wet pussy through the soft hair as her middle finger quickly found her clit, going to work skilfully without a thought. Dannii let out a moan as she humped her hips against her sisters hand, doubling her own efforts on Kylie, who was groaning with every rub, pushing her hips up from the sofa to meet them.

Kylie pulled her other hand out from Dannii's top and sat up more, grasping Dannii's waist to support them, which sprung the little boob tube up over her large breasts, leaving them hanging free in front of Kylie as Dannii almost sat on her knee. Simply unable to resist, Kylie leaned forward and latched onto Dannii's stiff right nipple, sucking firmly and lightly nipping it with her teeth, attacking the spongy, tightened nub with her tongue as Dannii humped against her hand and rubbed her own pussy hard, which was at its peak now. Within a few seconds Kylie's gates opened, her body tensing up, then giving a spasm which sent her fingers into overdrive on Dannii's sweet snatch as she threw her head back against the cushions, letting out a scream of ecstasy as her orgasm broke over her like a tidal wave, every nerve ending and sense buzzing, her clit throbbing with her heartbeat as she surfed the pleasure wave, gasping raggedly and arching her back as her soul melted with the intensity, feeling her sister give a jolt and a shudder as she gave one last spine popping arch and then sagged back on the sofa, seeing stars and completely knocked for six.

Dannii watched as her older sister endured one of the most powerful orgasms of her entire life, and the nipple sucking and the very rapidly working fingers on her own dripping pussy were more then sufficient to finish off her horny body just seconds after Kylie. Grabbing Kylie's wrist tightly with one hand and her thigh with the other, Dannii used her sibling to support her as she bucked fiercely, thighs squeezing Kylie's as she shoved forward against Kylie's hand, leaking her hot juices over Kylie's soft fingers as she tightened up, throwing her head back, hair flying everywhere as she let out a piercing squeal of climax, gritting her teeth as it turned to a guttural growl, her face contorted in an expression of pure release as the rush raced through her little figure, her body suddenly turning almost painfully sensitive in the aftermath of the high, making her hips twitch and shake as she gasped uncontrollably for breath, sagging limp on Kylie's knee.

She had enough left in her to move her right hand to Kylie's hot waist and lean down to kiss her. Kylie lazily leaned into it, totally spaced out as her equally orgasmically-shattered sibling planted one on her, just softly kissing with minimal tongue before they broke with another gasp for air, Dannii slumping off onto her left shoulder, resting her head heavily on it, her long, soft hair hanging down all over Kylie's bare upper chest and arm, which was still resting on Dannii's waist somehow.


All that could be heard for a couple of minutes was the heavy breathing of the two sisters, still entangled and holding one another much as they had been right before their almost simultaneous climax, not wanting to face the reality of this little romp just yet, simply basking in their sweaty, relaxed post-orgasm afterglow with one another. Each of them could hear the gradually slowing gasps of breath in their left ear, Kylie letting her head loll over just a little so that her cheek rested against Dannii's, loving the smooth sensations of it as they recovered together, Dannii shifting a little on her leg, their legs just laying together now, neither of them squeezing the other, Dannii's feet no longer hooked round her own, just dangling daintily together over the floor and Kylie's discarded shoes.

After a minute more, Dannii released Kylie's wrist, allowing her to slip her damp hand out of Dannii's jeans, who sat up more on Kylie's leg as she wiped them off. Their gaze met for a moment before they both looked away awkwardly, both feeling very guilty as Dannii sat up fully and clumsily disentangled herself from her older sister, pulling her leg out from Kylie's and sitting down on the sofa next to her, reaching down to pull her tube top back over her exposed breasts as she shuffled away a little bit. Kylie hurriedly sat up and pulled her linen shirt closed, hastily buttoning it up with her shaking, sweaty fingers, pausing to wipe her hands on her jeans quickly to alleviate the problem before finishing doing her shirt up, not realising she'd done it up wrong. Quickly reaching down, Kylie fumbled for her heels, trying to put them on the wrong feet at first before quickly putting them on correctly and standing up.

"I uh….think I better go now," Kylie mumbled, unable to look at Dannii as she shifted uncomfortably.

"Yeah…might be best," Dannii replied quietly, her arms now folded across her chest, feeling very exhibited in her tight black tube top and trying to conceal herself, still painfully aware how much naked flesh was on display.

"I'll call you tomorrow," Kylie said softly, blushing quite badly now.

"Oh…ok," Dannii said, almost a little surprised that Kylie would even speak to her after what had just transpired. Kylie leaned down and grasped her handbag, then quickly turned to Dannii, sitting on the sofa just to her left. Dannii glanced up at her, then they quickly leaned together for a gentle kiss, their lips barely grazing each other and not a hint of tongue, just lingering a moment before Kylie broke away. Dannii looked down again, playing with a ring on her finger as Kylie picked up her bag and walked out the door, almost stumbling a little on her heels at first as her legs felt a little shaky. Kylie unlocked the door and stepped out, pulling it shut carefully and then walking down the corridor to the lifts, flashes of what had just gone on racing through her mind, realising what she'd just done with her little sister.

"Oh god…" Kylie breathed, leaning and resting her head on the wall for a moment as she waited for the lift doors to open. She shifted her hips a little uncomfortably, as her knickers were now absolutely soaked from her juices where she'd got so turned on, and of course Dannii grinding them into her. Kylie stepped into the lift and rode it down, walking outside and hailing a passing cab to take her back to her luxury home, where she needed a shower and some sleep.

Dannii simply stayed sat on her sofa, burying her head in her hands as a pang of guilt hit her, remembering the hot woman she'd just romped with was none other than her own sister and they'd just crossed a major line with each other. She couldn't deny how hot it'd been, and Kylie was as attractive now as she'd ever been to her but it simply couldn't work, they'd already gone way past the line of common sense and to continue was surely just digging themselves a hole they could never climb out of. Dannii let out a deep sigh, pushing her hair back from her face before she stood up and walked from her front room to her bathroom to take a quick shower, hoping it'd clear her head as well as cleanse her voluptuous body.

Sun streamed brightly through the frosted glass of Dannii's bathroom window as she stepped out of the shower, dripping water everywhere as she reached for her large white towel. She quickly wiped herself and then wrapped it round her lovely body under her arms and over her breasts, tucking it in before she grabbed a smaller one for her hair. Last nights shower had only been a very quick one. She'd needed to wash her hair, which she'd done now and was rubbing with the towel, and she'd also woken up painfully horny. What she'd done with Kylie the night before hadn't invaded her dreams, it had however come to mind the second she'd awoken, and although she knew it was wrong it hadn't stopped herself getting turned on. Unable to put it from her mind and needing a shower anyway, she'd figured she'd just take care of herself in there, which she'd started, but on getting half way through she'd stopped, feeling a pang of guilt about getting it on with her sister on the sofa the previous evening. Wrapping her head in the dry side of her hair towel, Dannii opened the window and sauntered back towards her bedroom, sitting down at her dressing table and reaching up to rub her hair when her phone rang. Dannii felt a rush of nerves hit her, her stomach lurching as her mobile buzzed on her bedside unit, vibrating across the surface. Standing up again, moisture still glistening on her chest she stepped over and picked it up, flipping it open and answering.

"Hello?" she said, her voice almost wavering as she spoke.

"Morning," Kylie said softly, after a pause that'd stopped Dannii's heart.

"Kylie….about last night…it's…I'm…" Dannii stuttered, attempting to apologise before Kylie shut her down.

"No Dannii, it's me that…I mean I was the one that…" Kylie faltered, unable to string words together about the illicit incident the previous evening that they'd shamefully enjoyed so thoroughly. There was a silence which seemed to last forever before Kylie broke it, moving on from the awkward attempted apologies, knowing full well both were to blame and deep down they didn't want to have to be sorry for it.

"Do you want to go out for dinner tomorrow night," Kylie finally blurted out, almost blushing at the other end of the phone. Dannii was a little stunned, not only that Kylie wasn't mad but also that she'd just invited her out on a date.

"Uhh…yeah sorry that'd be great!" Dannii quickly replied, hoping she didn't sound too eager. If she did Kylie didn't mention it, or perhaps she liked that, as she simply replied affirmatively and suggested a place, one of their favourite restaurants, which Dannii readily agreed too.

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow night around eight then?" Kylie finished with a more natural tone to her voice, her breathing slower and not hissing into phone so much now.

"Sounds good…Bye," Dannii said softly, unable to stop herself breaking into a smile. She knew she shouldn't, that this should just be a friendly dinner with her sister, but it was more than that. They both knew it was a date, they'd gone too far for this to just be a friendly dinner, but neither wanted to fully admit the feelings. Dannii couldn't think how to do it, admitting she felt that way about her sister to herself, let alone to Kylie as she pulled the towel from her head, getting to work drying it as she sat back down at her dresser. She worked at her hair as she pondered their date, how to approach it. Should she go with the flow and admit what she wanted and dress to impress, or play it a little more conservatively in case Kylie had cooled off since. She quickly chastised herself for such thoughts, but couldn't help realising that she should go and get herself waxed. Dannii told herself it was just on the very slim off-chance that her and Kylie got down and dirty, but knew really it was because she hoped they did and wanted to be perfect for her sibling as she picked up her hairdryer.

Later that day Dannii, dressed in comfy jeans and a vest top, sauntered into her waxers, going through the usual hellos and so forth before being told to go in and that her beautician would be in in a minute. There was no shyness about these sorts of things now, and Dannii simply stripped out of her clothes lay naked on the bed, just settling as her usual beautician joined her with a cheerful greeting.

"Afternoon Dannii, you're looking well. How's things?" she said, not the least bit concerned at the hot Aussie babe's nakedness, Dannii sporting a neat patch of hair.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers
1...45678...10