Kylie & Dannii Minogue: Love, Lust and Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Hey, they're good," Dannii said with a pleasant smile, unashamed of her nudity since this was just a normal thing.

"Good good," she said casually as she got to work, Dannii laying back and letting her get on, starting with her armpits. Dannii winced a bit as they were made smooth, but that wasn't anything too bad, fairly normal, something she'd got used to, she knew it was worth the results. Moving down to her legs her beautician got straight to work on them, methodically applying and peeling waxing strips off her to leave her legs strokably smooth as Dannii gave a couple of gasps. The pain of having hair torn out never fully subsided no matter how many times you did it.

"Now, what are we gonna do down here?" she asked, indicating Dannii's neatly trimmed pubic hair. She had a neatly trimmed bush, her bikini line well waxed and the rest kept neat so she could wear bikinis or low slung jeans.

"Completely smooth," Dannii said simply, glancing down at the beautician holding waxing strips at the ready.

"Ooh big date is it?" she said, as if reading Dannii's mind. Dannii blushed a little, turning her head away with a slight smile playing over her lips.

"Yeah…" she replied wistfully, shifting a little as the wax and strip was applied to her pussy.

"Really. Anybody famous?" her beautician probed, smoothing the strip on before giving a sharp yank that stalled the conversation as Dannii let out a squeal and then sharply inhaled through her teeth.

"Sorry about that," she said, dabbing at the bald strip up one side of Dannii's crotch.

"Haven't had it all waxed off in a while now, stings more than I remember," she said, her legs tensing as she tried to relax again.

"So, anyone famous?" the beautician continued, applying more wax and another strip.

"Yeah," Dannii said simply, bracing herself for another sharp yank that made her yelp loudly and left the other side of her pussy bald, the beautician dabbing at her again and then applying more wax to get the last strip of hair up the middle of her slit, pressing the strip onto her.

"And who is this special someone?" she asked, waiting a moment before yanking the strip and dark patch of hair off as well, Dannii wincing but holding in any noises this time bar a slight hiss. She paused to look down at her smooth pussy, the beautician just dabbing at her with the strip to collect a last few hairs so she was perfect.

"Well, I don't wanna jinx it," Dannii said coyly, giving a slightly shy smile before rolling over onto her hands and knees so that the back of her pussy and arse were accessible to get any remaining hairs.

"Ok then," the woman said with a smile, knowing she'd get no more from Dannii over this as she set about pressing and pulling a strip onto the sexy pop star from behind, having to admit Dannii did look extremely hot in that position, a sight most men, and some women, would kill for. Dannii cooed and twitched under her as she was made completely smooth, perfect for her date as the waxer dabbed at her pussy lips and just between her arse slightly, the motions turning her on ever so slightly.

"Right, all done," she announced, Dannii giving a little sigh, happy that it was over. She rolled over on the table and reached down, brushing her fingers over her completely bald quim, feeling a thrill at the sensual touch she could now feel.

"Perfect, thanks," she said, smiling to the beautician, who gave her a smile and nod as she binned the used strips and tidied up as Dannii stood up and found her knickers. She quickly slipped in the simple black cotton panties and found her bra, a comfy old black one to go with them and slid that on, doing it up and picking up her jeans.

"Think you're gonna get lucky tonight then?" the beautician teased, pausing and leaning against a counter and watching as Dannii pulled her jeans up, Dannii looking up with a smile as she buttoned them up.

"Tomorrow night, and I'll see, don't wanna get too hopeful," Dannii said with a smile as she tugged her vest top over her head, smoothing her hair out.

"Well good luck with that, you're ready for it now at least. I'm sure no man can resist you," she replied with a slight laugh.

"No man perhaps," Dannii murmured quietly, picking up her bag and leaving with a simple goodbye, heading out to the reception to pay before heading back into the pleasant afternoon sunshine, marvelling at how sexy her jeans felt rubbing against her bald pussy through her underwear as she headed to hail a taxi…

The next morning, Kylie stirred and rolled over, blinking at the bright sunlight filling her bedroom, then immediately felt a little quiver of excitement rush through her as she realised today was the day of her date with Dannii. She had other things to do before she could indulge herself in getting ready for her date, but it didn't stop her thinking about it. She gave a stretch and slipped out of her bed, heading to make herself a morning cup of tea to help get her day started. Unable to put thoughts of her sexy sibling from her mind, Kylie felt a flush of arousal spread through her, quickly scolding herself for thinking of Dannii that way. She reminded herself this was just a friendly dinner with her sister as she slid back into bed with her mug of tea, sipping the hot brew as she pondered over the day's events, meetings with producers and so forth to attend.

After enjoying her tea, Kylie got up and dressed, just a casual pair of black trousers and an orange tank top, before sitting down to fix her hair and apply light make-up to face the day with. Around 45 minutes later she was ready to face her day, sliding on her sunglasses and picking up her bag as she walked out the door, getting snapped by a barrage of photographers as soon as she stepped out of her building. Kylie paused to give them a couple of poses for their papers before stepping into her waiting car to be taken off to get on with her day. The day was long but productive, meetings with various producers, executives and so one, wanting her to take this direction or that style etc. It was all important stuff and she did pay attention, but at brief moments her thoughts wandered to Dannii and her concentration wavered, thinking of their date. When the meetings and discussions were finally over she made her way home, getting in around four in the afternoon, kicking her shoes off. She immediately took the time to just relax, making herself some tea and sitting down on her sofa for a good few minutes.

Glancing at the clock, it was going on towards five now and Kylie knew she had to get ready. She needed a bath before to be clean and tasty before their date and stood up, taking her mug back to the kitchen and rinsing it out before walking back towards her bedroom, she peeled the orange tank top over her head, reaching down to unbutton her trousers as she reached her room, casting the top aside and quickly pushing the black trousers down, leaving her in her black underwear. Kylie quickly unclasped her bra to free her perky breasts and tugged her knickers down with the other hand, feeling the cool air flow over her tight body. She dropped her underwear into her laundry basket and picked up her large towel, not bothering to cover herself, feeling quite naughty to walk to the bathroom naked even though this was her own place. She quickly got the taps running to fill the bath, setting the temperature just right and then opening a bottle of moisturising bath oils, adding a drizzle before finding her razor and shaving foam along with shampoos and conditioners as the bath filled.

Kylie removed her make up as the water reached the desired level, quickly turned the tap off as she binned her cotton wool. Hanging her towel up, Kylie's then stepped into the nice warm bath, giving a sigh of pleasure as the warm water enveloped her body, sitting down into the water and just enjoying it a moment before she let herself slide down. Being so small she barely had to bend her knees to sink under the water, soaking her hair before sitting back up, slicking her hair back and opening her shampoo, pouring some into her little hands and massaging it thoroughly into her now dark hair, working it through before taking a breath and sinking back down again. Kylie reached up and rubbed her hair to rinse the shampoo fully out before emerging again, slicking it back again before she grabbed her conditioner. Pouring out the thick conditioner, she got plenty and then spent a couple of minutes rubbing it into her hair, then left it to soak in, rinsing her hands before grasping her can of shaving foam. She gave it a shake, almost losing it from her wet hand before she squirted a good blob onto her hand, swelling up as she lifted her slender right leg from the water and rested it on the edge of the tub.

Kylie leaned forward and spread the foam all over her lower leg, all round it till it was covered before rinsing her hands and picking up her razor, flicking it in the water and then reaching down to her ankle. Slowly sliding up her leg she dragged the smooth, sharp blade over her leg, cleaning away the small amount of stubble she had since she kept herself smooth. Carefully she shaved her leg, smoothly stroking her multi-blade razor up her slender leg before reaching round and shaving over her calf muscle, making sure not to cut herself as she got every bit. Rinsing her razor off, Kylie then reached up to her thigh, just dragging it very gently over the wet skin to get anything there may be, since she wanted them to be perfect lest Dannii get between them. Satisfied with her right leg, Kylie lowered it back into the bath, the limb having gone quite cool out of the water so it was greeted with the lovely warmth again as it submerged.

Kylie carefully repeated the procedure for her left leg, carefully making herself lickably smooth, which she did consider for a moment, wondering if Dannii was into that sort of thing before telling herself off again, that this was not an attempt to get Dannii into her bed. It was just a friendly meal…that she was preparing for like a hot date. She gave a little sigh as she rinsed her left leg off, stroking both her limbs under water to make sure they were smooth, which they were, sensually so. She put her razor aside and reached out for the attached showerhead on her taps, turning them on again and taking a moment to run up the right temperature before turning on the head. Kylie tipped her head back and used it to thoroughly rinse the conditioner out of her hair, using her other hand to run through it and make sure it was all clear before she turned the taps off and refitted the showerhead to its holder. Kylie then looked down through the cloudy water to her pussy, which sported a neat landing strip of dark hair up her slit but was otherwise bald so she could wear little knickers and so on. Taking hold of the tub, she pulled herself up and sat on the wide edge, spreading her legs so she could access her sweet mound.

Kylie wasted no time lathering her pubic region with the shaving foam, covering her neat little strip and soft lips. Taking her razor again, she splashed it and then set to work, her first priority being to remove her landing strip. Unknown to herself it was exactly what Dannii had done, remove her normal style in favour of a completely shaven pussy. Kylie took her time and got to work, just using small strokes to remove the hair first since it clogged the razor immediately. Once that was done, she added a little more foam and then carefully used full, gentle drags of the razor up her pussy, being very careful not to nick herself with it as she removed the stubble on the soft entrance and bikini line. She felt a little tingle of excitement as she shaved herself completely bald for the first time in a year or so, loving the feeling of the razor sliding over her completely smooth lips. Just giving a check that she'd got every little bit with her fingers, she ran them over the smooth lips, finding a little bit she'd missed that she quickly remedied before splashing her razor off and then sliding herself back into the warm water.

Kylie reached down to just make sure she was rinsed off, rubbing her smooth lips and sending a tingle of pleasure through herself. Given the chill of sitting out of the water, the fact she'd shaved her pussy and the thoughts that this was for Dannii, Kylie was starting to feel a little turned on. Lying back in the water, Kylie turned the razor in her hand and grasped the head of it, turning the handle down and then sliding it down over her lower tummy to her pussy. She let out a little murmur of pleasure as she slid the smooth, ridged handle of the razor, with its raised rubber insert, through her soft lips over her clit, sending a rush of conflicting and merging sensations through her, making her prickle with arousal, feeling a little twinge to her nipples as they got a little hard. For a few moments she breathed lightly and just let the razor handle rub over her clit as she pushed it back and forth under its own weight over her precious nub, turning her on immensely and tempting her to go for it till she got herself off, but that was when she caught herself. Theremightbe plenty of time for that later. Hell, there would be. Either her and Dannii were gonna get lowdown and dirty, or they weren't and Kylie would be left alone with time to take care of herself then.

Kylie sighed and put the razor aside, hooking the plug with her toe before standing up, letting the water run off her a moment before stepping onto the mat and grabbing her towel, quickly wrapping herself in it and giving herself a quick rub down to dry off, rubbing her hair lightly too before grabbing a small towel from the rack and wrapping her head in it. Kylie quickly cleared up, putting away the shampoo and her shaving items before quickly rinsing her bath and then heading back to her bedroom, Walking in, she shed the towel in one smooth motion, shivering a little as the cool air hit her smooth, naked body, just pausing a moment before she picked up a bottle of moisturiser from her dressing table. She opened it and squeezed a good amount onto her hands, quickly sharing it between them, then set to work on her body, working her top half first, running down her arms, sides, paying a little more attention to her breasts than was absolutely necessary, over her smooth shoulders and sexily curved back as best should could.

Getting a bit more, she bent over to slide her slippery hands down each leg, loving how sexily smooth they felt as she rubbed the lotion into them, just taking it in for a minute before she straightened up, getting a little bit more and reaching back for her perfect arse, rubbing it into the firm cheeks and then moving her hands round her hips for her pussy, letting out a little gasp at the sensations of her fingers on her naked lips, massaging the cream thoroughly into the smooth area since it needed it to prevent any irritation from being shaved, though she knew it'd itch when it grew again. She didn't want anything like that upsetting her evening though, so moisturised plenty. Kylie rubbed the last bit of it out on her lower back, an area slightly missed and therefore dry, before turning to get her robe. Kylie caught sight of herself in her full-length mirror, stopping to take in her gorgeous nude form, eyeing her cleanly shaven pussy for a moment with a slight smile before she got her robe and slipped it on, tying it off as she wondered what Dannii would think should they get it on.

Sitting down at her dressing table, Kylie spent the better pair of the next hour sorting her hair out, just putting in light curls to it to give her a lovely bounce and hang loosely over the tops of her shoulders and round her beautiful face. Once that was finally sorted, she went to work on her make-up, choosing a nice deep red shade of lipstick for her full pout and plenty of mascara to enhance her eyelashes, coupled with the normal light brushing of powder on her face to give her a subtle, sexy look. Satisfied with herself, Kylie stood up and shed her robe, standing naked again, all dolled up, catching sight of herself in the mirror again with a slight giggle at being all made up without any clothes. Stepping over to her wardrobes, Kylie slid the door open and flicked through her clothes for a moment before stopping at exactly what she was looking for. It was a slinky black dress, showing a teasing amount of cleavage and high split up both sides, bound to impress. Picking it out, she laid the sexy gown down in its plastic cover before turning and looking at the cardboard boxes laying on top of a set of drawers, containing the new lingerie she'd bought with Dannii.

Kylie eyed them for a second before putting them on the bed and opening them up to reveal their sultry contents, just eyeing the black and red lace of the set before picking them out and laying them on the bed with her dress. Kylie picked up the little black lace thong, splashed with red lace around the waistband and the joints with the attached garters. She slipped them up her smooth legs, wiggling her hips a little as she settled it on them, feeling snug and comfy round her delicate areas, the garters hanging loose on her thighs and down the edges of her bum. Leaving them, she picked up the bra, eyeing its slight push up and red lace trimmed cups over the black lace before she slid into it, clipping it to its tightest setting before reaching up to just adjust it a little, pulling it down a little and then pushing it up under her breasts to give herself the optimum cleavage, which she had to admit was looking nice and stacked by the modest push-up. Smiling at herself in the mirror, she was glad she'd chosen it before she found and unwrapped her new pair of stockings. Kylie wasted no time in rolling them up her legs. It always made her feel so sexy whenever she put stockings on and this time was no exception, feeling a little buzz as she slipped them into place at her thighs, deftly clipping her garters to them to hold them up, stretching the lace top a little where they attached.

Giving another look in the mirror, Kylie eyed her lingerie-clad figure up for a moment before she unwrapped her black dress, holding it up to make sure she'd chosen correctly before she pulled the zip down and slid it from its hanger. Holding it down, she stepped her nylon-encased legs into it and pulled it up, sliding her arms through and reaching back, sliding the zip up fully and settling into it. She tucked her bra straps under the wide shoulder straps, just tugging the dress a little to show off a nice hint of cleavage subtly, her sexy bra concealed, but if Dannii happened to unwrap her it'd be there to enjoy.

With a little sigh of contentment, her legs on show through the slits if she chose to, sexily raising a knee to enjoy the idea before she looked for some shoes, searching through the rows of high heels with her eyes till she spotted a nice pair. They were black leather stiletto heels, 3" high, nicely pointed, simple and sexy. Leaning down she plucked them out from the bottom of her wardrobe, dropping them onto the floor, just turning one over with her nylon covered toes where it fell over, slipping her dainty feet into them in turn and then eyeing herself up, fully ready. She didn't want to be arrogant but she had to admit she looked pretty damn tasty, definitely ready for the date with Dannii. Sashaying to her front room, she picked up the phone and called her driver to ask him to collect her shortly before she sorted out her handbag…

Kylie arrived at their favoured restaurant, a cosy little place, where she was greeted by the concierge who complimented her on looking stunning as she handed him her coat, to which she just gave a thank you before she was shown to a table for two. She perused the menu and wine list as she waited, although she knew what she was likely to have. She only had to wait a few minutes, then looked up to see Dannii being shown towards the table. Kylie smiled and stared slightly as Dannii walked up, wearing knee high black boots, a black skirt that came down to just above her knees and a snug red shirt, which was undone to show plenty of her enhanced cleavage, which Kylie could see was thoroughly supported by a good bra underneath. Dannii's hair was loose and she had ruby red lipstick on and some dark eyeliner, making her look even foxier than usual. Kylie stood up to greet her, offering Dannii a look at her slinky black outfit, making Dannii slow just a little to take her in before reaching the table, where the chair was pulled out for her.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers