One Night Stand. With My Mom.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright. Let's do it." She reached into her purse for her cell, phoned dad, and told him we were going out for a few drinks, and then hung up. Her tone was anything but cordial.

I busted a U-turn and headed downtown, to the club. My buddy from college, Rex, started there as a bouncer but used some money he'd gotten from an inheritance to buy part of the place out. He'd done a great job with it, too.

For several years running, which is unusual for nightclubs, it's been one of the most frequented places in the city. The lights, girls, top DJs, are all part of why it's been so successful. However, what makes it really hot, is the annex he had put on the back of the building.

The annex, which he helped develop the architectural design for, is a Roman style bathhouse addition to the VIP lounge, with a small pool, and private jacuzzi rooms for the most discerning of clientele. Usually only the high-rollers get to go back there, but Rex had always let us, his pals (and our dates) use it, and it was always fun, lots and lots of fun.

Arriving at the club, I called Rex from my cell phone. A couple minutes later he showed up outside, grabbed me in a bear hug, and told me how much he missed partying with me and our old crew.

"And who is this lovely lady you've brought tonight?" He inquired, looking my mom's way.

"This is... Suzy." I'd almost said "my mom."

"Well, well, here's a present for you two." He handed me a key that was attached to a large red ribbon.

"This key gets you into jacuzzi room 7. You're free to use if you like, as you like. Follow me. I'll bring you up to the VIP longue. Drinks are on me all night. I told the bartender, Hector, the Latin one, you're coming. He'll take care of you. Great to see you again, man." He bear hugged me again and brought us inside, straight up to the VIP section.

"Listen, I gotta get back to business. You all have a good time, alright? Gimmie a ring if you need anything." He gave us a wink, shook my hand, and vanished into the crowd.

"So what do you want to drink?" I asked mom, shouting loudly over the blasting sound system. I didn't need to go to the bar to order, though, as Hector magically appeared, and presented us with a bottle of top shelf champagne.

"That looks good to me." Mom yelled out, as we sat down in a comfy leather loveseat and quickly downed a couple glasses.

"I don't usually like this sort of music." She said, commenting on the mix of pop, hip hop, and electronic sort of stuff they were playing. "But it sounds kind of good to me tonight."

I got up and took her hand.

"So let's dance." I shouted and led her out to the dance floor. At first she was a little stiff out there, as was I, but soon enough, we were getting down, and I think all the drinks were beginning to get to her, because she started grinding up on me, dancing provocatively, like I never thought she could. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen her dance, anywhere or in any situation, so it was a nice surprise, particularly to see her dance like this.

And damn, as she danced, her body was looking sizzling under those lights, especially the strobes, and I noticed that I wasn't the only guy checking her out. The usual lone male club vultures were around, looking for chicks, and I saw more than a couple scanning my mom up and down. One even got up close to us and started dancing near her. I wasn't having any of the vultures stealing my date, especially since it was my mom, so I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up close to me, marking my territory. The vulture in close proximity moved away, and I was now face to face with her. She then wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and we swayed to the music together.

We looked at each other funny, because it was sort of weird for both of us, being so close, slightly tipsy, and grinding on the dance floor. But, really, I didn't care anymore. Alcohol and loud music are incredible social lubricants.

I yelled into her ear, "I think that guy was trying to steal you from me. But you're mine tonight!"

"Am I?" She asked, with an erotic expression on her face that I'd never quite seen from her before. The strobe lights illuminating her face and body, on and off, made her look so mystical and sexy, and I figured now would probably be the best chance I'd get to make a move.

So I did. I went in and kissed her, softly, on the lips, and slipped my tongue in for a brief second, just long enough to make contact with hers. I pulled back quickly, and she looked shocked at what I did but didn't push me away.

I was shocked at myself, too, that I'd actually done that, kissing my mom, and I don't think she could believe it, either. Surprisingly, though, she leaned in, kissed me back and put her tongue right into my mouth, aggressively. We hugged and French kissed on the dance floor for a couple minutes as the loud bass shook our bodies, people bumped up against us, and suddenly fog shot down from above, into the dance floor, and the lights changed from strobe to red to strobe to red and back and forth.

When we broke apart from our kiss, I noticed the dance floor had gotten far more crowded, and I wanted some more privacy, so I asked mom if she wanted to go to the jacuzzi room. She nodded yes, and we pushed our way through the mass of humanity on the dance floor and walked over to the bathhouse section of the VIP area.

I flashed my ribbon crowned key to the shiny bald-headed, tuxedo wearing bouncer at the bathhouse entrance, and he let us inside, through a purple velvet rope. After descending down a long winding staircase, we stepped into the main room of the bathhouse.

In it, a smallish, oval-shaped heated swimming pool was populated by many naked and half naked young men and women, some of whom were engaging in various sexual acts. Opposite the pool were the jacuzzi rooms. I'd been in a few of them before, with girls I hooked up with back in college, but in no way did I ever imagine years later I'd be back in one with my mom.

Hand in hand, we walked straight towards our room without saying a word. It was much quieter in the bathhouse area, and we could actually hear each other talk, if we had chosen to speak, but we didn't. We were both totally speechless as we approached our room.

I opened the door for her and she gave me a reluctant look but still went inside. I closed the door behind us, locked it, and then approached her. She walked backwards, slowly, facing me. I think the reality of the situation hit her, as she suddenly seemed very hesitant and uncomfortable.

"I don't know... I, I don't think it should go this far. This is probably a mistake..." She said.

Not wanting to blow any chance I might have, I took the soft approach.

"Suzy, it's okay. We don't have to do anything. Except for maybe get into this jacuzzi and relax for a minute; the water looks excellent."

And it did too. The whole room did, really. It was all white marble, with a circular jacuzzi situated right in the middle. The jacuzzi was burping out millions of small bubbles from its clear, steamy water, and had a minty scent to it.

"But we don't have any bathing suits..." Mom said, guardedly.

"There's a few towels over there, hanging by the door. That's all we need." I replied.

"No, I think we should go. It's getting late. We shouldn't have come back here. I should have never kissed you. I've had too many drinks and got lost in the moment. This whole evening was a mistake."

She was starting to tear up and get upset. I knew I'd really be pushing it but I had to take another approach, or else I'd have no chance of getting any tonight, or likely ever, from her.

"Alright, we can go, if you want to be a prude about it." I exclaimed, in a disconcerted tone.

"Hey, I am not a prude!"

"Yes, you are, if you don't get in that jacuzzi with me. Didn't you come here to have fun?"

"Of course, I did, but I..."

"Come on, if you don't jump into that jacuzzi with me, and if you want to just go back home and play Charades with the Robinsons, then I'm sorry, but you're a prude. An old prude."

"Oh yeah?! An old prude, eh?" She yelled back at me. I could tell adding the "old" to it really got to her. Her whole disposition entirely shifted.

"Yeah. An old prude, Suzy."

"Fine then. I'll show you a prude. An OLD prude!" She then kicked off her heels and pulled off her blouse, revealing that black lacy bra she had on, which I must reiterate, really made her tits look amazing.

"This look like a prude to you?"

I shook my head, undid my belt, and pulled down my pants. She unzipped and took off her skirt and I was pleased to see her wearing black lacy thong panties that matched her bra. I took off my shirt and pulled down my pants and boxers, and kicked off my shoes and socks.

Although her body was far from flawless, it did look pretty damn good, especially for a woman her age, and seeing her half naked had given me a throbbing erection, which was pointed right at her. Mom looked down at it for a split second, turned her head away, unhooked and tore off her bra, and then pulled down her fishnet stockings and panties, grabbed a champagne bottle that was sitting next to the jacuzzi, popped the cork, took a big swig, and stepped into the water. I followed her in.

"Water isn't bad..." I said, trying to make eye contact, but she wouldn't look at me.

"Come here..." I said to her. She didn't respond, so I slid up next to her.

"So you think it was a mistake coming here? Because I don't. I don't at all."

"No... I don't. I can't believe you talked me into getting naked, though."

"Can I talk you into more?"

"More? You're hitting on me again?"

"Yes, I am. And yes, more. We already kissed. Come on, let's have some fun. Come on... Please..."

"I don't know..."

"Come on, don't be a prude..."

She gave me an angry look, with her mouth agape, and I placed my hand on her soft, creamy thigh and stroked it up and down. Then I leaned in and kissed her again, on the lips. At first she tried to pull her head away but then she sat still and let me kiss her, freely, and we soon were French kissing again.

I reached my free hand over and played with her large, C-cup size tits. Then I moved my other hand further up her thigh, cupped her pussy, played with her clit and stuck my index finger in and out of her warm, tight hole. It was way tighter than I thought it'd be, especially having had two kids come out of there.

"Oh God.." She moaned between kisses. "What are we doing? I swear I didn't want things to go this far..."

"I did." I whispered back to her. "I wanna fuck you. Please, let me fuck you. Let me put it in."

She reached down, grabbed my cock, and started stroking it.

"You wanna fuck me? You wanna put this in?" She asked. "I can't believe you're trying to fuck me... I'm your mother, you know..."

I think this was the first time I'd heard her say "fuck," and it turned me on.

"Tonight you're my date. And you are holding my dick in your hand..."

"Looks like I am, but still I can't believe we're doing this..."

"Well we are. Now, please, mom... Suzy... Please... Please let me put it in... Please..." Her stroking my cock made me feel like it was going to erupt.

"Ooh, God, Alright... Just put on a condom first. You do practice safe sex on your dates, don't you?"

"Yeah, but..."

"No buts. Put on a condom."

"Okay, m... Suzy."

I didn't really want to put on a condom and was sort of annoyed she was making me do so. I never liked using them and hadn't in years. Besides, if you can't fuck your own mom unprotected, then who can you? But I have to admit that there was something kind of cool about her telling me to do that. Like it was a real date, which I guess, it was, even though it was with my mom.

So I let loose of her tits and pussy, fished my wallet out of my pants, and pulled out my emergency rubber, tore open the wrapper, dunked it into the water, and slid it on. I turned over towards mom, took hold of her legs, and was about to roll over stick my cock in her when she stopped me.

"Don't tell anyone about this!" She pointed at me and said in scolding fashion.

"I won't. Don't worry..." I replied. Who would I tell anyway about fucking my mom? No one would believe me, and/or they'd think I was totally fucked up.

Mom then stood up in the jacuzzi, got up in front of me, lowered herself over me, took my cock back in her hand, guided it up to her opening, and sank her tight, hot pussy down on my stiff member and started to ride me.

We let out mutual moans of pleasure as I penetrated her and I subsequently cupped her ass and rotated between sucking on her tits and French kissing her as she bobbed up and down on my cock, riding it like a pro. It was an unreal experience, being in that jacuzzi, in the hot, bubbly water, fucking my own mother. She was an incredibly hot lay, and I was so excited that I only lasted a few minutes before coming, very, very hard.

Mom noticed my cock soften after I came, kissed me one last time, and climbed off me. I got up out of the jacuzzi, peeled off the condom, and threw it into the garbage can nearby. Mom then stepped out of the water, toweled off, and started to get dressed. I toweled off and started to dress, too. Neither of us said anything for a minute or so, until I interrupted the silence.

"Hey, thanks." I said to her and rubbed my hand on her back.

"Thanks?" She asked.

"Thanks for that and for this evening. It's been awhile. I really needed this." I confessed to her.

"I know you did. But I wasn't expecting to be the one to do, well, what we just did. God, I'm such a horrible wife... And mother... I should never have..." She was starting to tear up again.

"'No, I'm glad we did this. It was fun and good for us both, I think. What we did was perfectly natural. We're two consenting adults... And I'd like to do it again, too, if possible."

"We shouldn't have done that..."

"Come on, like I said, it's okay. I had a really good time. Didn't you?"

"Well, yes, actually I did, but..."

"But nothing. It's okay. More than okay, you were amazing in there... Let's do it again sometime, please..."

"Maybe. I don't know. I don't think I'm the person who should be doing this with you. I am married, remember? And your mother..."

"What about on special occasions, like birthdays, Christmases? This is a lot better than the shirt you gave me last year."

"I thought you liked that shirt?!"

"I did. But not as much as this..."

"I'm sure..."

My quip cheered her up and alleviated the weirdness of what had just transpired. Mom loosened up and started smiling again.

"Honestly, though, Suzy, something tells me this isn't your first time in this situation, though. I mean, not like this exactly, but with someone other than dad."

"You always were perceptive. No, it isn't. I told you there were a lot of things you didn't know about me. But I didn't expect to be with you, like this, however..."

"Well, you did want me to be out with women, right?"

"So it's my fault?"

"Yeah, it is."

"It may be. I got lost in the moment a lot tonight. The drinks went straight to my head. But seriously, I hope you don't think less of me after this, and after knowing I'm not always faithful to your father."

"No, I don't at all. I was married, too, you know? I told you I needed this. I'd like to see you again, in this way, if you want. I had no idea you were such a wild and cool chick. And so hot."

"Like I said, maybe. Though maybe it's better as a one night stand, we never, ever, talk about."

"Whatever you want to do, Suzy..."

"What I want to do right now is go grab a cup of coffee and sober up before going home. Let's get out of here."

"There's a good all-night diner next door we could go to."

"Okay. But when we leave here we're back to being mom and son. So stop staring at my tits so much."

"You noticed?"

"Yes. It's flattering but not appropriate."

"Fine. How about one last kiss before we go?"

"Alright..."

Still half-naked, we embraced and kissed for about a minute and I took full advantage of the opportunity to grab her ample ass and tits as much as I could, especially since I didn't know if I'd have the chance again. Plus, with my luck with women, these might be the last I touch for a while.

Breaking apart, I asked her, "Are you sure we can't go out again, like this?"

"We'll see... Put the rest of your clothes on. I definitely will go to that diner with you. I'm starting to get hungry again. Do they serve breakfast there, all night?"

"Sure do."

"Then let's continue our conversation over a plate of pancakes."

"Sounds good to me..."

After stepping out of our room, we walked through what was now a full blown Roman orgy in and around the pool, and ascended up the staircase. We again pushed through the mass of humanity on the dance floor and then exited the club, stumbling out into the cool, slightly humid early morning air. We walked across the street to the diner, went in, sat down in an isolated booth towards the far left end of the tiny, 1950's style, sparely populated restaurant, and ordered some coffee and pancakes. The strong black coffee that soon arrived quickly sobered us both up, and we started to converse on the night's events.

"So, I want to know more about you and your, how should I say, adventures, mom."

"Adventures?"

"Yeah, these other people you've been with. I never thought of you as being the type. Like, you said you always hated dating, and you always seemed so happy with dad. You just never seemed to be the type to do anything like that, so I guess I'm sort of curious now about it."

"Curious? Really?"

"Yeah..." It was hard for me to admit, but the thought of her being a slutty, wild chick kind of turned me on. I think she picked up on the fact that I liked it, though, and played coy about it at first, but then began to elaborate.

"Listen, it's not like there's been tons, only a few over the last couple years, one night stands... It started after your father stopped being intimate with me. It's just... He has no interest in certain things and won't even talk to me about it anytime I bring it up. I have needs, you know? It's as simple as that. I don't feel good about it, but sometimes you have to take care of yourself."

"I don't fault you for it."

"Thanks for understanding. It means a lot to me that we can talk like this."

"Me too, mom."

She reached over and put her hands on top of mine and we looked into each other's eyes. Our pancakes then came, and we broke apart and dug into them ferociously. All the dancing and hot tub activities had made us both quite hungry.

Sitting there devouring our short stacks, I almost felt like I was with a different person. Like this wasn't my mom at all, this beautiful, wild, and promiscuous chick. It was more or less as if she had a split personality or something, and I suddenly wanted to know more about this mysterious creature and her secret life.

"Who were they?" I asked as I speared and brushed the crescent shaped remnants of a blueberry pancake around in the tiny reservoir of syrup near the edge of my plate.

"Who were who?" She asked, sipping from her coffee.

"The guys you were with..."

"No one you know. A few encounters on business trips. Nothing serious..."

"When was the last one?"

"A couple months ago, in San Antonio. Why are you so interested in your mother's sex life?"

"I don't know. I guess since I just got to be a part of it, it's more intriguing to me now."

She laughed, shook her head, and brushed her bangs behind her left ear.

"And what's with you, going after me, your mom, like this? Did you really plan on this happening tonight?"

"Honestly, I was sort of joking when I asked you out, but when you kissed me on the cheek, and I watched you walk down the hallway last night, I don't know, I just started thinking of, well, you know... doing things with you. You've got... A really nice-looking ass... I figured it might be cool if we did something. And it was."