Queen Yavara Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"April!" I screamed.

She looked back at me like she was confused as to why I called.

"Don't do it!" My voice broke, "This is not you! Just fight enough to free us, and I'll fix you!"

Her expression softened into one of pity, her amber eyes glistening. "This is me, Thomas."

"It's not! It doesn't have to be!"

"But it's what I want to be." She smiled pitiably at me, "I can't fight this. I belong to him now, my master. I live to please him. I love him."

"I love you." I barely spoke it.

She never said another word to me. She turned from me like I was a stranger, and beamed up at Brock. He stepped forward, and she dipped her face to his feet, and like a compliant pup, she licked his toes, her tongue darting out from her pursed lips.

Brock looked down at his new slave, then up at me. Though he grinned with a mouth full of teeth and tusk, his eyes swam with a depthless hatred. He tore his clothes from his body, revealing the impossible thing wobbling between his legs. "Watch me, Adarian!" He growled, "Watch what I will do to your precious woman every night for the rest of her wretched life. Come, my fellow chieftains, let us all enjoy the gift our queen has given me!" His snatched April up by her hair, "I am a generous Froktora."

And with his fists balled in April's hair, he forced his cock all the way down her throat. I watched in horror as she took him in, her eyes watering as her neck bulged. He fucked her face in a fury of thrusts, smashing his crotch against her nose and mouth, pulling on her dog ears to force himself all the way down. And though she gagged and sputtered, though she retched and heaved, she locked her lips around his girth and slurped, her glistening eyes staring gratefully up him, delighted to receive his cock. Her tight body squirmed and bent in the netted clothing, her pussy blushing and leaking with desire, her anus winking invitingly. Never had she displayed such lechery for me, such physical desire, such wanton whorish lust. Through the gags and sputtering coughs that emanated from her violated mouth, I heard her mewling like a bitch in heat, her hands reaching back to grip her tan cheeks, her fingers sinking into supple flesh and white netting to spread her holes to the surrounding chieftains. One orc slipped beneath her and rammed his full length into her cunt; another squatted down and shoved his girth into her pink aperture. She wrenched in a back-arching bow, her pelvis tilting to take the cocks that were too big for her body, her holes stretched to salivating lips and sucking rims. Two more orcs came to her sides, and she enthusiastically took them in her hands, stroking them in time with the fervent cadence of her violation, her body jiggling into a blur as it was squished between the pressing forms of muscle. I could hear her gagged screams over the slapping of flesh, sounds she had had never made when she was with me, enslaved by a pleasure I could never give her. She wasn't my April anymore.

"Don't feel so bad, Adarian," Yavara's sultry voice said from behind me, "she's clearly happy; don't you want her to be happy?"

"I will kill you," I hissed, "I will-"

"You will do no such thing," Yavara laughed as she stepped in front of me, "you will make love to me, Adarian, and you will turn dark and join me. Who knows?" Yavara grinned deviously as she lowered herself between my legs, "Maybe Brock will let you visit his new whore."

Her bronze breasts bulged from the cutout in her leather-clad bust, the areolas stretching as the nipples sought the free air. Her lush lips pursed above my flaccid shaft, and blew gently across it, looking up at me with mirthful orange eyes. Watch April, Her voice commanded in my mind, watch your beloved be taken like the cum-slut she is. I could not deny her wishes, as much as I tried to avert my gaze. My eyes were compelled by her magic, and they were filled with the sight of my beloved, her little body writhing as her anus accommodated two cocks, stretched to an oval above her ruined slit, a black hunk of meat driving relentlessly in it as she stared back at her defilement, her mouth agape, her brow knitted in astonishment, uncomprehending of the heinous pleasure she endured, something so terrible no woman should ever enjoy. I couldn't help it; it was the expression on her face that sent a jolt through my loins. It was the idea that she, the woman whose adventurousness extended to a risqué blowjob, would find ecstasy in such a disgusting thing that caused my cock to rise. You like watching her get fucked like the worthless piece of whore she is. Yavara cooed in my mind, You cuck, Adarian. Maybe I'll make you watch every night. She wrapped a cool hand around my shaft and gently fondled me. Tears streaked my cheeks as I engorged for her, as my cock curved back and leaked at the tip before her blowing lips. She released me so that I could look down at her, her orange eyes glimmering with terrible desires. As they topped the whites of her eyes, she parted her purple lips, and consumed me. I gasped. Her pliant lips pillowed around me and pressed with gentle suction, and her wet tongue lathered me with a promising caress. I groaned, and she smiled victoriously, humming lecherous moans as she slowly sucked. She pressed her mouth to my base, her throat constricting perfectly about my tip, then she gradually drew upward, slurping around a devious smile until I popped from her lips, and she playfully licked the tip.

"Considering my heritage, it's strange that I've never tasted high-elf cock before." She licked her lips, "Don't you just love being a woman's first time?" She stood up, her breasts finally popping free of their leather constraints, pressing together below her imperious stare. "Don't worry Adarian, I'll do all the things April would never let you do before." She turned around and bent over, showing the oval cutout that exposed her from clit to tailbone, the leather stretching across the spread of her ass. She looked over her shoulder as she sucked her fingers, then pushed three to the bottom knuckle into her rim, splaying them to show me the tantalizing ruby bore of her clean shithole. She withdrew her finger and sucked them again, then sat down on my lap, her flesh pillowing around my rigid cock, her tender anus pulsing against it, her head resting on my shoulder, her eyes laughing at me as she watched my jaw twitch in hatred.

"You're cute when you want to kill me, you know that?" Yavara giggled. She grabbed my cock and shifted her hips until it centered her puckered aperture, "Too bad this little guy doesn't agree with you." She licked my cheek, "He just wants to get dirty." Her brow furrowed, and her mouth opened to yield a low moan as she slowly took me in. I couldn't stop myself from moaning with her. Her anal ring slid down my length, the channel behind it gripping me like a vice, embracing me in its vile heat. She impaled herself until her cheeks formed a seal against my crotch, her sphincter pulsing around me with her elevated heart.

"Do it," Yavara whispered lustfully, "give in to me. Fuck me, Adarian, take me; I'm your whore-queen."

She looked into my eyes as her face twisted in perversion. She slowly gyrated her hips, her ass squishing delectably, her back undulating against my torso. Her beautiful leather-clad body glistened in the torch light, her pink nipples erect with arousal, wet and leaking. I struggled to maintain my composure, to not react to the beautiful woman that was raping me. Her tongue snaked playfully from her mouth and licked my pointed ear. She giggled girlishly as I tried to move my head away from her, but her telekinetic powers kept me in place. One hand grasped the frame of the chair while the other snaked down her flexing abdomen to curl her fingers below her leathered pubis, entering her slit. She moaned as she indulged in herself, her rectum seizing around me, milking my cock.

"Look at April!" Yavara moaned, "Look how I've changed her. Look how your beloved moans like a whore for orc cock."

April was in the air, sandwiched between Brock and another orc. Her tongue was hanging from her mouth, her cries of pleasure ringing out from her. Her body convulsed and writhed as she orgasmed, Brock shooting his cum into her ass before letting another orc take his place. She looked over at me, not a hint of guilt in her pleasure-warped eyes.

"Don't you want to hurt me?" Yavara whispered, "Don't you want to punish me for what I did to her? Fuck my ass, Adarian, make me pay for turning your precious kitsune into a begging slut."

My body was tensed like a drawn bow, shaking with the effort not to react. It was fruitless. Instincts surmounted my pride, and with a groan of dismay, I thrusted against her, burying myself the rest of the way into her filth. She grinned at me, a low growl escaping her lips. She had me. I thrusted with increasing force, my ankles and wrists rubbing raw against the chains that bound them. The pain was punishment, and I longed for it. I longed for her to feel it tenfold. I drove into her with all my malice, with all my futile pride, and she took me with lecherous generosity, her hot tight innards rewarding me for my ferocity, her face conveying greater and greater pleasure with every drive of my hips. She pushed back against me, grinding her ass into my crotch, willing me to force my way deeper. I gritted my teeth and gave her what she wanted. Her smiling mouth fell open, her half-cast eyes widened. She panted her pleasure into my face, her back arching from my torso, her tits bouncing in the torchlight. She gripped my hair and forced my face to hers, our brows touching, our eyes staring with mutual hatred and lust.

"That's it!" Yavara snarled, "Fuck me like you want to kill me!"

Yavara's movements became more impassioned. With a pull of my hair, she forced my face to hers and drove her tongue into my mouth. Before I could even think about biting, her mind took control of me, and locked my jaw. I could only fuck her in retaliation, relentlessly blasting against her body, her slick channel swelling around me, squeezing me tighter with each thrust. Her body began to react with increasing sensitivity, each delivery of my hips sending spams deep in her abdomen. She broke from the kiss, her eyes fixed in concentration, her mouth agape and crying out. I cried out with her, the pulling in my loins like a puppeteer's string on my body, compelling me to drive, drive, drive, smashing against this woman, making her expression fall in awe. Her eyes rolled back, her mouth opened wide, and her neck strained to vocalize her ascension. She squirted violently, her legs coming together and twitching, her toes curling. I felt the pressure in my groin grow past the point of no return, the ecstasy boiling in my balls. Yavara unsheathed herself, slid off my body in a struggle of sexual lassitude, and then with eyes possessed of lust, she consumed me to the base, tasting with moaning lechery the friction-heated tang of her shithole. I couldn't hold back a second longer. The churning in my sack erupted, and I roared in a myriad catharsis of emotion as I emptied myself down the Dark Queen's swallowing throat. Then, I felt something else.

Yavara's eyes came into sudden focus, and she pulled my cock from her mouth and watched me transform. My skin turned to a bronze hue. The hair on my arms and legs darkened. No wait, it wasn't darkening, but... receding. For the hair that draped my shoulders was still platinum blonde, and the mound above my crotch was still curly and golden. But... why? Why would... Oh god. OH GOD! The stubble on my cheeks vanished. My face went numb. My chest began to heave. My insides began to burn. I felt something open inside of me. Before my disbelieving eyes, my barreled chest shrank into that of a boy's, then suddenly expanded into supple breasts. My hips widened, my waist narrowed, my legs smoothed into supple trunks that pressed together at their juicy apex. The muscles and bones in my face shifted, my strong jaw becoming finer, my nose becoming narrower, my lips becoming fuller. The feeling of openness within me grew down my pelvis until I felt my pelvic floor split into a painless wound, but I screamed nonetheless, and the sound was feminine and high. My balls shrank until they vanished completely, and the new slit that replaced them extended to the base of my cock. Then... then, that too shrank. I gawked as the last evidence of my masculinity receded into a smooth bead, then hid beneath the fleshy hood that capped my new pussy.

"Oh my god!" Yavara gasped with a hand over her mouth, "I turned you into a woman!"

I could only stare down at myself. Where there had once been bulging and vascular muscle, there was now smooth and lithe limbs. My hands had become elegantly-fingered and graceful, my feet had become dainty, my abdomen had become soft and flat. I couldn't comprehend when I was seeing, and what I was feeling was even more foreign. Yavara's eyes wandered down my body, her orange lenses filled with fascination, and something worse.

"Don't touch me!" I hissed, my own voice shocking me.

Yavara leered at me. "I can do whatever I want to you. If I want to touch you," she ran her hand across my belly, and I squirmed under her, "I will. If I want to rape you..." her fingers darted for my crotch, and I seized in terror. But she did not enter me, only hovered her hand above my heat. "...I will, Adarian." She drew a single finger up my taint, and I shuddered with involuntary pleasure, the alien sensation tremoring in my new nethers, coercing a wetness within me, an ache I didn't understand. Yavara slid her finger through my petals, and I gasped, my synapses firing with sensations I'd never known, every fold of me singing out. She examined her wetted finger, then sucked it clean, and smiled at me. "You're like me now, Adarian." She whispered, "You don't know it yet, but you will soon. You will lie awake at night battling desires you don't understand. You'll give in because no one's watching, and when you penetrate yourself, I wonder who you'll think of?"

"Please," I whispered, my breath shuddering, "let me go!"

Her gaze wandered down me once more, studying me. "I always wondered why Elena grew a cock when she transformed. I guess we have our answer. She's actually the male of her species. Arbor said her seed wouldn't bear fruit, but I bet she could get you pregnant." Yavara leaned forward, her breath in my nostrils, "Of course," she smiled wickedly, "dark elves can be impregnated by any beast, and seeing as you're half dark..."

"No!"

"You don't want to join your beloved?" Yavara sneered, "You could ease the burden of her sacrifice."

"Please!"

Yavara unlocked my chains. "If you don't want Brock Terdini scraping the back of your womb, then get on your knees, and pledge your life to me."

"You said you'd send me back to Bentius!"

"I changed my mind." Yavara stood up, "I won't give you a second chance, Adrianna."

From behind Yavara, I saw the confluence of the Ten surrounding April. Orc after orc pumped into her bent-over body, and unloaded their seed into her bowls and womb. She moaned out gratefully with each delivery, her hips swaying and begging for more, her yawning slit and gaping anus leaking. Brock pulled her up by the fox-ears and made her clean his cock, and she devotedly did so, her eyes full of adoration as she tasted the disgusting concoction of her holes. Then he unceremoniously dropped her to the ground, and left her to writhe in the filth of her lust, her flesh glazed, her mesh body suit torn, her hair matted and stiff. Brock looked to me with eyes full of cruel mirth. They widened into ovals of shock. One by one, the Ten all turned their attention to me, their expressions all dropping in astonishment. And one by one, their faces changed, their disbelieving eyes turning to leers of wanton avarice. Their deflated members engorged once more, each one rising to point at me. It terrified me, it disgusted me, and yet, I couldn't look away from them. What was it that made them so fascinating? The shape? The texture? The veins branching along the tantalizing lengths? The throbbing heads leaking before the girthy shafts? The smooth balls pristinely ornamenting the convergence of their muscular thighs?

"Oh god." I whispered, overcome with the horror of the realization.

"Yes, they look delicious, don't they?" Yavara giggled, "I'm afraid you won't be able to deny yourself for very long. Us dark-elves aren't too proud. I guess it makes sense to get it over with now, and just-"

"NO!" I yelped, and scrambled to my knees. Without any thought of pride, I leaned forward, and kissed Yavara's toes. "Please, my queen." I muttered, "Please have mercy."

"That's a good girl, Adrianna." Yavara hissed. She bent over and stoked my hair almost lovingly, "I still hate you, you understand, but now you're quite like a child to me. Since you killed my daughter, it only seems fair that you take her place." She guided me back into a kneeling position, "And I expect grandchildren. There's only two of your kind in the entire world, and one of them is dying in Bentius because of you. You need to propagate your race, Adrianna; you're an endangered species."

End of Part Eight.