Performance Related Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn now Joe; you two can help me get cleaned off." She took my hand in hers and I let her lead me back under the water. Lucy raised no complaints and straightened herself up completely, stepping free of her underwear before joining us. Imogen's head barely came level with my chin, the water quickly plastering her hair to her skull like a cap; Lucy moved to stand behind her, quickly working a glob of gel into Imogen's hair and as she tilted her head back I felt her nipples brushing against my chest; her hips pressing against my rigid cock, it felt as though I was being sweetly tortured. I tried desperately to think of anything but what was happening but it was too difficult and I felt my hands reaching for Imogen's hips, lifting her up. Her mouth opened as I raised her high, but she smiled and parted her legs, wrapping them around my waist.

"Guess you can't wait then?" I could only shake my head, lowering her gently onto the head of my cock.

I saw Lucy draw closer; my balls caught in her hand as Imogen sank lower, enclosing me within the clenching confines of her cunt. Her eyelashes fluttered down and I threw my head back; all I needed was my release, I wanted to fuck her hard. I brought my head forward sharply as I heard her scream out, wondering if I had hurt her, but when I felt a steady stroking pressure against the shaft of my cock I knew that Lucy was fingering her ass, making the tight space in Imogen's pussy even more confined. Imogen's eyes were still shut but her lips were drawn back; I angled my head, capturing her, spearing my tongue into the warm cavern of her mouth, swallowing her screams; moaning myself as Lucy's hand encircled the base of my shaft, holding it tightly. I started to move her with a faster pace, my fingers biting, punishing her flesh but she was willing, digging her heels into the small of my back, pushing herself harder down onto my cock; she was teetering on the edge of her own orgasm as Lucy finger-fucked her ass. The water cascaded over the three of us, the paint all gone, leaving us with nothing to hide behind, our bodies were shiny, silvery drops of water coursing and caressing every angle and curve, the steam giving the little scene an almost surreal quality.

"Lift her off Joe!"

"Fuck off! I'm going to cum." I said, breaking the kiss.

"I want you to fuck me too." Lucy pleaded and I wondered how the hell I was going to hold out for long enough to please her too, but I felt Imogen push herself high, dropping back down hard; the breath whooshed out of my lungs as she bent right back, panting hard. I had survived her orgasm, one more to go.

My knees felt weak as I lowered her to the floor but I wasn't allowed to rest as Lucy pulled her fingers from Imogen's ass and led me over to the bench, letting go of my hand quickly and bending over, holding onto the edges. I could see Imogen's juices glistening on my shaft, and knew that Lucy didn't need any help getting wet, her pussy was already dripping and ready for me, even the little crinkle of her ass was shiny wet. I smiled as Imogen sat down on the bench close to Lucy, my jaw dropping as she straddled it, pushing her hips towards Lucy's face.

"Fuck her in the ass Joe. You like that don't you Lucy?" Imogen whispered.

"Yes... oh yes Joe, fuck my tight little ass. Give me a reason to scream like Imogen." I didn't need to be told twice, I couldn't have waited any longer.

I drew the head of my cock over her ass hole, back and forth a few times before drawing back slightly. Her gasps were loud as I pushed forward, easing myself slowly inside, groaning loudly as the crown of my cock was engulfed inside the tight heat of her ass; it felt as though I was being held in a vice but I kept pushing inch after inch into her. I was being careful up until the point when I watched Lucy dip her head forward, burying her face in Imogen's pussy, much to Imogen's delight... and mine. My hands held onto Lucy's hips tightly as I thrust forward, I was sheathed completely and even although she was screaming into Imogen's pussy, she still clenched and unclenched her muscles around my cock. I managed a quick look into Imogen's face.

"What are you waiting for Joe, fuck her ass; the harder the better." Before Lucy could offer any protest, Imogen held her head tightly, making it impossible for her to raise it up and I wasn't about to argue.

My cock sawed in and out of Lucy's ass, slow and hard to start, hurting her as well as myself, but it was bearable, twisted with a dark excitement coupled with Lucy's shouts that urged me on. I had never felt pleasure like it before, every nerve-ending felt sensitized, ignited; Imogen's face was a mask of pain as I drew Lucy back and forth and I caught a glimpse of Lucy's fingers thrusting in and out of her ass, stretching it wide as she bathed her face in Imogen's wet cunt. I slid my hand along the length of Lucy's spine, tangling my fingers in her hair, grabbing hold as I started to slam my hips harder against her ass, making her body shake with each thrust. Imogen let go of Lucy's head at that point, cupping her breasts briefly before pinching the nipples tightly, raising her feet to Lucy's shoulders, pushing her back onto my cock. The three of us were like mating animals; there was no gentleness whatsoever. I felt my balls tighten up, flooding her ass with my jism, not letting up with my strokes, looking down, watching my cum being pushed out of her tight little ass with each deep thrust. Lucy's howls filled the air as Imogen's back arched off the bench, as lost as she was in her own orgasm. I wanted to collapse on top of the both of them, I felt energy-sapped, there was nothing left of me to give and even although my cock had grown soft, I was still sheathed.

"Phil's going to wonder where we are Imogen, think we'd better get moving." Lucy raised her head and I withdrew slowly, groaning as the head of my cock popped free.

"He knows where we are sweets, wouldn't worry about it, he'll be upstairs developing those shots from earlier, or developing a new friendship with one of the blokes that I splattered earlier, I saw his cock twitching when we were working, he had his eye on someone." Imogen pulled back and swung her leg to the side, sitting up quickly, raking her fingers through the damp strands of her hair.

"Well I guess lunch hour is over, you've been fun Joe." Lucy said, standing up quickly, scanning the floor for her clothes.

I felt like I had been used and discarded, it was a new feeling for me and to be honest, it was one I could get quite used to.

"I hate to bring this up, especially after what's just happened but I'm meant to get paid before I leave." I had the good grace to blush; feeling more and more like a male prostitute.

"Yeah, shit, forgot about that, lets get dressed and I'll sort things out in reception." Lucy had discarded her sopping g-string and was shimmying into her little black skirt, tits bouncing with her efforts.

"Bugger, Lucy, we've got a casting session for the women in ten minutes!" Imogen smiled at me apologetically and I was left wondering if one of those women would be singled out for special treatment after the shoot was done.

"I fancy a redhead today Imo, you got to choose the last one." Lord, it was a personal body buffet.

A few minutes later, fully dressed I found myself in the foyer once more, shuffling my feet while Lucy searched for the envelope containing the cash I had been promised.

"Damn and bloody blast, I'm sure I put it under the keyboard, let me check again." Lucy's head disappeared from view and I went to sit down on the edge of one of the sofas again.

"Joe, glad to see you're still here, I saw your envelope sitting on the reception desk so I took it to my office for safe-keeping, if you'd like to come with me just now I'll give it to you straight away." Lucy's head sprang up from behind the desk as Phil spoke, her eyebrow raised for a second before comprehension dawned; it took a few more seconds to realize that the person that Phil had had his eye on was me.

"Well... do you want it or not?" Phil said before disappearing through a door behind reception.

"I need the money." I whispered to Lucy as I made my way round the desk.

"Good luck hun; scream if you need me, the guy's hung like a horse." I swallowed deeply and stepped into the office, closing the door on Lucy's muffled giggles. One thing was certain, I would be screaming, especially if it meant another chance to fuck the lovely Lucy.

12