Quarterly Review

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quivered. Her body was responding to this animal in kind. She rolled off of him, onto her back, in order to tug the now restrictive skirt free. She began to roll to her side to worry at the bra when he pounced. Her failing logic had forgotten that his hands were captive only to her knees and his hips to her weight. He grabbed her wrists and held them wide.

Eyes met, like calling to like. He leaned forward and their lips met once more. Tongues danced as they sucked and bit each others lips. Her hand flew upward to grip his neck, holding him in place, locking in the connection. His hand retrieved hers once again, a minute later, immobilizing her. She struggled against his restraint but to no avail. He saw the laughter in her eyes. He could do nothing so long as he held her hands. Something covered her still, protecting her in this contest. His eyes returned the laughter. Conserving energy for her arms, her legs lay wide protected by the thin cloth.

Her eyes flew wide as his pressed against and into her cavern. The released hand was an devious ploy to remove her protection. Too late her legs tried to push him away. His biceps flexed under her legs. Her knees pushed to her shoulders. She was helpless under him. He growled as he thrust inside her to the hilt. "Yes!" Her last word as overwrought nerves collapsed into screams. In and out, harder and faster he thrust. The animal had released too recently and was slow to rebuild. She screamed her euphoria as he pushed at every nerve deep within. He shifted his angle pressing straight against the walls of her temple and she nearly passed out. She kept him well lubricated as he began to jerk. Grunts and growls responded to her screams.

Suddenly he was further inside then her body could imagine. She screamed her last gasp as the animal roared in triumph. Both collapsed, entangled with each other on the sheets.

12