My Girlfriend's Rival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers

Monica gradually pulled herself away from me and propped herself back up onto her knees. She kneeled on the bed with her back straight up, perfect posture, breasts pushing out towards my boyfriend. She coyly raised one arm over her chest in a display of mock modesty. Her eyes went wide as the three of us exchanged wordless stares. Then, giving my boyfriend a sexy pout, she said, "I didn't know you were expecting company…"

I had no idea how to react; I was completely stunned. I was astonished that Monica seemed completely un-phased.

"So…" she smiled curiously, fixing her gaze at me, "Are you going to kick your boyfriend out?" She advanced her body up closer to me, straddling her knees around my legs and placing her hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me down. "Or will you let him stay and watch you make me come?"

***

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading!

en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers