Scare & Scare Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya was another matter altogether. Kember's hand had just whetted her appetite and now she was ready for the main course. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled at me devilishly. "How ya holdin' up there, creepy boy?" She looked at her glistening hand and then down at Kember, whose eyes were shut, a sex-drunk lazy smile on her full lips. "Should I let him taste you?"

Kember's head wiggled against my painfully aroused shaft. "Mmm, he's been a good boy so far. Why not?"

"More mercy than I have," growled Tonya as she straddled Kember's head. She passed her hand in front of my nose again, letting me smell Kember's musk as she ground Kember's head down against my cock with her hips. She put her fingers to my lips and I hungrily lapped up the sweet and pungent juices from her fingers as Kember's cool tresses caressed my balls. Kember put her hands on Tonya's hips and bore down hard on her pussy as I sucked Tonya's fingers and licked the back of her hand. She brought her free hand up and lightly stroked my cheek. I could hear Kember lapping and slurping at Tonya's pussy. Tonya was leaning into me and breathing heavy, getting closer to her own climax. Her hips ground into Kember's hungry mouth, which in turn drove her head harder into my raging cock. Kember's head was shaking furiously as Tonya's orgasm hit, the sensation causing me to moan in pain in frustration. Tonya grabbed handfuls of my hair as her body shook from the climax.

When Tonya's orgasm passed the two girls slithered onto either side of me. They curled up into my sides and smiled at me with post-orgasmic affection. They caressed my chest and belly as I writhed against my bonds in frustration verging on agony.

"So what did you think?" Tonya cooed. "Was it everything you imagined? I suspect you'll have a lot more vivid images in your head next time you stroke that big hard cock of yours." I was whimpering. This was unbelievable torture.

"Ton, look at him, he's gonna burst." I was glad someone noticed.

"Yeah Kemmy, maybe we should deal with that. After all, we're not completely evil." She glanced down at my pulsing, purple cock. "Doesn't look like it'll take too much effort, either. What do you say, are you up for it?" With that the two girls descended slowly two the aching erection a few feet away. Kember kissed my balls lightly before taking them into her mouth. She sucked at them gently as while her tongue swirled around them like an angry snake. Tonya slid a tongue as soft as velvet up the length of my shaft and twirled it around the tip of my cock. She wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and tugged up und down as her mouth descended, her lips meeting her fist. Kember was rolling each nut in her mouth one at a time as Tonya's mouth and hand worked furiously over my cock, milking the cum out of it.

"Wow, his balls are really tightening up. He's gonna cum any second." Kember hummed the words softly through her lips against my balls. The sensation drove me to the edge.

Tonya pulled off my shaft with a pop. "Come up here and help me out with this." Kember moved up between my legs and wrapped her large, soft boobs around the shaft of my cock as Tonya's mouth descended back to the head. Kendra squeezed her tits together around my cock and jerked me with them as Tonya continued to suck on the corona. It was too much. With my eyes wide open the world faded from view as an enormous orgasm took over my body. Tonya gently pushed Kember back and away to giver room to engulf me in her mouth as I pumped rope after rope of cum into her. She kept sucking as her fingers undulated around the base of my shaft, Kember all the while massaging my balls.

The girls untied me as my senses returned to earth. Finally capable of speech I had to ask "So how you girls figure out it was me at the door?"

Tonya stiffened up immediately. "That was you at the door? You asshole! You scared us out of our minds! We thought we were going to get killed!"

"Oh shit," said Kember as she went pale. "If that was you, you were in bed when, what the hell…" I was wide-awake now.

"I swear girls, I was fast asleep after I went up here."

"Uhhmmm," said Tonya trembling as she looked around. "Maybe we oughta spend the night at my place."

12