Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, stay in bed," he added.

She stayed silent, watching him, regretting how the fabric had shamefully concealed his body. He was really magical to her. His whole body could drive her curling all over in defeat, and burst in endless satisfaction. Then she caught herself in time, realizing how improper this thought was, again.

He saw the various changes of expression in her face, and started feeling concerned.

"I shall have Dr Lewis examine you. Don't worry, Patrick will accompany you today. He still has 10 days of leave from his office," he added, knowing full well from her expression, that she was about to contradict the idea for a need of Dr Lewis today.

Her questions had to wait. She delayed her own curiosity. It was time for her to learn as much about him and The Baron. Apart from digging up the information from busy Nathan and the lower staff Leslie, she could still gain it from Patrick. So, not wanting to bug Nathan further, she just stayed on bed, waiting until he left the room. As soon as the door was shut behind him, she climbed down the bed, and washed herself up. She was just done buttoning on a fresh piece of new dress, when someone knocked on the door.

Dr Lewis and Patrick greeted her, both looking casual, despite the awkward circumstances they had encountered. The weeks of being stranded together, and how they'd seen her private parts, made her feel awkward and blushed in front of them.

As if reading her mind, Patrick said to her," Don't worry, I'm a Gynaecologist myself. Dr Lewis is older, but he has been my best friend since the convent."

"Yeah well, thank you for throwing the awkward ball at me, Patrick. But actually Patrick here isn't just any Gynae, he is a genius too. A well-known gynae, imagine, at such young age," the geeky Doctor smiled, attempting to poke his colleague back.

A perfect timing to dig some information, she thought.

"And Leslie and Jack?" She had guessed his next answer correctly.

"They've been our best friends too, from the village. Lord Gerard entrusted his home and private maintenance to them, apart from the housemaids. Unfortunately the maids are trapped in another town due to the storm. They shall be here as soon as the storm is cleared. Meanwhile, Lady Gerard, we will attend to your needs. So sorry for the inconvenience, but should you have any girls stuff to discuss with, besides me and Dr Lewis, you may consider Leslie, he has many sisters," Patrick teased her a bit with the last sentence, enjoying the blush spread all over her face.

Smiling over Patrick's silly chat, Dr Lewis held her hand, guided her to the bed, and waited for her to settle down. He was gentle, as he had always been to her.

He used his stethoscope, manometer, a tiny reflex hammer, and small torchlight for general examination. Then when she thought he was done, he took out a small cup and a small stick with a tiny white window on it. He instructed in a gentle voice, "Please urinate into this cup, so I can check on your hormones."

She saw the stick, guessing what it might be, and then blushed at the white cup. "Me? Into this?" Making sure she heard him right.

"Yes, just a hormone check. It will take only 3 minutes for the results," both men gave her a silly grin.

She felt like taking a bat out and punch it on their faces. She had to suffer further embarrassment, allowing her shameful pee to be seen by them. But she had to maintain a straight composure, reminding herself that they had been nothing but professionals.

"After that, I shall be giving you a tour around the house, and the compound if possible," Patrick promised cheerfully, trying to persuade and help her ease the embarrassment.

Feeling excited over the reward awaited her, she didn't say anything more, just went to the bathroom and did as instructed. Praying that Nathan's thick semen would not spill along with her pee into the cup, and become visible to them, it would add more to her embarrassment.

To her relief, it didn't. Her pee was very light colored and warm, but she didn't see any white thickness floating on the cup. She returned to the bedroom, noticing the men were waiting for her at the sofa.

She watched as Dr Lewis dipped the stick, a size of his long fingers, into the cup, then laid it on top of a small aluminium tray he had prepared. Patrick starred at the clock.

"What would the hormone indicate?" Her curiosity couldn't be suppressed.

Turning his head to her, Dr Lewis observed her innocent expression, lifting his eyebrows.

"Some test kits would not reveal precise result within 1 week of copulation. But this one, my dear, is the latest invention, you could be assured of its accuracy. I've been using it on my patients, and it could reveal correct result as early as 3 days after the copulation. I would say it is 98% accurate."

"Cop... Copulation?" Her wide eyes starred at his, acknowledging the long hint.

"It is a Pregnancy Test, silly," Patrick smiled at her. He was as handsome as Nathan.

She tried to register it into her mind, realizing how naïve she had sounded. Of course! She should have known. She saw it all over the media, the internet, and in the pharmacies.

"I see...," she blushed, unable to hide her embarrassment.

"And since Nathan has been monopolizing you for more than 2 weeks, I'm certain the result now should be more than exact," Patrick added the unnecessary information cheerfully, teasing her.

"I said I see, Patrick, Thank You," she felt like punching him.

"If my source is correct, you were on your last day of period when we abducted you, right?" Dr Lewis asked the private question bluntly.

"Yes, but how did you know...," she gasped. She had swum in the lake to refresh herself, but how did they know that?

"We have reliable sources," Patrick interjected, winking at her. He spoke out of turn and didn't leave room for the explanation she had expected.

She gave him a murderous look. He laughed, teasing her was fun.

"Lady Gerard, I've douched you with cleansing agent, on the first night Patrick --with you--, just as an extra precaution. Forgive me, it was my job as per Nathan's and Patrick's request. But since the second night onwards, both of them refused the douching, and asked me to remove the tools at once. There was a change of plan." Dr Lewis' kind eyes held hers, as he explained this. He was sincere. She understood he was just serving Nathan, and did not want to offend her, the future Lady Gerard.

The facts slowly registered into her mind. Nathan had been trying hard to impregnate her, so that The Baron would have enough excuse to keep her. But would it matter now?

"And if this Test Result is Positive, it might not be Patrick's", he paused for a while, allowing her time to understand his final conclusion.

"It might be Nathan's," she began to understand what he was trying to tell her. He nodded over her correct guess.

"But this test will be repeated, and then DNA tests shall be done, to confirm our prediction," he added.

Her eyes darted from him to Patrick, and back to him again. For the next couple of minutes, nobody said anything. Their attentions were only to the motionless white stick, and to the clock. She expected more hint about the full plan but nobody would spill it. Asking a direct question now would be too early.

Finally, Patrick stood up, walked to the desk, and lifted the stick up against the light. He frowned while observing the white little window on it.

"The line is very fade in this, Lewis," he said quietly. His colleague stood up to approach him too, observing the same object.

"Well, perhaps she'd have to try again.... But I only carried one for emergencies," and with that, he lowered his face, a pair of green eyes floating on top of his spectacles, looking at her. He approached the sofa she was on, and sat down beside her, showing the stick to her.

"See this strong red line? Now, the other line beside it, is barely visible, it is not even light pink. So I assume that it is neither negative nor positive. You'd just have to take the test again. My apology, Lady Gerard, I didn't really expect any change of plan, so I didn't carry extra. We can try again next week when I come back. My leave is still plenty, but my patients have been calling," he explained gently, adding the last sentence when she frowned.

"Well, it's not your fault, Doctor," she didn't mind at all. It wouldn't make any difference anyway.

"Before I leave, I will extend the examination to some more private matters. I hope you don't mind. Now, you have a history of exhaustion and trauma here in this place. And from what Nathan says, you've been passing out, and having pain at your private area. Which I deduct it might be from some rough copulation," he added the last sentence when she blushed and shook her head to deny, not used to a stranger talking about her vagina yet.

"Last week, I advised Nathan to wait for 3-5 days, to give you chance for recovery. Did it work well with you? Any discomfort after the time and before this last faint?"

She stayed quiet for a while, didn't know how to answer the simple question. She felt very embarrassed but also dreaded over the thought of Dr Lewis being away for a week. If she has any complaint, now is the time.

"To be honest, I've lost track of time nowadays. But if I remember correctly, well...," she paused for a while, trying to remember and pondering.

"I do ache all over the body. And...," her blush intensified.

"I get dizzy..." she tried to stall time for answer. Then realizing she couldn't escape the question, she sighed.

"You know Doctor, everytime there is a probe on my --part- well, Nathan's probe, I feel exquisite pain down there. It is unbearable at first, but then I get used to it along the....," she couldn't find the proper word.

"Intercourse," Patrick donated the word, grinning. He might be irritatingly playful but also helpful sometimes.

"Yes. Then it happens again every time the intercourse begins".

"Is there sufficient lubrication?"

"Not always," she blushed again.

"Yes, I did point it out to Nathan and Patrick, by the way, on your first night here. Then I've confirmed it after you came around the third time. You are a bit smaller than the average size, and he is pretty much above the average. There might be tearing, that's why I gave him the advice to wait. I shall repeat the same advice once it becomes unbearable to you. Lubrication is important. You can expand, but it is not advisable to give birth spontaneously in future. Meanwhile, try to... well I'll advise Nathan to have more foreplay and get you ready before any copulation. Perhaps try a little more gentle approach. If at any time, you experience an unbearable pain, do alert him".

"I did...," She didn't mean to sound like a complainer nagging about her private matter.

Most of the time, he had been forcing himself onto her, with or without her screaming about the pain. Her face was flushing red now. She couldn't deny it herself that such barbaric invasion started to grow in her, making her lust for more. She started to like the dry penetrations where she could feel all of him, and hear his painful growl. She didn't think she'd really need much foreplay, well, lately she had been the one going crazy, and begged him to just plunge into her.

"Don't worry, I'll brief Nathan about this, so he could give you 3-5 days once you feel any pain or tearing. Some tearing may need 2 weeks. Normal birthing tear would take 6, but we hope you don't need that because I'd strongly advise Caesarian Section."

She felt her face extremely heated up, but nodded, trying her best to look casual. The topic had gotten a little bit too far, she didn't feel the need for it yet, but thought he was just being thorough and thoughtful enough to prepare her for what laid ahead. She was a woman now, and as crazy as it sounded, she was madly in love, and eager to be Nathan's wife. Marriage would lead to births, and she was aware of that, her maternal instinct was growing stronger lately.

"And as for the exhaustion. You've been given IV Drip. But as long as you could still eat and drink yourself, it is withdrawn. Well, as a precaution, I've left a few bags here with Patrick".

"I understand Nathan has a very demanding urge. I just want you to know, that you are always welcomed to consult to us. Do not feel embarrassed, we are all adult and professional. And if there is anything I could do to help, I would feel honored to," he reassured in a mild understanding tone. She just couldn't stop blushing. If she were an ostrich, she would bury her head longer than days.

"Meanwhile, I shall prescribe you Vitamin E and Multivitamin, and inform the cook to prepare nutritious meal only," he paused for a while, still observing her eyes, waiting for her to state out more physical problems.

"Well, if that is all, I shall approach Nathan at the study and make my way," slowly he stood up, then kissed her right hand in his, bowed down and said his farewell.

"I'll see you around, Patrick. Do call me on my cell if anything happens," with that he collected his tools and left the room.

Patrick was still standing in front of the desk where her stick had been. He seemed to be deep in his thoughts. His expression matched Nathan's. She noticed his eyes were brown, but still had the same aura as Nathan's. His red hair, slightly longer than Nathan's, was a bit more curled at the end. He was as handsome as she first saw him in school. If she hadn't been in love with Nathan, she would get very confused of her feelings.

She allowed him to immerse in his own thoughts, while she herself drank in her first good look of the high school crush. She knew it was impolite, but she believed she had full rights to, especially since they had abducted and treated her with disrespect on the first few days. Her gaze moved lower, she noticed his shiny shoes, stared at it and realized they were bigger than Nathan's. His stances reminded her of Baron Gerard, she imagined him to have the same stiff but elegant composure when he was young. Frowning, she thought the brothers had been very neat in all their manners and clothing. Apart from Nathan's rough calloused hands and his bronze sunburn body, if she didn't know their history, she wouldn't notice that they were adopted.

"You know, it is not polite to stare at others," Patrick teased her.

She frowned, her mouth gapped open, folded her face, and then folded her hands in front of her chest, sulking, "And you, Patrick, shame on you, raping and abducting me like that. You owe me a lot."

He grinned, then bowed to take her hand and kissed it, "Forgive me, Lady Gerard, but things had gone completely out of hand." He seemed very sincere. She just found it hard to resist this handsome man's apology. After all, she shared the blame by refusing cooperation on the first place.

He offered her his arm, "And now I shall indulge you in the tour around our castle." This made her completely forgotten all about the wrath she intended to inflict on him.

"I want to see the Control Room Please," She demanded.

"Ah, that shall be our first stop then," cheerfully, holding her hand to his arm, he brought her out of the bedroom in his gracious swing of legs.

He opened the door next to her room, revealing a spacious room with 2 sets of computer sitting on shiny wooden table, which was carved at each thick curved leg. Two chairs were in front of each computer. A transparent glass window, very huge, was at the other side of the huge mirror in her bedroom. She was right, it was a 2-way spy mirror. A single-sized bed was located next to a 4-seater white Italian couch.

She saw many panels of door sticking along one side of wall.

"That is the Wardrobe," Patrick explained, led her way to open it. She saw many new clothes and gowns with price tags on it. Her trained eyes recognized within one glance that they were all branded goods.

"More will come, but you are welcomed to bring in your own," Patrick said when she glimpsed through the hanged luxuries. She agreed that the spacious wardrobe could accommodate her own clothes too.

"Patrick, is this...?" she turned her head around, looking at the room.

"Yes, it is actually the Dressing room. Nathan had called in for workers to knock down the wall, so you could access it from the bedroom. Our electronic devices will be moved back to its original places," She glanced at the boxes.

"The cameras are already in the boxes, but the files have all been deleted. This room has been a restricted area. Even Dr Lewis is not allowed in, only Nathan and I. I used this room to watch you when he was not around. This room should give you a sense of privacy, so that I don't have to be on the other side all the time, Nathan's silly idea by the way. Well, actually we were all in here once, only once, to remove the camera, that's when you were most responsive to Nathan," he grinned. She sulked again. Their plan sounded lame, she had always felt the lack of privacy, due to the mirror. They might think she was an idiot.

But she was relieved because apparently there had been only 2 men watching her undressed and everything, apart from the first night of deflowering her, and the day they removed the camera.

"Don't worry. Jack, Leslie, and Lewis are our closest family, and they had sworn an oath of secrecy to Nathan, since The Baron's first plan of murdering you. We've long dumped the murdering part, however. We just switched it instead."

"To merely raping and imprisoning me," She added sarcasm.

"Well, we thought The Baron would be satisfied seeing you terrorized, hoping that it would be enough for him to spare your life," She glared, directing her anger towards him.

He caught her hands, pulling her closer despite their face to face position, as an attempt to tame her down. She was still mad at him.

"We've been through a great deal after the mess your parents caused. Not to mention the pressure they've been putting after the rumour. But the group has never intended to kill you. Raping you was never part of the plan either," His voice calm but dangerously assertive, he had the same authoritative aura as Nathan's. His expression abruptly turned serious, no longer teasing her.

"But still, abducting me...? You could've just talked to me nicely," she pulled back, trying to get out of his clasp to no avail. His hands were stronger though, one was pressing her waist against him, locking her at such improperly intimate position.

"We wanted to just lock you up, then talk to you. But you kept on refusing and we didn't have the time because the storm was approaching, and Father was coming himself. The plan that time was only for me to rape you, because I...," His eyes burnt her. Despite all the long excuses, there was something inside it that gave himself out.

He couldn't tell her that he was also falling in love with her too. He had been the one asking Nathan's cooperation, whom later rejected that idea, insisting that they should keep their hands clean. Patrick was burning in emotion and lust, so he reminded his little brother about their parents, the sufferance they had been through, and about Lord Gerard's capability of hiring a professional instead of them, if he didn't find a single news about her death. Yes, he took advantage of the whole situation, despite the fact that Nathan had been talking lovingly about her, and about how innocent she was in the past. Patrick felt guilty and dirty thinking about it, but he couldn't control his lust for her.

"Patrick...," She gasped, struggling to escape his clutch. Her eyes widened, she too realized some things.

"Are you... Did you fall in love with...?" her gasp was blocked by his kiss. He was gentle, but very demanding and possessive. He plunged his tongue all over hers, ravishing her sweet mouth, something he had been dreaming for but he had to suppress, for the sake of his brother.

1...678910...18