Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers

"Is that where the soap come from?"

"Not just the soap, honey," he smiled. She was attentive about this detail. Patrick would be pleased, he thought.

"Must be nice, touching the fragrance," She said, enjoying the feel of the back of his hand against her cheek. "Touching the fragrance", what a way to put it.

"Guess he enjoys it. I don't really like flower though," he added. Of course, men don't generally like it, she thought. The brothers had a completely different taste. Both gorgeous and a splitting image of each other, but they were somehow different.

For a few minutes, they stayed silent, each absorbed in their own thoughts. There was no awkwardness, she felt very comfortable at this position.

"Do you feel safe with me?" He asked mildly.

Being very honest, she nodded. Despite the abduction and countless brutal encounters, she strongly believed that he would protect her from any harm.

"Do know that I love you." It sounded more like a statement than his usual commanding tones.

Fair enough, she thought.

She played her fingers around on his waistcoat, tracing the lines of golden thread. He always dressed up formally for work. Despite the storm, she gathered he still had to proceed with some conferences across the globe. He caught her fingers, clenching his jaws tightly. She looked up to see his expression. Their eyes met.

"Don't do that," as he said it, a familiar light came across his eyes. She didn't know why her heartbeat started racing up. He definitely looked very handsome, clouding up her mind.

Reaching out, her free hand stroked the line in between his chests, feeling each button. She liked everything about him. Instinctively, she inhaled more of his scent.

His jaws still clenched tightly, sighing, he inhaled on her silky black hair. The lustrous colour was the darkest black of night. She had this magical effect on him.

"Please stay still," he whispered this as he shut his eyes, trying to concentrate on something else. She felt his muscles tensing up.

She stopped the wider movements, but her fingers still subconsciously moving in small circular motions.

"I need you," his whisper was gruff, still trying to control his emotion.

"Do you really?" She asked. He nodded.

"Nathan..." her breath felt warm against his waistcoat.

"Yes?"

"Nothing"

Another minute passed in silence.

"Nathan..."

"Yes?"

"Just love calling your name," shrugging, she didn't stop her fingers.

"Don't. It makes me lost control," he admitted. A realization came across her mind. Was that why he turned rougher in bed whenever she called out his name?

"But I love it," she challenged.

"I would turn bad," he sounded desperate.

In a very seductive voice, she whispered," How bad could you be in bed?" She was tormenting him.

"Don't provoke me, Rebecca, now stay still," He should not lose his discipline again this time.

She stayed still, but then could not stop herself from stroking at his chest again. She liked his body. She sounded like a wench even to her own mind, but she couldn't help it. His scent was very intoxicating.

"I've warned you," he gave her one last chance.

"Yes, Nathan," she did not comply.

"I would cuff you, tie you up all over," his voice sounded dangerous.

"Mh-hmmm, Nathan?" She was definitely tormenting him.

"And whip you," the inevitable seduction rewarded her.

"Yes, Nathan?" She grew restless and desperate for his touch.

"Calling my name would lead to another thing, you know," he almost growled. Every time she said out his name, it was like stroking his groin, it made him feel very uncomfortable.

"Yes, Nathan?" She maintained in what she hoped her seductive voice.

Having run out of warning, he lifted her up, carried her to the bed, and covered her body with his. Their lips were only an inch away, when he repeated, "I like it when you call my name," and continued by kissing her neck. She made him lost all the ability to think.

"Do you,.... Nathan?" What a temptress she was.

"It provokes my deepest desire," blowing a bit of hot air, he sucked on her skin, nibbling.

"And what, Nathan?" her voice was a dangerous bait.

"And making me throb for you. This... doesn't go unpunished," he drove his mouth lower, one hand caressing and squeezing her breast.

"Yes, Nathan...?" she was driving him crazy.

Dumping any attempt of warning her further, he sat up and tore her dress apart from the middle front. She gasped, didn't expect him to be so rough to the lovely new dress. The buttons flew all over, falling on the cold floor. Slowly he lowered his head to continue his kissing and nibbling. Her hands reached out to touch on his shoulder blades, but he was too big, and she only managed to hold on to the back of his neck, and some of his hair. She grew to like this wild Nathan.

His hair was soft. Unlike his rough textured pubic hair, but lovely just the same, she thought. They had stroked on her nub every time he raped her, and she liked that.

He made hickeys at almost every inch of her neck, upper bosoms, and then... he reached her sensitive nipples, still attempting to leave an invisible hickey. Her reaction was an excited gasp, her fingernails dug into his skin. Letting out an erotic soft moan, she encouraged him to go further.

Sitting back up, his strong legs and thighs still locked her in between. He gazed into her eyes, reaching out to the drawer beside the bed. She thought he was going to claim the red tube, but wasn't. Instead, strings of leather ropes and cuffs emerged. She had no idea when he placed them there, but the sight of it raised her heart beat.

"How did you...," she couldn't finish her sentence. He had been moving very slowly, never removed his eyes from devouring her. "Yes... I've been fantasizing to dominate your body... This is my perversion, Rebecca. You called me a pervert, and now that you've asked for it...," he was sensuous, frightening yet arousing her over the thought of this unfamiliar activity. She was curiously thrilled.

He spread her limbs, tied her handcuffs to the bed posters, then climbed down the bed to tie her ankles in the same manner, barely moving his eyes off hers. Then he started creating artistic ties with his rope, all over her body; around the milky white breasts, crossing over her belly, and formed a triangle pointing down to her warm tightness. The black leather did not leave a scratch on her, the smooth texture was harmless, but she felt her private part growing damp from the need of a rougher treatment.

With a remaining line of leather rope, he folded it, then made a knot at one end of the strands. It looked more like the brushy end of a broom with soft black strands. He brought it next to her protruding nipples, letting her feel the touch of soft leather. Shivering, she felt afraid but also liked it.

"You called my name," his voice was very calm and sensuous, she felt like he was hypnotizing her mind. He had been having this effect on her, as if he were a magical creature.

"Yes, Nathan...,"

He brought the whip up a bit, then mildly lashed at her breast. She shivered over the pleasant sensation.

He lifted it a bit higher, then lashed down again. A soft moan escaped her mouth.

He lifted up high, then lashed down, leaving a pink mark on her soft white skin. She jerked a bit and moaned softly.

He slowly moved the whip lower, tracing her skin down to the sensitive clit. She shivered over the sensation. Yes, she liked this.

He lashed mildly at her clit, forcing her to jerk a bit. Oh she loved it very much.

He lashed again, this time slightly harder. She moaned.

Maintaining the strength to mild, he lashed 3 more times, watching her jolt at each time. She was moaning, excited and frightened, but encouraging him.

He lashed harder. "OH!" She moaned, enjoying the sensation it gave her. Clear fluid emerged from her pink opening.

He paused for a while, looking down, taking a closer look at her wet lips. His warm tongue suddenly stroked her sensitive nub. She jolted and moaned loudly. His tongue felt incredibly warm and nice. Suddenly, he whipped at it again. Jolted, she moaned louder. Oh she wanted it badly.

He whipped harder, causing more leak from her hole. "Oh, Nathan" Her excited gasp was a lovely melody to his ears.

His mouth caught her nub again, sucking and licking, while his finger traced her pussy lips. She moved her hips slightly, restless for him. Suddenly he whipped hard at her clitoral area. Jumped, she let out a loud surprise, "OH!"

"Nathan," begging, she needed him badly.

Maintaining the strength to mild again, he whipped many times, each time pausing for her to finish her reactions, and for her water to finish its gushing out. Her arousal grew thicker from the erotic stimulation.

She shivered, the tiny hole clenching the empty air.

Having tripled in sensitivity, she jerked as his thumb caressed her plump clit again.

"Nathan," her breathing was heavy now.

"Yes, My love," he went on licking and sucking at her clit. She moaned again, desperately needing him.

His warm tongue still stroked her clit, very greedily exploring. He slid one finger into her quivering hole. "Oh," she wanted him.

He slid one more finger, parting her swollen lips, making her feel the heat against her stimulated skin.

He forced a third finger in, feeling her squeeze. She moaned. Her juice gushed out around his fingers, welcoming him. He drove them in, and out, then in again, while still tonguing her clit. Her hips lifted every now and then, hungry for his torture.

His 3 fingers were big and rough-textured, but they were no match to his engorging monstrous cock. She wanted him.

He felt her walls squeezing his fingers. Still stroking in and out of her, he removed his mouth, reached out for the whip, then lashed at her nub harder than the last time. She whimpered and squealed, squeezing him harder, telling him how she loved it.

Encouraged, he lashed it at the same level of strength again, again, and again. Pausing only to allow his thumb stroke her clit, and his fingers to ride her hole faster.

Suddenly she lifted her head looking at him, begging," Please, penetrate me harder, Nathan." The fire in her eyes burnt, scorching his own desire. He repeated his treatment, and did as she asked, sending her to lift her hips every now and then in ecstasy. He increased the strength level of his lashes a few more times, each time accompanied by the sound of her wet pussy clamping around his fingers.

As he lashed harder than before, she jumped, squealing, and squirted out her juice to his waistcoat in high pressure. Recognizing the strong orgasm, he curled his fingers upwards, mimicking the shape of his bent penis, hitting her G-Spot. She gave out a moan of pleasure, needing more, and ready for him.

He repeated the lashes on her clit mildly, while fingering her G-Spot, started slowly at first. She was thrashing in her bound, greedy for more, moaning out his name and begged him to stroke harder. He increased his speed, this time hitting her G-Spot harder. She squealed, squirting more juice.

He stopped, stood up, and watched her walls trembling, and squeezing the empty air. He directed his attention to her breasts, the pink marks had gone. He started nibbling and sucking on them, her back arched, moaning, feeling like she was going crazy. Unexpectedly, without stopping his mouth, his large hand slapped at her pussy and clit. She gasped, eyes flew open, her pussy squirted a small bit of juice out. Her heart jumped from the sudden pleasure.

His other hand twisted her nipple. She moaned. He moved that hand to squeeze her breast. Without stopping his mouth nor the squeezing, again he slapped at her pussy and clit, she jumped screaming, squirting clear fluid, her next orgasm was at the brink.

"Nathan, Please,... Please," she sobbed, begging for him.

He slapped again 5 more times, sending her to jolt and jump each time with a hysterical cry and a squirt.

"Nathan Please... I need you badly...," she cried.

He quit teasing, pinched her nipples and climbed on top of her quivering body, pausing for a while only to unzip his pants and release his monstrous weapon. His mouth claimed hers, hands grabbed and squeezed at her breasts, while he inserted his pulsating cock, throbbing with his own need.

He was fully clothed, the only exposed part was his private part, which was being shielded by her tight wetness.

He entered her slippery hole slowly, letting her feel all of his length, trying to wiggle a bit but failed because she was too tight. She moaned loudly, of pain and pleasure. Her walls stretched apart, forced to expand without avail, squeezing him harder. He grunted and groaned, enjoying her massage on his throbbing cock.

"Aw... God! It's too big...Uuuurrrrrgggghhh," groaning, her mouth gapped wide, trying to take deep breaths, almost choking. Adjusting to his size would mean stretching her beyond the limit, but she loved the pleasant juicing effect.

Then, he used her breasts as his handle, beginning to stroke in and out of her, slowly at first. She was beginning to groan louder, when his monstrous cock started to impale her, and his huge strong hands squeezed her tender breasts. His jaws clenched tightly again, it took a lot of patience and discipline trying to take her slowly. She was going crazy.

"Please Nathan, harder," she urged him, growing greedy from the built up passion. He increased his speed a bit. She moaned, wanting more.

"Please, Nathan, Please, Harder, Harder!" He paused to twist her nipples for a while, and then resumed squeezing her breasts as his handle again, as he drove in and out of her, harder, just as she had asked for.

She moaned loudly, wanting to burst, but also wanting more of him.

"Oh Please, Nathan, Please, Harder than this, Harder!" he couldn't hold his arousal anymore, her greedy walls had been milking him ferociously, he moved faster and harder, didn't care if he hurt her.

She screamed in excitement, she thought she was going crazy. "Oh Nathan, Please don't stop, Please don't stop." The bed started rocking again.

He was burning in lust, hearing her calling out his name, urging him for more. He slammed and pounded into her tiny G-Spot violently, feeling her clenched and squirted out juice many times, drenching his top and pants. He did not care the mess, in fact the feeling of her tied naked body brushing against his suit just made him more excited. He continued riding on her roughly and madly, it made her whole body bouncing, her cuffs produced clinking noise. She was moaning loudly, screaming, and begging him not to stop. She knew it was very unladylike, but she was on fire. Her hysterical excitement fueled his lust.

Suddenly he slapped on her breasts and squeezed them really hard, while stabbing inside her as deeply and quickly as he could. She jumped, but he didn't stop bouncing her, her long loud howl of orgasm resonated around the room, her voluptuous walls clamping his cock in a painful grip, squirting a generous amount of her cum all over his waistcoat and pants.

She was motionless for a while, the orgasm washed over her, while he still forced his dick almost impossibly, to stroke in and out of her. Her orgasmic bones gave him access only to half of his length. She was trembling, goosebumping all over her skin.

"Please stop, Nathan, ouch... ouch...," panting, her voice was finally reduced to a whisper of defeat. But he was unsatiated. He didn't stop, only decreased his speed, slowly until it became one thrust every few seconds, trying really hard to hold back his orgasm.

"Oh God... Uuurrrghhh... Rebecca... This wait is killing me...," He was groaning and shivering too, he needed his own release, but also needed to feel her orgasm more. He had turned into such an uncontrollable beast again.

"Nathan,... Oh God..." She could hear her own heart beat. He still felt her walls clamping and trembling. Her earlier orgasm still affected her. "Oh Baby, Please wait just a bit longer,... Oh God...," she was drenched in sweat and cum.

He was a true savage, pausing for only 10 seconds, then slowly began stroking his hard cock again, her tight flesh shielding him with loud squishing sound. "Oh God, I'm not ready," she moaned. He drove her crazy, she was very afraid of the stronger sensation unfamiliar to her.

Gasping, a whimper escaped her swollen mouth, "Nathan.... Nathan...it feels good..."

He almost snapped his control. His little angel had turned into a burning fire of lust. His stroking turned rough, despite him trying to suppress the emotion. His large finger lashed at her impregnated clit, she jumped again with a gasp of unexpected orgasm wave, ferociously clenching him and squealing out her orgasm loudly.

He felt her writhing below him. Merely tapping his rough fingers on her extra sensitive nub was very punishing indeed, she cried as the uncontrollable orgasm washed over her again and again. Tears wetted all over her hair and the pillow.

"No... Please... Stop...," trying to catch her breath, she begged him to stop, feeling her private part unbearably sensitive. He tried to pause, it took all the strength left in him to try disciplining himself again.

But then, he really couldn't hold it. His cock was twitching inside her, a very hot ball of fire inside him just needed to burst. Ignoring her plea to stop, and her squealing of whatever it was he turned deaf of, he stroked himself at her again, this time ferociously rough. He was certain that he hurt her, shaking her body violently with his powerful thrusts.

She was screaming from pain, excitement, and incredible orgasm. Her G-Spot kept on spurting out plenty of her shame fluid, dehydrating her, just as his cock suddenly expanded and exploded inside her womb. He couldn't stop his own roar of animal pleasure.

Their final scream and roar reverberated all over the huge room. She was glad this room was soundproof, or she would suffer permanent embarrassment if any passerby had heard them.

He collapsed onto her left side, with only his right arm supporting his weight. Their bodies still molded together. Panting, he felt the bed surface wet all over to the corners. Slowly and still shaken, he released her cuffs. She was spent, unable to stir herself. So he gathered her with his trembling arms, carefully wrapping the blanket around her naked body, his muscles flexed, drenched in sweat, lifted her, and collapsed onto the sofa. She was curled up on top of his body comfortably.

He reached out one hand to press on the red button beside her bed. Leslie came into the room, saw the mess from the door, and left for a while before returning with Jack and some clean sheets.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 10

The next day, as were the days before, she woke up feeling sore and exhausted. Her bed and nightgown had been changed again, and Nathan had left the room. She didn't rush herself to wake up, because she knew full well what would happen. Still, she groaned like an old lady, when she felt a discomfort in her private part. The muscles all over her body felt super-sensitive.

She heard no sound from the outside. The window provided no view, as the white snow blanketed the whole mountain. She remembered then, in between her dreams, she had heard short honking noises of a car, urging the occupants of this building to attend to it in a rush. Curious, she climbed down from the bed, enveloped her feet into the slippers, shivering in cold, reaching for the doorknob that she had no chance to touch before. Her strength had not completely recovered, but curiousity swarmed around her mind.

Slowly and silently, she walked out. Nobody was around. Strange, nobody seemed to be monitoring her from the control room again this time. She walked carefully along the grand corridor. Wood and beautiful golden carving were seen all over. She could hear her own breathing.

ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers
1...45678...18