Sharing Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers

'It's a plastic cock sweetheart,' said Rita, turning motherly and nice all of a sudden. 'Does it feel nice?'

'Ow it's so big,' whined Anita, arching her back to accommodate the strap on. Rita grabbed her hips and pushed the clear plastic dildo into the hilt, smiling in satisfaction.

'It's small honey, it the smallest one I have,' said Rita. 'Your very lucky I don't use something bigger.'

'I didn't know you were into this sort of this thing,' gasped Anita as the dildo withdrew and reentered.

'I'm not sweetie,' said Rita and then turned back to Ms. Jennings, 'Now be quiet! Don't talk while I'm fucking you. I haven't used the equipment for a long time. I only use it on naughty little girls like you Anita. You have no control over your pussy so I going to have to fuck you until sex is the last thing on your mind.'

Anita stopped asking questions and starting gasping and grunting and the plastic cock was shoved in and out of her for the next few minutes. It was painful for her as she only had a few real cocks before but this was entirely different; this cock was stiff and would always be stiff. After the first few minutes, Anita began to get used the cock and even began pushing back to meet Rita's thrusts. She began to climax and began feeling an orgasm that came from deep inside her, unlike anything she ever had

'Ohh, YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!' she screamed as the orgasm overtook her whole body. She shook and yelled out a torrent of swear words that would make her mother die of shame. Rita thrust in deep and pulled in the young woman up so she could rub her clit throughout the orgasm. Anita's voice trailed off until she couldn't she scream anymore and just whimpered until the powerful orgasm was over. She lay with her head on the bed, sweaty and tired. She felt the rubber cock withdraw and the handcuffs untied. She didn't move, she just breathed heavily until she calmed down; she didn't want to displease Ms. Jennings.

After a moment she was picked up to her feet and then pushed gently on to the bed, tired but completely satisfied, even though her pussy was a little sore from the vigorous pumping. Rita lay next to her and kissed softly on the lips and felt her little breasts.

'Was that good?' she asked sweetly, her green eyes shining.

'Yes, my pussy's a little sore, I hope it's alright,' said Anita, worried.

'Your pussy's fine dear, it always get a little sore when your younger, it may need a little tongue work though,' said Rita. She got on her knees and then lowered her dripping blonde pussy over Anita's face. Anita lapped up the juices eagerly and moaned when Rita began caressing her burning pussy with her hot tongue.

'Mmm,' said Anita with a mouth of pussy and blonde pubes. 'Mmm, your so sweet.'

Anita licked the dripping pussy, licked her ass cheeks and her pretty little rim, then she fell back to the juicy pussy lips and clit. Rita got up on her knees and Anita's bought her to orgasm. She sat on the girl face, grinding her beautiful blonde snatch in the teenagers face while playing with her stiff nipples.

'Mmm, honey that's so good – oh yes! Right there!' she cried and erupted on the girls face. Anita lapped up the sticky juice and soon they settled down in each other arms. Anita loved lying next to the older woman, looking in her face and feeling her along her womanly frame.

Rita hugged her to her full chest and they began kissing again; slower this time, like satisfied lovers. Rita sucked on Anita's tongue and nibbled on her little ears. Anita love it and loved having her in her arms after so long.

Rita pulled the sheets around them, preparing to go to sleep with her arms around Anita.

'Your so wonderful Ms. Jennings,' said Anita closing her eyes.

'Rita dear,' sighed Rita and kissed her on the forehead. 'You can call me Rita baby.'

Anita's eyes opened. She opened her mouth to ask a question but changed her mind. Rita already had her eyes closed holding Anita close to her breasts. Anita snuggled even closer and entwined a slender leg in between Rita's voluptuous ones, wondering where Ms. Jennings had gone. She tried to get to sleep before she got horny all over again.

When Anita awoke the next morning, she was lying in bed by herself. She looked around confused, wondering where Rita had gotten. The bed smelt of her perfume and pussy juice and she inhaled the wonderful smell, feeling a familiar moistening in her loins in remembrance of the sexy blonde. Had it really happened? Anita couldn't believe it.

Happily she swung her legs out of bed, overjoyed and in love. On the bedside table was a glass of water. She gulped it down thirstily and then walked out of the bedroom in search of Rita. She walked around naked, making her feel even hornier without any clothes on. It felt free and natural.

She found Rita in the kitchen sitting in at the table in her dressing gown and reading the newspaper. Anita walked in and leaned on the doorway, her pussy already sopping at the sight of Rita, she smiled at her. Rita looked up and admired the tall girls sexy naked frame, the little dark bush and the bronze skin. Anita dark eyes shined with warmth and obvious lust.

'Your awake,' said Rita getting up. 'Did you sleep well?'

'Very well,' said Anita and came over.

'You naughty girl,' said Rita, admiring the teenager's body. 'Walking around naked. Fancy that.'

Rita put her arm around her waist and smacked her on the butt. Anita jumped slightly and smiled.

'I missed you,' she said, kissing her on the neck.

'Don't say that,' said Rita, 'you sound like a lovesick fool.'

'I am in love,' said Anita. 'I'll do anything for you.'

'Don't love me then,' insisted Rita, 'You can eat me and fuck me, just don't love me.'

Anita grew confused and unhappy. Rita sensing her confusion sat back on her chair and pulled the naked girl on her lap and held her tightly.

'I'm too old for you sweetheart,' she said and kissed on her neck, 'You'll find other girls your age soon enough and then you'll forget about me.'

'No I won't,' said Anita, 'I don't care how old you are. I'll never forget.'

Anita kissed her on the mouth to make her point and slipped her tongue in Rita's mouth to be extra convincing.

'Your such a sweetie,' said Rita playing with her tongue, swirling it around. 'Naughty and sweet.'

Anita smiled and took Rita's hand, drawing it up her thigh and placing it on her dark little bush. Rita sucked on her delicate little nipple and began massaging her clit slowly, opening up the wet lips and feeling her inside, fingering the tight cunt.

'My, how wet you are you bad girl,' she withdrew her finger and sucked on it. 'Mmm so sweet.'

'Put it back in,' Anita begged. 'And greedy,' she added. 'Be careful or I'll be Ms. Jennings again.'

'Mmm good,' said Anita. 'I'll be so bad that you'll have to fuck me all day.'

'Don't try me,' Rita laughed. 'Your lucky I'm feeling merciful today.'

She slipped her finger in again, it went it slowly into the tight vagina and felt around inside. The hot little hole felt exquisite, she used her other hand to rub the clit at the same time. Anita moaned and kissed and nibbled at Rita's neck, while she worked the finger in and out.

Anita began to climax. She ripped open Rita dressing ground so she could feel her bare skin against hers. It was warm and silky and instantly pushed her over the edge and into orgasm.

'Oh Rita,' she cried and came on her hand. Rita worked her finger in and out of her for a time afterwards, never tiring of the beautiful girl. Anita calmed down and kissed her softly all over the face, her cheeks, her forehead and nose and finally back to her mouth.

Anita kissed her with passion. Rita returned the kiss, her blonde pussy now sopping and needing attention. They held on to each other, enjoying the warmth and feel of their bodies.

'When Heather getting back?' asked Anita, putting her hard around Rita's shoulder and playing with Rita's large breasts.

Rita moaned in delight. She had almost forgotten about her sexy daughter that she was growing closer and closer to.

'Thursday,' she said and smacked Anita off her lap. Then she stood up and put her arm around Anita's waist and walked her in the direction of the shower. 'Now your going to give my pussy a really good clean with you tongue, I'm going to show you how to do it properly.'

Anita almost melted and was instantly horny again.

'I'm looking forward to seeing Heather,' said Anita.

'Me too,' said Rita, licking her lips. 'Me too.'

teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers