Kylie's Latest Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
739 Followers

"Kylie..." he said, about to ask if she was ok but she cut him off, knowing what he'd ask.

"Don't stop," she gasped, her eyes squeezed shut as she hung her head down. He held her waist, pulling her back against him with her hips as he pushed forwards with his own, sinking around half his length into her. Kylie took a ragged breath, evident to him she was in pain as her tight, dry arsehole was forced open round his impaling cock. He was sure she couldn't take the hard fuck they'd been building to, and paused for a moment to let her accustom herself to his shaft. Holding her waist tightly, he drew back to his head and then pushed steadily in again, again only slipping around half his cock into her thrillingly tight ass. He felt her sphincter ripple and squeeze at him as Kylie felt it out, her sensitive hole feeling the heat of his impaling tool. Pulling back again, he started a slow rhythm of short thrusts, taking it easy on her.

"What do you think you're doing back there?" Kylie asked impatiently, looking back at him with a cocked eyebrow and pout.

"You were in pain, I wanted to give you a break," he said, still slowly pushing in and out of her forbidden, squeezing hole.


"I told you to take me! I'm dry, it was always gonna hurt some, but that's kinda a thrill for me. So stop fucking around back there and fuck me!" Kylie said huskily, squeezing him tightly.

"Fuck you? This must be torture then..." he said with a smirk as he slowly pushed in and out, pulling back so the bulging back edge of his head threatened to pull out of her, making her grab him tightly with her ring.


"Come on..." Kylie whined, looking back with a mock upset look before giving a naughty giggle.

"Mmm I might," he said with a smile as he continued the slow, short strokes into her incredible arse.

"Please, I need it," Kylie said, begging slightly with a hint of a blush in her cheeks.

"Need what?" he taunted, pulling back so his head was just starting to slip out of her arse, giving her all the threat she needed.

"Cock! Your cock!" she yelled, looking at him desperately over her shoulder. He smiled at her, releasing her waist and leaning back on his heels, only just connected to her.

"Wait what are yo...." Kylie squealed, being cut off by a hard spank on her arse, his hand landing with a loud slap on her sore arse. She grunted loudly from it, feeling him grab her waist roughly. Kylie barely had time to draw half a breath when he slammed forwards, driving as deep as he possibly could into her delectable rear. Kylie screamed out as pain lurched through her body, her stomach jumping as she felt him drive all 8" of his cock deeply into her hot, forbidden haven. She clenched on him, her clit giving a warning throb to indicate she'd just got a step closer to an orgasm.

"I was...wondering...where the rest was," Kylie said between breaths, feeling his hands strongly holding her already squeezed waist.

"Well it doesn't matter where it was," he said, sliding back out of her all the way once more.

 

"Because now it's righthere!" he grunted, slamming his cock into her again, his balls slapping against her dripping pussy. There was no pain for Kylie this time, her experienced arse had his girth and she felt the familiar, strangely pleasant sensation of anal sex spread through her loins. She felt him hold her tiny leather waist tightly and start to pump her, wasting no time. He stroked his full length into her as fast as he could, which could only go so fast since his 8" cock took time to ram in and out of her tight arse. His bulbous head bumped against the inside of sphincter every time he pulled back, giving her a unique sensation before she felt him fill her completely again as his thick cock pushed all the way back into her famed rear.


"Faster," Kylie said simply, wiggling her arse on his cock as she gave him a squeeze with her talented muscles. He couldn't thrust faster as he was, so after giving her another deep thrust he started using about 6" of his cock, thrusting it faster into her hugging ring. Kylie groaned, her body shivering as he started to drive his cock in and out of her forbidden hole more rapidly, his bulbous head probing and stimulating areas that she rarely managed to hit with her toys. He gave a particularly hard thrust, pushing a groan from her quivering body. She was starting to feel the corset now, her breathing more rapid than it usually was at this point during an anal session.

"Harder," Kylie breathed, grinding back against him as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to keep it under control since she'd passed out first time around. He made his thrusts more powerful, pulling back against the flair of her curvy hips. Kylie grunted as each of his fast, stronger strokes pumped 6" of his rock hard manhood deep into her backdoor, sending waves of pleasure through her tiny body. Sweat beaded on her brow and she could feel it inside the skin-tight corset as he pressed against her smooth body.


"My hair..." Kylie said, cutting herself off with a deep inhalation of air.


"What?" he said, looking round slightly towards her face as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her tight arsehole at the same pace, not missing a beat.

"Pull my hair," Kylie whispered huskily, looking back at him slightly, their eyes meeting even though she was only peering out the corner of hers. He gave a hard thrust, imagining the suggestion, making Kylie cry out in pleasure and drop her head. He removed his hands from her hot waist towards her hair as he watched her body heave from her deep breaths. His fingers slid into her long blonde hair, twisting into the soft strands as he took hold of her. Deciding not to hold anything back, since she'd pretty clearly asked for this, he yanked back hard, pulling her head back. She gave a yelp of pain and surprise as her head was pulled tightly back, her body barely able to arch due to the corset holding her stiffly. He held her head back, her body tight as he pumped her a little more vigorously, Kylie fighting the urge to rear up from the floor.

He let go of her hair, holding her with his left hand. With a sharp tug he pulled his cock out of her arse, her pulsing sphincter clamping her hole shut. Before she could look round or question him, a harsh slap stung her right cheek, pressing the garters hard into her arse, making her grunt throatily. He didn't let up, swinging the back of his hand across to hit her across the left cheek in a stinging backhand making her elicit another deep, raspy grunt. He didn't stop there, swinging back with his open hard to land another sharp swat on her already red right cheek, making her give a low growl in response. She took another loud breath before his backhand connected stingingly with her sore left cheek, the backs of his fingers pressing into the firm skin. Her low, lusty grunt increased to a high pitched squeal as her gave her hair a quick tug to remind her he had hold of it.

With his right hand he grabbed he straining cock and pushed it back between her firm, stinging cheeks. Yanking back sharply on her hair he rammed his cock back into her, forcing her relaxed but closed hole open with his swollen head. Kylie yelped loudly as pain shot through her, mixing with the pleasurable feeling as he filled her deeply again, feeling the heat of his hardon in her. He picked back up to the rhythm he'd had moments before, thrusting just over half his desperately hard length into her wanton ass.

"Harder," Kylie gasped, ramming herself back to meet his every stroke now. He grabbed her waist again and started pumping her hard. He thrust as hard and fast as he could, driving in and out in short strokes, rapidly stimulating her deepest, most intimate areas. Kylie was gasping hard, her face and neck flushed and shining with sweat from the exertions. She grunted and moaned continually as she was taken closer to her imminent orgasm, her pussy giving little twitches and surges as he pounded on her tight arse. Gasping desperately for air, she let her arms drop so she rested on her chest and the side of her face, her hand fumbling hastily over the corset to find her dripping pussy. Her talented fingers found her rock hard clit between her slick lips, the motions of her fingers oh-so familiar.

"Deeper," she gasped as her fingers started to dance over her love button, rubbing round the stiff nub and then sliding over it, the contours of her skin enough to send hip-bucking sensations through her. He yanked back against her hips, his hands almost slipping on the leather as he pounded on her with everything he had, plunging into her depths. He was breathing heavily, sweat making it hard to hold her tight enough to pump her but he wasn't going to let her go. Kylie gasped and groaned as he fucked her as deep and hard as he could in the arse, her tight ring grabbing and squeezing at him as he fingers rubbed her clit furiously, her orgasm on the brink. She felt it overtaking her and held on as long as she could, rubbing her throbbing clit hard as his cock slammed in and out of her.


"Oh god, oh god, oh g...." Kylie trailed off, squealing loudly. Her whole body tensed, her sphincter grabbing him tightly before she spasmed violently with a silent scream, her eyes wide. She slumped down on the floor on her chest, having passed out again because of her orgasm and the corset, her hand dropping from her clit to the floor. Her tiny body convulsed and shook with orgasm, her hips bucking against him as her tight pussy squirted onto the floor from the strength of her climax. He felt her hot, sweet juices wet his leg slightly as she squirted and smiled to himself as her body went limp, still on her knees because her body was fully supported by the corset. He kept pumping into the unconscious Aussie sexbomb, his hands sliding to her full arse, his hands kneading her firm cheeks, his fingers twanging the garters, swinging the one that'd sprung loose earlier when she'd been spanked. Her squeezing arse had taken him close, so he just pumped her hard and deep for another couple of minutes till he hit his peak.

"Oh god..." he groaned, burying himself fully into Kylie's awesome ass. He let go with a shudder, grunting loudly as he came deep inside her hot rear. He gave a couple of short strokes as his climax faded and then slumped tiredly down over her back. Breathing heavily, he got some oxygen and then checked Kylie again, listening to her, and was greeted by heavy breathing from her aswell as he body struggled to catch up. With a smirk he pulled himself up and pulled his semi-hard cock from her arse and slumped down beside her on the floor. Kylie was still held up but the corset, so she stayed on her knees, arse high, her hole gaping wide. After a few more breaths, he took in the gorgeous sight beholding him. Kylie, the beautiful yet kinky superstar in her corset, stockings and heels, slumped unconscious from a vigorous anal session next to him. Thinking such thoughts, he felt his cock give a twitch, swelling slightly. He could see why he'd be able to get it up again so soon with her next to him, but was still surprised.

Kylie murmured as she started to come to, still breathing heavily and struggling to open her eyes. He slid round on the floor behind her and gave her arse a firm squeeze, making her mumble something dreamily. He quickly grabbed her waist and mounted her again, his cock sliding easily to full depth in her loose anus, her sphincter not putting up any resistance. Kylie's eyes snapped open, blinking rapidly as she took a big, loud breath, feeling his cock slipped into her rear. He pulled back and gave her a powerful thrust, driving deeply into her so she knew well and truly she was getting done in the ass again. He pulled back and slipped out of her, his renewed hardon bouncing upwards as it was released from her tight arsehole. Kylie dropped onto the floor on her front and rolled over, looking up to see his rock solid cock standing to attention for her. Kylie eyed him for a moment, staring at his cock as it bobbed with each heartbeat.

"Oh go on then," Kylie said with a giggle, nodding towards the sofa. He smiled at her and stood up, extending a hand down to her. She smiled at him and took his hand, letting him easily pull her light weight up from the floor to stand her on her killer heels. He held her hand as she wobbled a little unsteadily on the 6" stilettos, evidently still a tad dizzy from her orgasm induced blackout. After making sure she was alright, he stepped over to the sofa and dropped down, his cock bouncing back against his stomach as she sashayed over to him. With a devilish smile she sunk to her knees, shuffling forwards a little between his legs as she reached for his cock. Before he had time to blink, Kylie dived in on him, her hot mouth enveloping his cock as she slid his full length straight down her throat. He groaned and pushed up a little, feeling her suckle at him softly as she did Ass-to-Mouth quite readily, her tongue lapping at him dirtily.

"Mmm Kylie..." he groaned as she slid back up, holding just the head of his swollen organ in her mouth. She sucked hard, her tongue teasing and pressing at him as he cheeks hollowed. He took hold of her head, guiding her somewhat as she drove back down his cock, taking him into her throat again with ease. Wasting no time, the hot Aussie started furiously bobbing up and down, her lips wrapped tightly around him to seal so she could suck hard, her tongue working every possible angle she could. She pulled back to his head again and her dainty hand slid round his cock. Massaging with her lips, the tip of just tongue teased just under the head of his cock as she jerked the base of his cock, bumping her hand against her bright red pout.

"Oh god," he grunted, already feeling the familiar sensations again as Kylie sucked him like no girl before. Feeling his urgency, Kylie gave him a good squeeze then let go, pushing her mouth back down to take half his cock as she started a rapid rhythm, sucking hard at him as her now free hand moved to his balls. His hips shifted on the sofa as she started to gently squeeze and massage his sack, her head almost bouncing up and down on his cock she was making such a job of sucking him off. There was no way to resist his climax, and grabbed her head just to make the point although he was sure she would know already. Kylie sucked harder than ever and gave two fast deep throats of him to take him over the edge.

She pulled back so just the head of his large cock was in her mouth as he peaked, his salty load shooting onto her waiting tongue. Kylie groaned in pleasure as his hot, tangy semen ejaculated onto her skilful tongue, relishing the flavour. She felt around four soft spurts into her mouth and her hand instantly went to his shaft, squeezing and massaging very deliberately to milk every last drop from him. After a few tugs at him, Kylie slurped loudly off his bulbous purple head. He watched her bright red lips slip off the end of his softening cock and sealed as she pulled away from him, letting his cock drop loose. Sitting back on her heels, Kylie blatantly rolled his cum around her mouth for a moment before swallowing strongly. His breath caught slightly as her eyes closed, a shudder running through her as a smile crossed her ruby lips.

She took a breath, then opened her eyes and stared at him with a smile.  Without a word, she got up from the floor and slid herself onto his lap, sitting a little stiffly from the corset. Kylie slipped her arms round him and cuddled him to her, his head resting on her firm breasts, held tight by the corset, in an almost nurturing fashion.

"I knew you'd be worth the gamble. If I'd known you'd be that good I'd have done it sooner," Kylie breathed, kissing him on the forehead. After a few moments just sitting, she slid to the floor and stood up, urging him to follow.

"So new jobs, new prospects huh?" Kylie said, making conversation.

"Yeah. Sorry I have to leave you. We can swap details or something, stay in touch if you want?" he said hopefully, really not wanting to leave her services now.

"Why don't you stay the night, we can swap details tomorrow...after swapping other things first..." Kylie purred, looking him in the eye saucily. She held his gaze enticingly for a moment, then turned to walk towards her bedroom.


"Sounds a good plan to me," he said, trying not to sound too hasty. Kylie looked back with a giggle as she reached back to start unlacing the hot, binding corset....

The end (or is it?)

As always huh?

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think.

Noj
Noj
739 Followers