Oaksong Ch. 04: The Resistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to bite her lower lip to avoid screaming in pleasure, as she was certain she would wake Talena along with the whole camp. Her entire body shook with that pleasure, her cunt spasming and gripping the wrist-thick dildo so hard she had a hard time moving it at all.

As the pleasure became unbearable, she brought both hands to her tits, squeezing them with enough force that it nearly started to hurt, flesh overflowing between her digits as she arched her back. The orgasm seemed to go on and on, though its intensity decreasing slowly with every moment, the Night Elf bucking her hips, grinding against a nonexistent partner as her gushing cunt splattered girlcum all over the sheets. The spasming muscles in her pleasure-wracked pussy suddenly caused the dildo to be ejected onto the wet sheets with a soft splat.

For a while, Shalendris simply lay there, catching her breath and staring up at the tent's roof, her hands still holding onto the two gigantic breasts, sweat covering her form, giving her curvaceous form a mild sheen.

Then, a sudden spike of panic shot through her as she recalled the dildo that had suddenly appeared in her hand while she was pleasuring herself. She had never brought any sex toys into the camp - could it be...? She turned aside and noticed that the bag next to Talena's bed was open.

Her heart beat hard in her chest, so hard that she could barely hear anything else. A thousand possibilities raced through her mind in that moment, none of them particularly appealing. Slowly, silently rising from her bed, juices still coating her inner thighs, Shalendris made her way over to Talena's bag, dildo still in hand, tits swinging and jiggling with every step. How heavy they felt, she thought.

Her eyes looked at the dildo briefly. It was larger than anything she'd ever owned. Easily over eleven inches in length and thick as her wrist, it somehow felt perfect inside her. And it was still coated in her juices. Frowning, she turned back to her bed and wiped off the goopy mess from it before dropping it gently into Talena's bag and pushing it under her bed.

"I do hope you enjoyed it..." came a sleepy voice.

Shalendris didn't answer. What could one say in such a situation? Hoping that her friend had still been sleeping, had not known or seen anything, she turned around and crawled back into bed, noticing how, on her knees like this, her breasts brushed against the bed's fabric, sending a pleasurable tingle up her spine.

As she lay down on her side on her side once more, her mind raced. The reality of it all hit her. Her breasts were absolutely massive now, far larger than any she'd seen on a Night Elf before. Not only that, but their size would make it impossible for her to fit in any of her old clothes. And Talena... did she know anything? About what either of them had done? Not to mention the affection Shalendris had for the woman was slowly starting to grow into something else...

She sighed softly, looking down at her chest. Tomorrow was a new day, and what happened to her chest and with Talena was far from the worst things she'd experienced or would experience, she knew.

Talena and Shalendris were woken up by a woman's voice inside their tent.

"You two. Get dressed. I've a mission."

Between the two beds stood Faella Shadewhisper, leader of that small camp, her stern gaze piercing into both healers. On her shoulder was perched Brightbeak, the winged companion soon flying back to Shalendris's bed with the happy little hoots she knew him for.

"Thank you for letting us borrow your bird, Shalendris. Brightbeak has been invaluable in locating what appears to be a patrol from another group of survivors aligned with Kur'talos Ravencrest."

Shalendris knew the name Ravencrest. They were not of Highborne blood but had managed to rise high in Kaldorei society but didn't know much else about them. She cared little for politics.

"You two will be going with Allendril to Black Rook Hold to establish contact with them. The forests are too dangerous, and we risk too much by having the entire camp head there now. Perhaps they can spare forces to allow us to pass through to their fortress -"

"But what about the protective runes? Allendril is the one who makes sure they function properly. If he is gone, then..." Talena interrupted suddenly, though the Captain seemed unbothered by it.

"One as skilled in the arcane arts as Allendril typically has no issue teaching others. While you were training with physical weapons, he taught others to care for the runes in his absence. I know little about magic and care for it even less. If you are curious, I am certain he will answer your questions." There was no warmth to the woman's voice, only raw determination. Captain Shadewhisper knew what had to be done and knew the risks of letting her most talented sorcerer leave with two of her best healers. But she needed every weapon-wielding Kaldorei in the encampment and needed everyone else to help build defenses.

Allendril would keep the two of them safe, she knew.

"Now, both of you, get dressed. We have fresh Nightsabers for you. I'll be meeting you at the west entrance in thirty minutes."

"But Captain, there's a slight issue. I'm not sure I can go right now," Shalendris said, her voice visibly unsure.

"You don't have a choice, Shalendris." And with that, the Captain exited the tent, turning with a flourish of her fancy green cloak.

Shalendris blinked for a moment before turning her head sideways towards Talena who, like her, was simply sitting in bed.

"I guess we're going on a trip," came the priestess's words. "But what's the issue you wanted to tell Captain Shadewhisper?" she asked, quite visibly concerned for her friend.

Shalendris looked at the tent's entrance, making sure no one was there other than Brightbeak, still perched on the bedpost. With a groan, the Kaldorei, hair still a mess, stood up before her friend, dragging the covers to cover herself from the neck down.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" asked the youngest Kaldorei, noticing how Talena's eyes seemed to be glued to the twin mountains on Shalendris's chest, their shape and size making it extremely hard to hide what they were.

Talena's mouth hung open for a moment. "Shal... I knew you were gifted up top but... Whaaaa...?"

With a last look towards the tent's entrance, Shalendris dropped the sheets, letting her green-haired friend get a good look at those immense lavender boobs, nipples thicker than her thumbs crowned with plate-sized areolae. They had a hint of sag to them, yet remained full and round, retaining perkiness that should be nearly impossible with a chest like this.

"You did this, Talena... I think... I'm not sure. Last night, you cast a blessing on me and my chest seemed to absorb it, in a way."

Talena was shocked. She would never do this to her friend! And now, the two cups on Shalendris's night clothes that would normally hold her chest seemed completely inadequate, and Talena wasn't even sure if they'd be enough to cover the woman's areolae.

"I know it seems improbable... But do you remember last night when you woke up on the ground? Well, you weren't just sleepwalking..." Shalendris stopped there, uncertain how much she should be telling Talena right now.

"I believe you... I do... I'm just, I don't understand. But if you tell me that's what happened, then I must trust you. You're the only friend I have right now."

Talena's words hit Shalendris. Indeed, the two were close friends now and they had to trust in one another.

"Well, I'm not sure I have anything to wear right now..." said Shalendris with a lighthearted laugh, cupping her colossal boobs.

"I've got an idea!" exclaimed the priestess as she stood up, grabbing the covers off the ground. "It won't be perfect but..."

Eyes were on both as they made their way to the camp's west entrance. Talena had wrapped Shalendris's chest in the blankets and had stuffed a few fruits and vegetables between the woman's flesh and the cloth.

"What are you looking at?" asked Talena. "She's carrying supplies, can't you see?" she said as she grabbed a carrot poking out from the "supply bag" Shalendris was carrying, biting down on it aggressively.

Talena was normally quite shy and quiet but had taken an oddly protective stance towards Shalendris since that morning. Shalendris was a little amused at this, doing her best to play along with her friend's ruse.

"But... wouldn't it be better to put them in a bag rather than a..." came a voice from one of the other survivors, a man neither of them knew too well.

"You would challenge Mother Moon's will?!" retorted Talena immediately, causing Shalendris to giggle softly.

And with that, the two of them embarked on their Nightsabers, joined soon after by Allendril, departing westward.

12