Oaksong Ch. 04: The Resistance

Story Info
Shalendris makes a friend and learns more about her blessing.
4.9k words
4.92
2.8k
00

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - The Resistance

Two hundred or so survivors living in a few dozen tents, led by both Captain Faella Shadewhisper and Allendril, a Highborne sorcerer. These were the only other Night Elves that Shalendris had encountered since her escape from Zin-Azshari, a little over a week ago. Many of them were from villages surrounding the great city, and most of them had witnessed the destruction caused by the demonic Burning Legion. Few were those who could say they had not lost anyone to the invading fiends, and many were those with injuries that required aid.

The captain was a stern woman, rarely seen without her decorative armor and helmet, hand never too far from her longsword. Shalendris didn't have much of an opinion on the woman, given how she spent most of the time planning future excursions with her soldiers and Allendril.

Contrasting sharply with Captain Shadewhisper, Allendril was a colorful man. The bald Night Elf's curly pink mustache seemed to match quite well with the lavender-and-white robes he wore most days. Not a speck of dirt could be seen on those robes, various enchantments undoubtedly woven into the very fabric of the garment.

Enchantments such as those were commonplace among the Highborne, but Allendril was no novice in the arcane arts, and he had managed to carve protective runes into the trees that surrounded the small encampment. These runes allowed them protection from the gaze of the Burning Legion, though it did not stop wandering demons from sometimes wandering into the encampment to be swiftly dispatched by Captain Shadewhisper's fighters.

Given her knowledge of healing salves and herbs, Shalendris had been assigned to a tent with a priestess of Elune. Talena was but a few years older than Shalendris, her dark green hair tied in a short ponytail that reached the nape of her neck. Her face sported elegant features and a slightly aquiline nose. The priestess seemed to constantly be brushing the bangs from her eyes as she pored over various religious texts, preferring the company of books to that of other elves.

The pair of them worked well together, Shalendris's salves and Talena's divine magic helping to ease pain and repair damaged bodies. Many scouts had been sent out to nearby villages to try and find more survivors. While they had been successful at first, each new expedition brought with it increasing disaster. From a dwindling number of rescued Kaldorei to an ever-increasing number of wounded or deceased soldiers, things were becoming dire.

But this did not discourage Shalendris and Talena, their optimism assuaging the fears held by many in the camp. As the days passed, friendship grew between the two healers, and they often found themselves chatting for many hours before falling asleep. Talena had been raised in a tiny village a stone's throw away from Suramar, Shalendris learned, and had been sent there as a child to learn the ways of Elune. Once her training was complete, she had opted to return to her village to aid the people there.

Now, the two of them lay in their separate beds, staring up at the tent's roof, listening to the gentle pitter-patter of falling rain.

"Blessed by Elune, yet you never chose to become a priestess. Why?"

Talena's voice broke the silence first, and Shalendris turned her head towards her friend slowly.

"The crescent moon that shines on your head. She watches over you, does she not? Should you not join the Sisterhood?" continued the priestess. Indeed, many Night Elves received Elune's blessing when they came of age, but few of them retained visible traces of these blessings. Those who did eventually ended up serving the Sisterhood of Elune or working in the temples dedicated to the Mother Moon.

"I never really... It never appealed to me all that much. All those rituals... It just seemed too complicated," replied Shalendris. "And I don't know what it means, really. I love Elune, as most of us do, I am certain... But I would not think to dedicate my life to her."

Talena frowned for a moment, a contemplative look on her delicate features. "I have given my life to serving the goddess, yet I can never truly seem to grasp what it is she intends for any of us. This calamity befalling our people, where is Elune now? The Sisterhood of Elune's powers remain... Yet..." The woman sighed; eyes still fixated upon the tent's roof. "Yet it seems like with each passing day, hope is a little harder to come by."

Shalendris understood the feeling. She, too, was finding her optimism waning with every wounded soldier coming back to camp, with every demon found closer and closer to them. The Legion's grip was tightening all around them and soon, they would need to evacuate. But where? They were already quite near the southern limits of the Kaldorei Empire's territory and to the South was the Zandalari Empire. She doubted that the trolls living there would welcome night elves with open arms...

Things were bad enough that Faella Shadewhisper had ordered the training of any able-bodied civilians in the camp. That included Shalendris, who had been training with the bow for a few days now and had even been given her own set of armor. She wasn't making much progress, truth be told. She wasn't as good as Othros had led her to believe.

"I know, Talena. I know it can be hard. Let's take things one day at a time..." The purple-haired elf clearly struggled to cheer up her friend, and she saw a single tear roll down her cheek.

Talena brought a hand up to wipe the tear from her own face. "My family, they all died, Shalendris. Why would Elune not save them? What did we do wrong?" asked the priestess. "Was all that time spent praying for nothing? All that sacrifice? Did it mean nothing?"

"I... I don't know." Shalendris had a hard time thinking of an appropriate response. The Goddess, of course, still allowed her priestesses to wield magic in her name. She still allowed them to use that power to battle the Burning Legion. "Get some rest, my friend... Tomorrow is a new day and we have much work to do."

That was true, and a somber reminder of the most recent patrol that had come back from an expedition to a small, nameless village only a few miles east. Of the five scouts sent out to observe the village, only two had returned and one of them had not woken up since the ordeal. The other detailed all the horrible demons they had encountered, of all the horrors they had witnessed in the forests. Most troubling of all, however, was that they still had not found any other groups of survivors and that a large host of Demons was rapidly closing in on them.

Despite the stress of the situation, sleep found Shalendris that night, unlike her friend in the tent's other bed.

Thunder shook the ground and flashes of lightning pulled Shalendris from her slumber. It was then that she realized that Talena had crawled into bed with her, the green haired Kaldorei's head resting on her chest. The woman's head sunk into Shalendris's hefty bust, bringing a warm smile to the purple-haired Night Elf's lips.

Shalendris brought a hand to her friend's head to gently comb her fingers through her hair, a soothing gesture to the one who still had not woken up from the intense thunderstorm.

While she was the youngest of the two, Shalendris often felt like an older sister to Talena, her fondness ever-increasing in these difficult times. As a token of that fondness, she then lowered her head somewhat to plant a gentle kiss on the top of her friend's head.

"Mnnneee... Moobry Joosss..." suddenly mumbled Talena, catching Shalendris somewhat off guard, causing her to freeze for a moment.

Moonberry juice? Was she talking in her sleep?

With her eyes closed, Talena then reached up with one hand to tug at Shalendris's night clothes, pulling the silken garment down to reveal one of the woman's fat tits, pink nipple hardening in the cool air. Shalendris's thoughts raced. She didn't want to embarrass the poor girl, yet she felt like letting her continue would somehow be taking advantage of her... On the other hand, she hadn't felt another's touch in so long. It was like the first rains seeping into parched soil after the drought.

It felt like ages ago that she had last felt any physical closeness with another living, breathing being. And now, Talena's lips pressed themselves to Shalendris's chest, gently dragging along that soft surface while her hand slowly made its way to cup the purple-haired woman's other breast through her clothing, letting her fingers dig into that abundant flesh. A whisper of contentment slipped through Shalendris's full lips as she looked down at the still-sleeping Kaldorei playing with her chest.

Shalendris had never shared her bed with another woman before, though she had found herself staring a bit more than she should have at some of the other women who shared the public baths with her, gaze traveling over their soft skin covered in a myriad of scented oils and perfumes. Her thoughts would drift for a moment before she was once again brought back to the present as Talena's lips found her diamond-hard nipple, lips attaching gently around the finger-thick nub.

Biting her lower lip, Shalendris's hand pressed a little harder against the back of Talena's head, encouraging her sleeping friend in those delightful movements. She closed her own eyes, not to sleep, but to better savor the feeling of those hands roaming across her chest and that mouth suckling so gently at her impressive bosom.

While her right breast remained hidden beneath the thin night clothes she wore, the other remained exposed, covered in Talena's sleepy saliva. Shalendris's rock hard nipple pressed against the delicate fabric, against the palm of Talena's needy hand. Wanting more, Shalendris pulled the shoulder straps of her garment aside to let the second honeydew melon-sized breast fall free, settling neatly upon her chest to be gripped firmly by the tit-hungry elf below her.

Talena's hands held the twin orbs now, as her mouth continued to suckle on Shalendris's fat teat, causing the purple haired Kaldorei to squirm in pleasure, rubbing her thighs together beneath the blankets. "Mff..." she managed to stifle a moan, brought on by how those fat, jiggling knockers were being played with. It felt so good to be touched, even if the person doing the touching didn't even seem to be aware of what was going on.

With her eyes still closed, Shalendris noticed how light seemed to bleed through her eyelids. Was the sun rising already? It couldn't be. It was a soft white light, quite like that of the moon, that caught her attention. As the light increased in intensity, Shalendris was forced to open her eyes, looking down at her friend whose hands were now glowing against her tits, light bleeding through her digits and filling the tent. That energy, Shalendris recognized, was akin to the blessings that Talena often gave the soldiers before they headed out on their scouting missions.

Yet, the eldest night elf did not wake, casting that divine magic in her sleep. "Nyehhh... Elllunee... Melllons... To feed..." The priestess' words were quite clear, though her sentence was lacking in structure. However, Shalendris understood quite clearly what kind of prayer she was making in her sleep: she was asking Elune to bless the harvest, to strengthen the growing plants and ripen the fruit.

With luminosity reaching a crescendo, Shalendris felt the weight of her friend pressing down on her a bit more. How could that be so when her friend was barely moving at all? Looking down, Shalendris's eyes widened, noticing how her chest had grown once more as it seemingly absorbed Talena's holy spell. A few moments ago, they had been the size of honeydew melons and now they were as large as Talena's head whose mouth was still latched firmly onto the fat nub.

Her breasts were expanding, and it was far from painful, the tightness and weight she felt overshadowed by the comforting energies of the divine spell being channeled into her huge tits. Those twin mountains of lavender flesh slowly started growing and pushing against Talena, her magic slowly fading, losing in power. The healing light in her palms faded slowly until the only light that remained was that of the moon shining down on the camp and into the tent.

That minuscule amount of light was more than enough for Shalendris's night vision to function, now faced with two breasts that seemed more like moon harvest pumpkins rather than the honeydew melons she'd become familiar with over the last few days. It seemed that her chest had absorbed Talena's blessing wholly and was not done integrating the last few sparks as it grew just half an inch more over the next few seconds.

Already quite close to the side of the bed, Talena lost her balance, and the sleeping night elf was pushed off the edge, mouth detaching from Shalendris's fat purple teat with a plop and a yelp. The green-haired priestess woke up with her ass on the ground, looking around. "Wuuuhhh? What's going on?"

Shalendris had quickly pulled the covers up over her now enormous tits, looking down at her friend. "Uh, you were sleepwalking and tripped," she answered. A half-truth, but she didn't want to embarrass her friend more than she already was and she didn't want to show her what had happened to her now-enormous breasts. Not now, at least. Perhaps they would shrink back down like they had after she received Aessina's blessing. That had taken weeks, though, and Shalendris couldn't stay inside this tent for weeks...

"Oh dear, I must have been quite the sight!" said the priestess, standing up slowly with a soft laugh. She wore nothing but a plain white night shirt and baggy pants, unlike Shalendris who had been given night clothes befitting of a Highborne woman. They really didn't have much say in what they would wear and had been given what was available.

Shalendris, still quite aroused by what had just occurred, couldn't help but observe Talena's body, taking note of how her humble chest pushed out against the night shirt, nipples causing soft indentations in the thick fabric.

Still in bed, with covers pulled up to her collarbone, Shalendris smiled at her. "Indeed, you were," came her calm voice, a blush creeping over her face at the thought of what had been happening but a few moments ago. "Come on, now. Back to bed, Tally. And try not to bump into mine again if you decide to sleepwalk!" added Shalendris with a wink, her eyes wandering down momentarily over Talena's form once again. Her priestly robes typically did a fine job of hiding her form and Shalendris noticed how modest a form Talena's was. Quite feminine, she sported a modest chest and wide enough hips, but nothing that would make the male soldiers gawk like they did with Shalendris.

Though, as Talena nodded and turned, crawling back into her bed, Shalendris noticed that the woman had a posterior that was not unpleasant to look at. Shaking the thoughts from her mind, the potion-maker turned to the side, away from Talena. She had never had such thoughts about her friend... Yet... "Good night, Tally."

"Good night, Shal. May She bless your slumber."

She brought one hand up to her expansive tits, letting her finger trail along the outer edge of her areola, suppressing a soft moan as best she could. The buxom she-elf didn't want to get carried away, especially with her friend right beside her, but she had become so sensitive since her breasts had grown to such incredible proportions and she was so incredibly horny. Her loins were on fire, and she could not find sleep until she'd quenched it. She needed something, someone, anything inside her. She wanted to feel her cunt being filled, being stretched.

Oh, how she needed it. Her other hand moved downwards, trailing down her stomach to gently caress her clit, one finger and then two sliding deep into her gushing cunt. Meanwhile, her other hand was far from idle, pinching at her hyper-sensitive nipples, tugging on them gently. The fact that she could get caught by her friend at any moment, her friend who was already snoring less than five feet away from her, only seemed to add to the excitement of the whole thing.

She could feel her heart beating in her chest as she started gently pumping her fingers in and out of her needy cunt, spreading its overflowing juices over her clit to play with the eager little nub. Two fingers slid across that pink pearl as she pressed her other hand's fingers harder into the overabundant titflesh she now sported. She didn't care about how she would even function with such massive breasts, didn't care about their weight or how they would fit inside her clothes. All she cared about now was how good it felt to play with those massive tits of hers, to feel her hand moving from one mountainous mammary to the other, giving each the attention it so craved.

Talena's tiny, adorable snores gave Shalendris the OK to start pleasuring herself a little more intensely. While it felt good to masturbate, she would never reach climax at this pace. As her overabundant girlcum coated her left hand's fingers, Shalendris lifted her right breast up to her mouth, suckling on it fiercely, taking the entire areola into her hungry maw.

Closing her eyes, Shalendris let her mind roam through a thousand different fantasies. She imagined all the times Othros had fucked her in the gardens of Zin-Azshari when they thought no one was around.

Then, the scene suddenly changed, and she was surrounded by innumerable demons taking part in a hellish orgy. A sea of fiendish forms surrounded her, yet she was at the center of it all. Her breasts had grown so large that she had been pinned down to the ground with demons sucking her leaking teats, taking turns draining the endless sea of elf milk.

Behind her, demons took turns ravaging her holes with their oversized dicks, the veiny rods plunging repeatedly into all her needy holes, filling them with their thick demonic seed.

And just as another demon, far larger than the rest started approaching her, the scene once more shifted.

This time, she was chained to a post, nude. All around her, green-skinned humanoids spoke in a language she did not comprehend as they went about their work. Most of them wore very little, their rippling musculature shimmering slightly beneath the sun, coated in a thin layer of sweat. They seemed to be getting ready for war as blacksmiths hammered metal and warriors trained in some sort of fighting pit. As structures started being built, one of the large green men approached her.

Shalendris's eyes widened, and her arousal started peaking as the burly creature stopped but a foot or so before her. From such a distance, the Kaldorei could clearly see the outline of an enormous bulge, slowly growing in the creature's leather pants. Already near its knee, it gained in volume and he gestured to Shalendris and then to his pants.

"Mog bu."

She didn't understand the words, but the insistence behind them was unmistakable. Shuffling over on her knees, Shalendris started unbuckling his belt, looking up into his eyes. Her fingers then tugged at the garment, slowly but surely revealing inch after inch of the thick green manhood, veins crisscrossing across the throbbing surface.

Shalendris couldn't tear her eyes away from the colossal piece of meat and as she pulled his pants down to his knees, the gigantic, tree trunk-like prick sprung out, smacking her in the face with such force that she was torn from the fantasy, her consciousness precipitated back to her bed, hurtling through her own mind, back to the present where she was hammering her needy cunt with a huge dildo, her other hand rubbing at her moist clit with rapid circular motions.

Then, time almost seemed to stop as she reached that peak, as her pleasure reached new heights. Pleasure rocketed through her entire body, from her curled toes to the top of her head. Her eyes seemed to glow with increased vigor, the moon on her forehead bathing the entire tent in its golden light.

12