Sister Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several seconds later, Tom came into view. He was seemingly creeping up to the bed, as silently as possible. He wore a t-shirt and shorts. He carried something in his hand that nobody could make out.

Cheryl's head was turned away from him as he approached her. Tom appeared to inspect her body for a second before getting to the side of the bed and leaning over. Suddenly, his hand was on top of Cheryl's mouth and he was pulling her head back.

Cheryl's eyes opened wide and her muffled cries could be heard.

"Don't make a sound," Tom warned her.

The item in his hand was a long, wide strip of cloth. He wrapped it around Cheryl's head, inside her mouth, and tied it tightly in the back.

Once completed, he said, "Put your hands above your head."

Cheryl obeyed and Tom pulled another strip of cloth from his pocket. Soon, he had her wrists wrapped and tied tightly. He let her go.

"Try to take the gag off and you'll pay," he said menacingly. Cheryl nodded, still on her stomach and having to look over her shoulder to see him.

Tom grabbed the top of the blankets and threw them to the bottom of the bed, completely uncovering his captive.

"Shit. I'm hard already," Mike said to the amusement of the others.

"I think Tom was, too. Look at his shorts," Marlene added.

Sure enough, an erection was starting to show as he gazed down at Cheryl on the bed. With her arms stretched out above her head and her bare legs extending the other way, she looked exceedingly inviting...and vulnerable.

Among those watching the video, the reaction was unanimous. Every cock was getting hard and every pussy was wet.

Tom ran his hands up the back of Cheryl's nearest leg. He didn't stop when he got to the bottom of her shirt. He pushed it up with his hand and revealed a very small pair of panties. Tom slapped her ass one time before backing away.

Then he reached for her waist and pulled her over so that she was on her back. With the gag in her mouth, her hands tied, and the shirt and panties barely covering her body, Cheryl was the epitome of a young woman in trouble. She would have been hard to reject under any circumstances. And Tom had the green light.

His hand was on her leg again, this time moving up toward her pussy. He lingered there for a few seconds and then slid his fingers over the top of her shirt and onto her tits. He was gentle with her.

"Now you're mine," he said.

Tom reached into another pocket and pulled out a pair of small scissors. Everyone in the room now knew the couple had planned this out well. Their excitement jumped to a new level.

Tom placed the scissors just below her tits. He held the shirt tight with one hand and sliced into it. With a violent tug, he cut the shirt open to the neckline. Cheryl squirmed and tried to cry out.

Tom put the scissors in his pocket. Cheryl's breasts were mostly exposed by the torn shirt and he played with them for a second. Then, grabbing both sides of the shirt, he ripped it open all the way to the bottom. The two halves lay against her body with a sizable gap in between.

Of the three sisters, Cheryl had the largest breasts, although 'ample' might be as generous a description as you could apply. What they lacked in size was made up for in shape and firmness. For most men, like Tom, they were perfect.

He pushed the shirt aside so her chest and stomach were visible. Tom took the scissors back out and skimmed the very tip up Cheryl's body, much to her unease. Once past her nipples, he cut open one sleeve of the shirt, and then the other. With a quick yank, the garment was removed and tossed aside.

In the darkened bedroom where the video was being watched, Marlene and Mike sat together and Stacy and Doug were paired. In each case, hands were starting to roam. The relative darkness, and the erotic nature of the video, allowed for some heavy petting. One of these nights, every knew, somebody would cum during the video.

Tom was placing the scissors under the leg of Cheryl's panties on the screen. The sound of the snip was clear. Another one on the other side, followed by an easy pull on the material, had Cheryl naked.

She was magnificent in her helplessness.

The next minute was taken up with Tom undressing. The suspicion that he had an erection was a gross understatement. By the time he pulled off his shorts, his cock was long and thick. Marlene voiced her approval with a long 'oooooohhhh'. It didn't hurt that Mike had his hand on her tit, manipulating the nipple to her delight. Doug was rubbing Stacy's clit through her thong. They all awaited Tom's next move.

Instead of simply climbing on the defenseless Cheryl, Tom rolled her onto her stomach and moved between her legs. With a sturdy pull at her waist, she was on her knees. She looked back and seemed to beseech him not to continue, although the gag did its job in obscuring the words. Besides, Tom didn't seem to be listening.

He stroked her ass for a moment and even kissed the cheeks one time. Then he moved forward and placed his cock on top of the crack, letting her skin act as fingers while he slid the shaft up and down. Cheryl could be heard whimpering while Tom held her in place.

Her cries got louder when he let the cock slip between her legs.

"Spread your legs," Tom demanded.

From the camcorder's angle, the audience now had a perfect view of her ass and pussy, with Tom's cock ready to pierce whichever hole he chose. Even Cheryl's tits were visible as they swung freely under her body.

Tom gave the impression of having every intention of driving his cock into her ass. The head rested in position and even disappeared for an instant until Cheryl's muffled howls made him move the cock down to her pussy. His smile indicated the pleasure he got out of the game being played.

The game got more intense when he quickly and aggressively slammed his cock inside Cheryl's cunt. She was pushed forward and her face was buried in a pillow. Still, her cries could be heard as Tom began to fuck her. The realism of the scene was powerful.

Foreplay was running rampant through the audience. Stacy was the only one with clothing actually missing. Doug had quietly removed her top while the others concentrated on the video. He had a tit in his mouth and his cock was firmly in her hand. Although Doug had no clue of his wife's secret rape fantasy, he thoroughly enjoyed watching it being played out.

Tom was pounding Cheryl harder, with her tits in both of his hands and the nipples being pulled and squeezed. Both of them moaned as they got closer and closer to cumming.

Before long, Cheryl's head lifted off the pillow as if signaling her impending orgasm. Tom used one hand to loosen her gag and eventually pulled it off.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna...cum. Oh fuck, yes!"

Tom's thrusts sped up until Cheryl finally climaxed. Each time he drove his cock into her cunt, she moaned louder. Little by little she sank onto the bed while she came. Just before she collapsed, Tom started to cum. He managed to hold her up just long enough to empty his balls. Then they fell together onto the sheets, Tom on top and still inside her.

"My God," Marlene sighed.

All sex had been delayed while they watched Cheryl and Tom cum. Now it was a matter of turning the room into an orgy or keeping their promises and going their separate ways until the morning.

Stacy broke the silence.

"Wow. Doug and I need to go to bed. We'll meet in the morning, right?"

Three more days of swapping were on the agenda and the ante had been upped when it came to the videos.